Blasphemy: "Watch The Throne" is full of lyrics disrespecting Jesus Christ

most viewed right now
 258
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
33 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 116
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
49 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 108
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
189 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 92
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
137 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #21
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$13,329 | Props total: 1654 1654
 Screwhead said:
Masonic Lodges have no windows for a reason.

Read books by 33rd Degree Masons....they'll tell you everything you want to know.
But this one had windows, man.
 08-08-2011, 07:16 AM         #22
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Left Hook said:
But this one had windows, man.
 6 years ago '07        #23
C4daTimeBomb 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,484 | Props total: 339 339
 Suge Knight said:
Why dont u correct me then and explain? fukk outta here

im gonna post some more song breakdowns later, so many its ridiculous
Whatever n*gga you sound ridiculous. It's obvious that your just a hater who's reachin for anything to to talk sh*t about Jay.

l
1. No church in the wild

Human being to the mob
What's a mob to a king? What's a king to a God?
What's a God to a non-believer who don't believe in anything?
Make it out alive, alright, alright, no church in the wild

- basicly a statement saying they ARE gods. A 5% belief I'm not getting into here...

Nowhere in any of those bars do they say they are gods. The hook doesn't even refer to them. You just twistin words man. You sayin they called themselves gods here is a lie, didn't happen, and there is no intelligent way you can claim that they did. Stop it. And don't come at me with that "I'm over your head" sh*t. You just don't make sense.
 6 years ago '11        #24
Suge Knight 44 heat pts44 OP
space
avatar space
space
$517 | Props total: 31 31
 C4daTimebomb said:
Whatever n*gga you sound ridiculous. It's obvious that your just a hater who's reachin for anything to to talk sh*t about Jay.

l
1. No church in the wild

Human being to the mob
What's a mob to a king? What's a king to a God?
What's a God to a non-believer who don't believe in anything?
Make it out alive, alright, alright, no church in the wild

- basicly a statement saying they ARE gods. A 5% belief I'm not getting into here...

Nowhere in any of those bars do they say they are gods. The hook doesn't even refer to them. You just twistin words man. You sayin they called themselves gods here is a lie, didn't happen, and there is no intelligent way you can claim that they did. Stop it. And don't come at me with that "I'm over your head" sh*t. You just don't make sense.
this is a statement jay is making about himself, identifying himself as a god. the next line he addresses the blasphemy, basicly saying "I dont believe in god, so i can call myself one" If you are not familiar with 5 percenters and the nation of islam ur not gonna understand it. Read up on it b4 u make dumb comments

also notice how he uses king twice in the same line. King of kings is what Jesus is called in the bible.

if u wanna remain ignorant thats ur perogatigtive
 08-08-2011, 07:45 AM         #25
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Screwhead said:
Lucifer is the one who supposedly freed man from the bonds of ignorance at the Garden of Eden, allowing man to discover fire, and therefore allowing for "knowledge" to come to mankind.

Lucifer in the Garden of Eden took on the form of a serpent, which is why they idolize/worship the "Serpent of Wisdom" in many of their insignias.

The Christian God is supposedly an unjust, vindictive God who robbed man of his intellect by forbidding him to eat of the forbidden fruit.

You need to read up on what these "Adept" Freemasons believe, and how they hide this information from many of their own members.


Knowledge/wisdom/intellect = Light
Lucifer = "Light-bearer"
Or watch that great movie f!ght Club.
 6 years ago '05        #26
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 69 69
 Suge Knight said:
In my opinion. Kanye West is a homos3xual & Jay-z is angry at God because he is so ugly. Both have come together to make a blasphemous album.

Jay Z might be ugly (no homo) but he got blessed with Beyonce.

Stop reaching



[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '07        #27
C4daTimeBomb 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,484 | Props total: 339 339
 Suge Knight said:
this is a statement jay is making about himself, identifying himself as a god. the next line he addresses the blasphemy, basicly saying "I dont believe in god, so i can call myself one" If you are not familiar with 5 percenters and the nation of islam ur not gonna understand it. Read up on it b4 u make dumb comments

also notice how he uses king twice in the same line. King of kings is what Jesus is called in the bible.

if u wanna remain ignorant thats ur perogatigtive
First off, yeah I was a 5 percenter for a while so there's nothing you can school me on in that matter, son. Secondly, for all you know, Frank Ocean could have wrote the hook. So if I use kings twice in a sentence, I'm automatically talking about Jesus, huh? You still making the hook about Jay Z, even though he's not mentioned. Your putting words in peoples mouth, point blank.
 6 years ago '07        #28
C4daTimeBomb 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,484 | Props total: 339 339
Blood stains the Colosseum doors
Lies on the lips of priests
Thanksgiving disguised as a feast

- in ancient rome Christians were persecuted and fed to the lions. Christians ran out the indians when they took over america. Hes making a joke, comparing americans eating at thankgiving to lions feasting on Christians in the collissium.

Really???
 6 years ago '11        #29
anti 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$3,565 | Props total: 3535 3535
 Wasted said:

Jay Z might be ugly (no homo) but he got blessed with Beyonce.

Stop reaching



[pic - click to view]

stop it, beyonce is lucky to have hov.
 6 years ago '07        #30
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
avatar space
space
$35,357 | Props total: 15989 15989
 Rebirth46 said:
Christians didnt just run out the indians they played/tricked them and k!lled them so GTFOOH
he has a point... the spread of christianity has pretty much corrupted the entire globe.. and they may have k!lled sacred knowledge that could have been very useful to us today.
 08-08-2011, 09:27 AM         #31
rafi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so I take it you didnt listen to biggie because he did the same sh*t too
 6 years ago '11        #32
Suge Knight 44 heat pts44 OP
space
avatar space
space
$517 | Props total: 31 31
10. murder to Excellence

In sheepskin coats, I silence the lamb
Do you know who I am Clarice?
No cheap cologne whenever I “shh-shh”
Success never smelled so sweet, I stink of success
The new black elite They say my black card bear the mark of the beast
I repeat, My religion is the beat
My verse is like church, My Jesus piece Now please



I bolded the blasphemy
1. Jesus Christ is also called the lamb of God in the bible
2. praising his wealth (black card), mark of beast is 666 aka satans #
3. Jesus piece (peace!) double entoundre, basicly telling the listener to take his word (verse) over Jesus's


Sunday morning, Praise the Lord
You the girl that Jesus had been saving me for
So let’s savor this moment, And take it to the floor


1. savor (savior), take it too the floor = hell



I would not have made this thread if it was only on 1 or 2 songs makeing a small comment. But its almost like they went out of their way to be disrespectful, It's ALL OVER the album if you listen close
 6 years ago '10        #33
Shhon 850 heat pts850
space
avatar space
space
$19,278 | Props total: 23782 23782
 Screwhead said:
Lucifer is the one who supposedly freed man from the bonds of ignorance at the Garden of Eden, allowing man to discover fire, and therefore allowing for "knowledge" to come to mankind.

Lucifer in the Garden of Eden took on the form of a serpent, which is why they idolize/worship the "Serpent of Wisdom" in many of their insignias.

The Christian God is supposedly an unjust, vindictive God who robbed man of his intellect by forbidding him to eat of the forbidden fruit.

You need to read up on what these "Adept" Freemasons believe, and how they hide this information from many of their own members.


Knowledge/wisdom/intellect = Light
Lucifer = "Light-bearer"
 6 years ago '04        #34
Krypt 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,315 | Props total: 234 234
 HF-Blade said:
oh my god...someone who calls himself hova used the christian god in vain :wow:
/thread
 6 years ago '06        #35
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
avatar space
space
$20,965 | Props total: 3473 3473
There's no God anyway....this is just more nuresyryhme raps.
 6 years ago '05        #36
HUDA2daF 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$14,524 | Props total: 7629 7629
so this is what christian extremism looks like...

n*gga cut it out, yall worst than them muslims..
 6 years ago '09        #37
Vos 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$903 | Props total: 0 0
Oh shut the fu*k up, who cares? Jesus is an overrated figure anyway...what he preached was actually immoral and wicked...love my enemy? fu*k that, go love your own enemies.
 6 years ago '06        #38
Frontz 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,696 | Props total: 98 98
 MichaelKnight said:




but im a christian
the lyrics n artwork u say are blasphemous wont affect my christian ways n values..
my religion n my taste in music in no way cross paths...
good music is good music & thats what i want to hear.
its like the odd future sh*t, people sayin oh they're against god blah blah, christians shouldnt listen to them... na ima fu*k with em cuz good music is good music..

now if someone were to have blasphemous lyrics but they fu*kin suck at rapping/singing whatever, im not gonna fu*k with em... not because of the lyrics n them disrespecting god/jesus, but because they suck
Power post propzz
 6 years ago '07        #39
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$39,827 | Props total: 4800 4800
 Screwhead said:
Masonic Lodges have no windows for a reason.

Read books by 33rd Degree Masons....they'll tell you everything you want to know.
where tha hell yall get this sh*t from???
then u got tha nerve to say read a book


[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '11        #40
anti 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$3,565 | Props total: 3535 3535
 r.burgundy said:
where tha hell yall get this sh*t from???
then u got tha nerve to say read a book


[pic - click to view]

read books by 33 degree masons... so vague like he gonna start a personal library on freemasonry, just say why theirs no windows.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 39
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
44 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 35
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
56 comments
21 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 33
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
95 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 25
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
59 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 24
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 23
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy