Kevin Hart X-mad card
21 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
65 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
102 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
235 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

BME Vs WTT
Bad Meets Evil 15 32.61%
Watch The Throne 31 67.39%
Voters: 46. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #41
Illdoctor 6 heat pts
space
space
$488 | Props total: 351 351
I'm a fan of both and very happy for Royce, but let's face it BME has no replay value. The whole album gives you headaches with all that screaming and fast flow. The production was also very average.
 08-08-2011, 09:43 AM         #42
rafi  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
BME was awful. Eminem is average now and sold the fu*k out with pop singers on everyone of his sh*ts. Royce is no where near his potential anymore either. And the beats suck. Can't believe people are actually impressed by that sh*t. I love Eminem but lets just be honest with ourselves... Standards be low nowadays I guess.

Last edited by rafi; 08-08-2011 at 09:46 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #43
DaOmega_1 271 heat pts271
space
space
$13,839 | Props total: 4138 4138
 Illdoctor said:
I'm a fan of both and very happy for Royce, but let's face it BME has no replay value. The whole album gives you headaches with all that screaming and fast flow. The production was also very average.
I concur about the production... However, production isn't the main reason why I listen to an album....

The production gets me a little interested. The lyrics, however, are what keeps me coming back and listening to it over and over... Which is essentially, for me, what BME has going for it over WTT.
 6 years ago '05        #44
DaOmega_1 271 heat pts271
space
space
$13,839 | Props total: 4138 4138
 ballergenetics said:
bme had hardly any qoutables or any stand out lyrics.
just nice double time, multiple cylable and fast rapping.
To me, it had clever wordplay, interesting use of language and enunciation, and lots of interesting use of clever punchlines. And, barely half of the rapping is fast... period.

To me, WTT has good lyricism sometimes, but other times, it's just really basic and not-special. In fact, the main reason I like the songs on that album that I like are mostly production-related... Never a good thing.
 6 years ago '09        #45
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
space
$21,721 | Props total: 6217 6217
 rafi said:
BME was awful. Eminem is average now and sold the fu*k out with pop singers on everyone of his sh*ts.
Jay Z has never had a top 5 hit ever without a popstar(so he has releied on the popstar card heavily for 15 years)and Kanyes only hit in years was with Katy Perry?

Not Afraid has sold 3,768,830 and over 8million worldwide so shut the fu*k up. WTT is even more pop rap than The Blueprint 3 and My......... (whatever Kanyes albums called)

Last edited by ShadyVsEminem; 08-08-2011 at 10:03 AM..
 6 years ago '11        #46
Illdoctor 6 heat pts
space
space
$488 | Props total: 351 351
 DaOmega_1 said:
I concur about the production... However, production isn't the main reason why I listen to an album....

The production gets me a little interested. The lyrics, however, are what keeps me coming back and listening to it over and over... Which is essentially, for me, what BME has going for it over WTT.
If I want technical flow and incredible rhymes I'd rather listen to Relapse, which was BME without the corniness, Bruno Mars and average production. Oh well, at least Royce was entertaining.
 08-08-2011, 10:19 AM         #47
rafi  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ShadyVsEminem said:
Jay Z has never had a top 5 hit ever without a popstar(so he has releied on the popstar card heavily for 15 years)and Kanyes only hit in years was with Katy Perry?

Not Afraid has sold 3,768,830 and over 8million worldwide so shut the fu*k up. WTT is even more pop rap than The Blueprint 3 and My......... (whatever Kanyes albums called)
Delusional Em stan Typical bringing up sales when were talking about whats actually better.

Also, rapping with substance > rapping about how lyrical or how good you are at rapping
 6 years ago '10        #48
Billy Hoyle 
space
space
$2,140 | Props total: 622 622
wtt is hot garbage. jay needs to hang it up.
 6 years ago '05        #49
iggyemu 
space
space
$24,787 | Props total: 4903 4903
Really liked BME. I thought it was Em's best work since he got off drugs. Can't stress how much I liked that sh*t. But this WTT is better.
 6 years ago '09        #50
space
space
 rafi said:
Delusional Em stan Typical bringing up sales when were talking about whats actually better.

Also, rapping with substance > rapping about how lyrical or how good you are at rapping
What substance? all they were doing was bragging about how rich and great they are bar a couple of songs. If Eminem and Royce were sellouts for having Bruno on one song on H:TS i cant even comprehend what people must think of all the pop stuff on WTT

H:TS was always gonna be a kinda battle rap kinda EP , so were most of there old songs(scary movies,nuthin to do bad meets evil,what the beat)

Clearly Kanye took the reigns on this project with all its pretentious bells and whistles

Last edited by ShadyVsEminem; 08-08-2011 at 10:31 AM..
 08-08-2011, 10:29 AM         #51
rafi  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ShadyVsEminem said:
also:

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '09        #52
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 74 74
BME has nice production wtf r ppl smoking these days

above the law>>>
 6 years ago '09        #53
trock34 93 heat pts93
space
space
space
$25,181 | Props total: 7359 7359
ShadyvsEminem
 6 years ago '09        #54
space
space
 rafi said:
also:

That was No.5 and that was the song i was referring to, thats his peak as far as singles go as a solo artist. Eminem had the most successful rap song of all time as a solo artist so maybe he doesnt need popstars as much as whats his face thinks, 12 weeks at No.1 on billboard and No.1 in 25 countries is pretty good going.

Last edited by ShadyVsEminem; 08-08-2011 at 10:40 AM..
 08-08-2011, 10:38 AM         #55
rafi  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he seems to think so. bruno mars in a "lyrical EP"?
 6 years ago '09        #56
space
space
 rafi said:
Eminem catches all the flack for it(shock) but Bruno was Royces idea, the 2 verses on the song are not pop in fact the censored version must sound weird as fu*k

Last edited by ShadyVsEminem; 08-08-2011 at 10:44 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #57
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,444 | Props total: 6515 6515
can there be any eminem discussion where sales are not brought up?
 6 years ago '09        #58
trock34 93 heat pts93
space
space
space
$25,181 | Props total: 7359 7359
 rafi said:
he's delusional lmao at WTT being Hip-pop (besides Lift Off) but BME isn't I bet he thinks the production on the EP is better then WTT

and WTT was just bragging?

New Day
Welcome To The Jungle
murder To Excellence
Made In America
Why I Love You

back to bumping Lighters
 08-08-2011, 10:50 AM         #59
unknown mutant  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 S.TEX said:
murder To Excellence alone >>>>>>>>>>> BME

em stans lawse.
both are mediocre 3 stars out of 5 BUT.....

Welcome to Hell >>>>>>> murder to Excellence (in totality)
 6 years ago '09        #60
space
space
 trock34 said:
I bet he thinks the production on the EP is better then WTT
Id prefer rappers rapping over the beats on H:TS any given Monday
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
35 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
59 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
8 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
58 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
194 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago