Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
194 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
36 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
75 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #141
Space 2020 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,757 | Props total: 164 164
 Rebirth46 said:
Yall better not get up here and praise Watch The Throne....if nukkas down the street made this jam...yall would throw it away...FAST-9th Wonder off his face book page(Patrick Douthit)

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

My n*ggah thats critiquing not hating
 6 years ago '07        #142
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,378 | Props total: 16002 16002
 Space 2020 said:
My n*ggah thats critiquing not hating
which is cool, but he throwin that followers thing around... time and time again he tries to set himself apart as some all knowing hip hop god or somethin... like if I gave him some isht he wouldn't listen to it either...but he talkin if wtt was from some guy down the street people would throw it away.. him too.. he prolly wouldn't even bother listenin to some guy down the streets album...so he needs to stfu
 6 years ago '05        #143
NomiS 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,120 | Props total: 28 28
Props to those who have an opinion ... lets not just ride the wave
 6 years ago '05        #144
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,176 | Props total: 11721 11721
 LYTE said:
"if i dont like it I dont like it, doesnt mean that im hating" - Common
This.

9th is just tryna innovate.
 6 years ago '09        #145
K0ntrast 63 heat pts63
space
space
$29,658 | Props total: 13130 13130
the album was decent just jas no replay value at all
 6 years ago '05        #146
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,176 | Props total: 11721 11721
 refuze said:
9th Wonder loses all credibility if he's talking sh*t about WWT being wack since this is the same motherfuker who made a track with Lil B and co-signed his lame a.ss.
9 said Lil B "makes wack songs" tho.......
 6 years ago '05        #147
hanis 
space
space
$1,294 | Props total: 1 1
all these rappers and producers running to twitter running their mouths, on some level feel some sort of way that:
a. they have never, and will never get this type of buzz for anything they ever drop
b. they weren't asked to be involved
c. can't handle that jay still raps better than them and is more relevant
d. can't stand on their own

you don't see any rapper/producer talking that sh*t who can stand on their own, you heard people like joell, joe, 9th etc talking, but you don't hear wayne, just blaze, ross talking that sh*t on twitter do you? because they don't get that same "man i'm really fu*ked aren't i" emotion from the album
 6 years ago '08        #148
AKMPLCE 34 heat pts34
space
space
$3,850 | Props total: 1097 1097
 Martel said:
this the same n*gga that produced for Lil B and bigged up his lame album? 9th was better when he didn't talk much.
n*gga you to young to know who 9th is stfu got slap some whack a.ss hip hop..he just giving his opinion..c*nt
 6 years ago '08        #149
AKMPLCE 34 heat pts34
space
space
$3,850 | Props total: 1097 1097
 hanis said:
all these rappers and producers running to twitter running their mouths, on some level feel some sort of way that:
a. they have never, and will never get this type of buzz for anything they ever drop
b. they weren't asked to be involved
c. can't handle that jay still raps better than them and is more relevant
d. can't stand on their own

you don't see any rapper/producer talking that sh*t who can stand on their own, you heard people like joell, joe, 9th etc talking, but you don't hear wayne, just blaze, ross talking that sh*t on twitter do you? because they don't get that same "man i'm really fu*ked aren't i" emotion from the album
the only real respactable person you just named was just blaze n*gga gtfoh with that ross and wayne bullsh*t fu*kin late 90's baby grew with trash music
 6 years ago '04        #150
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,340 | Props total: 8417 8417
Yall Jay-Z stans k!ll me hating on people for giving their honest opinion. people like 9th wonder and Buddens been talking long before WTT. Those people are loyal and still interact with their fans. Artist like Lil Wayne don't.
 6 years ago '04        #151
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,340 | Props total: 8417 8417
9th Wonder is a millionaire = WTF are you!?!
 08-08-2011, 11:55 AM         #152
rhymetyme88 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 erickonasis said:
hes right tho
please explain cowboys and lakers????? you lost????? lol
 08-08-2011, 11:56 AM         #153
rhymetyme88 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Javon23 said:
Yall Jay-Z stans k!ll me hating on people for giving their honest opinion. people like 9th wonder and Buddens been talking long before WTT. Those people are loyal and still interact with their fans. Artist like Lil Wayne don't.
TRUE. Budden is a real a.ss dude and cares about the fans.....along with slaughterhouse and WTT is a good album but if u dont like it, you got that right. I like it
 6 years ago '10        #154
Space 2020 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,757 | Props total: 164 164
 Damagegadget said:
which is cool, but he throwin that followers thing around... time and time again he tries to set himself apart as some all knowing hip hop god or somethin... like if I gave him some isht he wouldn't listen to it either...but he talkin if wtt was from some guy down the street people would throw it away.. him too.. he prolly wouldn't even bother listenin to some guy down the streets album...so he needs to stfu
To each his own but the album is slight above average IMO. No hating Im a big fan of Jay and Ye.

If you got twitter or anything people are callin the album classic and sh*t before they even got through the whole album, 9th wonder is right.

Most of the songs were or still are trending on twitter and it's mostly people just blindly co-signing
 6 years ago '05        #155
hanis 
space
space
$1,294 | Props total: 1 1
 AKMPLCE said:
the only real respactable person you just named was just blaze n*gga gtfoh with that ross and wayne bullsh*t fu*kin late 90's baby grew with trash music
born in 83, and i don't necessarily fu*k with wayne or ross like that at all, but they are A level rappers at the present time, and those 9th & co. are B level acts at this time, if you go through twitter you will so no artist who is taken seriously in today's game talking that sh*t at all, go look at the facts..... and even some like just, i bet he has his negative opinions on it, but he wouldn't run to twitter and look like a hatin fu*k boi, you have to have a level of integrity to reach the high levels of this rap game and last, you can get there fast sure, but without integrity you're gone the next day
 6 years ago '07        #156
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,476 | Props total: 6055 6055
i don't get why the d!ck riders are hating on other folks opinions.

this album was over hyped like it was gonna be the Thriller of hiphop and some folks were just disappointed and felt it wasn't that good.
 6 years ago '07        #157
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,378 | Props total: 16002 16002
 Space 2020 said:
To each his own but the album is slight above average IMO. No hating Im a big fan of Jay and Ye.

If you got twitter or anything people are callin the album classic and sh*t before they even got through the whole album, 9th wonder is right.

Most of the songs were or still are trending on twitter and it's mostly people just blindly co-signing
now that I can understand..I aint listen, and prolly won't cause neither Jay or Ye are on my radar..
 6 years ago '08        #158
Illuminati 191 heat pts191
space
space
$38,747 | Props total: 8966 8966
the joy is horribloe sounds like a joint this wack a.ss n*gga would produce
 6 years ago '04        #159
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,365 | Props total: 6377 6377
 Javon23 said:
9th Wonder is a millionaire = WTF are you!?!
you really want to go that dumb a.ss route.
 6 years ago '08        #160
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,736 | Props total: 12164 12164
Everybody got an opinion of their own right? Right. So if you don't like it you hate it. Right...throw in the fact he didn't produce on it and he never gave a reason as to why he doesn't like it and all that = up to HATING.

Look at dude tweets...not 1 of them explains why he doesn't like the album...he just telling people I'm this Big Music Head and because of that my opinion should be taken as Law

I respect ya opinion 9th but if you aint saying sh*t like:

I don't like the lyrics
I don't like the production
I don't like the presentation
I don't like the artwork you aint saying sh*t.

Be a man 9th..tell Jay you don't like his lyrics, tell Ye you aint like the production...don't just sit on ya high horse and spout off.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
27 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
276 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
131 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Donald Trump reportedly watches up to 8 hours of TV every day
56 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
56 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
154 comments
18 hours ago