9th wonder hating on WTT??

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Warren Sapp blames CTE for sexually harassing woman
62 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ralo (Fam Goon) Posting Throwback MoneyBaggYo Ether
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #121
Shhon 850 heat pts850
space
space
$19,281 | Props total: 23789 23789
 SmoothTay said:

Cole World !!
 6 years ago '05        #122
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,973 | Props total: 3236 3236
 StateProperty88 said:
those are his words, i have to disagree with your a.ssessment.
How can you seriously read that and disagree with my a.ssessment?

Like he said..if something is dope, it's dope, and if it isn't, it isn't. But he's saying that according to HIS opinion. He isn't hating on what someone else calls dope and what someone else calls wack.

Obviously his opinion on this issue is people saying the album is the greatest without people even listening to it like people were doing all of yesterday before it hit the net.
 6 years ago '07        #123
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,779 | Props total: 14589 14589
opinions are hating now apparently
 6 years ago '10        #124
rockyin4 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,061 | Props total: 440 440
 Switchc2390 said:

Like he said..if something is dope, it's dope, and if it isn't, it isn't. But he's saying that according to HIS opinion. He isn't hating on what someone else calls dope and what someone else calls wack.

Obviously his opinion on this issue is people saying the album is the greatest without people even listening to it like people were doing all of yesterday before it hit the net.
Unless this is directed at something else instead of Watch the throne I gotta agree with the other guy. Unless I'm not getting it (which I been asking in the thread forever) but I read it literally and that's what i got from it.

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #125
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,881 | Props total: 8403 8403
 Switchc2390 said:

like i said i disagree with your a.ssessment, we'll leave it at that
 6 years ago '05        #126
space
space
 StateProperty88 said:

like i said i disagree with your a.ssessment, we'll leave it at that
Go on 9th's twitter and read his timeline. That's all I'm gonna say..cause you're playing dumb right now.
 6 years ago '05        #127
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,334 | Props total: 1671 1671
 INF4MOUS said:

ole bitter a.ss
sit around middle class homes wit computers on
hatin on the newest songs
J. Cole won
 6 years ago '10        #128
rockyin4 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,061 | Props total: 440 440
 Switchc2390 said:
Go on 9th's twitter and read his timeline. That's all I'm gonna say..cause you're playing dumb right now.
Well it's still a dumb and unnecessary comment no matter what (in my opinion of course). How do you know who is following because they're stans or not? Just silly to me.

"Yall wouldn't fu*k with that sh*t if Joe down the street made it!"

fu*k you. How would you know that?
 6 years ago '05        #129
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,881 | Props total: 8403 8403
 Switchc2390 said:
im not playing dumb i just see your own his same sh*t.

"if something is dope, its dope, if it isnt, it isnt" do me a favor and tell me who actually decides this, is there a committee or something or an organization that universally decides whether something is dope or not?

and what you said had nothing to do with that tweet he said. im sorry but he clearly said, if you think its dope then you're a follower. if you cant see that then im clearly not the one playing dumb and once again we can just LEAVE IT AT THAT because WE ARENT GOING TO AGREE
 6 years ago '04        #130
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,408 | Props total: 6435 6435
 rockyin4 said:
Unless this is directed at something else instead of Watch the throne I gotta agree with the other guy. Unless I'm not getting it (which I been asking in the thread forever) but I read it literally and that's what i got from it.

[pic - click to view]

he was back peddling from the facebook status
 6 years ago '06        #131
smoothlikebutta 17 heat pts17
space
space
$5,616 | Props total: 1756 1756
 Tommy_Bunz said:
1. hate- to dislike intensely or passionately; feel extreme aversion for or extreme hostility toward; detest: to hate the enemy; to hate bigotry.

2. Opinion- a belief or judgment that rests on grounds insufficient to produce complete certainty.

dictionary.com is the source.

ayye whats good bunz feel like i havent seen you on here in a minute..
 08-08-2011, 10:05 AM         #132
s7venwords 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Unless he says WTT it could be referring to anything.
 6 years ago '05        #133
space
space
 StateProperty88 said:
im not playing dumb i just see your own his same sh*t.

"if something is dope, its dope, if it isnt, it isnt" do me a favor and tell me who actually decides this, is there a committee or something or an organization that universally decides whether something is dope or not?

and what you said had nothing to do with that tweet he said. im sorry but he clearly said, if you think its dope then you're a follower. if you cant see that then im clearly not the one playing dumb and once again we can just LEAVE IT AT THAT because WE ARENT GOING TO AGREE
If he wanted to hate..he clearly would have said WTT was wack instead of just saying it wasn't for him.

When he said the follower comment, I got a couple different things from that comment. I think he's saying that HE isn't a follower and isn't gonna say something is dope just because it's Kanye and Jay-Z. Since his comment about WTT not being "For Him" was before this comment, I think he just wanted to clarify that his opinion is his opinion and he isn't gonna call something dope just because it's Kanye and Jay-Z like a lot of other people would do. That's what I got from it..I DONT think he's saying that if you think the album is dope you're a follower.

But like you said..agree to disagree.
 6 years ago '05        #134
HUDA2daF 2 heat pts
space
space
$14,530 | Props total: 7654 7654
question: how is ANYBODY's OPINION on anything taken as TRUTH?

i thought music was subjective from person to person.
 6 years ago '08        #135
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,806 | Props total: 12465 12465
9th wonder, salty.
 6 years ago '07        #136
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,400 | Props total: 16096 16096
 jaycee said:
9th wonder been using the same drum patterns since his first record...GTFOH bum a** producer
... I was on board with him for that first lil brotha album...but those have been his best beats imo.. why cats still jock this fool is a mystery
 6 years ago '07        #137
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,400 | Props total: 16096 16096
 Switchc2390 said:
9th basically said that when Lil B is "trying" to spit he's decent, but he can't fu*k with the wack songs Lil B puts out for attention. And he was saying Lil B is a smart emcee because he created all of this "based god" sh*t that everyone started eating up. He never said anything like Lil B is his favorite rapper or anything but I guess dudes always try to make something out of nothing.

9th's opinion is totally valid. Dude is just pointing out how the album basically isn't for him and TO HIM it's under par. Which basically means some other people may like it and think it's classic and he has no problem with that..but to HIM he can't really fu*k with it.

I swear people will try to twist words just to fit their own agenda.
...but he is going to go at "purists" for not followin lil b's "conscious" rap gimmick..he put out Im gay for attention too..So him praisin lil b but sayin he won't do a certain thang sounds like 9th wants his music to be pure on the opposite end of wonton soup...his opinion is not valid to me...he seems to actually hop on band wagons just as much as any one else, and has the nerve to talk about followers. This is like the purist comment. Sure his opinion would be more valid if he didn't attempt to set himself above some isht by talkin down to "purists" and "followers" his opinion is no more valid than mines. Ive listened to, and have been doin hip hop long enuff to say stfu 9th ..he is entitled to it indeed as well as I am..
 6 years ago '04        #138
refuze 285 heat pts285
space
space
$18,697 | Props total: 15488 15488
9th Wonder loses all credibility if he's talking sh*t about WWT being wack since this is the same motherfuker who made a track with Lil B and co-signed his lame a.ss.
 6 years ago '05        #139
dagame04 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,392 | Props total: 238 238
That n*gga dont mess with Lupe nomore either...He said on his Ustream he only working with n*ggas that wanna work with him....
 6 years ago '04        #140
DIGI 116 heat pts116
space
space
$9,243 | Props total: 694 694
 DaOmega_1 said:
You can tell who in this thread are just Kanye or Jay groupies....

As someone who can listen to music objectively, I'll say that the album is just okay... and thats just about it. I expect better out of both Kanye & Jay, so this is kind of a disappointment.

Just got finished listening this morning. I can say that I had really high expectations for this album. I was let down. maybe it's my own fault for having the bar set so high for the project....

ah well, back to my regular rotation of elmatic, random axe, and the great debater.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
76 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
43 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
251 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
97 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
113 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
156 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy