9th wonder hating on WTT??

most viewed right now
Drake- Iím Upset
226 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rhymefest Responds To Kim Kardashian!
107 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kim Kardashian ethers Rhymefest!!
243 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent and floyd mayweather beefing again #getthestrap
70 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #101
DaOmega_1 276 heat pts276
space
space
$14,270 | Props total: 5409 5409
You can tell who in this thread are just Kanye or Jay groupies....

As someone who can listen to music objectively, I'll say that the album is just okay... and thats just about it. I expect better out of both Kanye & Jay, so this is kind of a disappointment.
 7 years ago '08        #102
BRonin357 6 heat pts
space
space
$6,148 | Props total: 1834 1834
he ain't hating, but his opinion is irrelevant cuz he rode wit lil b! n*gga you gay!
 08-08-2011, 07:36 AM         #103
Prophecy_projet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol@ this thread becoming a 9th Wonder Hate thread just cause he stated his opinion

This gonna end up like that post about the mom and pop stores that wrote to Jay and Kanye , where everyone started sh*tting on smaller businesses lol
 7 years ago '05        #104
space
space
 BRonin357 said:
he ain't hating, but his opinion is irrelevant cuz he rode wit lil b! n*gga you gay!
Lame boxden response #367

"Well... He liked [or produced] for [insert artist here], so his opinion is irrelevant."

Look, I don't like Lil B either, but the man's opinion is completely valid.
 7 years ago '07        #105
JamcnPrettyboy 98 heat pts98
space
space
$23,703 | Props total: 6899 6899
thats wussup. he's not riding the d!ck like majority of bx has been doing today.
 7 years ago '10        #106
rockyin4 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,061 | Props total: 440 440
Lol if anybody could help me out that would be nice. I just don't get what he is saying. It's like he has an opinion but without having an opinion.

rockyin4 said:
I read his twitter and I don't get what he is saying.
"Lemme tell yall something, I am not a follower, never will be, if something is dope, cool, if not, then cool, but I don't follow."
^is that comment directed towards the jay-z/kanye album? (I don't understand how to read twitter)
sounds like he is judging the people who is judging the album.

Then he says this
"It has nothing to with the STYLE of rap, subject matter, NOTHING..its the FEELING for me..u can k!ll 50 people in a song as long as it bangs"
and
"As a musician/beatmaker/active participant in hip-hop, I want to be SCARED when I hear something, like when I heard Aquemini...."

If it's a "feeling" I don't understand how you can call other people followers just because you didn't get that "feeling"

I just don't understand. He is sounding like he has a complaint but he isn't saying sh*t. If you got criticism say it.

Can someone tweet him my comment? I don't got a twitter. I wanna understand where he is coming from.

rockyin4 said:
but then!!!

"It has nothing to do with samples vs. keys...cause I ROCKS with The Neptunes, Swizz, etc...."
"I understand expansion/experimentation in music, but its not for me....."

I just want to know where he is coming from but I seriously don't understand. Lol maybe ill get it when I get older.
 08-08-2011, 07:48 AM         #107
Marvin Hagler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BrooklynWHAT said:
lol 9th sounding salty

he know goddamn well if Jay wanted more of his sh*tty beats he'd be tripping over himself to get to Jay

of course he would mayne. Jay & Yeezy a couple of musical icons & 9th respects them

but cant he just NOT like da album made by them same musical icons he respects shawty???

logic >>>>>>>> stanning
 7 years ago '07        #108
Damagegadget 493 heat pts493
space
space
$36,982 | Props total: 20004 20004
 timdog said:
he didnt get to produce on it
 7 years ago '07        #109
Damagegadget 493 heat pts493
space
space
$36,982 | Props total: 20004 20004
 Martel said:
this the same n*gga that produced for Lil B and bigged up his lame album? 9th was better when he didn't talk much.
thank you... funny thing is he was goin at "purists" but told lil b he wouldn't do a record like wonton soup..lol I been on that kcuf 9th wonder isht..dude is wack..he startin to remind me of an extra bitter kanye..cause he got a lil hype..he think he has some all knowing opinion
 7 years ago '04        #110
Magnificent Phoenix|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$7,198 | Props total: 331 331
He's a loser.

Dangerously said:
And Boxden, let's get this straight: if Kanye posted this exact word for word quote on his twitter about 9th's new album y'all would be piledriving Kanye over this. There's opinions and there's being a hating a.ss loser.
 7 years ago '05        #111
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,395 | Props total: 4527 4527
 Damagegadget said:
thank you... funny thing is he was goin at "purists" but told lil b he wouldn't do a record like wonton soup..lol I been on that kcuf 9th wonder isht..dude is wack..he startin to remind me of an extra bitter kanye..cause he got a lil hype..he think he has some all knowing opinion
9th basically said that when Lil B is "trying" to spit he's decent, but he can't fu*k with the wack songs Lil B puts out for attention. And he was saying Lil B is a smart emcee because he created all of this "based god" sh*t that everyone started eating up. He never said anything like Lil B is his favorite rapper or anything but I guess dudes always try to make something out of nothing.

9th's opinion is totally valid. Dude is just pointing out how the album basically isn't for him and TO HIM it's under par. Which basically means some other people may like it and think it's classic and he has no problem with that..but to HIM he can't really fu*k with it.

I swear people will try to twist words just to fit their own agenda.
 7 years ago '05        #112
space
space
God forbid anyone has an opposite opinion!!
 7 years ago '05        #113
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$40,632 | Props total: 10670 10670
 DaOmega_1 said:
God forbid anyone has an opposite opinion!!
well according to 9th wonder if you have an opposite opinion of his you're a follower. to him its not just having an opposite opinion, so i cant say these people arent justified in what their saying
 7 years ago '05        #114
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,395 | Props total: 4527 4527
 StateProperty88 said:
well according to 9th wonder if you have an opposite opinion of his you're a follower. to him its not just having an opposite opinion, so i cant say these people arent justified in what their saying
He isn't saying that. He's basically just saying those who like/follow this album just because it's Jay/Kanye are followers. Those who listen to the album and fu*k with it are fine.
 7 years ago '09        #115
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,516 | Props total: 297 297
He really is mad he's beats weren't picked no1 wants to hear his beats anymore
 7 years ago '05        #116
space
space
 Switchc2390 said:
He isn't saying that. He's basically just saying those who like/follow this album just because it's Jay/Kanye are followers. Those who listen to the album and fu*k with it are fine.
Lemme tell yall something, I am not a follower, never will be, if something is dope, cool, if not, then cool, but I don't follow
those are his words, i have to disagree with your a.ssessment.
 7 years ago '05        #117
space
space
 StateProperty88 said:
those are his words, i have to disagree with your a.ssessment.
Lets be honest here. If this album, this same exact CD was done by someone else less famous, would half the people here give a sh*t???

And, THAT is where I think 9th's point is a completely valid one.
 7 years ago '05        #118
JimDinO77 16 heat pts16
space
space
$23,128 | Props total: 5932 5932
 Illstreet said:
Basically, he's saying he's one of those "go against the grain" cats, who refuses to go along with the crowd... Even if if the crowd is right.

Yeah, I think we all know one of those...
word, he tries way too hard
 7 years ago '05        #119
space
space
 DaOmega_1 said:
Lets be honest here. If this album, this same exact CD was done by someone else less famous, would half the people here give a sh*t???

And, THAT is where I think 9th's point is a completely valid one.
i dont know i have yet to listen to the album. still dont change that different people like different things, if 9th dont like it thats cool...leave it at that because everything isnt for everyone. but to say, im not a follower...so i dont like it, expect to get a reaction from people who may actually like it because contrary to popular belief just because you dont like it doesnt mean its not a good product, or that others dont like it...or vice versa
 7 years ago '10        #120
Shhon 863 heat pts863
space
space
$19,656 | Props total: 24512 24512
 SmoothTay said:

Cole World !!
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
79 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The Carter III Documentary Waynes Lawyers Didn't Want Us To See! (Addiction,bi..
59 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
#bigbreasttwitter
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This guy slaps your girls ass... wyd
118 comments
2 days ago