9th wonder hating on WTT??

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
124 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
45 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #101
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,329 | Props total: 8381 8381
The man gave his honest opinion
he is not a follower = so whats the big deal Hova Stans
Get Over it
 6 years ago '05        #102
DaOmega_1 271 heat pts271
space
space
$13,830 | Props total: 4096 4096
You can tell who in this thread are just Kanye or Jay groupies....

As someone who can listen to music objectively, I'll say that the album is just okay... and thats just about it. I expect better out of both Kanye & Jay, so this is kind of a disappointment.
 6 years ago '08        #103
BRonin357 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,873 | Props total: 1153 1153
he ain't hating, but his opinion is irrelevant cuz he rode wit lil b! n*gga you gay!
 08-08-2011, 08:36 AM         #104
Prophecy_projet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol@ this thread becoming a 9th Wonder Hate thread just cause he stated his opinion

This gonna end up like that post about the mom and pop stores that wrote to Jay and Kanye , where everyone started sh*tting on smaller businesses lol
 6 years ago '05        #105
space
space
 BRonin357 said:
he ain't hating, but his opinion is irrelevant cuz he rode wit lil b! n*gga you gay!
Lame boxden response #367

"Well... He liked [or produced] for [insert artist here], so his opinion is irrelevant."

Look, I don't like Lil B either, but the man's opinion is completely valid.
 6 years ago '07        #106
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,475 | Props total: 6045 6045
thats wussup. he's not riding the d!ck like majority of bx has been doing today.
 6 years ago '10        #107
rockyin4 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,061 | Props total: 440 440
Lol if anybody could help me out that would be nice. I just don't get what he is saying. It's like he has an opinion but without having an opinion.

rockyin4 said:
I read his twitter and I don't get what he is saying.
"Lemme tell yall something, I am not a follower, never will be, if something is dope, cool, if not, then cool, but I don't follow."
^is that comment directed towards the jay-z/kanye album? (I don't understand how to read twitter)
sounds like he is judging the people who is judging the album.

Then he says this
"It has nothing to with the STYLE of rap, subject matter, NOTHING..its the FEELING for me..u can k!ll 50 people in a song as long as it bangs"
and
"As a musician/beatmaker/active participant in hip-hop, I want to be SCARED when I hear something, like when I heard Aquemini...."

If it's a "feeling" I don't understand how you can call other people followers just because you didn't get that "feeling"

I just don't understand. He is sounding like he has a complaint but he isn't saying sh*t. If you got criticism say it.

Can someone tweet him my comment? I don't got a twitter. I wanna understand where he is coming from.

rockyin4 said:
but then!!!

"It has nothing to do with samples vs. keys...cause I ROCKS with The Neptunes, Swizz, etc...."
"I understand expansion/experimentation in music, but its not for me....."

I just want to know where he is coming from but I seriously don't understand. Lol maybe ill get it when I get older.
 08-08-2011, 08:48 AM         #108
Marvin Hagler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BrooklynWHAT said:
lol 9th sounding salty

he know goddamn well if Jay wanted more of his sh*tty beats he'd be tripping over himself to get to Jay

of course he would mayne. Jay & Yeezy a couple of musical icons & 9th respects them

but cant he just NOT like da album made by them same musical icons he respects shawty???

logic >>>>>>>> stanning
 6 years ago '07        #109
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,357 | Props total: 15991 15991
 timdog said:
he didnt get to produce on it
 6 years ago '07        #110
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,357 | Props total: 15991 15991
 Martel said:
this the same n*gga that produced for Lil B and bigged up his lame album? 9th was better when he didn't talk much.
thank you... funny thing is he was goin at "purists" but told lil b he wouldn't do a record like wonton soup..lol I been on that kcuf 9th wonder isht..dude is wack..he startin to remind me of an extra bitter kanye..cause he got a lil hype..he think he has some all knowing opinion
 6 years ago '04        #111
Magnificent Phoenix|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$7,120 | Props total: 229 229
He's a loser.

Dangerously said:
And Boxden, let's get this straight: if Kanye posted this exact word for word quote on his twitter about 9th's new album y'all would be piledriving Kanye over this. There's opinions and there's being a hating a.ss loser.
 6 years ago '05        #112
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,965 | Props total: 3223 3223
 Damagegadget said:
thank you... funny thing is he was goin at "purists" but told lil b he wouldn't do a record like wonton soup..lol I been on that kcuf 9th wonder isht..dude is wack..he startin to remind me of an extra bitter kanye..cause he got a lil hype..he think he has some all knowing opinion
9th basically said that when Lil B is "trying" to spit he's decent, but he can't fu*k with the wack songs Lil B puts out for attention. And he was saying Lil B is a smart emcee because he created all of this "based god" sh*t that everyone started eating up. He never said anything like Lil B is his favorite rapper or anything but I guess dudes always try to make something out of nothing.

9th's opinion is totally valid. Dude is just pointing out how the album basically isn't for him and TO HIM it's under par. Which basically means some other people may like it and think it's classic and he has no problem with that..but to HIM he can't really fu*k with it.

I swear people will try to twist words just to fit their own agenda.
 6 years ago '05        #113
space
space
God forbid anyone has an opposite opinion!!
 6 years ago '05        #114
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,871 | Props total: 8391 8391
 DaOmega_1 said:
God forbid anyone has an opposite opinion!!
well according to 9th wonder if you have an opposite opinion of his you're a follower. to him its not just having an opposite opinion, so i cant say these people arent justified in what their saying
 6 years ago '05        #115
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,965 | Props total: 3223 3223
 StateProperty88 said:
well according to 9th wonder if you have an opposite opinion of his you're a follower. to him its not just having an opposite opinion, so i cant say these people arent justified in what their saying
He isn't saying that. He's basically just saying those who like/follow this album just because it's Jay/Kanye are followers. Those who listen to the album and fu*k with it are fine.
 6 years ago '09        #116
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 73 73
He really is mad he's beats weren't picked no1 wants to hear his beats anymore
 6 years ago '05        #117
space
space
 Switchc2390 said:
He isn't saying that. He's basically just saying those who like/follow this album just because it's Jay/Kanye are followers. Those who listen to the album and fu*k with it are fine.
Lemme tell yall something, I am not a follower, never will be, if something is dope, cool, if not, then cool, but I don't follow
those are his words, i have to disagree with your a.ssessment.
 6 years ago '05        #118
space
space
 StateProperty88 said:
those are his words, i have to disagree with your a.ssessment.
Lets be honest here. If this album, this same exact CD was done by someone else less famous, would half the people here give a sh*t???

And, THAT is where I think 9th's point is a completely valid one.
 6 years ago '05        #119
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,080 | Props total: 4214 4214
 Illstreet said:
Basically, he's saying he's one of those "go against the grain" cats, who refuses to go along with the crowd... Even if if the crowd is right.

Yeah, I think we all know one of those...
word, he tries way too hard
 6 years ago '05        #120
space
space
 DaOmega_1 said:
Lets be honest here. If this album, this same exact CD was done by someone else less famous, would half the people here give a sh*t???

And, THAT is where I think 9th's point is a completely valid one.
i dont know i have yet to listen to the album. still dont change that different people like different things, if 9th dont like it thats cool...leave it at that because everything isnt for everyone. but to say, im not a follower...so i dont like it, expect to get a reaction from people who may actually like it because contrary to popular belief just because you dont like it doesnt mean its not a good product, or that others dont like it...or vice versa
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
104 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
66 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago