most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
60 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-08-2011, 02:33 AM         #61
Prophecy_projet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why are people getting mad at 9th for?
Its just his opinon.

And to be honest, listening to the album right now....I might have to agree with this dude, but I aint finished listening to it just yet.
 6 years ago '10        #62
Rebirth46 59 heat pts59 OP
space
space
$3,999 | Props total: 987 987
Yall better not get up here and praise Watch The Throne....if nukkas down the street made this jam...yall would throw it away...FAST <<<<This statement sounds like hate how you gona tell someone else how to feel or what to say about someone's else album
 08-08-2011, 02:38 AM         #63
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
1. hate- to dislike intensely or passionately; feel extreme aversion for or extreme hostility toward; detest: to hate the enemy; to hate bigotry.

2. Opinion- a belief or judgment that rests on grounds insufficient to produce complete certainty.

dictionary.com is the source.
 6 years ago '07        #64
ManSlut 27 heat pts27
space
space
$1,418 | Props total: 590 590
I just got done with the album. 1st impression- Not bad but defiantly not what I expected. I think The Joy was the best track. It might be cause I am familiar with it but I'm not sure.

To you guys saying MBDTF was no good: Did you listen to it?? That sh*t was fire from the 1st spin and imo It only got better with time. One of the best albums this year. It was this year right? Anyways I was expecting WTT to be better than MBDTF but that is deffinatly not the case.
 08-08-2011, 02:40 AM         #65
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
is it ok for any artist to dislike this album without people calling it hate? ANY ARTIST? ask yourselves this before you come at someone.
 08-08-2011, 02:41 AM         #66
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ManSlut said:
I just got done with the album. 1st impression- Not bad but defiantly not what I expected. I think The Joy was the best track. It might be cause I am familiar with it but I'm not sure.

To you guys saying MBDTF was no good: Did you listen to it?? That sh*t was fire from the 1st spin and imo It only got better with time. One of the best albums this year. It was this year right? Anyways I was expecting WTT to be better than MBDTF but that is deffinatly not the case.
I haven't had time to stay up on music a lot the past few months but wtf is MBDTF

I seen it abbreviated heavily the past couple days

Last edited by Cheeze; 08-08-2011 at 02:43 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #67
octane 
space
space
$3,858 | Props total: 654 654
Everyone is entitled to their opinion (as I listen to Welcome to the Jungle produced by Swizz Beatz for the second time) WTT on my chest!!!!!!
 6 years ago '11        #68
CoochieCrook 
space
space
$2,941 | Props total: 2766 2766
Album strikes me as lackluster at the moment.
 6 years ago '10        #69
space
space
 Tommy_Bunz said:
is it ok for any artist to dislike this album without people calling it hate? ANY ARTIST? ask yourselves this before you come at someone.
yeah I never said he was hating I just asked because his facebook state kinda sounded like he was salty and other artist are coming at the fans for liking it and not jay or ye just read their comments
 6 years ago '10        #70
rockyin4 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,061 | Props total: 440 440
I read his twitter and I don't get what he is saying.
"Lemme tell yall something, I am not a follower, never will be, if something is dope, cool, if not, then cool, but I don't follow."
^is that comment directed towards the jay-z/kanye album? (I don't understand how to read twitter)
sounds like he is judging the people who is judging the album.

Then he says this
"It has nothing to with the STYLE of rap, subject matter, NOTHING..its the FEELING for me..u can k!ll 50 people in a song as long as it bangs"
and
"As a musician/beatmaker/active participant in hip-hop, I want to be SCARED when I hear something, like when I heard Aquemini...."

If it's a "feeling" I don't understand how you can call other people followers just because you didn't get that "feeling"

I just don't understand. He is sounding like he has a complaint but he isn't saying sh*t. If you got criticism say it.

Can someone tweet him my comment? I don't got a twitter. I wanna understand where he is coming from.

Last edited by rockyin4; 08-08-2011 at 02:48 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #71
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,449 | Props total: 6518 6518
 Cheeze said:
I haven't had time to stay up on music a lot the past few months but wtf is MBDTF

My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy
 08-08-2011, 02:47 AM         #72
HenryTheMenace 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cheeze said:

my beautiful dark twisted fantasy bruh kanye last album
 6 years ago '04        #73
space
space
 rockyin4 said:
"Lemme tell yall something, I am not a follower, never will be, if something is dope, cool, if not, then cool, but I don't follow."
^is that comment directed towards the jay-z/kanye album? (I don't understand how to read twitter)

Then he says this
"It has nothing to with the STYLE of rap, subject matter, NOTHING..its the FEELING for me..u can k!ll 50 people in a song as long as it bangs"
and
"As a musician/beatmaker/active participant in hip-hop, I want to be SCARED when I hear something, like when I heard Aquemini...."

I just don't understand. He is sounding like he has a complaint but he isn't saying sh*t. If you got criticism say it.

Can someone tweet him my comment? I don't got a twitter. I wanna understand where he is coming from.

the 1st tweet was saying that im not a follower type mess

the other tweet he is basically saying he doesn't like the beats on it
 6 years ago '10        #74
rockyin4 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,061 | Props total: 440 440
 justinjones said:

the 1st tweet was saying that im not a follower type mess

the other tweet he is basically saying he doesn't like the beats on it
but then!!!

"It has nothing to do with samples vs. keys...cause I ROCKS with The Neptunes, Swizz, etc...."
"I understand expansion/experimentation in music, but its not for me....."

I just want to know where he is coming from but I seriously don't understand. Lol maybe ill get it when I get older.
 08-08-2011, 02:53 AM         #75
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 justinjones said:
My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy
 HenryTheMenace said:
my beautiful dark twisted fantasy bruh kanye last album
Ah yeah I just hadn't seen it abbreviated so much so I thought it was some YMCMB sh*t. I'm out of the loop.

But yeah that album is better than this one. Ye had some crazy beats on it but it was below par for both.
 6 years ago '10        #76
space
space
 rockyin4 said:

Then he says this
and

If it's a "feeling" I don't understand how you can call other people followers just because you didn't get that "feeling"

"I understand expansion/experimentation in music but its not for me"

"WTT as a whole is not for me I can rock with New Day and The Joy"

9th is old school and only feeling that old sound of sampling
 6 years ago '04        #77
WhoThaFuk 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,909 | Props total: 579 579
Pssh..this n*gga would jump off the cliff to be different. Get some new drums n*gga.
 6 years ago '05        #78
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,202 | Props total: 11808 11808
I dont sense hate.....
 6 years ago '04        #79
space
space
 Rebirth46 said:
"I understand expansion/experimentation in music but its not for me"

"WTT as a whole is not for me I can rock with New Day and The Joy"

9th is old school and only feeling that old sound of sampling
which in other words he just didn't like the beats. now i can see why he liked lil b's album. that was sampled based
 6 years ago '10        #80
space
space
 WhoThaFuk said:
Pssh..this n*gga would jump off the cliff to be different. GET SOME NEW DRUMS n*gga.
:jawdrop:
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
80 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
73 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
193 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
112 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
68 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
119 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy