NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
60 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
17 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
62 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #1
15196 pageviews
114 comments

ahmadou1 47 heat pts47
space
space
$6,912 | Props total: 10155 10155
Smack/URLTV Summer Madness Review

I was at the battles n decided to write this review in the midst of all the WTT talk.
DNA vs X Factor- x took this 2-1. X was on his sh*t this battle came wit ill punches as well as jokes DNA was good as well but jus wasn't rocking the way i thought he would.
Tech 9 vs Miles- BODYBAG 3-0 for Tech. he completely styled on him in this one, with bars, jokes, and performance, Miles was terrible and started getting boo'd at one point
Math vs Calicoe- Calicoe pulls off the upset in tremendous fashion with a 3-0 bodybag, this was the 2nd most surprising thing of the night. Math didn't get on his grind until the 3rd but it was entirely too late as cal already had it in the bag. The moment of the battle was wen Calicoe got in Maths face n said "I'm standing right where Dose was n*gga"
Tsu Surf vs K Shine- WOAH these 2 went at it with aggressiveness and punches. shine took rd 1 n surf took the last 2. Surf was on his A game and he even did some freestyling in this one. Overall a very dope battle
T-Rex vs Conceited- Con is officially BACK. We saw the usual punchline barrage from con but he was extremely funny n performed great. Rex was also good in this one, his 2nd rd was him using CON in so many different clever ways. Con won 2-1 definately BATTLE OF THE NIGHT
Charlie Clips vs Aye Verb- this was the most shocking battle based off the simple fact that verb got DEMOLISHED. Clips' 1st rd was imageimageimage definately one of the best 1st rds I've ever seen, even verb had to dap him up on that. but verb jus did little to f!ght back and the crowd let him have it with the boos. for everyone saying clips isn't top tier cuz he only had 1 battle will definately change their minds after this. This bodybag was WORSE than the tay rock bodybag hands down
Hitman vs Hollow- great battle with both of them bringing their A game. I honestly need to see this again to call a winner. Hollow had me like image cuz he put his hand out like he wanted some dap n then played him. hitman did his thing and their collective 2nd rd was image
Overall it was a great event, the ring card girls were definately :agreement6::agreement6: the only problem throughout the event was the booing and it wasn't even the biased crowd cuz math got the sh*t booed out of him. Lux announced that he was coming back at the next URL event but didn't say who. They had a really creative Smack DVD documentary playing at the beginning that was dope. Hopefully smack doesn't take years to upload the footage
N last but not least Verb, Math, and Miles all had their careers ended tonight

Last edited by ahmadou1; 08-08-2011 at 01:41 AM..

114 comments for "Smack/URLTV Summer Madness Review"

6 years ago '05        #2
murdmon 4 heat pts
space
space
$800 | Props total: 2 2
damn whatacard!!!
 6 years ago '09        #3
ahmadou1 47 heat pts47 OP
space
space
 murdmon said:
damn whatacard!!!
yea definately the best card ever n the battles didn't disappoint at all
 6 years ago '09        #4
SCNC 17 heat pts17
space
space
$5,001 | Props total: 1233 1233
Ill sh*t. Props. I'll probably distract myself for about half a year so that I won't be frustrated waiting for these to drop. Should be enough time to catch the first one they're gonna drop without getting pissed off.

Wish I coulda made it. But with the "Night of Main Events" being as disappointing as it was, I didn't wanna take any chances. Maybe I'll come through for the anniversary.
 6 years ago '11        #5
peaceg0d 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$172 | Props total: 0 0
good sh*t on the review did everybody battle with a mic?
 6 years ago '05        #6
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
was hearing about this sh*t on twitter cant wait for the footage
 6 years ago '09        #7
agony orton 
space
space
space
$198 | Props total: 49 49
im readin all over twitter that aye verb got demolished which surprises me...i cant wait for that tsu surf vs k-shine....i heard verb and clips almost fought backstage before the battles
 6 years ago '09        #8
space
space
 peaceg0d said:
good sh*t on the review did everybody battle with a mic?
yup everybody had a mic... but it didn't really effect anyone imo
 6 years ago '09        #9
space
space
 agony orton said:
im readin all over twitter that aye verb got demolished which surprises me...i cant wait for that tsu surf vs k-shine....i heard verb and clips almost fought backstage before the battles
i was in shock of wat happened to verb cuz i had him winning but clips had me like his 2nd rd he k!lled hollow as well. n*gga said "im in st louis wit the maggie, homer simpson on vacation"
 6 years ago '04        #10
Romello 16 heat pts16
space
space
$1,509 | Props total: 199 199
Tsu Surf Is A Beast i can't wait to see the battle K Shine was talking mad sh*t i knew going into this would be the best battle of the event!

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '09        #11
agony orton 
space
space
space
smh i hope smack dont take months..but i bet he drop the 1st battle on the sun before labor like he did wit night of main event earlier this year.....i wondr what verb is gonna do now or who is next for clips? maybe clips vs.hollow
 6 years ago '09        #12
space
space
 chaos2 said:
Tsu Surf Is A Beast i can't wait to see the battle K Shine was talking mad sh*t i knew going into this would be the best battle of the event!

don't get me wrong shine went the fu*k in as well but surfs 2nd rd was jus
 08-08-2011, 01:18 AM         #13
Gramzsdfasdfsdf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Charlie Clips is a muthafu*kin' problem, knew he would bodybag Verb with ease.
 6 years ago '09        #14
space
space
 Gramz said:
Charlie Clips is a muthafu*kin' problem, knew he would bodybag Verb with ease.
naw but even u r gonna be shocked wen u see wat he did.... I mean it was worse than wat he did to Tay rock. He had way too many bars for verb
 6 years ago '06        #15
Deesmitty04 
space
space
$353 | Props total: 1 1
Man i was all extra confident in Aye Verb at first when i heard about the battle i was like

Then after readin all these posts i'm like

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #16
Jessie19994 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,659 | Props total: 269 269
Im ready For that Hollow Da Don Vs. Hitman Holla & Conceited Vs. T-Rex BRUH!!

6 years ago '09        #17
agony orton 
space
space
space
verb online now sayin he will admitt clips beat him if anybody can say 3 line she spit cuz people wasnt tryna him
 6 years ago '09        #18
space
space
 agony orton said:
verb online now sayin he will admitt clips beat him if anybody can say 3 line she spit cuz people wasnt tryna him
verb is talkin like Math didn't get boo'd in his own city, the crowd wasn't biased it's jus that verb took clips too lightly n clips brought that sh*t
 6 years ago '09        #19
agony orton 
space
space
space
yeah i see math really got bodied....n*ggas cant admit a lost tho....this surf and k shine battle is gettin a lot of praise
 6 years ago '09        #20
space
space
 agony orton said:
yeah i see math really got bodied....n*ggas cant admit a lost tho....this surf and k shine battle is gettin a lot of praise
that was my 2nd favorite battle behind con vs rex.... surfs 2nd rd was straight murder
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
106 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
113 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
124 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy