The Michael "Air" Jordan Tattoo Fail Thread...Why People?!? :snoopfacepalm:

most viewed right now
 172
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
217 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 128
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
82 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 82
Image(s) inside Ty Dolla $ign & YG Reportedly Paid Aussie Soccer Star $100K To Avoid L..
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 68
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
116 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #21
OG T Gutta N|M 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,739 | Props total: 1823 1823
tatted variants

[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '04        #22
the_mia_team 
space
avatar space
space
$253 | Props total: 12 12
who got variants lol?
 6 years ago '05        #23
Wally Vegas 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$1,505 | Props total: 96 96
 Joe Budden said:
"I ain't taking no picture with no n*ggas."
 6 years ago '07        #24
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,621 | Props total: 2468 2468
 the_mia_team said:
ill post my foot tattoo, its not jordan is a dunk sb one and f*ck it dont care if you flame (i know my damn feet are ugly there feet I aint gay getting manicures and sh1t lol) but had it for a few years and I been collecting sbs since about 02-03 so it actually has meaning to me and b1tches love it when im at the waterparks lol


[pic - click to view]



heres a link cause its making the pic tiny as hell
...honestly stupid tat's are in abundance, but the ones that deal with shoes are up there as far as stupid AS fu*k is concerned.. trying to make it look like it's aight because you get compliments on it...still doesn't excuse the fact that it's corny and lame as fu*kkkkkk ..idgaf how big of a sneaker head you are
 6 years ago '05        #25
Adamsville4real 
space
avatar space
space
$5,916 | Props total: 504 504
 Deniro732 said:
...honestly stupid tat's are in abundance, but the ones that deal with shoes are up there as far as stupid AS fu*k is concerned.. trying to make it look like it's aight because you get compliments on it...still doesn't excuse the fact that it's corny and lame as fu*kkkkkk ..idgaf how big of a sneaker head you are
i really dont see a problem with getting a shoe tatted on your foot. Its kinda creative imo and if they mess up at least its in a spot nobody will see.
 6 years ago '11        #26
DRAGONFLY JONES 131 heat pts131
space
avatar space
space
$9,050 | Props total: 3199 3199

[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '04        #27
the_mia_team 
space
avatar space
space
$253 | Props total: 12 12
 Deniro732 said:
...honestly stupid tat's are in abundance, but the ones that deal with shoes are up there as far as stupid AS fu*k is concerned.. trying to make it look like it's aight because you get compliments on it...still doesn't excuse the fact that it's corny and lame as fu*kkkkkk ..idgaf how big of a sneaker head you are
for one I can care less what your corny a$s thinks, im covered with tats and b1tches love it, never had a single person come and say that is stupid its usually damn dude your tats are crazy how do you think of this sh1t, dont be made your lame a$s aint creative and cant sit through tattoos, enough said you waisted your time to leave a negative a$s comment

my tattoos are shoe collection cost more than anything in your life, haha I posted a pic jsut to see a dumba$s hater like you
 6 years ago '05        #28
IM_NO_ANGEL7 
space
avatar space
space
$304 | Props total: 0 0
... those eyebrows
 6 years ago '07        #29
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,621 | Props total: 2468 2468
 the_mia_team said:
for one I can care less what your corny a$s thinks, im covered with tats and b1tches love it, never had a single person come and say that is stupid its usually damn dude your tats are crazy how do you think of this sh1t, dont be made your lame a$s aint creative and cant sit through tattoos, enough said you waisted your time to leave a negative a$s comment

my tattoos are shoe collection cost more than anything in your life, haha I posted a pic jsut to see a dumba$s hater like you
@ your lame bi*ch a.ss..idgaf if ugly a.ss fat bi*ches like you're lame a.ss tats..you fail @ life for thinking it's dope and thinking i give a fu*k about wack your shoe collection...a dumbass hater? are you mad because my life sh*ts on yours or are you mad that the highlight of your meaningless existence are shoes and a gay a.ss foot tat?


Last edited by Deniro732; 08-08-2011 at 01:40 AM..
 6 years ago '07        #30
Avon_Barksdale 4343 heat pts4343 OP
space
avatar space
space
$42,460 | Props total: 55940 55940
 Cantankerous said:
tatted variants

[pic - click to view]


[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '07        #31
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,621 | Props total: 2468 2468
 Adamsville4real said:
i really dont see a problem with getting a shoe tatted on your foot. Its kinda creative imo and if they mess up at least its in a spot nobody will see.
IMO it's one of the dumbest and corniest tats a person can get..that's the problem with tat's, there's no control of what people get permanently inked on their bodies, which leads idiots to get the dumbest sh*t tatted on them like shoes for example..i mean really think about, do you really want to look down @ your feet when you're a grown a.ss mature man @ some foot tat? You'll regret it like a muthafu*ka and there's no way to 100% remove it w/out showing some sign that something was there before
 6 years ago '10        #32
VeX 
space
avatar space
space
$3,718 | Props total: 43 43
 6 years ago '10        #33
5K Studios 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,845 | Props total: 72 72
:lmao: :lmao:
 6 years ago '04        #34
jake_starrz 
space
avatar space
space
$978 | Props total: 0 0
 Deniro732 said:
IMO it's one of the dumbest and corniest tats a person can get..that's the problem with tat's, there's no control of what people get permanently inked on their bodies, which leads idiots to get the dumbest sh*t tatted on them like shoes for example..i mean really think about, do you really want to look down @ your feet when you're a grown a.ss mature man @ some foot tat? You'll regret it like a muthafu*ka and there's no way to 100% remove it w/out showing some sign that something was there before
n*gga u must not have read his post about random skeezers at the waterpark complimenting the foot tat
 6 years ago '07        #35
Avon_Barksdale 4343 heat pts4343 OP
space
avatar space
space
$42,460 | Props total: 55940 55940
Thread Bump.....
 08-13-2011, 01:38 AM         #36
jrfranke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 08-13-2011, 01:54 AM         #37
Giant Douche 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so gorilla zo has a Jordan logo on his for head now???

 6 years ago '05        #38
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$47,179 | Props total: 11743 11743
 Jinusean said:
The first pic tattoo looks like Vanilla Ice holding a plate in the air
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 56
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
46 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 40
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
218 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 29
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
40 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 23
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
55 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 20
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 16
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
139 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 12
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
243 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy