The Michael "Air" Jordan Tattoo Fail Thread...Why People?!? :snoopfacepalm:

most viewed right now
Article inside So we gon act like Clipse manager didnt get 32 years for that Whitney?
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Pusha T tweets about “duppy freestyle”
174 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lebron Son Ask Him How He Keep Hittin Them Clutch Shots 😏
77 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Spoke Way Too Soon
112 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #21
OG T Gutta N 10 heat pts10
space
space
$6,932 | Props total: 2653 2653
tatted variants

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #22
the_mia_team 
space
space
$253 | Props total: 12 12
who got variants lol?
 7 years ago '05        #23
Wally Vegas 20 heat pts20
space
space
$1,514 | Props total: 153 153
 Joe Budden said:
"I ain't taking no picture with no n*ggas."
 7 years ago '07        #24
Deniro732 10 heat pts10
space
space
$14,349 | Props total: 3270 3270
 the_mia_team said:
ill post my foot tattoo, its not jordan is a dunk sb one and f*ck it dont care if you flame (i know my damn feet are ugly there feet I aint gay getting manicures and sh1t lol) but had it for a few years and I been collecting sbs since about 02-03 so it actually has meaning to me and b1tches love it when im at the waterparks lol

[pic - click to view]

heres a link cause its making the pic tiny as hell
...honestly stupid tat's are in abundance, but the ones that deal with shoes are up there as far as stupid AS fu*k is concerned.. trying to make it look like it's aight because you get compliments on it...still doesn't excuse the fact that it's corny and lame as fu*kkkkkk ..idgaf how big of a sneaker head you are
 7 years ago '05        #25
Adamsville4real 
space
space
$6,006 | Props total: 816 816
 Deniro732 said:
...honestly stupid tat's are in abundance, but the ones that deal with shoes are up there as far as stupid AS fu*k is concerned.. trying to make it look like it's aight because you get compliments on it...still doesn't excuse the fact that it's corny and lame as fu*kkkkkk ..idgaf how big of a sneaker head you are
i really dont see a problem with getting a shoe tatted on your foot. Its kinda creative imo and if they mess up at least its in a spot nobody will see.
 7 years ago '11        #26
DRAGONFLY JONES 132 heat pts132
space
space
$9,330 | Props total: 4398 4398

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #27
the_mia_team 
space
space
$253 | Props total: 12 12
 Deniro732 said:
for one I can care less what your corny a$s thinks, im covered with tats and b1tches love it, never had a single person come and say that is stupid its usually damn dude your tats are crazy how do you think of this sh1t, dont be made your lame a$s aint creative and cant sit through tattoos, enough said you waisted your time to leave a negative a$s comment

my tattoos are shoe collection cost more than anything in your life, haha I posted a pic jsut to see a dumba$s hater like you
 7 years ago '05        #28
IM_NO_ANGEL7 
space
space
$304 | Props total: 0 0
... those eyebrows
 7 years ago '07        #29
Deniro732 10 heat pts10
space
space
 the_mia_team said:
for one I can care less what your corny a$s thinks, im covered with tats and b1tches love it, never had a single person come and say that is stupid its usually damn dude your tats are crazy how do you think of this sh1t, dont be made your lame a$s aint creative and cant sit through tattoos, enough said you waisted your time to leave a negative a$s comment

my tattoos are shoe collection cost more than anything in your life, haha I posted a pic jsut to see a dumba$s hater like you
@ your lame bi*ch a.ss..idgaf if ugly a.ss fat bi*ches like you're lame a.ss tats..you fail @ life for thinking it's dope and thinking i give a fu*k about wack your shoe collection...a dumbass hater? are you mad because my life sh*ts on yours or are you mad that the highlight of your meaningless existence are shoes and a gay a.ss foot tat?

Last edited by Deniro732; 08-08-2011 at 12:40 AM..
 7 years ago '07        #30
Avon_Barksdale 4473 heat pts4473 OP
space
space
$45,206 | Props total: 69182 69182
 Cantankerous said:
tatted variants

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #31
Deniro732 10 heat pts10
space
space
 Adamsville4real said:
i really dont see a problem with getting a shoe tatted on your foot. Its kinda creative imo and if they mess up at least its in a spot nobody will see.
IMO it's one of the dumbest and corniest tats a person can get..that's the problem with tat's, there's no control of what people get permanently inked on their bodies, which leads idiots to get the dumbest sh*t tatted on them like shoes for example..i mean really think about, do you really want to look down @ your feet when you're a grown a.ss mature man @ some foot tat? You'll regret it like a muthafu*ka and there's no way to 100% remove it w/out showing some sign that something was there before
 7 years ago '10        #32
VeX 
space
space
$3,723 | Props total: 47 47
 7 years ago '10        #33
5K Studios 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,856 | Props total: 85 85
:lmao: :lmao:
 7 years ago '04        #34
jake_starrz 
space
space
$978 | Props total: 0 0
 Deniro732 said:
IMO it's one of the dumbest and corniest tats a person can get..that's the problem with tat's, there's no control of what people get permanently inked on their bodies, which leads idiots to get the dumbest sh*t tatted on them like shoes for example..i mean really think about, do you really want to look down @ your feet when you're a grown a.ss mature man @ some foot tat? You'll regret it like a muthafu*ka and there's no way to 100% remove it w/out showing some sign that something was there before
n*gga u must not have read his post about random skeezers at the waterpark complimenting the foot tat
 7 years ago '07        #35
Avon_Barksdale 4473 heat pts4473 OP
space
space
$45,206 | Props total: 69182 69182
Thread Bump.....
 08-13-2011, 12:38 AM         #36
jrfranke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 08-13-2011, 12:54 AM         #37
Giant Douche 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so gorilla zo has a Jordan logo on his for head now???

7 years ago '05        #38
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,950 | Props total: 13380 13380
 Jinusean said:
The first pic tattoo looks like Vanilla Ice holding a plate in the air
Home      

most viewed right now
FAMILY GUY Ă— "Peter Becomes A Millennial"
48 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Compton THUGS starring Kevin Hart & Mike Epps 🤣🤣㊃..
23 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
54 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
I will marry this woman for real.
137 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Guaranteed method to overcome laziness
41 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jay Z Sued For Misusing RocNation Logo He Does Not Own
16 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Quick way to sum up that Detroit game.
53 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 24 - Millennials born in 1980s may never recover from the Great Re..
76 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy