Video inside F*ucking Black Guy
91 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jessica Jones AKA Krysten Ritter Is Fine To Me Bruh
55 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DONT LET THESE TRAPS FOOL YOU! Here's how to effectively avoid them.
82 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside 50 was ready to stab up Suge back in the day
69 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #61
lfletcher 
space
space
$2,168 | Props total: 137 137
AC you sarcastic MF. The Ridiculist is always a good laugh no matter who he goes in on.
 7 years ago '06        #62
Storchaveli 96 heat pts96
space
space
$28,306 | Props total: 5327 5327
Anderson Cooper is that dude. Black people stay salty
 7 years ago '04        #63
justinjones 310 heat pts310
space
space
$50,665 | Props total: 9630 9630
i remember reading that story where the college woman k!lled a dude by punching him one time. females got hands now. people need to quit acting like every female on the planet are defenseless when they are not. women don't try to pull hair no more in a f!ght. they straight up snuff people
 7 years ago '04        #64
Marccoogs19 184 heat pts184
space
space
$10,749 | Props total: 6817 6817
I think alot of folk missed the fact that Cooper was getting on him for continuing to do stupid sh*t. Its like he clearly doesn't know how to react to anything without losing his temper. Then everything he losses it he comes back the next day with another apology. All of those apologies after each other just look stupid. Chris just doesn't realize that most people aren't that forgiving about the sh*t he has done like his d!ckiriding and groupie fans are.

Last edited by Marccoogs19; 08-07-2011 at 04:28 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #65
Verse 72 heat pts72
space
space
$16,824 | Props total: 6037 6037

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '11        #66
megalomaniacal 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,795 | Props total: 5121 5121
Hey Anderson Cooper

[pic - click to view]

08-07-2011, 05:07 PM         #67
Rhyme n Tekniq 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Marccoogs19 said:
We are the only race that will forgive and forget when our celebrities do crimes. its a damn shame, but its reality.
that sh*t is selective tho

muthafu*ka been doing a number on michael jackson since Bad released and still wouldnt let up after his death. yet most black after the 90's started dogpilin on michael with the slandering

Yet all R Kelly got was an "ugh n*gga thats nasty" and black people kept on dancing and and treating him like the hip hop messiah

believe it not not as many blacks came out in support of tupac during that whole s3xual a.ssault case, which was rediculous, But people were awaiting Gucci Mane's, TI's and Lil Wayne's release like the second coming of christ

Wesley Snipes was allegedly a.ssaulting Halle Berry back in the day, but in the 90s n*ggas loved wesley snipes and he could do no wrong

basically what ive learned is that the more the media dogpiles a black celebrity, black people feel more inclined to join in
 7 years ago '10        #68
Agentzer0oo0 215 heat pts215
space
space
$69,266 | Props total: 27603 27603
 Rhyme n Tekniq said:
that sh*t is selective tho

muthafu*ka been doing a number on michael jackson since Bad released and still wouldnt let up after his death. yet most black after the 90's started dogpilin on michael with the slandering

Yet all R Kelly got was an "ugh n*gga thats nasty" and black people kept on dancing and and treating him like the hip hop messiah

believe it not not as many blacks came out in support of tupac during that whole s3xual a.ssault case, which was rediculous, But people were awaiting Gucci Mane's, TI's and Lil Wayne's release like the second coming of christ

Wesley Snipes was allegedly a.ssaulting Halle Berry back in the day, but in the 90s n*ggas loved wesley snipes and he could do no wrong

basically what ive learned is that the more the media dogpiles a black celebrity, black people feel more inclined to join in

I'm surprised you didn't bring up the OJ trial. That would've been the best example...at least for that time period
 7 years ago '04        #69
Mr.Man 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,573 | Props total: 452 452
Damn, the boy was only 19 years old. I'm glad there are so many perfect people in this world. I think there is more to it. Who bit's someone unless they really have too?
 7 years ago '05        #70
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,638 | Props total: 354 354
 Like Kobe said:
completely false
difference is "our" crimes get repeatedly brought up over and over again where as a white man's crimes get swept under the rug
 Marvin Hagler said:
oh please this is just another case of white folks holdin black people to a different standard. Chris Brown is a working singer and an actor, so why Anderson Cooper mad that he's been cast in a film? what does that incident have to do with being an actor in a romantic comedy? should da homie Chris Brown disappear from da public eye all together?

why ain't Russell Crowe's incident of hittin the hotel concierge in the face wit the phone makin white people want to stop HIM from gittin jobs?

1. Nicholas Cage
2. Charlie Sheen
3. Tom Sizemore

^ where is yall crackas outrage for THEM??? cant stand yall devils mayne
 08-07-2011, 05:56 PM         #71
StylesDavis412 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ant McQueen said:
All of my sentiments exactly...
Fact.
 08-07-2011, 05:59 PM         #72
StylesDavis412 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
And how did this even turn into a racial discussion? That's beyond the point. Even if the media consistently overlooks white entertainer's transgressions, it doesn't mean that we should overlook Chris Brown's.

That's like saying just because Kobe Bryant gets away with certain calls because of who he is, everyone in the league should get away with every call too.

No.

As cliche as it is, two wrongs don't make a right. That's counter-intuitive.
 7 years ago '07        #73
TH35 105 heat pts105
space
space
$87,610 | Props total: 16197 16197
 Storchaveli said:
Anderson Cooper is that dude. Chris Brown fans salty
Fixed and I'm with cheguevera no way is put my hands on a female unless she really threatened my life. In Chris Brown's case it should be over with though, its old news.

Last edited by TH35; 08-07-2011 at 06:04 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #74
Deniro732 10 heat pts10
space
space
$14,317 | Props total: 3236 3236
 cheguevara said:
apd
Albuquerque? ..and i feel what you're saying 100%..men shouldn't put hands on women but there's always a double standard there..society makes it seem like it's ok for a woman to put hands on a male, simply because generally men are stronger/powerful than women..i say it shouldn't be ok for neither to put hands on eachother, period.

Last edited by Deniro732; 08-07-2011 at 06:19 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #75
marcusaka50 59 heat pts59
space
space
space
$31,113 | Props total: 11337 11337
this chris brown sh*t is old.

what he did was wrong but his fans dont care.

america being america.
 08-07-2011, 06:51 PM         #76
Hotboy1982 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cheguevara said:
apd

for you two..
like i said. you're scum if you have to put your hands on a woman. theres no reason for a man to have to lay hands on a chick unless she's coming at him with a deadly weapon. she slaps you, so you go wwe on her? fu*k you and any other n*gga with the type of logic as yours.

i was raised better and would k!ll a man if he had put his hands on my mother. me and my wife argues but i never had to lay hands on her, grow the fu*k up already.

I totally agree with the fact that a man shouldn't hit a woman but at the same time it's easy for you to say that, especially for someone who works for law enforcement who pretty lives his life and work based on the parameters of the very law you've sworn to uphold. Let tell you a short story- my daughter's mother and I had a rough relationship, and one time we got into a heated agrument where she punched me three times in the time, keep in mind that this girl had training in boxing from her father and that my daughter was right there, so she knew that I would never hit back, especially under those circumstances. She then called the cops,played girly "victim" and when I explained to the police that arrived that no only did I not hit her, I didn't even tried to restrain her, and you know what they did-they laughed at me and humilatec me, saying what kind of me I am for letting a girl whip my a.ss, knowing damn well that had I actually hit her, you and I both know I would taken that " extended" ride where I would have gotten jammed up by them for hitting a girl. The point is, either way for the man, it's always going to be fu*ked up for him, cause if he hits her, he's considered a monster and a bastard, but if he doesn't, then he is looked liked he's a pus*y and a sucker and might as well not be living. I'm not at all advocating what he did at all, but I never believed he just simply woke up that day, and thought to himself" you know what, i feel like ruining my and the woman I love's life by whipping her a.ss for no motive and no reason whatsoever, I really want to know what it's going to be hated by the entire world, and literally destroy my life and career simply because I'm bored".
 7 years ago '05        #77
GST 
space
space
$15,346 | Props total: 3430 3430
take an a.ss whoopin and dodge a few bullets,now this muthafu*ka got lip

Last edited by GST; 08-07-2011 at 09:23 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #78
justinjones 310 heat pts310
space
space
$50,665 | Props total: 9630 9630
 majestic75 said:
lol@these MFers in here defending putting hands on a woman. I hope I have a daughter. I won't have to worry about raising a knucklehead like some of you and if she ever ended up with one of you I own 12 gauges of persuasion to convince him to find a new punching bag.
teach your daughter self defense. thats what most of these women are on anyway....

what if she is a lesbian though. women beat other women a.ss too
 08-07-2011, 07:22 PM         #79
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmaoo at the weenie a.ss jabroni n*ggas who are against putting their hands on women, gtfo. The feminist movement got these dudes putting hoes on pedestals.
 7 years ago '10        #80
GriffMcfly 22 heat pts22
space
space
$3,500 | Props total: 50 50
He a Virginia n*gga what you expect?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This girl is so fcking ugly Oh my but her body A1
136 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside TAYLOR BANNER out here looking like something to eat! 🌱
103 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
May 21 - Dad takes late son's girlfriend to prom, one month after fatal crash
63 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Jalen Rose says Kyrie hopes Cleveland beats Boston
70 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Rockstar game's troubles summed up perfectly
41 comments
18 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside AR-AB - Rivals (Cassidy Diss) (Official Music Video)
119 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 🐰 Perfect Snowbunny.IMPOSSIBLE DECISION🐰
122 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside "I Pay $900 a month in student loans"
126 comments
18 hours ago