most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
16 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
403 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-07-2011, 04:58 PM         #61
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Deniro732 said:
i take it you're a cop? if so what pd do you work for
apd

Space 2020 said:
To be blunt

fu*k your morals

In the real world people defend themselves.

How the hell you gonna compare a child molester to someone who would put hands on a woman?

Like I said tempers flare and sh*t happens. Women these days are just as likely to abuse men emotionally and physically as the opposite.

None of its right but the fact that you are trying to be righteous and say don't put your hands on a woman is laughable.
 Barack Obonga said:
so u view women as inferior to men?

cause im sure u wouldnt hesitate to hit a 5'5 130 pound guy that put his hands on u
for you two..
like i said. you're scum if you have to put your hands on a woman. theres no reason for a man to have to lay hands on a chick unless she's coming at him with a deadly weapon. she slaps you, so you go wwe on her? fu*k you and any other n*gga with the type of logic as yours.

i was raised better and would k!ll a man if he had put his hands on my mother. me and my wife argues but i never had to lay hands on her, grow the fu*k up already.
 6 years ago '06        #62
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
anderson cooper is my n*gga tho lol
 6 years ago '04        #63
lfletcher 
space
space
$2,167 | Props total: 136 136
AC you sarcastic MF. The Ridiculist is always a good laugh no matter who he goes in on.
 6 years ago '06        #64
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,979 | Props total: 4001 4001
Anderson Cooper is that dude. Black people stay salty
 6 years ago '04        #65
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,386 | Props total: 6416 6416
i remember reading that story where the college woman k!lled a dude by punching him one time. females got hands now. people need to quit acting like every female on the planet are defenseless when they are not. women don't try to pull hair no more in a f!ght. they straight up snuff people
 6 years ago '04        #66
Marccoogs19 180 heat pts180
space
space
$10,629 | Props total: 6140 6140
I think alot of folk missed the fact that Cooper was getting on him for continuing to do stupid sh*t. Its like he clearly doesn't know how to react to anything without losing his temper. Then everything he losses it he comes back the next day with another apology. All of those apologies after each other just look stupid. Chris just doesn't realize that most people aren't that forgiving about the sh*t he has done like his d!ckiriding and groupie fans are.

Last edited by Marccoogs19; 08-07-2011 at 05:28 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #67
Verse 71 heat pts71
space
space
$16,576 | Props total: 5261 5261

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #68
megalomaniacal 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,658 | Props total: 4768 4768
Hey Anderson Cooper

[pic - click to view]

08-07-2011, 06:07 PM         #69
Rhyme n Tekniq 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Marccoogs19 said:
We are the only race that will forgive and forget when our celebrities do crimes. its a damn shame, but its reality.
that sh*t is selective tho

muthafu*ka been doing a number on michael jackson since Bad released and still wouldnt let up after his death. yet most black after the 90's started dogpilin on michael with the slandering

Yet all R Kelly got was an "ugh n*gga thats nasty" and black people kept on dancing and and treating him like the hip hop messiah

believe it not not as many blacks came out in support of tupac during that whole s3xual a.ssault case, which was rediculous, But people were awaiting Gucci Mane's, TI's and Lil Wayne's release like the second coming of christ

Wesley Snipes was allegedly a.ssaulting Halle Berry back in the day, but in the 90s n*ggas loved wesley snipes and he could do no wrong

basically what ive learned is that the more the media dogpiles a black celebrity, black people feel more inclined to join in
 6 years ago '10        #70
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,858 | Props total: 20829 20829
 Rhyme n Tekniq said:
that sh*t is selective tho

muthafu*ka been doing a number on michael jackson since Bad released and still wouldnt let up after his death. yet most black after the 90's started dogpilin on michael with the slandering

Yet all R Kelly got was an "ugh n*gga thats nasty" and black people kept on dancing and and treating him like the hip hop messiah

believe it not not as many blacks came out in support of tupac during that whole s3xual a.ssault case, which was rediculous, But people were awaiting Gucci Mane's, TI's and Lil Wayne's release like the second coming of christ

Wesley Snipes was allegedly a.ssaulting Halle Berry back in the day, but in the 90s n*ggas loved wesley snipes and he could do no wrong

basically what ive learned is that the more the media dogpiles a black celebrity, black people feel more inclined to join in

I'm surprised you didn't bring up the OJ trial. That would've been the best example...at least for that time period
 6 years ago '04        #71
Mr.Man 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,530 | Props total: 371 371
Damn, the boy was only 19 years old. I'm glad there are so many perfect people in this world. I think there is more to it. Who bit's someone unless they really have too?
 6 years ago '05        #72
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
 Like Kobe said:
completely false
difference is "our" crimes get repeatedly brought up over and over again where as a white man's crimes get swept under the rug
 Marvin Hagler said:
oh please this is just another case of white folks holdin black people to a different standard. Chris Brown is a working singer and an actor, so why Anderson Cooper mad that he's been cast in a film? what does that incident have to do with being an actor in a romantic comedy? should da homie Chris Brown disappear from da public eye all together?

why ain't Russell Crowe's incident of hittin the hotel concierge in the face wit the phone makin white people want to stop HIM from gittin jobs?

1. Nicholas Cage
2. Charlie Sheen
3. Tom Sizemore

^ where is yall crackas outrage for THEM??? cant stand yall devils mayne
 08-07-2011, 06:56 PM         #73
StylesDavis412 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ant McQueen said:
All of my sentiments exactly...
Fact.
 08-07-2011, 06:59 PM         #74
StylesDavis412 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
And how did this even turn into a racial discussion? That's beyond the point. Even if the media consistently overlooks white entertainer's transgressions, it doesn't mean that we should overlook Chris Brown's.

That's like saying just because Kobe Bryant gets away with certain calls because of who he is, everyone in the league should get away with every call too.

No.

As cliche as it is, two wrongs don't make a right. That's counter-intuitive.
 6 years ago '07        #75
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,775 | Props total: 14588 14588
 Storchaveli said:
Anderson Cooper is that dude. Chris Brown fans salty
Fixed and I'm with cheguevera no way is put my hands on a female unless she really threatened my life. In Chris Brown's case it should be over with though, its old news.

Last edited by TH35; 08-07-2011 at 07:04 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #76
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,621 | Props total: 2468 2468
 cheguevara said:
apd
Albuquerque? ..and i feel what you're saying 100%..men shouldn't put hands on women but there's always a double standard there..society makes it seem like it's ok for a woman to put hands on a male, simply because generally men are stronger/powerful than women..i say it shouldn't be ok for neither to put hands on eachother, period.

Last edited by Deniro732; 08-07-2011 at 07:19 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #77
LBThrizzy 11 heat pts11
space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 963 963
but whether rihanna provoked him or not, i wanna know the justification for him beating the sh*t out of her

like he didnt just hit her once, he beat her repeatedly
 6 years ago '06        #78
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,641 | Props total: 8574 8574
this chris brown sh*t is old.

what he did was wrong but his fans dont care.

america being america.
 08-07-2011, 07:51 PM         #79
Hotboy1982 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cheguevara said:
apd

for you two..
like i said. you're scum if you have to put your hands on a woman. theres no reason for a man to have to lay hands on a chick unless she's coming at him with a deadly weapon. she slaps you, so you go wwe on her? fu*k you and any other n*gga with the type of logic as yours.

i was raised better and would k!ll a man if he had put his hands on my mother. me and my wife argues but i never had to lay hands on her, grow the fu*k up already.

I totally agree with the fact that a man shouldn't hit a woman but at the same time it's easy for you to say that, especially for someone who works for law enforcement who pretty lives his life and work based on the parameters of the very law you've sworn to uphold. Let tell you a short story- my daughter's mother and I had a rough relationship, and one time we got into a heated agrument where she punched me three times in the time, keep in mind that this girl had training in boxing from her father and that my daughter was right there, so she knew that I would never hit back, especially under those circumstances. She then called the cops,played girly "victim" and when I explained to the police that arrived that no only did I not hit her, I didn't even tried to restrain her, and you know what they did-they laughed at me and humilatec me, saying what kind of me I am for letting a girl whip my a.ss, knowing damn well that had I actually hit her, you and I both know I would taken that " extended" ride where I would have gotten jammed up by them for hitting a girl. The point is, either way for the man, it's always going to be fu*ked up for him, cause if he hits her, he's considered a monster and a bastard, but if he doesn't, then he is looked liked he's a pus*y and a sucker and might as well not be living. I'm not at all advocating what he did at all, but I never believed he just simply woke up that day, and thought to himself" you know what, i feel like ruining my and the woman I love's life by whipping her a.ss for no motive and no reason whatsoever, I really want to know what it's going to be hated by the entire world, and literally destroy my life and career simply because I'm bored".
 6 years ago '05        #80
GST 
space
space
$14,828 | Props total: 2396 2396
take an a.ss whoopin and dodge a few bullets,now this muthafu*ka got lip

Last edited by GST; 08-07-2011 at 10:23 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
52 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
221 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
148 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
65 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy