Anderson Cooper Goes In On Chris Brown

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
52 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
33 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
63 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #41
GlynnJR 
space
space
$632 | Props total: 9 9
 Ant McQueen said:
All of my sentiments exactly...
 6 years ago '05        #42
DipsetSoulja 6 heat pts
space
space
$5,181 | Props total: 3094 3094
why isn't he goin in on Mel Gibson?? Dude beat the fu*k outta her and those voicemails... on another level
 6 years ago '05        #43
Rapjunkie 19 heat pts19
space
space
$3,778 | Props total: 16 16
 ShadyVsEminem said:
Chris Brown is a scumbag, black people think he is being victimized but the fact is he is nothin but a woman beater. His songs must make him seem like a different person than he really is, its not like he hit her once either he bet the fu*kin sh*t out of her
youre sounding real hoe made right now.
 6 years ago '09        #44
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
chris brown is a bi*ch.

and his music isn't even good.
 6 years ago '04        #45
Ill Fred 
space
space
$2,725 | Props total: 408 408
GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY....

6 years ago '04        #46
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,414 | Props total: 6439 6439
 Marccoogs19 said:
I can agree that there is a double standard from the media on the way they treat black celeberities compared to whites, but that doesnt diminish the fact that we still forgive and forget when our celebs do horrible sh*t. R. kelly pisses on teenage girls, he got a pass. Breezy beat up his girlfriend, he got a pass. Dont even let me get started on the clebes of the past decades.
most celebrities in general get a pass
 6 years ago '09        #47
SCNC 17 heat pts17
space
space
$4,999 | Props total: 1224 1224
"One thing's for sure, with Chris Brown attached to the project, the movie sure to be an unforgettable HIT..."

nice closer...
 6 years ago '10        #48
Space 2020 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,757 | Props total: 164 164
IMO some women push for this equal rights sh*t but when it's comes to certain stuff then all of the sudden it's "different" it's not fine to beat the sh*t out of anyone.

But if it comes down to it and tempers flare up high enough somebody is likely to get fu*ked up.

EDIT: What if Chris Brown had beat the sh*t out of Tyga instead would people say "Oh hes smaller than him Chris Brown is a Brutal Monster!!! Ooo Emm Geee!!"

Cmon son
 6 years ago '08        #49
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 Barack Obonga said:
yooooo this sh*t is hilarious...Sean wit the og knowledge..
 6 years ago '05        #50
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 16 16
 drama_kiNg said:
cus russell crowes that n*gga..

charlie sheen? have you not watched tv at all? what are you under a fu*king rock? ur retarded. he got fucing owned on tv for about a month straight
#winning, yeah they SURE owned him.
 08-07-2011, 04:10 PM         #51
KnockinOnHD2001 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 6 years ago '10        #52
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,874 | Props total: 20888 20888
Beat bi*ches up

n*ggas get mad

Year later those same n*ggas say get over it

bi*ches continue to buy album

CB wins
 08-07-2011, 04:19 PM         #53
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k joe budden, fu*k chris brown, fu*k ike turner, fu*k bobby brown, fu*k charlie sheen, ..

fu*k any "man" on this site and in this world that lays hands on a female in the manner that harms them. Im hard as hell on women beaters when i deal with them everyday while on duty. Cut em no slack, their scum. right along with the child molesters.

6 years ago '08        #54
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,543 | Props total: 17181 17181
Baphomet boyz on his a.ss 24/7
 6 years ago '10        #55
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,874 | Props total: 20888 20888
 cheguevara said:
fu*k joe budden, fu*k chris brown, fu*k ike turner, fu*k bobby brown, fu*k charlie sheen, ..

fu*k any "man" on this site and in this world that lays hands on a female in the manner that harms them. Im hard as hell on women beaters when i deal with them everyday while on duty. Cut em no slack, their scum. right along with the child molesters.

Ehh...you're probably one of the few who feel like that on here. Once you're a famous black celebrity, done a crime & people continually talk about it, apparently that =

n*ggas who keep bringing it up are still mad
Chris Brown is cool now because he still making songs I fu*k wit.

Barack Obonga said:
so u view women as inferior to men?

cause im sure u wouldnt hesitate to hit a 5'5 130 pound guy that put his hands on u
Your logic is outstanding

6 years ago '07        #56
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6134 6134
anderson needs to shut his f*ggot a.ss up. he is seriously beating a dead horse.

the victim got over it so why can't everyone else?

ontop of that they said rihanna was known to provoke him and slap him up etc.... he probably just got tired of the bi*ch and snapped. why do you think she dropped the restraining order when given the opportunity to do so and why do you think she added him on twitter and them exchanging tweets? bi*ch felt guilty. she knows she fu*ked up.

but yea breezy needs to control his temper better. that flip out on gma was uncalled for.
 6 years ago '10        #57
Space 2020 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,757 | Props total: 164 164
 cheguevara said:

To be blunt

fu*k your morals

In the real world people defend themselves.

How the hell you gonna compare a child molester to someone who would put hands on a woman?

Like I said tempers flare and sh*t happens. Women these days are just as likely to abuse men emotionally and physically as the opposite.

None of its right but the fact that you are trying to be righteous and say don't put your hands on a woman is laughable.
 6 years ago '05        #58
OG T Gutta N|M 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,739 | Props total: 1823 1823
This issue is pointless. You can either succumb to the gender double standard and acknowledge women are not our equals(unknowing bigotry) or fully embrace this equality notion and succumb to a higher sense of morality(however I'd say it's more correct than the other, I still don't condone hitting women no matter how logical it is, in terms of equality being expressed); either way this issue is old, moral crusades and mobs lead by deviants makes no fu*king sense anyways.

Anyways A.C. OG, I didn't even watch, pick whatever side you wish. Both seem ignorant from either side. Instead of beating on the man, set your attention to those less fortunate victims of domestic violence and help them...if morality was even the issue to begin with, or is the focus just being jackasses about this one individual case.
 6 years ago '07        #59
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,623 | Props total: 2469 2469
anderson cooper is a cry baby homos3xual, that's why he's mad
 6 years ago '07        #60
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,623 | Props total: 2469 2469
 cheguevara said:

i take it you're a cop? if so what pd do you work for
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
85 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
1 day ago