most viewed right now
Troy ave is back ladies and gentleman
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
80 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #41
SholaNY 
space
space
$696 | Props total: 103 103
Woww when was the last time I heard Basketball Rumors lml
 6 years ago '11        #42
I KILL TREES 15 heat pts15
space
space
$8,932 | Props total: 1075 1075
 DVJ78 said:
It just shows they have no idea what their doing. Why would they get a perimeter player that essentially plays the same positions as Wade and Lebron. You would want to sign someone that would have played in the final minutes of each of those Dallas games. A Center is the position they should be looking for. That's the only position that would have made a difference in the Finals.
 6 years ago '06        #43
I hug the strip 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,099 | Props total: 434 434
 smoothmotionz said:
the main reason the heat lost this year was because of wade. Wade for someone reason probably got jealous that Lebron was getting all the attention all playoffs and probably hate the fact the lebron also outplayed in every series and was the closer for every series up until the finals. In the finals Dwade got selfish and went against the gameplay that made them win the other series. Wade simply ruined the team chemistry, which took lebron completely out his rhythm. I still dont understand why dwade chose to ball hog right from the tip of every game..
dumbass
 08-07-2011, 05:50 PM         #44
Youngray22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smoothmotionz said:
the main reason the heat lost this year was because of wade. Wade for someone reason probably got jealous that Lebron was getting all the attention all playoffs and probably hate the fact the lebron also outplayed in every series and was the closer for every series up until the finals. In the finals Dwade got selfish and went against the gameplay that made them win the other series. Wade simply ruined the team chemistry, which took lebron completely out his rhythm. I still dont understand why dwade chose to ball hog right from the tip of every game..
I like both guys but this was not Wade's fault. Lebron didn't perform. There are a lot of issues other than that though.

TVee said:
Do not want to see Lebron at the 1. Go look up the last 7 minutes of game 2 in the finals to see what we look like with Bron at the 1.
That's not true, hes a greater passer. Which is what he did after the finals game 2. In game 2 we went of 0-11 during the comeback. Everyone missed and bron took stupid shots he did hit in previous. Although I was mad at Bron it wasn't just him. That would not define his role as pg if we him at point.

Last edited by Youngray22; 08-07-2011 at 05:58 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #45
djinferno 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,227 | Props total: 34 34
how much help do these n*ggaz need?
 6 years ago '09        #46
devilinsider 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$2,221 | Props total: 1770 1770
 smoothmotionz said:
What the fu*k series did you watch? Sure as hell wasn't the finals.
 08-07-2011, 06:27 PM         #47
ceo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they need a pg and a center...jason terry beasted and Chandler k!lled them on the boards.
 6 years ago '04        #48
Kadroan 102 heat pts102
space
space
$33,454 | Props total: 6392 6392
 DJ Maximum said:
mcgrady would be solid

he signed to the pistons for 1 mill im like wtf lol

redd should go somewhere else
yeah he would be great for em
 6 years ago '04        #49
TVee 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,305 | Props total: 1913 1913
 Youngray22 said:
I like both guys but this was not Wade's fault. Lebron didn't perform. There are a lot of issues other than that though.

That's not true, hes a greater passer. Which is what he did after the finals game 2. In game 2 we went of 0-11 during the comeback. Everyone missed and bron took stupid shots he did hit in previous. Although I was mad at Bron it wasn't just him. That would not define his role as pg if we him at point.
He tried to pad his stats those last 7 minutes, it was obvious. He did it at times during the season and it cost us the game and the series. Listen to Wade during halftime and post game of game 3. We win game 2 we win the series. He scores 12 points in game 4 we win the series. This finals falls on Lebron.

As far as his pg skills I've never been impressed. He's a great passer but not a great PG. There is a difference.

Last edited by TVee; 08-07-2011 at 06:43 PM..
 6 years ago '08        #50
sasuke-sama313 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,731 | Props total: 64 64
 smoothmotionz said:
Welcome back fmoney
 6 years ago '07        #51
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,377 | Props total: 13033 13033
 djinferno said:
how much help do these n*ggaz need?
when people wanna talk sh*t they say "u just have 3 players, u have no depth" but when we try to get depth, u say sh*t like that .

*sigh* to be a hater...
 6 years ago '10        #52
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,851 | Props total: 20810 20810
 joshdogg26 said:
when people wanna talk sh*t they say "u just have 3 players, u have no depth" but when we try to get depth, u say sh*t like that .

*sigh* to be a hater...

Agreed.
 6 years ago '07        #53
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,377 | Props total: 13033 13033
 Agentzer0oo0 said:

Agreed.
*daps*

i don't see anybody here making excuses. i believe we had enough to win and we fell short of that goal, but that doesn't mean we can't improve as a team .
 08-07-2011, 07:49 PM         #54
YushDaddy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lebron shoulda went to new york with amare then knicks shoulda scooped paul this year, woulda been a way better move for the king!
 6 years ago '09        #55
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,220 | Props total: 19326 19326
thunder also need a back up sf maybe grant hill if he stays healthy
 6 years ago '08        #56
Illuminati 192 heat pts192
space
space
$38,756 | Props total: 9002 9002
lbj a boss
 6 years ago '06        #57
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,899 | Props total: 1212 1212
 The Bully said:
@this pathetic f*ggot clenching his butt cheeks and squealing like a bytch at any lebron hate

go wash your face f*ggit:slap:
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
 6 years ago '04        #58
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 smoothmotionz said:
Wade was the one that kept them in the Finals and LeBron was the one that choked when it counted. Instead of LeBron giving the ball to Wade (who had the hot hand during the Finals), he decided to play hero and prove all the doubters wrong by shooting his team out of a championship...But somehow its Wade's fault..
 08-07-2011, 08:43 PM         #59
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn where the hell Redd been?
I know he was injured but damn!
Last time i seen that n*gga was in some insurance commercial or some sh1t
 08-07-2011, 08:48 PM         #60
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
no iverson..........AI a real man compared to t bac
Home      

most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
169 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
91 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
203 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
188 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
229 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
91 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Matt Barnes retires
52 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
263 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy