Heat want Battier, Hill or Prince. Will settle for McGrady or Redd

most viewed right now
 90
NBA Ref Scot Foster is for LeBron..Tony Brothers on the other hand
38 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 77
Image(s) inside Damn! Tina Fey Is Getting Thick
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 69
Image(s) inside 🐰 Perfect Snowbunny.IMPOSSIBLE DECISION🐰
95 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 52
Video inside Jose Guapo out here down bad
20 comments
@misc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #21
Lupe Hunter 79 heat pts79
space
avatar space
space
$15,767 | Props total: 7023 7023
McGrady would be a great pick for the Heat, Could play the point like he did on the Pistons, could still drop 20+ if he needs to and a good defender. I thought G Hill said he wanted to stay with the suns. Redd is a good pick up if he says healthy.

They should find a way to get Shaun Livingston on the heat and start him at the one. Height Advantage,great court vision, healthy, and plays defense
 08-07-2011, 02:39 PM         #22
Millerionaire87 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 L-E-Dub bi*ch said:


You sir are a fu*king idiot

Lebrons 1 dimensional game took him out the series


Last edited by Millerionaire87; 08-07-2011 at 02:42 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #23
ImSoBroke 
space
avatar space
space
$1,061 | Props total: 36 36
Battier or hill can teach lebron some post moves
 7 years ago '10        #24
p ricky 
space
avatar space
space
$331 | Props total: 438 438
 smoothmotionz said:
the main reason the heat lost this year was because of wade. Wade for someone reason probably got jealous that Lebron was getting all the attention all playoffs and probably hate the fact the lebron also outplayed in every series and was the closer for every series up until the finals. In the finals Dwade got selfish and went against the gameplay that made them win the other series. Wade simply ruined the team chemistry, which took lebron completely out his rhythm. I still dont understand why dwade chose to ball hog right from the tip of every game..
^this is hands down the dumbest nicca on bx
 7 years ago '05        #25
AirForce318 
space
avatar space
space
$12,472 | Props total: 729 729
Tmac already said he didn't want to play for Miami... He's more likely to try Chicago again or go play with the Knicks or Lakers...

Redd is the most likely option for Miami since he's not gonna be wanted by anyone and since he hasn't been healthy in 3 years, he has to prove that he can still play...

Lebron at the point would be like when he first got to Cleveland... I say they never should have moved him in the first place... Then Miami could get another 3 and find that true Center that can hold down the paint..


Last edited by AirForce318; 08-07-2011 at 03:00 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #26
xFMx ALCHEMiST 262 heat pts262
space
avatar space
space
$11,135 | Props total: 1345 1345
 Lupe Hunter said:
McGrady would be a great pick for the Heat, Could play the point like he did on the Pistons, could still drop 20+ if he needs to and a good defender. I thought G Hill said he wanted to stay with the suns. Redd is a good pick up if he says healthy.
old McGrady is still the best out of that group but I'd rather Tmac go to LA and play point w/Kobe or ORL rather than the Heat.

If the Heat really putting LeBron as primary PG then the league in trouble!! LeBron-Wade full court press seems unfair!

Bron
Wade
Prince
Bosh
Anthony +if they could sign Pryzbilla? that team is ready

Stern better stop fu*king around and get this sh*t over with! these players need to shut the fu*k up and accept that money!
 7 years ago '06        #27
samsin420 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$5,949 | Props total: 514 514
The Heat are sandbagging.
 7 years ago '06        #28
samsin420 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$5,949 | Props total: 514 514
 KidKingGoD said:
Yea That makes alot of since keep wondering Retard....




 7 years ago '08        #29
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$35,879 | Props total: 15135 15135
 smoothmotionz said:
the main reason the heat lost this year was because of wade. Wade for someone reason probably got jealous that Lebron was getting all the attention all playoffs and probably hate the fact the lebron also outplayed in every series and was the closer for every series up until the finals. In the finals Dwade got selfish and went against the gameplay that made them win the other series. Wade simply ruined the team chemistry, which took lebron completely out his rhythm. I still dont understand why dwade chose to ball hog right from the tip of every game..
Hilarious...abusrd...idiotic and anything else that means the same thing.

No Bron clearly didn't step up in the Finals...had he stepped up it wouldn't have looked like Wade was trying to take over...he took over outta necessity
 7 years ago '07        #30
joshdogg26 194 heat pts194
space
avatar space
space
$35,265 | Props total: 14808 14808
for the record, fu*k t-pain. i don't want that c*ckeyed slick-talking f*ggot on our team anyway.

my biggest concern with lebron being fulltime point would be his clock management. they'd have to change the ball every stoppage of play because he'd pound the air out of it. i'd hope it would be more of a "cosmetic" move and actual playmaking duties would continue to be shared by him and wade and whoever else.

 Lupe Hunter said:
McGrady would be a great pick for the Heat, Could play the point like he did on the Pistons, could still drop 20+ if he needs to and a good defender. I thought G Hill said he wanted to stay with the suns. Redd is a good pick up if he says healthy.

They should find a way to get Shaun Livingston on the heat and start him at the one. Height Advantage,great court vision, healthy, and plays defense
funny, we actually signed him when he was first making his comeback from his knee injury and we let him go. he clearly wasn't ready to contribute at the time.
 7 years ago '06        #31
xFMx ALCHEMiST 262 heat pts262
space
avatar space
space
$11,135 | Props total: 1345 1345
Pretty Much. He makes gettin 15-7-9 so easy and gets his teammates easy buckets.
Bron Wade use up so much energy to get an ugly 7-18 7-8ft 5ast 4rb and cant even set allstar Bosh up.

[video - click to view]

His knee will be the best it can be next season after 2-3 yrs after surgery+rehab.
I really hope he ends his career with some success
 08-07-2011, 03:26 PM         #32
HT53 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smoothmotionz said:
the main reason the heat lost this year was because of wade. Wade for someone reason probably got jealous that Lebron was getting all the attention all playoffs and probably hate the fact the lebron also outplayed in every series and was the closer for every series up until the finals. In the finals Dwade got selfish and went against the gameplay that made them win the other series. Wade simply ruined the team chemistry, which took lebron completely out his rhythm. I still dont understand why dwade chose to ball hog right from the tip of every game..


What the fu*k?!



If it wasn't for Wade it would've been a blow-out in those games
 7 years ago '09        #33
Lupe Hunter 79 heat pts79
space
avatar space
space
$15,767 | Props total: 7023 7023
 joshdogg26 said:
for the record, fu*k t-pain. i don't want that c*ckeyed slick-talking f*ggot on our team anyway.

my biggest concern with lebron being fulltime point would be his clock management. they'd have to change the ball every stoppage of play because he'd pound the air out of it. i'd hope it would be more of a "cosmetic" move and actual playmaking duties would continue to be shared by him and wade and whoever else.



funny, we actually signed him when he was first making his comeback from his knee injury and we let him go. he clearly wasn't ready to contribute at the time.
thats true but that was his first time playing in NBA since his injury then he got traded to OKC then he did better. Then when started on the Wizards(pre-John Wall) He was averaging 13 3 6 plus dropped 27 on the Celtics when the Wizards was the worst team in the NBA. Shaun Livingston is way better than Chalmers on Both sides of the court and could provide a big and fun lineup on the court. Imagine:
6'7 Livingston
6'4 D-Wade
6'8 LeBron
6'10 C-Bosh
6'9 Joel Anthony
 7 years ago '07        #34
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,253 | Props total: 1637 1637
 The Bully said:
sad thing is all of those guys would be the best player on the pistons
True story
 7 years ago '05        #35
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
 smoothmotionz said:
the main reason the heat lost this year was because of wade. Wade for someone reason probably got jealous that Lebron was getting all the attention all playoffs and probably hate the fact the lebron also outplayed in every series and was the closer for every series up until the finals. In the finals Dwade got selfish and went against the gameplay that made them win the other series. Wade simply ruined the team chemistry, which took lebron completely out his rhythm. I still dont understand why dwade chose to ball hog right from the tip of every game..
Honestly, fu*k you. You're an idiot. That's all.
 7 years ago '09        #36
akverse47 462 heat pts462
space
avatar space
space
$6,050 | Props total: 6230 6230
Battier would be a good pickup. Dude goes all out every play, especially defense
 7 years ago '08        #37
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269 OP
space
avatar space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7941 7941
 Lupe Hunter said:
thats true but that was his first time playing in NBA since his injury then he got traded to OKC then he did better. Then when started on the Wizards(pre-John Wall) He was averaging 13 3 6 plus dropped 27 on the Celtics when the Wizards was the worst team in the NBA. Shaun Livingston is way better than Chalmers on Both sides of the court and could provide a big and fun lineup on the court. Imagine:
6'7 Livingston
6'4 D-Wade
6'8 LeBron
6'10 C-Bosh
6'9 Joel Anthony
 7 years ago '10        #38
SandmanNyC 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$4,712 | Props total: 2459 2459
 adulel08 said:
Pretty Much. He makes gettin 15-7-9 so easy and gets his teammates easy buckets.
Bron Wade use up so much energy to get an ugly 7-18 7-8ft 5ast 4rb and cant even set allstar Bosh up.

His knee will be the best it can be next season after 2-3 yrs after surgery+rehab.
I really hope he ends his career with some success
good vid. i didnt watch him play at all last season, but from the looks of it he's in alot better shape than when he was on the knicks the season before. i would love for him to come to the knicks. i'd be like fu*k it, get tmac to run the point, which he def can do. and use billups money on a center and a good bench. tmac might not have the knees but he has the skill to get sh*t done. and he can shoot jump shots and would be pretty good defensively on the pgs. Or if shumpert works out,, make him our back up pg/6th man. Get something for td or fields. Then we ready to go.


Oh yeah fu*k the heat.


edit: i take back saying getting something for fields. ya'll can't have him
 7 years ago '04        #39
TVee 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,380 | Props total: 2224 2224
 Hold That said:
I wonder if the Heat are trying to move LeBron to the one
Do not want to see Lebron at the 1. Go look up the last 7 minutes of game 2 in the finals to see what we look like with Bron at the 1.
 7 years ago '09        #40
Lupe Hunter 79 heat pts79
space
avatar space
space
$15,767 | Props total: 7023 7023
 Dee Grande said:

[pic - click to view]

Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 98
Lil Baby got picked up off the street and already outsold every Young Thug pro..
83 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 37
2008-2018: The New Wave Where are they Now?
115 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 32
Image(s) inside TAYLOR BANNER out here looking like something to eat! 🌱
59 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 32
Ol Boy Was Play Fightin Wit His Girl And Then This Happened
64 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 31
NBA Richard Jefferson Spitting Game At Savannah James
31 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 31
Article inside New photo of Jet Li's physical deterioration is astonishing
101 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 28
Image(s) inside This girl is so fcking ugly Oh my but her body A1
116 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 22
Video inside k dot kicks w**** girl off stage for n****
582 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy