Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
267 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
70 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
15 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #1
5812 pageviews
89 comments

Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
Heat want Battier, Hill or Prince. Will settle for McGrady or Redd

If the Heat cannot sign preferred choices Shane Battier, Grant Hill or Tayshaun Prince postlockout, Miami will consider Michael Redd and Tracy McGrady, among others.

Read more:
[pic - click to view]

UM's Armstrong, Forston, Benjamin trying to take next step - Sports Buzz - MiamiHerald.com

[pic - click to view]

i figured they'd want a big man or a pg. guess they need an upgrade at starting sf though image

89 comments for "Heat want Battier, Hill or Prince. Will settle for McGrady or Redd"

6 years ago '05        #2
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,424 | Props total: 4766 4766
 6 years ago '05        #3
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 16 16
 Dee Grande said:
i figured they'd want a big man or a pg. guess they need an upgrade at starting sf though
 08-07-2011, 11:57 AM         #4
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol miami heat....

lockout.

6 years ago '10        #5
AriGold 171 heat pts171
space
space
$4,832 | Props total: 2222 2222
It just shows they have no idea what their doing. Why would they get a perimeter player that essentially plays the same positions as Wade and Lebron. You would want to sign someone that would have played in the final minutes of each of those Dallas games. A Center is the position they should be looking for. That's the only position that would have made a difference in the Finals.
 6 years ago '07        #6
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,398 | Props total: 13087 13087
 DVJ78 said:
It just shows they have no idea what their doing. Why would they get a perimeter player that essentially plays the same positions as Wade and Lebron. You would want to sign someone that would have played in the final minutes of each of those Dallas games. A Center is the position they should be looking for. That's the only position that would have made a difference in the Finals.
u think this means we're not looking for a center u dumbass? . should every piece of news that comes out from any source list all of the heat's intentions? nene is option 1 which probably won't happen. dalembert is all but a lock.

smoothmotionz said:
the main reason the heat lost this year was because of wade. Wade for someone reason probably got jealous that Lebron was getting all the attention all playoffs and probably hate the fact the lebron also outplayed in every series and was the closer for every series up until the finals. In the finals Dwade got selfish and went against the gameplay that made them win the other series. Wade simply ruined the team chemistry, which took lebron completely out his rhythm. I still dont understand why dwade chose to ball hog right from the tip of every game..
what a fu*king idiot

that sh*t is so beyond truth and absurd it doesn't even deserve to be sh*t on

wade was feeding lebron the ball and cursing at him for not doing sh*t with it. the lies these stans make to cover for their heroes .

6 years ago '07        #7
space
space
 The Bully said:
sad thing is all of those guys would be the best player on the pistons
3 of them already have been at one time or another
 6 years ago '07        #8
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,554 | Props total: 1173 1173
 smoothmotionz said:
the main reason the heat lost this year was because of wade. Wade for someone reason probably got jealous that Lebron was getting all the attention all playoffs and probably hate the fact the lebron also outplayed in every series and was the closer for every series up until the finals. In the finals Dwade got selfish and went against the gameplay that made them win the other series. Wade simply ruined the team chemistry, which took lebron completely out his rhythm. I still dont understand why dwade chose to ball hog right from the tip of every game..

You sir are a fu*king idiot

Lebrons 1 dimensional game took him out the series
 6 years ago '07        #9
space
space
 L-E-Dub bi*ch said:

You sir are a fu*king idiot

Lebrons 1 dimensional game took him out the series
yea, not like the whole earth was giving wade props for picking up right where he left off in the 2006 finals and having us up 2-1, then lebron dropped 8 points in game 4 . and lebron outplayed wade by every series, and by that he means only the bulls series and not any of the other 3 . crazy how dudes just gonna go and augment reality in order to keep d!ckriding. most of the lebron stans done threw in the towel already.
 6 years ago '08        #10
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269 OP
space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
 The Bully said:
sad thing is all of those guys would be the best player on the pistons
almost as sad as getting booted off the pistons in favor of a former dleaguer :doglaugh:
 6 years ago '05        #11
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,736 | Props total: 12561 12561
I wonder if the Heat are trying to move LeBron to the one
 6 years ago '07        #12
space
space
 The Bully said:
i know i did
i made an honest effort this year, but i'm not even going to pretend i like him until we get a ring and he shows up for it.

6 years ago '09        #13
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
$12,268 | Props total: 1397 1397
Already have enough wing depth, Bron and Wade play big minutes anyway. Doubt they'd have enough of the MLE left over to sign one of those AND a center.
 6 years ago '04        #14
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
space
$43,392 | Props total: 11763 11763
mcgrady would be solid

he signed to the pistons for 1 mill im like wtf lol

redd should go somewhere else
 6 years ago '05        #15
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
Translation: Pat Riley will try and convince Hill, Prince, or Battier to take less than market value to play for contender. If not, the Heat will settle for McGrady or Redd for the vet minimum.

The mid level will be used on a center. Belee dat.
 6 years ago '10        #16
2TopFlite 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,533 | Props total: 2540 2540
 smoothmotionz said:
:laughing9: U Lebron stans out ya fu*kin mind

237 - 85 STRK: 1 l in a row WIN PCT: 73% 18 (-1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 268-127, Rank #12 | Aug 16: 347-169, Rank #30 | Aug 15: 945-461, Rank #17 | Aug 14: 1047-586, Rank #5 | Aug 13: 319-183, Rank #13 | Aug 12: 951-559, Rank #8 | Aug 11: 907-560, Rank #16 *
 6 years ago '04        #17
Jamaro85 
space
space
$10,610 | Props total: 3 3
 Dee Grande said:
i figured they'd want a big man or a pg. guess they need an upgrade at starting sf though
Lol.5char
 6 years ago '04        #18
DTownPistonsFan 
space
space
$3,003 | Props total: 1 1
 joshdogg26 said:
3 of them already have been at one time or another
2 of them still are...
 6 years ago '07        #19
GrezyNclean 172 heat pts172
space
space
$7,860 | Props total: 663 663
 Hold That said:
This is an excellent question...

I'd want them to get a Center if I was a Heat fan....buuutttt....with Lebron at the PG position, tht opens up A LOT of things
 6 years ago '10        #20
DurtySoufReppin 76 heat pts76
space
space
$7,718 | Props total: 14 14
 Hold That said:
Seems that way.. and I like the idea

1. His defense will be very upsetting against other PGs, if they can land Battier,Hill,or Prince they won't have to worry about losing much at the SF position defensively.

2. Better floor spacing - Battier,Hill,and Prince are great 3 shooters from the corners. This is where Lebron isn't as effective from the SF position. He's a much better shooter from the top of the key then he is in the corners. Moving him to PG means he'll be getting most of his shots from that area. Look at the finals highlights. He was obviously much more comfortable at the top of the key and he ignored shooting from the corners.

3. The market - The market for SFs is much better than the PGs, especially in the Heat's case.

Last edited by DurtySoufReppin; 08-07-2011 at 03:38 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
111 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
44 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
110 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
73 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
107 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
29 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
115 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy