NBA 2K12 Adds Over 1,000 Animations, Every Graphical Detail To Be Dynamically Updated

most viewed right now
 80
Pusha T tweets about “duppy freestyle”
152 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 56
Image(s) inside Drake Spoke Way Too Soon
98 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 45
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
29 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 38
NBA Did LeBron just have 46-11-9(-3)? :mjwtf:
109 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 08-08-2011, 08:00 AM         #61
CoolGrey11s 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AirForce318 said:
right on sir :agreement6: And I need them to fix the colors on the bulls... their team accessories are hot pink... smh and they need some pre game introductions added like they did for that intital bulls intro when you first turn on the game... and I hate how you couldn't color the 11's, 13's, and 19's properly... the away versions of those shoes on certain teams looked like fake J's :nasmad:
Tried to make the Space Jams... sh*t had me like
 7 years ago '04        #62
lilflip01 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,174 | Props total: 22 22
I already know "My player" is going to still be foney as ever
 7 years ago '09        #63
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$11,156 | Props total: 1128 1128
man I can't wait for this
 7 years ago '08        #64
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$13,417 | Props total: 395 395
i didnt play online last year much, but could you play with old school teams? if they allowed this, it would be epic, but both players have to choose an old school team
 08-08-2011, 08:50 AM         #65
nc4life 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fade said:
The best rebuttal yall got is stfu? :lachen001: fu*kin squares. Say I'm wrong.


Please. I'm downloadin it just like I did 2k11. Wish I would pay $60 for this bull haha...
Y dont u pay $40? Thats what it costs where I live brand new. But I dont blame u, if I can d/l it , I would also.
 7 years ago '10        #66
Agentzer0oo0 215 heat pts215
space
avatar space
space
$69,287 | Props total: 27645 27645
 sputomalato said:
at these complaints

If you actually got some skills at the game, the sh*t you guys are complaining about doesn't happen. Your getting bumped and pushed back 3 steps by defenders cause your running directly into them. Change direction, use a spin move or something. It's designed to punish novices and force you to learn the game properly. Go play NBA Jam.

You miss wide open 3's because 1. your timing sux 2. just cause your 99 on 3 pt'ers, doesn't mean you'll make 99/100. Its realistic, a leading NBA 3 point shooter doesn't shoot over .500.

The mid air collisions only happens when your doing it with a tired player, or someone who just doesn't finish as strong at the hoop. Someone like Paul Pierce will get blocked at the hoop with no foul cause guess what... that happens to Paul Pierce! On the other hand, step back jumper with him is money.


I can't....
 7 years ago '04        #67
KidYungn 280 heat pts280
space
avatar space
space
$2,237 | Props total: 2 2
I hope they fixed the "block animation" where your going up for 1 type of shot and then get sucked into a completely different one for a block. The baseline animations are horrible. The driving and then they make you jump straight up into a defender and then lean back and shoot a shot that nobody in the NBA has ever shot before, is horrible. SO many things they have to fix.
 7 years ago '08        #68
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
avatar space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7941 7941
 KidYungn said:
I hope they fixed the "block animation" where your going up for 1 type of shot and then get sucked into a completely different one for a block. The baseline animations are horrible. The driving and then they make you jump straight up into a defender and then lean back and shoot a shot that nobody in the NBA has ever shot before, is horrible. SO many things they have to fix.
i had some sh*t like that happen last night. lebron c*cked it back for dunk, then kg pops out of nowhere, makes contact and the cpu makes lebron turn sideways and throw up a circus layup in real life, kg woulda been helpless


i hate those baseline jumpers they make you throw up too. when, apparently, you're too close to the line and they make you shoot a jumper with a 20ft high arc
 7 years ago '05        #69
micseles 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,169 | Props total: 5394 5394
fix the servers for the leagues and online play in general and im happy!! All this other sh*t yall complaining about is mostly yalls fault lol.

Shooting rainbows on baseline shots happens because your behind the rim (change your camera angle and youll see it.)

Bumping into defenders on crossovers happens because their cutting you off.

post game is as deep as its ever been (learn how to utilize it)

driving to whole is cake now due to euro steps and the spin move animations they added.

getting bumped on dunks and changing your shot is somthing that actually happens, just like missed calls etc.




I realize the game has some faults but alot of yall are showing how little you know about actually controlling your players
 7 years ago '05        #70
King Of Da Souf 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$931 | Props total: 107 107
2K NEED TO FIX THE SERVERS..

THAT LAGGING SHYT ONLINE..like having to relearn a persons shot..IS DEAD

wasnt like dat till 11.

2k

fix dat
 7 years ago '04        #71
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
avatar space
space
$22,492 | Props total: 3195 3195
 JeeQ said:
Can't Wait

2K still only charges $20 for the PC versions of these games, that's an incredibly good look.
Yup. Its easily the best version compared to the 360 and PS3... The mod community on the PC is HUGE... my whole game is pimped out right now, nothing like the sh*t the consoles have...

PC >>>>


Last edited by #RAPTORSWON; 08-08-2011 at 12:39 PM..
 08-08-2011, 03:26 PM         #72
Bromander 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man am i hyped for this
 7 years ago '05        #73
AirForce318 
space
avatar space
space
$12,474 | Props total: 731 731
 CoolGrey11s said:
Tried to make the Space Jams... sh*t had me like
Right! and I wanted to make the flint 13's for the players on the Bobcats that wore J's... We know how that turned out...
 7 years ago '10        #74
olook up 
space
avatar space
space
$3,535 | Props total: 3025 3025
 Sluggo said:
feel the same way.

2K started falling off at 2k8. That sh*t pissed me off. The disc kept giving me dirty disc error problems when no other game did. half the animations were broken. The CPU runs the same plays over and over. When I'm playing D, the CPU goes right by the defender and dunks with 4 guys in the lane. When I'm on a 2 on 1 break and if the defender is anywhere in the paint, my player misses an easy layup.

sh*t always broken then when they put a patch out, it breaks the game more like the My Player sh*t last year.
2k9>>2k8 so youre already wrong scrub
 kenoe212004 said:
Sucka d!ck f*ggot Nba Live>>>>2k An I Was High As fu*k When I Typed Dat sh*t But This Aint School So Go k!ll Yo Self....
this dude is just a f*ggot.
 sputomalato said:
at these complaints

If you actually got some skills at the game, the sh*t you guys are complaining about doesn't happen. Your getting bumped and pushed back 3 steps by defenders cause your running directly into them. Change direction, use a spin move or something. It's designed to punish novices and force you to learn the game properly. Go play NBA Jam.

You miss wide open 3's because 1. your timing sux 2. just cause your 99 on 3 pt'ers, doesn't mean you'll make 99/100. Its realistic, a leading NBA 3 point shooter doesn't shoot over .500.

The mid air collisions only happens when your doing it with a tired player, or someone who just doesn't finish as strong at the hoop. Someone like Paul Pierce will get blocked at the hoop with no foul cause guess what... that happens to Paul Pierce! On the other hand, step back jumper with him is money.
/thread
 7 years ago '04        #75
erickonasis 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$28,779 | Props total: 22641 22641
lol @ n*ggas even mentioning live...

lives been dead since ps1 died
 7 years ago '11        #76
Unattached 46 heat pts46
space
avatar space
space
$1,989 | Props total: 1869 1869
 micseles said:
fix the servers for the leagues and online play in general and im happy!! All this other sh*t yall complaining about is mostly yalls fault lol.

Shooting rainbows on baseline shots happens because your behind the rim (change your camera angle and youll see it.)

Bumping into defenders on crossovers happens because their cutting you off.

post game is as deep as its ever been (learn how to utilize it)

driving to whole is cake now due to euro steps and the spin move animations they added.

getting bumped on dunks and changing your shot is somthing that actually happens, just like missed calls etc.




I realize the game has some faults but alot of yall are showing how little you know about actually controlling your players
This sh*t right here

yall must not know how to use all the moves available in the game just tryna dribble straight into defenders thinking yall gon get to the rack.
 7 years ago '06        #77
Frontz 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,700 | Props total: 100 100
 Fade said:
The best rebuttal yall got is stfu? :lachen001: fu*kin squares. Say I'm wrong.[/B]
Thats all there is to say, i mean the game demo and youtube videos speak for themselves.. ye go download that 2k12 learn to love that sh*t
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside May 24 - Millennials born in 1980s may never recover from the Great Re..
75 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 15
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 9
FAMILY GUY Ă— "Peter Becomes A Millennial"
43 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 8
I will marry this woman for real.
134 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside Ignorance is bliss to foolish hoodrats
186 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 8
Quick way to sum up that Detroit game.
53 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside Kanye West - Love Everyone [COVER]
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside She Paints ...
62 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy