NBA 2K12 Adds Over 1,000 Animations, Every Graphical Detail To Be Dynamically Updated

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
74 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
35 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #41
Yd4001 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,371 | Props total: 732 732
 MRfeenom said:

[pic - click to view]

"boy, now you better back off"

I'mma be at the store 5 am waiting outside walmart like

only to get home and game and be like
Better hit a SuperWalmart. I be there at midnight like"Yo let me get 2k12"

"they go to a freshly opened box and hand me one a usual"

And i'm like:banana:
 6 years ago '06        #42
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,373 | Props total: 5651 5651
The no call on the dunk/layup attempt is my major problem.
 6 years ago '08        #43
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
 megalomaniacal said:
I want my player to let me play from high school up, and chose some life decision sh*t that shape your player personality:dancingcool:
Creating high school teams?

I was thinking about this a week or so ago.....I think it'd be awesome if they made a game with every roster of every year ever since the NBA started....

And also make it so that you could choose a certain year n do a season with your fave team

That sh*t would be the GREATEST game ever created to mankind.
 6 years ago '08        #44
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
 kenoe212004 said:
2k sucks...... bein back nba live EA!!!!!!!!!!
Get the fu*k outta here you homosapien....Go get taught so you can actually make sense next time you talk :slap:
 6 years ago '07        #45
jack_napier 
space
space
$3,564 | Props total: 53 53
 iPunish901 said:
this n*gga

go play this

6 years ago '05        #46
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,402 | Props total: 676 676
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
:iagree::iagree:

2k has had the same problem for years as far as gameplay that continues to be in the game.

Just because 2k said they removed wide open missed layups that hits the rims doesn't mean it's completely out the game

Just because 2k said they revamped the animations last year didn't mean there wasn't a overload of midair collisions when going up for a dunk which resulted in a pose/hug with the defender.

I love playing 2k but god have mercy these lil problems will get the most loyal customers pissed off because they play it so frequently (I own 2k4, 2k5, 2k6, 2k8, 2k9, 2k10 & 2k11)

And why the fu*k do we keep bumping into players when we want to do a goddamn crossover or move forward? fu*k that gets me so mad
right on sir :agreement6: And I need them to fix the colors on the bulls... their team accessories are hot pink... smh and they need some pre game introductions added like they did for that intital bulls intro when you first turn on the game... and I hate how you couldn't color the 11's, 13's, and 19's properly... the away versions of those shoes on certain teams looked like fake J's
 08-08-2011, 12:37 AM         #47
Contagioso 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
First day cop
 6 years ago '04        #48
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,271 | Props total: 2842 2842
all they did was say the same sh*t they said last year.. Everybody is hyped because they added more old n*ggas.. I don't understand that sh*t... n*ggas are not going to play with them for longer than 2 weeks.
 6 years ago '04        #49
Sluggo 
space
space
space
$35 | Props total: 1 1
 Ldogg310 said:
if they dont update myplayer then I could give a fu*k less what they do with the rest of the gawdamn game.

make the game make more sense, if Im a 99 3pt, why am I missing wide open shots?

why do I get stuck in stupid animations that would never happen in a real game?

why dont they do some gawdamn beta testing for once

EA is way worse but sh*t man, 2k catchin up in the "known fu*k up" department.
feel the same way.

2K started falling off at 2k8. That sh*t pissed me off. The disc kept giving me dirty disc error problems when no other game did. half the animations were broken. The CPU runs the same plays over and over. When I'm playing D, the CPU goes right by the defender and dunks with 4 guys in the lane. When I'm on a 2 on 1 break and if the defender is anywhere in the paint, my player misses an easy layup.

sh*t always broken then when they put a patch out, it breaks the game more like the My Player sh*t last year.
 08-08-2011, 01:40 AM         #50
B-Nick31 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The ppl thats complaining in this thread are the people who haven't figured out how to play the 2K games...the gameplay gets better every year PERIOD.
 08-08-2011, 01:43 AM         #51
atl12o13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
:iagree::iagree:

2k has had the same problem for years as far as gameplay that continues to be in the game.

Just because 2k said they removed wide open missed layups that hits the rims doesn't mean it's completely out the game

Just because 2k said they revamped the animations last year didn't mean there wasn't a overload of midair collisions when going up for a dunk which resulted in a pose/hug with the defender.

I love playing 2k but god have mercy these lil problems will get the most loyal customers pissed off because they play it so frequently (I own 2k4, 2k5, 2k6, 2k8, 2k9, 2k10 & 2k11)

And why the fu*k do we keep bumping into players when we want to do a goddamn crossover or move forward? fu*k that gets me so mad

Man,I get what your saying and they are valid points in ways....but I think that your being too harsh towards 2k...every season i actually do see where they have tried to improve the games animations,cpu,and psyhics.I will pay for their NBA game every season bc it is the only major sports franchise(except baseball bc i dont play them,)where I actualy do see improvement and effort to make a better game every year.I also think they do a much better job with the add-on/extra content.Last year they added MJ's moments,EA couldnt get a bball game out,and in football they made the gameplay worse and added that stupid a.ss playcalling crap.Thats why I will be buying 2k,and prolly getting Madden used like two weeks after it drops.They need to get their college guys to work Madden,bc that game is much better imo.The only thing i remember really pissing me off last year was when they updated the animations and some ppl's little unique animations kind of made them worse,but thats bc im a bulls fan and D.Rose's little floater animation was broke as hell,everyone blocked it.
 08-08-2011, 01:48 AM         #52
kth225 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
cant wait
 08-08-2011, 01:50 AM         #53
atl12o13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Str8 outta Cuse said:
2k11 was a great game but the gameplay is still far from perfect. I almost feel like they took a step back from 2k10 in some areas. Like penetrating with guards, it's damn near impossible now. Also, low post offense is almost obsolete now. Overall it's still the best basketball game ever made, but they need to fix some of the gameplay issues asap.
I think you might just not be very good man,I dont have a problem penetrating or posting people up. Matter of fact,if i use a pick and roll,or a pump fake it's pretty easy to score unless im playing on the higher difficulties.
 6 years ago '04        #54
kenoe212004 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,298 | Props total: 3758 3758
 Future said:
Get the fu*k outta here you homosapien....Go get taught so you can actually make sense next time you talk :slap:
Sucka d!ck f*ggot Nba Live>>>>2k An I Was High As fu*k When I Typed Dat sh*t But This Aint School So Go k!ll Yo Self....
 6 years ago '04        #55
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,501 | Props total: 789 789
I think I'll skip 2k12 and wait for 13

I only play MYPLAYER anyway...I don't give a damn about any updates they do to the regular game
 6 years ago '08        #56
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,475 | Props total: 571 571
I can agree with dude that said there is some bullsh*t with 2K.

Like when you shoot from the baseline and you throw up that ugly a.ss lob. I'm not saying that doesn't have to happen sometimes, but cmoe on it happens a little too much.

And sometimes I feel like I'm being sucked into an animation.

It's still leaps and bounds a head of any EA games, though.
 08-08-2011, 04:30 AM         #57
sputomalato 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
at these complaints

If you actually got some skills at the game, the sh*t you guys are complaining about doesn't happen. Your getting bumped and pushed back 3 steps by defenders cause your running directly into them. Change direction, use a spin move or something. It's designed to punish novices and force you to learn the game properly. Go play NBA Jam.

You miss wide open 3's because 1. your timing sux 2. just cause your 99 on 3 pt'ers, doesn't mean you'll make 99/100. Its realistic, a leading NBA 3 point shooter doesn't shoot over .500.

The mid air collisions only happens when your doing it with a tired player, or someone who just doesn't finish as strong at the hoop. Someone like Paul Pierce will get blocked at the hoop with no foul cause guess what... that happens to Paul Pierce! On the other hand, step back jumper with him is money.
 08-08-2011, 04:38 AM         #58
sputomalato 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
at these complaints

If you actually got some skills at the game, the sh*t you guys are complaining about doesn't happen. Your getting bumped and pushed back 3 steps by defenders cause your running directly into them. Change direction, use a spin move or something. It's designed to punish novices and force you to learn the game properly. Go play NBA Jam.

You miss wide open 3's because 1. your timing sux 2. just cause your 99 on 3 pt'ers, doesn't mean you'll make 99/100. Its realistic, a leading NBA 3 point shooter doesn't shoot over .500.

The mid air collisions only happens when your doing it with a tired player, or someone who just doesn't finish as strong at the hoop. Someone like Paul Pierce will get blocked at the hoop with no foul cause guess what... that happens to Paul Pierce! On the other hand, step back jumper with him is money.
 6 years ago '05        #59
A~team 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,778 | Props total: 1590 1590
 Fade said:
Better than "ever before" aint really sayin sh*t because the stuff they had was a.ss anyway. I fu*kin hate 2k's physics and horrible graphics and if it's not a step up I can't say I'd be surprised. Actually, I'm anticipating another fail. Hopefully I'm wrong but only time will tell...
lmao

2k sh*ts on a basketball game of this generation.
 6 years ago '06        #60
itzadirtyworld 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,542 | Props total: 972 972
^ you right these bums complaining because they dont know how to play

imo my player needs to be scratched take the time spent on this childish mode and fix them garbage servers

all i want is a serious online rankjng system and a customizable filter to find more competitive matches i hate getting a match after waiting 15 minutes only for a futile opponent abusing kobe and still get blown out only to quit with 15 seconds left in the game or when they finally realize they gonna lose just stand there not inbounding the ball letting time run out foreal it should be input in the game if u lose by 25 or more you cant play rankd for aanother whole week to filter out the bums
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
150 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
73 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
225 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
153 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
113 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
17 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy