NBA 2K12 Adds Over 1,000 Animations, Every Graphical Detail To Be Dynamically Updated

most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
87 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #21
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
they need to quit hyping up these "retro team vs current team" matchups, like we couldn't do that sh*t last year

i like that the graphics can be updated dynamically though. now players can get hairstyle changes, new tats, or whatever. not to mention, they'll finally be able to add the correct all star/rookie game courts. im sure this has a lot to do with the lockout though. my guess is that the game probably wont ship with rookies. then they'll be added later
 6 years ago '04        #23
d0ughb0y 
space
space
$584 | Props total: 0 0
ill stick to 2k10.
 6 years ago '10        #24
PrinceDeville25 24 heat pts24
space
space
$5,165 | Props total: 460 460
 Fade said:
Better than "ever before" aint really sayin sh*t because the stuff they had was a.ss anyway. I fu*kin hate 2k's physics and horrible graphics and if it's not a step up I can't say I'd be surprised. Actually, I'm anticipating another fail. Hopefully I'm wrong but only time will tell...

YOU'RE AN IDIOT

QUIT COMPLAINING

WHO'S BETTER???? WHAT THE HELL HAVE U BEEN PLAYING TO MAKE YOU SAY THEIR PHYSICS ARE HORRIBLE WHEN U HAD NBA LIVE PHYSICS MAKING PLAYERS SLIDE ACROSS THE fu*kING COURT LIKE THEY GOT SKATES ON?

WHAT ELSE U GONNA PLAY n*gga? lol

2K IS MAKING THE BEST NBA GAME PERIOD AND NO ONE ELSE COMES CLOSE

UNTIL THEN. R.I.P. NBA LIVE
 6 years ago '10        #25
PrinceDeville25 24 heat pts24
space
space
$5,165 | Props total: 460 460
QUIT bi*chING. NO GAME IS PERFECT. EVERY GREAT GAME HAS A FEW ISSUES
 6 years ago '05        #26
Str8 outta Cuse 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,515 | Props total: 49 49
2k11 was a great game but the gameplay is still far from perfect. I almost feel like they took a step back from 2k10 in some areas. Like penetrating with guards, it's damn near impossible now. Also, low post offense is almost obsolete now. Overall it's still the best basketball game ever made, but they need to fix some of the gameplay issues asap.
 6 years ago '09        #27
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,226 | Props total: 19335 19335
i swear i hope my player is better if that mode is better i am buyin
 08-07-2011, 10:08 PM         #28
Atwal11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ldogg310 said:
if they dont update myplayer then I could give a fu*k less what they do with the rest of the gawdamn game.

make the game make more sense, if Im a 99 3pt, why am I missing wide open shots?

why do I get stuck in stupid animations that would never happen in a real game?

why dont they do some gawdamn beta testing for once

EA is way worse but sh*t man, 2k catchin up in the "known fu*k up" department.
the 3pt thing might be cuz you suck at timing your shots..
 6 years ago '04        #29
#1nasfan 
space
space
$11,850 | Props total: 5193 5193
 Dee Grande said:
they need to quit hyping up these "retro team vs current team" matchups, like we couldn't do that sh*t last year

i like that the graphics can be updated dynamically though. now players can get hairstyle changes, new tats, or whatever. not to mention, they'll finally be able to add the correct all star/rookie game courts. im sure this has a lot to do with the lockout though. my guess is that the game probably wont ship with rookies. then they'll be added later
Yeah I've been waiting for that cuz I play with the wizards a lot, and Nick Young has been rockin a fro for a minute, although he's always changing, they've had him with a fade on the game,not a huge deal ,but it just makes the game feel a lil bit less realistic.
 6 years ago '07        #30
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
space
$29,354 | Props total: 21348 21348
 iPunish901 said:
this n*gga

go play this

6 years ago '11        #31
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$21,151 | Props total: 369 369
 PrinceDeville25 said:

YOU'RE AN IDIOT

QUIT COMPLAINING

WHO'S BETTER???? WHAT THE HELL HAVE U BEEN PLAYING TO MAKE YOU SAY THEIR PHYSICS ARE HORRIBLE WHEN U HAD NBA LIVE PHYSICS MAKING PLAYERS SLIDE ACROSS THE fu*kING COURT LIKE THEY GOT SKATES ON?

WHAT ELSE U GONNA PLAY n*gga? lol

2K IS MAKING THE BEST NBA GAME PERIOD AND NO ONE ELSE COMES CLOSE

UNTIL THEN. R.I.P. NBA LIVE
Oooh yeah typin in all caps is gonna make your point sooo much better :rolleyes2:

Physics in comparison is stupid since there's nothin to compare it to. But I bet if "Elite" came out I wouldn't be:

- getting boxed out if I'm even remotely close to a player from the other team.
- I wouldn't bump into another player and dribble 3 steps back every fu*king time.
- I wouldn't be going up for dunks over a center, hang in the air, lose the ball, and no foul would be called.

When EA gets off the bullsh*t that's what I'm gonna play. Live or die.
 6 years ago '05        #32
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,093 | Props total: 4228 4228
all the n*ggas complaining about the gameplay, probably suck @ it
 6 years ago '06        #33
youngskits718 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,119 | Props total: 16 16
Please please please please please fix the servers
 6 years ago '04        #34
kenoe212004 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,298 | Props total: 3756 3756
2k sucks...... bring back nba live EA!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by kenoe212004; 08-08-2011 at 03:06 AM..
 6 years ago '10        #35
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
 Fade said:
Better than "ever before" aint really sayin sh*t because the stuff they had was a.ss anyway. I fu*kin hate 2k's physics and horrible graphics and if it's not a step up I can't say I'd be surprised. Actually, I'm anticipating another fail. Hopefully I'm wrong but only time will tell...
 08-07-2011, 10:36 PM         #36
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fade said:
What the hell did i just read?
 6 years ago '08        #37
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
 Fade said:
Oooh yeah typin in all caps is gonna make your point sooo much better :rolleyes2:

Physics in comparison is stupid since there's nothin to compare it to. But I bet if "Elite" came out I wouldn't be:

- I wouldn't bump into another player and dribble 3 steps back every fu*king time.
- I wouldn't be going up for dunks over a center, hang in the air, lose the ball, and no foul would be called.

you'd dunk from the ft line though with almost no momentum

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #38
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,093 | Props total: 4228 4228
 Fade said:

When EA gets off the bullsh*t that's what I'm gonna play. Live or die
atleast the game has boxing out ..... the dribbling could be better, but it was an improvement over the years

and the reason your not getting fouls cuz its not a foul

Principle of Verticality

The principal of verticality means that a player is entitled to his/her space that is occupied, plus all vertical space above that player. Therefore if a defender has his/her arms straight above his/her head, and the offensive player with the ball jumps up and there is contact with the defender´s arms, it is not considered an defensive foul.

game has flaws (mainly the servers) but most of the animations make sense...and with +1,000 more its only going to improve..... a player in real life is not going to try to dunk on Dwight if he's already in position, you try it anyway and that's what happens

Last edited by JimDinO77; 08-07-2011 at 10:48 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #39
whouthinkitis 18 heat pts18
space
space
$8,857 | Props total: 1454 1454
Last year's game 2K out did themselves with presentation and gameplay but some of it still needed plenty of work. I think the biggest problem with the 2K games is the online and the servers every damn year it's a problem with the servers I hope this year they get the sh*t right b/c I'm tired of the online lag and disconnect in the middle of a game.
 6 years ago '10        #40
SmoothTay 23 heat pts23
space
space
$26,605 | Props total: 30548 30548
Y'all n*ggas complaining just ain't sh*t
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
24 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
82 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
44 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
170 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
148 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
133 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy