NBA 2K12 Adds Over 1,000 Animations, Every Graphical Detail To Be Dynamically Updated

most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
49 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
241 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
384 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
99 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #1
6955 pageviews
85 comments

Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
NBA 2K12 Adds Over 1,000 Animations, Every Graphical Detail To Be Dynamically Updated

[pic - click to view]

With over 5 million copies sold worldwide and over 20 Sports Game of Year awards, last year NBA 2K11 allowed you to BECOME THE GREATEST with MJ & the Jordan Challenge mode. This year the NBA 2K franchise is back and bigger than ever, providing fans with the opportunity they've always dreamed of - to finally END THE DEBATE as to who are the best teams and players of all time with the ALL-NEW NBA's Greatest mode. Featuring 15 legendary players such as Michael Jordan, Magic Johnson, Larry Bird, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, and Dr. J, NBA's Greatest let you relive some of NBA's most celebrated careers and rivalries, painstakingly recreated in historical detail. In addition, several innovative gameplay features have been added putting fans center court of an unprecedented basketball experience.
NBA 2K12 will ship with one of the three following cover athlete's images: Michael Jordan, Magic Johnson, Larry Bird. Cover will be chosen at random as the game ships.

NBA's Greatest - Experience 15 of the NBA's most celebrated careers and rivalries, painstakingly recreated in historic detail. Featuring such legends as Michael Jordan, Magic Johnson, Larry Bird, Dr. J, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar and more.

Most Accurate NBA 2K Game Ever - Building off NBA Today's real-time stats, rosters, schedules and ratings, NBA 2K12 now delivers the most visually accurate NBA game as well. From shoes to player models and even court floors - every graphic detail of the game can now be dynamically updated. Broadcast style gets a boost as well with player interstitials promoting their upcoming games and dynamic pre-game highlight reels set to 2K Beats music.

Enhanced Gameplay - NBA 2K12 adds +1,000 new animations this year and delivers all-new control mechanics for post play and ball control to make the game more intuitive to play than ever before.

MORE MAJOR FEATURES TO BE ANNOUNCED LATER

Source -
[pic - click to view]

www.2Ksports.com

Last edited by Da Ill One; 08-06-2011 at 06:04 PM..

85 comments for "NBA 2K12 Adds Over 1,000 Animations, Every Graphical Detail To Be Dynamically Updated"

6 years ago '11        #2
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$21,151 | Props total: 369 369
Better than "ever before" aint really sayin sh*t because the stuff they had was a.ss anyway. I fu*kin hate 2k's physics and horrible graphics and if it's not a step up I can't say I'd be surprised. Actually, I'm anticipating another fail. Hopefully I'm wrong but only time will tell...
 08-06-2011, 06:33 PM         #3
WestSide22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man, they really need to figure out controls for post play and ball handling that works and just stick with it, making improvements each year.
 6 years ago '04        #4
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,037 | Props total: 19627 19627
 Fade said:
Better than "ever before" aint really sayin sh*t because the stuff they had was a.ss anyway. I fu*kin hate 2k's physics and horrible graphics and if it's not a step up I can't say I'd be surprised. Actually, I'm anticipating another fail. Hopefully I'm wrong but only time will tell...

man shut yo lame a.ss up and bow down to the greatest bball game in history only to be followed up by the NEW greatest bball game in history aka 2k12.

fu*ka.

Last edited by LordBlanco; 08-06-2011 at 06:36 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #5
Don Savant|S 3 heat pts
space
space
$21,517 | Props total: 17 17
 Fade said:
Soooo, you must be a "Live" fan...oops...I meant "Elite"...but wait...are they even making one this year?
 6 years ago '04        #6
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602 OP
space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
 Don Savant said:
Soooo, you must be a "Live" fan...oops...I meant "Elite"...but wait...are they even making one this year?

Nope EA called it quits this year also
 6 years ago '11        #7
KRCROOKSNY 108 heat pts108
space
space
$10,191 | Props total: 5339 5339
 Fade said:
Yo stfu.
 6 years ago '04        #8
Don Savant|S 3 heat pts
space
space
$21,517 | Props total: 17 17
 Da Ill One said:
Nope EA called it quits this year also
I know...I was being an a.ss. lol
 6 years ago '08        #9
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
$13,358 | Props total: 272 272
 Fade said:

this n*gga

go play this

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '06        #10
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,641 | Props total: 8574 8574
n*ggaz still gonna cop this at midnite and play this sh*t for the money with ya boys.
 6 years ago '11        #11
Backflipz 84 heat pts84
space
space
$14,249 | Props total: 2298 2298
What about them servers tho?

Fade said:
Yeah buddy, I bet you can't wait for that Live 12 Midnight release. Oh wait....

[pic - click to view]

08-07-2011, 09:58 AM         #12
Youngray22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Not a day 1 buy for me. 2k is crack but those servers......

Not being able to 5 on 5 in myplayer pick up/cree..... That's a major issue.

Would also love some free my player dlc this year and upgrade to the modern.

EA SHOULD stop it forever, and working on 2k servers, haha.
 6 years ago '11        #13
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$21,151 | Props total: 369 369
The best rebuttal yall got is stfu? :lachen001: fu*kin squares. Say I'm wrong.

HarbingerOfSwag said:
Please. I'm downloadin it just like I did 2k11. Wish I would pay $60 for this bull haha...
 6 years ago '10        #14
GriffMcfly 22 heat pts22
space
space
$3,500 | Props total: 50 50
 HarbingerOfSwag said:
What about them servers tho?

[pic - click to view]

THe fat n*gga in the gif
 6 years ago '08        #15
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
I almost came to a conclusion that i ain't gonna be buying no more basketball games...i've got over 20 of them but this sh*t here is an auto cop

but i wonder what they're gonna be adding to other games as they come out....They've had MJ challenge n this year NBA greatest moments gonna be added....what can they come up with next
 6 years ago '10        #16
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,858 | Props total: 20828 20828
 Ldogg310 said:
if they dont update myplayer then I could give a fu*k less what they do with the rest of the gawdamn game.

make the game make more sense, if Im a 99 3pt, why am I missing wide open shots?

why do I get stuck in stupid animations that would never happen in a real game?

why dont they do some gawdamn beta testing for once

EA is way worse but sh*t man, 2k catchin up in the "known fu*k up" department.
:iagree::iagree:

2k has had the same problem for years as far as gameplay that continues to be in the game.

Just because 2k said they removed wide open missed layups that hits the rims doesn't mean it's completely out the game

Just because 2k said they revamped the animations last year didn't mean there wasn't a overload of midair collisions when going up for a dunk which resulted in a pose/hug with the defender.

I love playing 2k but god have mercy these lil problems will get the most loyal customers pissed off because they play it so frequently (I own 2k4, 2k5, 2k6, 2k8, 2k9, 2k10 & 2k11)

And why the fu*k do we keep bumping into players when we want to do a goddamn crossover or move forward? fu*k that gets me so mad
 6 years ago '10        #17
SoulOnIce 67 heat pts67
space
space
space
$13,767 | Props total: 954 954
 Fade said:
 6 years ago '04        #18
LikeABoss38701 12 heat pts12
space
space
$2,414 | Props total: 1570 1570
good sh*t!
 6 years ago '11        #19
megalomaniacal 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,658 | Props total: 4768 4768
 Future said:
I almost came to a conclusion that i ain't gonna be buying no more basketball games...i've got over 20 of them but this sh*t here is an auto cop

but i wonder what they're gonna be adding to other games as they come out....They've had MJ challenge n this year NBA greatest moments gonna be added....what can they come up with next
I want my player to let me play from high school up, and chose some life decision sh*t that shape your player personality:dancingcool:
 6 years ago '04        #20
GollyI'mGully 69 heat pts69
space
space
$7,735 | Props total: 400 400
man they better fix that sh*t where you bout to dunk, the defender collides with you forcing you to hang in the air for 15 seconds with no foul call and then resulting in a turnover rather than a blocked shot
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
49 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
219 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
147 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
194 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
63 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy