Aug 6 - (UK) Tottenham shooting: Police cars on fire after protest (Pics included)

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
53 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
234 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
157 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #101
Grown Man Ish 97 heat pts97
space
space
space
$14,105 | Props total: 234 234
uhhh star was a g, but definitley not a hot head neither was his bro, but they both put in work
 6 years ago '10        #102
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$20,551 | Props total: 195 195
ugh... what a laugh... These people need to die off"

yep..unfortunately they're breeding and every generation is even more ignorant than the last.

this young scarface wannabe gangster culture has been bubbling for going on a decade and shows no sign of abating.
 6 years ago '05        #103
ghost213 31 heat pts31
space
space
$2,520 | Props total: 745 745
 Grown Man Ish said:
uhhh star was a g, but definitley not a hot head neither was his bro, but they both put in work
Yeah....Straight! but when you say "they put in work" I think some people get it twisted and think of these guys that be going around fu*king people up and being reckless and sh*t. They did there thing no doubt but they wasnt bait, they was cool brothers.

R.I.P. Hopefully when the truth come out the feds who excuted him get some sort of punishement, and maybe even his fam getting a payout to help with the loss. And his name is cleared....I say that because bare prople that I heard talk about it think that he shot the one fed, so they thinks it is his own thought...... that aint the case, I wanna see them clear his name so all those people can take that sh*t back.

Look what the feds done started...... how many millions have these riots caused? they started over this and the no info. we know the feds didnt like Mark but they didnt have to take his life, espically as he was unarmed (to the eye).
 6 years ago '10        #104
ldngfxguy 
space
space
$421 | Props total: 2 2
 Prophecy_projet said:
I was watching the news coverage and the live shots last night and again the aftermath today. Pretty crazy sh*t. I think the people who rioted were different than the ones who demonstrated the man's k!lling. Its like the younger people were there for a different agenda. But yeah, messing up your own community is a.ss backwards.

The cops probably held back though. In US when a riot breaks out, the Police fire back a bit and I think here the Met and riot squad were being defensive and held shields. Then again, they were destroying their own streets, so they was probably smirking and letting them do it. Those youth up in North London dont give a fu*k boy lol

Lotta my friends from the states, think the UK is soft and yet them yardies and sh*t out there are ruthless. You hear about rappers coming there and getting chains snatched cause they think its easy (Juelz Santana)
Yer us UK folk aint soft, its just guns aint legal here, thats the only difference. Your fist game gotta be on point here and Juelz found that out the hard way, dipset should of been more honest with SAS as well.
 6 years ago '10        #105
ldngfxguy 
space
space
$421 | Props total: 2 2
 krish_2k4 said:
stop saying feds you c*nts, theres no such thing as feds in the UK, I cringe everytime i hear a london f*ggot say that sh*t.

"yea dem feds mandem and ting.." STFU stop acting like a yank!

North West > London/South

im enjoying you f*gs destroy your city on tv haha
Well feds is an american term for police, but im pretty sure mandem and ting are jamaican and we got plenty of Jamaicans in the UK.
 6 years ago '07        #106
J-Calli 
space
space
$404 | Props total: 0 0
Lets not get it twisted, sh*t is about to get ugly. f!ghting with police is one thing, but when we start going against each other its a problem.

n*ggaz worked fu*kin hard to get their lil business, house with mortgage for some lil yout to come smash my sh*t up? Burn my sh*t up? Na.

I'm telling you, shop owners (mainly small ones) + people with sh*t to loose are about to arm up, get their sh*t right and look after their own because these police are a fu*kin joke - they stay getting their a.ss whooped.

Its straight hype right now, you got any old lil fool that aint even built like that jumpin on the bandwagon .... which is when sh*t gets out of control. The sheer number of people on the streets now is crazy.

Half of them dont even know why they rioting, just want a free tv and a new tracksuit

True say these fu*kin scandelous media stay on the black hype tip. Their incorrect reporing of the fu*kin shooting in addition to the usual black people perception make sh*t 100 x worse.
 08-09-2011, 06:16 AM         #107
KRiSH  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
England vs Holland football game is called off.............dont you fu*king call of any premiership games on the weekend, fu*kers ive been waiting for football to come back on!
 08-09-2011, 07:06 AM         #108
KRiSH  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If your not from the UK coverage can be watched here

Last edited by KRiSH; 08-09-2011 at 07:09 AM..
 08-09-2011, 07:36 AM         #109
garethnurden88  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I heard this morning that Bristol got riots now too!! I live in Newport (Wales) so if this sh*t jumps the boarder from Bristol or Birmingham or Liverpool or something into Wales, I'm fu*ked..... Newport and Cardiff will be gone straight away and then thats pretty much all of Wales gone coz we're a small country

08-09-2011, 07:59 AM         #110
KRiSH  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Looter gets caught by the police and then he gets beaten up and arrested....crowd cheer and encourage the police!

I for one love this, fu*k the looters, scum chav bastards.

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '06        #111
JamesAdamsIz808 2 heat pts
space
space
$10,173 | Props total: 190 190
:ahh:
 6 years ago '10        #112
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$20,551 | Props total: 195 195
 garethnurden88 said:
I heard this morning that Bristol got riots now too!! I live in Newport (Wales) so if this sh*t jumps the boarder from Bristol or Birmingham or Liverpool or something into Wales, I'm fu*ked..... Newport and Cardiff will be gone straight away and then thats pretty much all of Wales gone coz we're a small country

newport is already a sh*thole. so you haven't got too much to worry about
 6 years ago '05        #113
aKtIvItY! 
space
space
$1,031 | Props total: 0 0
 Grown Man Ish said:
shout out to stargang and all the bloods in bham the rest of u get back in the pub
f*ggot
 08-09-2011, 09:54 AM         #114
garethnurden88  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DelbertMengel said:
newport is already a sh*thole. so you haven't got too much to worry about
I already know this, but with riots n sh*t, and the amount of asians, blacks, turkish, curdish, polish etc. that live here..... things will go from bad to worse
 6 years ago '05        #115
ogballer32 400 heat pts400
space
space
$4,977 | Props total: 2537 2537
these london riots are dumb. lil n*ggas lootin sports stores so they can be fresh for the next soccer match
 6 years ago '05        #116
ghost213 31 heat pts31
space
space
$2,520 | Props total: 745 745
 krish_2k4 said:
Looter gets caught by the police and then he gets beaten up and arrested....crowd cheer and encourage the police!

I for one love this, fu*k the looters, scum chav bastards.

It figures Clapham Junction people to be yelling racist insults, that seems like a mainly white area when I've gone down there, which is only about twice to go to clubs.
 08-09-2011, 12:46 PM         #117
KRiSH  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LIVE helicopter cam of London

6 years ago '04        #118
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,870 | Props total: 1905 1905
Oh London, if only your American cousins had the intestinal fortitude to actually DO something about our current state of affairs.

I am ready to burn this corrupt and greedy system down. I would rather live one free day in the ashes of capitalism than a lifetime as its indentured servant, r*ped, beaten, and murdered by the fascist foot soldiers they call police and politicians.
 6 years ago '05        #119
Grown Man Ish 97 heat pts97
space
space
space
$14,105 | Props total: 234 234
i spoke to my dude who was there protesting, and he said, before anything happend, some girl went up to the police line and started shouting at them and they tried to back her away, and she walked towards them and the police started tryin to storm her out the way, then one of the police hit her and everyone went crazy.......
 6 years ago '04        #120
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,870 | Props total: 1905 1905
 Tsukuyomi said:
^^^ You forgot the part where she threw a rock at the cops...

What those animals are doing isn't brave. It isn't intestinal fortitude. It's just destruction... that isn't protest. They know the cops can't do sh*t to them and because of that they're just doing whatever.
I do not view the actions of these rioters as anything to praise. I would hope that Americans take constructive action in an effort to oust our ruling oligarchy who has become immune to influence by voting. And if need be by force.

I would never condone destroying America. But it is time that the American people turned up the heat on the bankers, corporations, multi-whatillionaires, our enabling government, those with the gold, the power and no interest in us, beyond milking us everyday like the docile sheep they believe us to be.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
25 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
124 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
62 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy