Aug 6 - (UK) Tottenham shooting: Police cars on fire after protest (Pics included)

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
238 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
125 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #81
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 69 69

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #82
MastahJ 
space
space
$865 | Props total: 11 11
time for the fu*king army!!

What c*nts!
 6 years ago '05        #83
bling_boy 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,030 | Props total: 11 11
police too soft. They got nothing - no weapons

At least get the water cannons out

If I was the chief I'd order them to get the machine guns out.

Apparently chalk farm in west london is now under control from rioters. Gangs breaking into people homes and forcing them out into the streets. Also people walking around with metal bars smashing anything in sight
 6 years ago '05        #84
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
We don't have a water cannon in the UK. Never needed one.

Liverpook and Leeds going HAM right now.

I can't sleep cos I know my area will be affected soon.

If I don't see ya'll tomorrow put my name on the Hip Hop Spot banner will ya?

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #85
MACADEMICS 17 heat pts17
space
space
$3,729 | Props total: 1547 1547
 bling_boy said:
sad state of affairs

riots all over london, some riots happening in other places across the uk

I'm in camden at the moment and it's all kicked off here, f!ghts on the steets, shops being looted, houses/ flats getting torched with families inside and cars getting jacked.

[pic - click to view]

also got a text from my mate in haringay, apparently loads of asian and turkish boys are guarding their area with baseball bats and knives from the looters (obviously protecting their businesses). No police to be seen so it's come to this
A lot of shops in Totty been shut closed from early afternoon, turkish shops should be alright though. No-one is gonna move to the turks shops cos the shooters will roll out
 6 years ago '04        #86
brilljt 
space
space
$548 | Props total: 50 50
carnival is either A: cancelled or B: gonna b a MAHD teng
 6 years ago '10        #87
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$20,552 | Props total: 199 199
that woman is a ledge..

better not start in my city

glad we had the carnival on satdy
 6 years ago '05        #88
Grown Man Ish 97 heat pts97
space
space
space
$14,106 | Props total: 234 234
i can respect urban youth rioting because of how they feel they are treated, but the thing that annoys me is i was out in london today, and i see so many losers, that woulda been at the pub or collecting their j.s.a walkin past me with their masks on, some 40year old c*ckneys n sh*t, and they takin advantage of of the fact the majority of the police are elsewhere, the riots started for a whole different reason than what some of the people out there now are doing.....they arnt reppin no cause and have no clue y the sh*t started....

u had to wait for someone you didnt know to die and people u dont know who started a riot for a reason your unaware of, before u had the balls to go rob tescos?

shout out to stargang and all the bloods in bham the rest of u get back in the pub

Last edited by Grown Man Ish; 08-08-2011 at 07:08 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #89
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
Panasonic shop in london got raided good. Everryone walking our with plasma screens.
 6 years ago '05        #90
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
Manchester going down now.

City by city is getting raided to fu*k.
 08-08-2011, 07:31 PM         #91
VigilanteSeason  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Once this rioting spreads to liverpool the whole UK will shut down. South London is a warzone right now.
 6 years ago '05        #92
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
300 people are already in liverpool

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #93
space
space
tottenham and toxteth as well..is it 1985
 6 years ago '10        #94
space
space
who do these twats think end up paying for the damage they do..pricks the lot of them
 6 years ago '05        #95
Da Gooneyz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,045 | Props total: 824 824
Man are saying it might go off in Notts as well.
 6 years ago '08        #96
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 Wasted said:
300 people are already in liverpool

man, its going dooooown in the UK.....fu*king amazing.
 6 years ago '08        #97
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #98
GameBreaker 
space
space
$1,211 | Props total: 0 0
Retarded sh*t...I'm not going to admit to knowing anything about London but I do know they have crime problems in the black community also. I know the black community in England consists of West Africans, Caribbeans, and East Africans and isn't homogeneous so to speak like the United States. But god damn, you're rioting for the wrong damn cause and guy. Riot because you're tired of your own people k!lling one another through senseless gun crime and knife crime in your communities. Then, it just sends a bad message when mother fu*kers are stealing sh*t like TVs and burning down T-Mobile buildings, wtf.. That's not revolution, at all.
 6 years ago '04        #99
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
space
$39,164 | Props total: 9601 9601
doesn't matter if you 3 feet or 8'1
 6 years ago '05        #100
ghost213 31 heat pts31
space
space
$2,520 | Props total: 745 745
vivatifosi
Another thing that won't win support for the police is that the Guardian is reportedly stating that the bullet in the policeman's radio was police issue and therefore not the result of a gun battle.

Which not only raises questions about the role of the police, it also brings into question how the Guardian is getting all of its scoops lately.
I live inTottenham and knew the guy Mark that got shot. I wasnt close with him but used to live on broadwater farm where he lived and he hung out, after I moved out I would see him around now and then. He was an okay guy if you knew him, he wasnt no hot head or the sort of person to go around attacking people etc. The newspapers be claiming he a gangster but from what I heard he's only been to prison once, and was on remand at that time. Yeah he did his lil shotting but nothing to be excuted over.

His cousin got stabbed to death in a nightclub months earlier, thats why they say he may have had the gun. The gun was alledged to have been found in a sock. The gun might even have been in the taxi he was in.

This what it seems happened as I've heard info from people I know who know people he knows, plus a witness that was there that has told some people I know what he saw, I've read bare reports (Mis representing the truth), heard what his fam has said etc.

Mark was travelling in a taxi, 15 minutes before he was k!lled he texted his gf to say that the feds were following him.

Six un-marked police cars cornered the taxi. They put the driver face down, a witness said that both people were face down on the ground when he was shot (the taxi driver & Mark). Another witness claimed that another police officers gun went off, hitting the officer in the chest / police radio. The officer that got hit then shot Mark dead as he thought that the shot must have came from him.

If this is true, than I think the media needs to apologise for the false information about there being a gun f!ght, Mark shooting at them, etc. These reports were caused in part to the parts of information that the police decided to release. Why did the police feel it was necessary to give out information about there being a non issue firearm found at the scene but not if it was fired etc, if the gun was not fired or brang out during his shooting. They have tried to imply that he shot an officer and that he was shot in retailation.

----------

Somebody has told me that the one of the bullets fired by the police, went through mark or receade(spelling?)..aka bounced and hit the other cops radio. No shots fired from Mark, his firearm may have been in the vehicle, the guy was unarmed, basically excuted.

Police tried to protray it as something different, they didnt even inform his family. His family found out from the news. They had to call the polive a few days later to arrange to view his body to id him, the fam went to the police station because they wanted answers, they waited for hours to talk to the police but they just ignored them. Then things started to switch when police got heavy handed with a young girl who was with the protest for answers.

I got there when the riots kicked off, as I got a call that the station was being attacked, I wanted the rioters to go after the police station but the feds were proper protecting the station and leaving the people to loot shops right in front of them and leaving them to burn sh*t, until sh*t got out of control and they got more feds for every lil bit they moved forward

Last edited by ghost213; 08-08-2011 at 11:10 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
107 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
56 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
49 comments
1 day ago