Aug 6 - (UK) Tottenham shooting: Police cars on fire after protest (Pics included)

most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
22 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
81 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
21 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #21
Rob De Niro 120 heat pts120
space
space
$13,488 | Props total: 668 668
 Suka Repellent said:
fu*k you say?

[pic - click to view]

i was about to come in here and say you aint heard of the LA riots
 6 years ago '07        #22
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,775 | Props total: 14588 14588
 dustiniscool said:
the american gov't is very different from the uk's. the US has coffins ready for when people start to riot over here
Exactly for example the riot in Vancouver. Let that happen in the US people would've been shot.

Suka Repellent said:
fu*k you say?

[pic - click to view]

yea the LA riot was crazy.
 6 years ago '11        #23
MACADEMICS 17 heat pts17
space
space
$3,724 | Props total: 1539 1539
^^^^^^^^^
Riots happened in 1985 over here, a police officer was murdered last time around.

Mad shops got looted, JD sports, Aldi got burnt down, Fitness First, Carpet Right, PC World got looted even shops in Wood Green got moved to.
 6 years ago '07        #24
ManSlut 27 heat pts27
space
space
$1,414 | Props total: 586 586
L.A. Riots was over 25 years ago. They still doing the same sh*t. No riots in 25 YEARS. I'm not saying riots are right. I'm all about the non-violent approach. I would love to see simultaneous marches in every state to that state capital once a month till our troops came home from EVERY country we occupy. There is more that needs to be accomplished but that is a start. It might also wake some people up to the fact that "WE THE PEOPLE" have the power. Not those who govern us.
 08-07-2011, 04:47 AM         #25
A6249CF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 macademics said:
that shop in the 1st pic is the local domino's pizza (pretty sure)

second pic is a bus burning

yeah, the man was k!lled in ferry lane estate (tottenham hale) on thursday (i think???)

but it was happening from early, was driving to tottenham hale @ 6.30pm and tottenham high rd was locked off from far

police harass man out here differently
ur frm london?
 08-07-2011, 04:50 AM         #26
Prophecy_projet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I was watching the news coverage and the live shots last night and again the aftermath today. Pretty crazy sh*t. I think the people who rioted were different than the ones who demonstrated the man's k!lling. Its like the younger people were there for a different agenda. But yeah, messing up your own community is a.ss backwards.

The cops probably held back though. In US when a riot breaks out, the Police fire back a bit and I think here the Met and riot squad were being defensive and held shields. Then again, they were destroying their own streets, so they was probably smirking and letting them do it. Those youth up in North London dont give a fu*k boy lol

Lotta my friends from the states, think the UK is soft and yet them yardies and sh*t out there are ruthless. You hear about rappers coming there and getting chains snatched cause they think its easy (Juelz Santana)
 08-07-2011, 04:52 AM         #27
Prophecy_projet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ManSlut said:
L.A. Riots was over 25 years ago. They still doing the same sh*t. No riots in 25 YEARS. I'm not saying riots are right. I'm all about the non-violent approach. I would love to see simultaneous marches in every state to that state capital once a month till our troops came home from EVERY country we occupy. There is more that needs to be accomplished but that is a start. It might also wake some people up to the fact that "WE THE PEOPLE" have the power. Not those who govern us.
Like I said I think the people demonstrating and marching against the shooting were different than the younger guys who saw it as an opportunity to vent.
 6 years ago '07        #28
ManSlut 27 heat pts27
space
space
$1,414 | Props total: 586 586
 Prophecy_projet said:
Like I said I think the people demonstrating and marching against the shooting were different than the younger guys who saw it as an opportunity to vent.
I agree. Have you heard of uncover agents inciting violence at peaceful protest just to make it look like a riot. Useally dressed in all black with masks on. It only takes a few acts of violence to turn a peaceful crowd violent.
 08-07-2011, 05:58 AM         #29
KRiSH  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
aww man this is jokes, the looted "Aldi" (a budget food shop) and "Carpet Right".....a women was taped stealing a rug from Carpet Right LMAO
 08-07-2011, 06:09 AM         #30
KRiSH  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
New video of Reporter getting attacked!

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #31
eza 
space
space
$3,686 | Props total: 1 1

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #32
Get Familia 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,481 | Props total: 144 144
It's pathetic....

n*ggas mess up an area, loot stores & affect residents livelyhoods just to get at police...when none of the police probably don't even live in that area.

It's obvious many of youths of today ain't got nothing better to do, so jumped on in the chaos.
 08-07-2011, 08:38 AM         #33
pabloescobarjr  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
cops in the uk dont even carry guns
 6 years ago '04        #34
Tha Infamous Rh 
space
space
$336 | Props total: 0 0
So they were rioting because a guy who was carrying a gun and shot at the police ended up getting k!lled?

Great guy though yeah?
 6 years ago '05        #35
darquecinnamon 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$15,348 | Props total: 152 152
wah da fuuuc?
 08-07-2011, 09:27 AM         #36
A6249CF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 get familia said:
it's pathetic....

n*ggas mess up an area, loot stores & affect residents livelyhoods just to get at police...when none of the police probably don't even live in that area.

It's obvious many of youths of today ain't got nothing better to do, so jumped on in the chaos.
i swear ur not even black allow the n*gga talk
 08-07-2011, 11:13 AM         #37
KRiSH  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pabloescobarjr said:
cops in the uk dont even carry guns
 6 years ago '05        #38
sixmillion007 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,572 | Props total: 177 177
Nothing to glorify in my eyes about these riots and the previous one was about a real issue in 1985, this dude wasn't an angel and if he did fire after police then he gonna get k!lled, it's pretty simple. Burning down your own area only causes distress and problems to people within your own community, so it's retarded. Running out of shops stealing trainers and breaking into McDs and flipping yourself some burgers is straight **** sh*t and you get no respect from me!!!

The students who rioted over students fees increase took that sh*t to the heart of London and burnt down things which won't effect them at all and It had a much bigger impact.

Last edited by sixmillion007; 08-07-2011 at 11:24 AM..
 6 years ago '07        #39
Get Familia 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,481 | Props total: 144 144
 mR ReZiW said:
i swear ur not even black allow the n*gga talk
Sorry to offend you Mr, i don't over-abuse it i just have friends who are black that i've grown up with and it aint a problem.

I aint saying it's right, but don't get all policitally correct on me...

The point is....the people who caused and contributed to that riot, were stupid & just plain ignorant. This wasn't because of Police...this was just to be anti-social.

The protesting on the other hand were justified.
 6 years ago '06        #40
Profycy 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,921 | Props total: 1254 1254
Lol my bb was going off from 8pm.... had to jump out
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc