most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
97 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #41
HipHop Since 93 11 heat pts11
space
space
$3,520 | Props total: 39 39
 Deniro732 said:
NAS DESTROYED JAY w/one track @ that..jay had a few tracks and references going @ nas during that time..but nas single handly won off of ether.
Ether wasnt that great it was just deemed a great track because nobody thought Nas would respond. Ether was nice but its not the GOAT diss track that everybody makes it seem like. Nas won by coming back after Takeover. Takeover and Super Ugly were better disses because it was actual facts in them. But like I said Nas won for responding and most people just took Super Ugly as a low blow
 6 years ago '04        #42
Fameus 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,593 | Props total: 4045 4045
His delusion has no boundaries .
 6 years ago '07        #43
ManSlut 27 heat pts27
space
space
$1,414 | Props total: 586 586
 Deniro732 said:
judging by your avy, you're a jay-z stan..because nobody else except jay's nutt huggers believe he won when him and nas went at it. NAS DESTROYED JAY w/one track @ that..jay had a few tracks and references going @ nas during that time..but nas single handly won off of ether..they're both respectively g.o.a.t.s but NAS is definitely above jay in that classification regardless of how much of a household name jay has become and how he's still able to do big numbers like he does
Did you not read my post. I said that "I think everyone agrees Nas k!lled Jay on Ether. But Jay still came out on top." I still think Nas is better than Jay. Just Jay is better at business and that is way Jay is where he is and Nas is where he is. Not because of the battle it's self but what each of them did with the hype.

P.S. I am not a Jay-z Stan. I know the avy is misleading. I just like the picture because I found it on the internet and I'm in it at the point in the show that he was rapping to me.
 6 years ago '08        #44
U'Nikk 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,106 | Props total: 0 0
 HipHop Since 93 said:
Ether wasnt that great it was just deemed a great track because nobody thought Nas would respond. Ether was nice but its not the GOAT diss track that everybody makes it seem like. Nas won by coming back after Takeover. Takeover and Super Ugly were better disses because it was actual facts in them. But like I said Nas won for responding and most people just took Super Ugly as a low blow
what this guy said
 08-06-2011, 04:31 PM         #45
big blak afrika  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ManSlut said:
The same is Jay's beef with Nas. He is perceived a better rapper than Game. Back when Jay went at Nas he (Nas) was perceived better than Jay. As you recall after the battle was over (Jay and Nas) Jay came out on top. Not because he is better than Nas but, because Jay had a better war strategy. That is why Game is still under Jay. He didn't approach the battle right. It is not all about the bars in a battle. It is what tou do with the situation. I think everyone agrees Nas k!lled Jay on Ether. But Jay still came out on top.
There are 10 human body parts that are only 3 letters long (eye hip arm leg ear toe jaw rib lip gum) That had more to do with this topic then that bullsh*t you just posted.
 6 years ago '07        #46
Gunner 
space
space
$987 | Props total: 731 731
I think game is hurt because he has collabed with every top artist in the game but Jay. I think on Game's first album he reached out to Jay and Jay turned him down. Game just got that built up animosity that Jay never fu*ked with him like that and its k!lling Game. I used to be a huge Game fan, but his obsession with Jay is Damn near scary. Its a shame that Game is turning into just an irrelevant rapper who is still dissing for headlines.
 6 years ago '07        #47
ManSlut 27 heat pts27
space
space
$1,414 | Props total: 586 586
Sometimes I don't even know why I post on here. Just my thoughts. Isn't the point of this section to discuss Hip-Hop? Someone posted a question (Why does Game have beef with Jay?) and I gave my thoughts on that question. How is that not on this topic. It seems all people what to do on this site is make people feel stupid for their opinions. I am not saying what i say is right or wrong just a relevant opinion.
 6 years ago '07        #48
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,775 | Props total: 14587 14587
 CoochieCrook said:
The part I don't get is, what is Game's beef with Jay?
None he's not serious lol but ppl think he is. Jay would respond if he took him seriously. Anyone that really thinks hes beefing with everyone on uncle otis are remedial.
 6 years ago '08        #49
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
space
$18,924 | Props total: 7313 7313
Game is bipolar as hell.
 6 years ago '07        #50
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,775 | Props total: 14587 14587
 ManSlut said:
Did you not read my post. I said that "I think everyone agrees Nas k!lled Jay on Ether. But Jay still came out on top." I still think Nas is better than Jay. Just Jay is better at business and that is way Jay is where he is and Nas is where he is. Not because of the battle it's self but what each of them did with the hype.

P.S. I am not a Jay-z Stan. I know the avy is misleading. I just like the picture because I found it on the internet and I'm in it at the point in the show that he was rapping to me.
jay has dame to thank for that
 6 years ago '06        #51
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,638 | Props total: 8568 8568
jayz bout that paper he let his money speak for him.

nas got in that a.ss aint no way he gonna do 5 diss songs for 1 n*gga.

\
 6 years ago '05        #52
LyricalSkyllz 
space
space
$750 | Props total: 472 472
damn I was really hoping Jay would have responded better than this. fu*k outta here with all that he's too scared and with that he's too big sh*t. I'm a fan of both of them but game definitely needs to be properly chin checked sly a.ss n*gga stays saying sh*t and then tryna retract it later or come off with that bullsh*t he said before "I just don't go @ legends that's just not what I do". Money is great and yeah he can afford to not say sh*t and still be paid BUT I miss the old Jay that would get at a n*gga for saying any slick as sh*t. Nas won but Jay got paid more for it IMO.
 6 years ago '11        #53
SomeOnesoN 202 heat pts202
space
space
$17,232 | Props total: 1251 1251
with all this dissing, Game needs to whoop another rappers a.ss for me to take him serious anymore...

on that note.. Hov don't want it with Game, Game would murk the sh*t outta Jay.
 6 years ago '05        #54
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,995 | Props total: 1317 1317
 RYLNYC said:
Game's apology coming soon. Everyone talks about Soulja Boy & Co. being the death of hip hop, but the fact is Game is the worst thing to happen to hip hop since I can remember. Nothing but a liability to the industry. Someone put this bi-polar lame out of his misery.
Could sya that about alot of modern rappers, what about 50 cent? He disses people as often as Game does.

Not sticking up for Game cuz I honestly dont really care for his rapping (hes rocks some dope beats sometimes though), I think there are FAR better rappers out west then The Game.

Seems like rap music in general has way to much bullsh*t disses, turning into wwf with this 'I HATE YOU' one day then next day its squashed or people saying they sorry and didnt mean it

Last edited by katalist; 08-06-2011 at 06:50 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #55
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
It's cool Jay has money and all but either compete or quit rapping. You don't have to go @ every n*gga that says something slick but game has been beyond disrespectful to Jay. Talked about his wife and all that. BUT Game fu*ked himself over a long time ago with that apologetic sh*t. So yea fu*k it.
 6 years ago '04        #56
byrdoe 
space
space
$639 | Props total: 1 1
if i saw what game did 50 and all of g-unit and got r*ped by nas i wouldnt respond neither
 6 years ago '04        #57
DJ Maximum|M 47 heat pts47
space
space
$43,337 | Props total: 11510 11510
 CoochieCrook said:
The part I don't get is, what is Game's beef with Jay?
exactly....

he has no reason he should still beef with 50 for not letting his album drop

his sh*t is on detox status n*gga released like 8 singles only 2 making the album lol
 6 years ago '10        #58
Ant McQueen 16 heat pts16
space
space
$12,536 | Props total: 5867 5867
It would be cool if someone actually responded nowadays. The whole " I'm too big to respond " thing is pretty lame now. You have cats shouldn't even be pulling that card out of the deck using it.
 6 years ago '07        #59
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6106 6106
game is fu*kin retarded.

the other day when breezy and odd future was beefin he was tellin both sides to calm down and to not engage in meaningless beef because beef cost him millions and started the break up of what could be the most successful rap click of all time............then he makes another jay-z diss.

someone tell this idiot to practice what he preaches
 6 years ago '10        #60
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,241 | Props total: 101 101
2:50 .... n*gga cry me a river

[video - click to view]

this n*gga stay having a change of heart... bi polar a.ss n*gga...

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
240 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
28 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
300 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
That 8mile soundtrack had some classic jams for real
36 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
135 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
113 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
77 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy