Jay-Z's Not Into Playing The Game, "I Don't Think Hov Is Gonna Respond"

most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
24 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
90 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
50 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #21
Mega 
space
space
$5,594 | Props total: 981 981
Game needs to worry about a release date for the RED album
 6 years ago '05        #22
Scorpz 6 heat pts
space
space
$4,177 | Props total: 20703 20703

[video - click to view]

Jay cant fu*k with game he too hungry right now
 6 years ago '05        #23
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
space
$14,818 | Props total: 2623 2623
 wtr1906 said:
Yes, Game might be bi-polar, and I don't think his shots at Hov are for real but I can remember back in the day, in this thing we call "hip-hop", when you called yourself the GOAT or you sat at the Throne, you had to defend that sh*t at all times. Now I believe Game does this sh*t to create buzz, he is only doing what the pioneers of hip-hop been doing for years. You take shots at the people at the top because you want that spot...
times have changed. Jay-Z defends his shyt at all times by being the biggest rapper out right now and selling out shows. Before maybe you had to do all that dissing to be the best rapper in your hood. Now Hip Hop is worldwide and you can make a bigger impact off record sales than battling some low-life who's only dissing you to get attention. Hov's bigger than that
 08-06-2011, 01:59 PM         #24
big blak afrika  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maze 112 said:
After NaS destroyed Hov of course Hov won't respond...like no sh*t

Went from "takeover" and lines like "what the fu*k is 50 cents"

to accepting defeat on radio
 6 years ago '05        #25
kriskross00 103 heat pts103
space
space
$18,471 | Props total: 15505 15505
 Maze 112 said:
After NaS destroyed Hov of course Hov won't respond...like no sh*t

Went from "takeover" and lines like "what the fu*k is 50 cents"

to accepting defeat on radio
n*ggas beef when they want to prove somthing..hov dont gota prove sh*t tho..he already has..that n*gga game still stuck in his early years of rappn "lemme dis (insert top rapper) because i need n*ggas to show me attention and think im the top dog for goin after the top dog."

Game aint sh*t...he hasnt put out a hot song since one blood..bi-polar a.ss..its like the mayor of a small town dissn the president on cnn..u really think my n*gga obama got time to deal wit these lil n*ggas? He gon do him and keep it pushin..i remember kr-s one sayin ol dude he esto beef wit cuda ended his career by never respondin to Krs..my n*gga hov kno wuts up..

Its ya boi
 6 years ago '10        #26
A.Dot789 1053 heat pts1053
space
space
$13,942 | Props total: 8040 8040
 pkilla111 said:
Hov dont want it with Game
 6 years ago '11        #27
SiekaSiklo 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,443 | Props total: 1109 1109
 PBoy03 said:
How bout...get off Games nuts. Every thread about Game ur in it writing the same a.ss hate messages, makes no sense to read about someone u dont like ol stupid a.ss mafaka...

Check that mixtape too bra...well im sure u already have, prolly got that sh*t playing in your i-pod.

p.s. - Jay scared of Game...plain n simple.

hope dats a joke
 6 years ago '07        #28
Escobar97 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,661 | Props total: 563 563
 Athavan 789 said:
Jay knows that Game will rip him apart in beef
please delete your account and one yourself, you stan for a bi-polar irrelevant lame that hasn't made a decent track since 05, please for the greater good just die

anyone with half a brain knows jay would decimate this n*gga in 3 seconds, even this n*gga game knew it thats why he's taking pus*y a.ss shots at the the throne KNOWING jay won't even answer

TL;DR You don't know sh*t about hip hop
 08-06-2011, 02:17 PM         #29
Contagioso  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Thank you, Captain Obvious.

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #30
Robdeep99 
space
space
space
$35 | Props total: 0 0
I just got one questions and maybe someone can answer the questions why is the Game dissin Jay-Z again?
 6 years ago '11        #31
HipHop Since 93 11 heat pts11
space
space
$3,520 | Props total: 39 39
Hov is one of the GOATs wtf he need to respond to Game for? He cant gain nothing from beating Game. If it was somebody relevant like Lil Wayne then maybe he would respond. But he's a grown a.ss man, having dinner with the president, what can he gain from rap beef?
 6 years ago '11        #32
doomzmaster 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,209 | Props total: 0 0
Hovas Ova
 6 years ago '07        #33
timdog 920 heat pts920
space
space
$30,462 | Props total: 14908 14908
jay-z scared of game

XXL: Speaking of Jim Jones, he and cats like The Game stay throwing shots at you, referring to you as old and washed-up. But you’ve always thrived off that type of competition. So, currently in the most comfortable position of your career, how competitive are you?

Jay-Z: Not really that competitive, because the competition isn’t based on real competition. I mean, Game, I’m his f***** idol. If you ask him and he’s being truthfully honest with you…it’s just based off his insecurities and, for the most part, pretension. That type of competition doesn’t do anything for me. It’s almost like someone trying to set you up, and everyone knows they’re to set you up, and everybody. It’s just dumb. It’s not in the spirit of competition, because he’s not competition for me. He’s not. Not then, not ever—he’d have to improve considerably. Competition for me competition is Nas, Eminem.

6 years ago '10        #34
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,159 | Props total: 8182 8182
Game had a cosign from Dre, 50 Cent, Eminem and his mixtape prolly will do better numbers than
when RED drops

n*gga said every album he has is platinum and this one got pushed back 10 times

Platinum? Every one? In Germany
 6 years ago '07        #35
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,621 | Props total: 2469 2469
wow game is done..what kind of stupid a.ss bi polar n*gga is he? did he really use the excuse that "jay" rhymes with a bunch of words, as to why he disses him?
 6 years ago '07        #36
castiloni 
space
space
space
$473 | Props total: 41 41
why would hov b scared of game......this n*gga money goes through 8 n*ggas.....roc nation bi*ches
 6 years ago '07        #37
ManSlut 27 heat pts27
space
space
$1,414 | Props total: 586 586
 CoochieCrook said:
The part I don't get is, what is Game's beef with Jay?
The same is Jay's beef with Nas. He is perceived a better rapper than Game. Back when Jay went at Nas he (Nas) was perceived better than Jay. As you recall after the battle was over (Jay and Nas) Jay came out on top. Not because he is better than Nas but, because Jay had a better war strategy. That is why Game is still under Jay. He didn't approach the battle right. It is not all about the bars in a battle. It is what tou do with the situation. I think everyone agrees Nas k!lled Jay on Ether. But Jay still came out on top.
 6 years ago '07        #38
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,621 | Props total: 2469 2469
 ManSlut said:
The same is Jay's beef with Nas. He is perceived a better rapper than Game. Back when Jay went at Nas he (Nas) was perceived better than Jay. As you recall after the battle was over (Jay and Nas) Jay came out on top. Not because he is better than Nas but, because Jay had a better war strategy. That is why Game is still under Jay. He didn't approach the battle right. It is not all about the bars in a battle. It is what tou do with the situation. I think everyone agrees Nas k!lled Jay on Ether. But Jay still came out on top.
judging by your avy, you're a jay-z stan..because nobody else except jay's nutt huggers believe he won when him and nas went at it. NAS DESTROYED JAY w/one track @ that..jay had a few tracks and references going @ nas during that time..but nas single handly won off of ether..they're both respectively g.o.a.t.s but NAS is definitely above jay in that classification regardless of how much of a household name jay has become and how he's still able to do big numbers like he does

Last edited by Deniro732; 08-06-2011 at 03:05 PM..
 08-06-2011, 03:11 PM         #39
yeugkk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
game is pretty lame and its understandable to not respond to his dumb a.ss

butttttttttttttttttttt

jayz been shook of beef ever since , he has to resort to sending lil sublime potshots
 6 years ago '07        #40
ManSlut 27 heat pts27
space
space
$1,414 | Props total: 586 586
Just to add, If game stood behind he bars it might go somewhere. Game is and always will be a battle rapper. Just like DMX but, X also can make fire tracks. Where Game cannot make a hit without help.

I would like to see Jay respond to X and all the sh*t he be sayin. X will k!ll Jay in a battle. I think Game would too. Jay is not a battle rapper. He is a business man 1st and a damn good one. He even says it himself. "It just so happens he is a pretty good rapper too". That might not be exactly how it said it, but it is pretty close. That is why Jay doesn't respond to ANYONE. He understands that his silence hurts these cats way more than his "battling bars" ever could. Getting in any battle at this point of his career can only hurt him.

Don't get me wrong here, Jay k!lling rappers with his lyrical ability and the way he puts his songs together. He knows how to make a hit more than just about anybody in the game. Just not on the battling aspect.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
48 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
25 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
82 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
44 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
171 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
148 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
110 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy