Steph Kegels
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
211 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
91 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
80 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-06-2011, 11:34 AM         #1
6108 pageviews
74 comments

s7venwords 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jay-Z's Not Into Playing The Game, "I Don't Think Hov Is Gonna Respond"

[pic - click to view]

West Coast rapper Game recently opened up about his controversial, Jay-Z-targeted "Uncle Otis" record and admitted he does not expect Young Hov to pay him any mind.

Game said the rap mogul's name often finds itself in his raps because of how easy it is to craft rhyme a.ssociations to it.

"'Jay' rhymes with a lot of words," Game said in an interview. "So whenever you're writing, it always pops in somehow or another. I shoot shots in the dark sometimes, but they ain't to be taken personal...Certain people you know that ain't gonna respond -- I don't think Hov is gonna respond, and if he does, it'll be another shot in the dark subliminally or indirect, and I think that's cool because Hov is a legend." (MTV)

On "Uncle Otis," Game goes after Jay's neck and also warns Kanye West about working with him.

"Here's a dome shot to this n*gga named Otis/ N*ggas think they the coldest, but n*gga you just the oldest/ N*ggas just be chasin' their youth, but it's gone/ Yo 'Ye this n*gga ain't even wanna put you on." ("Uncle Otis")

Last summer, coincidentally, Game credited producer/rapper Pharrell for encouraging him to lay off dissing Jay-Z on records.

"Pharrell man, Pharrell pulled me to the side and he was like, 'There's only one thing that can't happen,' he said, 'you gotta stop those shots at Hov. Like, that's my man and I talk to him and he really don't understand your gripe with him, he don't have no problems with you, and I think he respects what you do and I know for a fact that you respect what he does so, you know, nip that.' And I was like, aight, that's fair. All's fair, that's it." (Power 105.1)

In 2009, Game dropped his anti-Jay record "I'm So Wavy" going at Hov.

"N*ggas pop tags, I pop the 4-5," Game raps. "N*ggas got swag, I got the tech nine...Yeah, you got cheese and I k!ll rats/Translation, I still trap/Now do something with that, or respond to this/And with those big a** lips, you got my name in your mouth I hope it taste like uhhh, no homo, one more time/uhhh, that's your promo/And I been hard to the core since I went solo/Only man on my horse like my all black polo...Got the camel in a choke hold/Tryin' to son me, I'm not from N-Y-C/You can't even have a child by your Destiny/And I ain't mean to take a shot at B, I blacked out like you did Free." ("I'm So Wavy")

[pic - click to view]

Jay-Z's Not Into Playing The Game, "I Don't Think Hov Is Gonna Respond" | SOHH.COM

74 comments for "Jay-Z's Not Into Playing The Game, "I Don't Think Hov Is Gonna Respond""

6 years ago '09        #2
the coolest 126 heat pts126
space
space
$4,317 | Props total: 566 566
why would jay respond to this irrelevant a.ss n*gga?
 08-06-2011, 12:59 PM         #3
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"Pharrell man, Pharrell pulled me to the side and he was like, 'There's only one thing that can't happen,' he said, 'you gotta stop those shots at Hov. Like, that's my man and I talk to him and he really don't understand your gripe with him, he don't have no problems with you, and I think he respects what you do and I know for a fact that you respect what he does so, you know, nip that.' And I was like, aight, that's fair. All's fair, that's it." (Power 105.1)

game bi polar
 6 years ago '05        #4
PBoy03 6 heat pts
space
space
$3,419 | Props total: 525 525
 pkilla111 said:
games a f*ggot hov too big for that n*gga. i dont rap no more i run the map
How bout...get off Games nuts. Every thread about Game ur in it writing the same a.ss hate messages, makes no sense to read about someone u dont like ol stupid a.ss mafaka...

Check that mixtape too bra...well im sure u already have, prolly got that sh*t playing in your i-pod.

p.s. - Jay scared of Game...plain n simple.
 6 years ago '11        #5
CoochieCrook 
space
space
$2,940 | Props total: 2763 2763
The part I don't get is, what is Game's beef with Jay?
 08-06-2011, 01:21 PM         #6
ManWithoutFear!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 the coolest said:
why would jay respond to this irrelevant a.ss n*gga?
basically
 6 years ago '05        #7
Sivraj 328 heat pts328
space
space
$45,960 | Props total: 10886 10886
I'm pretty sure jayz thinks twice about battle rappin somebody since nas ethered him. He doesn't even pop sh*t no ore because of that. That's what makes him cautious. I mean jay and game spittin wax tracks back and forth will be interesting though.
 6 years ago '10        #8
Billy Hoyle 
space
space
$2,140 | Props total: 622 622
Jay is scared game will get in that a.ss!
 6 years ago '10        #9
onlybuilt1906 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,530 | Props total: 1123 1123
 PBoy03 said:
:snoo pfacepalm:

6 years ago '04        #10
Rashad69 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,174 | Props total: 2467 2467
Game is like two people.
 6 years ago '04        #11
rasheedwallace 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,343 | Props total: 11261 11261
RED coming soon, since 2008

6 years ago '10        #12
A.Dot789 1053 heat pts1053
space
space
$13,942 | Props total: 8040 8040
 PBoy03 said:
How bout...get off Games nuts. Every thread about Game ur in it writing the same a.ss hate messages, makes no sense to read about someone u dont like ol stupid a.ss mafaka...

Check that mixtape too bra...well im sure u already have, prolly got that sh*t playing in your i-pod.

6 years ago '10        #13
A.Dot789 1053 heat pts1053
space
space
$13,942 | Props total: 8040 8040
Jay knows that Game will rip him apart in beef
 08-06-2011, 01:32 PM         #14
cheguevara  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
get this n*gga on some bipolar meds
 6 years ago '10        #15
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,899 | Props total: 21182 21182
 DrX said:

game bi polar
This is should just be the response to all game stans/fans who defend this n*gga & defend his bi-polar dissing
 08-06-2011, 01:34 PM         #16
Haze_Reloaded  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
After NaS destroyed Hov of course Hov won't respond...like no sh*t

Went from "takeover" and lines like "what the fu*k is 50 cents"

to accepting defeat on radio
 6 years ago '04        #17
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
space
$11,841 | Props total: 1133 1133
Game's apology coming soon. Everyone talks about Soulja Boy & Co. being the death of hip hop, but the fact is Game is the worst thing to happen to hip hop since I can remember. Nothing but a liability to the industry. Someone put this bi-polar lame out of his misery.
 6 years ago '04        #18
orv 
space
space
$4,296 | Props total: 1683 1683
This guy went from hype to just another n*gga with a mic and a deal.
 6 years ago '04        #19
mikebizzle 
space
space
$322 | Props total: 0 0
Game will impress me if he goes one song w/out a name drop, just rap fool....I swear this guy
 6 years ago '07        #20
wtr1906 45 heat pts45
space
space
$17,725 | Props total: 4479 4479
Yes, Game might be bi-polar, and I don't think his shots at Hov are for real but I can remember back in the day, in this thing we call "hip-hop", when you called yourself the GOAT or you sat at the Throne, you had to defend that sh*t at all times. Now I believe Game does this sh*t to create buzz, he is only doing what the pioneers of hip-hop been doing for years. You take shots at the people at the top because you want that spot...
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
34 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
88 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
52 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
57 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
66 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
4 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
189 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
71 comments
2 days ago