Ice-T's Bodacious Wife Gives Kim Kardashian Cheat Sheet, "You Have To Sleep Together"

most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
65 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
90 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
274 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-06-2011, 10:32 AM         #1
7572 pageviews
26 comments

s7venwords 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ice-T's Bodacious Wife Gives Kim Kardashian Cheat Sheet, "You Have To Sleep Together"

[pic - click to view]

Rap veteran Ice-T's wife, Coco, has dished out some marriage advice to reality star Kim Kardashian in light of her engagement to NBA player Kris Humphries.

Coco feels it is most important for Kardashian and Humphries to be confident in bed.

"You gotta live together and you have to sleep together [before the wedding]," Coco tells me, "If you don't sleep together, what if you're not compatible in bed or you don't like what they do?" But beyond seeing what your future hubby is like between the sheets, Coco says you have to be 100 percent supportive of your spouse. "You have to be each other's biggest fans," she tells me. "We work as a team." (E! Online)

A few weeks ago, Ice-T talked to SOHH and gave some marriage advice.

"You gotta love the person you're with," Ice-T laughingly told SOHH. "It shouldn't be a marriage of convenience or think it's something that'll look good for the press. You gotta find somebody that you really dig. You have to be a fan of your mate. Back in the days, people got married and it was some fairytale thing. Now, it's more of a business partnership. You have to become real teammates. I tell Coco all the time, it's hard enough for one person to make it in the world, so if you're two, it should be easier. Hopefully, not harder." (SOHH)

Coco also said a general interest in your significant other's career is vital to making a marriage work.

"You gotta like what they do, too," Coco added. "As far as I go, I didn't really know a lot about rap but I liked Ice as a person. So whatever he was in to, I was in to and I had to get in to because I started having to research it a little bit. Just like me. He met me modeling so he kind of had to become a fan of me modeling. He probably never thought about that before." (SOHH)

Kardashian's engagement became public knowledge last May.

It was a dream come true for Kim Kardashian when she walked into her Beverly Hills home May 18. Her boyfriend of six months, New Jersey Nets forward Kris Humphries, was waiting in her bedroom on bended knee with four words written in red rose petals: "WILL YOU MARRY ME?" "I didn't expect this at all," Kardashian, 30, tells PEOPLE in an exclusive interview (out Friday) of the romantic, surprise proposal. "I was in such shock. I never thought it would happen at home, and I never thought now." (PEOPLE)

[pic - click to view]

Ice-T's Bodacious Wife Gives Kim Kardashian Cheat Sheet, "You Have To Sleep Together" | SOHH.COM

26 comments for "Ice-T's Bodacious Wife Gives Kim Kardashian Cheat Sheet, "You Have To Sleep Together""

6 years ago '11        #2
spittapilottalk 44 heat pts44
space
space
$7,054 | Props total: 2 2
nobody cares about these wh0ores.

ice t won tho, he don't give a fu*k about coco..he just pimpin her.
 6 years ago '09        #3
OmenGFX 24 heat pts24
space
space
$1,097 | Props total: 184 184
This bi*ch is dumb. Yeah, I doubt Kim K has yet to fu*k him That's probably how they met. She was on a bigs.lutfest, noticed she was on Kris d!ck, figured she would try just fu*king this one guy for a lil.
 6 years ago '04        #4
polorsport2345 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,167 | Props total: 1625 1625
 Supa Mario 910 said:
I'm pretty sure Kim has already fu*ked him...
i'm saying
 6 years ago '06        #5
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,057 | Props total: 18822 18822
Coco giving advice abt loving the one you with??

she been gold diggin for a minute now..
 08-06-2011, 01:18 PM         #6
cheguevara  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LOL she was fu*king this cat way before they got engaged. prob thought he would become her b00ty call, then she realized she may be sitting on a gold mine from all the "kris has potential" talk.
 6 years ago '10        #7
umeda 9 heat pts
space
space
space
$638 | Props total: 222 222
ha that marriage wont last 6 month dating the other one was even quicker her sis new lamar odom for a fu*king month and everytime her boyfrined kisses her thats ray-j on it
 08-06-2011, 01:28 PM         #8
cheguevara  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thats my n*gga ice tho...

<---- read his book yall!
 08-06-2011, 01:37 PM         #9
Bromander  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cheguevara said:
LOL she was fu*king this cat way before they got engaged. prob thought he would become her b00ty call, then she realized she may be sitting on a gold mine from all the "kris has potential" talk.
you sound like a woman
 6 years ago '04        #10
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,379 | Props total: 463 463
 spittapilottalk said:
nobody cares about these wh0ores.

ice t won tho, he don't give a fu*k about coco..he just pimpin her.
Naw Ice loves that bi*ch, the thing is Ice Game is so tight he's one of the few men on this planet that can turn a hoe, into a hoewife

Ice pimpin her out of love my n*gga!
 6 years ago '09        #11
K0ntrast 63 heat pts63
space
space
$29,688 | Props total: 13205 13205
She's already fu*ked thisn*gga. Prolly before they made their relationship happen.
 6 years ago '11        #12
SiekaSiklo 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,444 | Props total: 1110 1110
 mt fuji said:
Naw Ice loves that bi*ch, the thing is Ice Game is so tight he's one of the few men on this planet that can turn a hoe, into a hoewife

:rolll augh:
 08-06-2011, 02:42 PM         #13
cheguevara  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mt fuji said:

hoe to a hoewife
 6 years ago '09        #14
Axl Rose 21 heat pts21
space
space
$23,393 | Props total: 5103 5103
 blood money said:

[pic - click to view]

Unless we talkn Ice T new album.........this is irrelevant!
why would we want a new ice t album?
 08-06-2011, 03:37 PM         #15
tj.iscool  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
We all know Kris fukked Kim already why u think he marrying her
that n*gga got pusssy whooped unlike Ray J & Reggie
 08-06-2011, 04:07 PM         #16
onepiecex3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He's only with her for that a.ss, she's only with him for his money, win-win situation. Plus, in a month all he's going to be doing is playing Gears 3 for a LONG a.ss time so we won't even hear about him.
 6 years ago '11        #17
miltowner 2 heat pts
space
space
$874 | Props total: 0 0
like kim aint fu*k the first time she met him

6 years ago '05        #18
LyricalSkyllz 
space
space
$750 | Props total: 472 472
Cmon son both these bi*ches badder than the avg BUT idk once you've been fu*ked on camera idk if I could just wife it up w/o having second thoughts...
 6 years ago '06        #19
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,678 | Props total: 8631 8631
i just wanna fu*k kim k and coco their thoughts and feelings mean nothing to me.
 6 years ago '08        #20
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,764 | Props total: 12243 12243
 Supa Mario 910 said:
I'm pretty sure Kim has already fu*ked him...
Coco stupid as hell...she know Kim fukd dude.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
95 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
40 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
199 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy