Aug 6 - Helicopter crash kills 31 U.S. soldiers - mostly NAVY SEAL Team 6

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
43 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
5 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
77 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
86 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #41
FullTimeHustla 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$2,669 | Props total: 1933 1933
massive shock and awe campaign should do the trick

remove all troops and bomb repeatdly... bring out the big bangers
 6 years ago '06        #42
shan0514 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,330 | Props total: 221 221
we dont believe you, you need more people!
 6 years ago '04        #43
gimmethat 1 heat pts
space
space
$11,490 | Props total: 2727 2727
 Gunna23 said:
fu*k U.S Soldiers!!!!!

Dey are fu*kin PAWNS and DUMASSES that f!ght for our country's dumass leaders!!!!

Any U.S. soldier that decided to go to war and died can suck my fukin d!ck!!!!!

Don't expect me to respect a soldier and they going to afghanistan to k!ll mufu*kas

Ain't nobody coming to America to k!ll us but americans want to go k!ll an afghan in dey hood

and fu*k dying for our country a hero...dem mufu*kas is pus*y murderers that deserve they own death as well
go easy on soldiers
most of them are just kids who are told what to do
blame the people who send them there

wha pisses me off is that there´s a real war going on in afghanistan an nobody really is telling us whats going on

how many talibans are there
in which part of the country
could the afghan armee handle them if they re-form a real taliban armee

Theres no point in f!ghting if karzai wont be able to maintain control in the next years
They need to sit around a table ! but noooooo america refuses to negotiate with so called "terrorists"
 6 years ago '10        #44
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$20,552 | Props total: 199 199
 gimmethat said:
go easy on soldiers
most of them are just kids who are told what to do
blame the people who send them there

wha pisses me off is that there´s a real war going on in afghanistan an nobody really is telling us whats going on

how many talibans are there
in which part of the country
could the afghan armee handle them if they re-form a real taliban armee

Theres no point in f!ghting if karzai wont be able to maintain control in the next years
They need to sit around a table ! but noooooo america refuses to negotiate with so called "terrorists"
 6 years ago '07        #45
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418
space
space
$18,667 | Props total: 4417 4417

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #46
Troublesome91 48 heat pts48
space
space
$5,404 | Props total: 2564 2564
osama won
 6 years ago '07        #47
whowantit 36 heat pts36
space
space
$3,716 | Props total: 4748 4748
 Gunna23 said:
fu*k U.S Soldiers!!!!!

Dey are fu*kin PAWNS and DUMASSES that f!ght for our country's dumass leaders!!!!

Any U.S. soldier that decided to go to war and died can suck my fukin d!ck!!!!!

Don't expect me to respect a soldier and they going to afghanistan to k!ll mufu*kas

Ain't nobody coming to America to k!ll us but americans want to go k!ll an afghan in dey hood

and fu*k dying for our country a hero...dem mufu*kas is pus*y murderers that deserve they own death as well
k!ll yourself you stupid fu*kin piece of sh*t.
 6 years ago '08        #48
Keno 19 heat pts19
space
space
$7,045 | Props total: 4884 4884
uh oh here comes a conspiracy theory... now we'll never know what really happened
 6 years ago '10        #49
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
 Bromander said:
THey were not the same ones who k!lled osama
might be good enough revenge to them

ThatBytch said:
this might actually explain why they were so desperate to get the helicopter parts back, cause if i recall they did say one of the helicopters "crashed" or something to that effect

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #50
ManSlut 27 heat pts27
space
space
$1,418 | Props total: 588 588
 Fras1788 said:
You can't be thinkin like that bro, when you get older, you realize how hard life is, and that most of the people who join the military, are just poor people who are in desperate need of some sort of direction in life, and unfortunately, they think the military is that answer. I definitely get what you're saying though, because they do f!ght for some bullsh*t reasons, but you gotta understand, thats their livelihoods, and their jobs. Most of them don't agree with it themselves; but with no jobs in this country what other choice do many poor Americans have? None.
I understand what you are saying but, I am not well off and could of joined. I am from a military family. My brother joined and in my opinion he took the easy way out. Yes he is much better off now then i will probably ever be. I do okay though. I have a wife and a house and about to start a family. Just don't give the it was their only option excuses. If more people stood up for what they believe in and know in their hearts is right, Maybe we could get this revolution going that is much needed. Instead you have dudes that don't agree with military signing on up.

Did I mention last time I sat down with my brother he told me "Man I'm not saying I'm rich or anything but, I don't have to worry about money anymore. I'm good for the rest of my life but, there is something missing. I'm just not Happy."

This cat told me he went to Vegas and spent 10,000 in one night!! He only had one other dude with him he was paying for. Just some food for thought.
 08-07-2011, 03:40 AM         #51
OOps 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
rip..........i hope it wasnt some missiles or sh*t we sold them. This sh*t needs to end already, losing 20 navy seals in one crash, i know they dont let people join the seals 20 at a time. Wtf is our government doing in afgan when we got sh*t on our land we need to fix.
 6 years ago '07        #52
ManSlut 27 heat pts27
space
space
 Andrefrbk said:
Bout time those terrorist got what they deserved... Fuking american terrorist.

Seriously though when are we gonna get a taste of our own medicine. Can we get some war crimes committed on US SOIL. Shiit man, start ww3 already. China need to come to the US and drop bombs on niccas, k!ll innocent people etc. Cant wait.
What the fu*k is wrong with you? I agree we are terrorist if anyone is but, damn dude You really want a ww3 cause I know I don't.
 6 years ago '07        #53
ManSlut 27 heat pts27
space
space
 Andrefrbk said:
I hope khadafi drops something serious on the US/british troops... Id laugh my azz off if he had something nuclear.

A good 10 thousand troops dead one shot will teach em to stop chasing oil.
Homie stop with the hate. I understand you are mad. I am too. Violence is not the answer. I know it is cliche but, very true. Turn your anger into something positive.
 6 years ago '04        #54
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,502 | Props total: 792 792
 gimmethat said:
spoken like a true american ...i bet u were hearing the national anthem in your head when u wrote this
ethnocentrism ftw

that's some real sh*t though and you know it
 6 years ago '07        #55
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,790 | Props total: 14597 14597
Rip..
 08-07-2011, 10:44 AM         #56
Sniggit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bit of a coincidence dont yall think haha. Why would you reveal that it had the team on the helicopter that k!lled bin laden. wouldnt that boost the confidence of the insurgents? seems a bit far fetched to me
 6 years ago '04        #57
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,933 | Props total: 413 413
 Liquid-Science said:
Why are troops still over in Afghanistan anyway? They got Saddam out, they allegedly k!lled Bin Laden, what's their excuse for still being there?

The US needs to mind their business or just drop an A-bomb on a country & be done with it

that part of the world is no different than the Japanese in WW2...they aren't going to stop unless we do something drastic...drop Atomic bombs and be done with it

if America has all of this power, start using it...no one's going to cry for Afghanistan

and while we're at it, tell the countries we owe money to, to fu*k off, we ain't paying em sh*t
1. The Military Industrial Complex is why we're still in Afghanistan, Iraq, etc....

2. The bombs we dropped on Japan k!lled 300,000 INNOCENT CIVILIANS. Only a complete fu*king idiot would recommend doing something like that again.

3. Do you understand what would happen if we did that? Why would any country ever loan us money again? Considering no one in Washington will ever vote to SERIOUSLY cut spending, that means the Feds pay for things via inflation, which means skyrocketing prices for the consumer, or they drastically increase taxes.

08-07-2011, 12:10 PM         #58
RoeDiesel 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if yall believe that story im sad for ya .... team six in puerto rico them was some cadavers with team six uniforms on .. GOT CHA bi*ch!!
 6 years ago '08        #59
GrownmanJ 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,888 | Props total: 3 3
 JBeezy said:
1. The Military Industrial Complex is why we're still in Afghanistan, Iraq, etc....

2. The bombs we dropped on Japan k!lled 300,000 INNOCENT CIVILIANS. Only a complete fu*king idiot would recommend doing something like that again.

3. Do you understand what would happen if we did that? Why would any country ever loan us money again? Considering no one in Washington will ever vote to SERIOUSLY cut spending, that means the Feds pay for things via inflation, which means skyrocketing prices for the consumer, or they drastically increase taxes.

only thing i got out of this post...
 6 years ago '05        #60
midaztouch 50 heat pts50
space
space
$1,920 | Props total: 214 214
A nation in mourning for Navy SEAL Team 6
By: Hugh Hewitt | Examiner Columnist | 08/07/11 8:05 PM
Very few civilians know the pain of loss of a son or daughter, husband or wife, father or mother or brother or sister to war.
The vast majority of those who do not know that pain also struggle to communicate their sympathy and their sorrow for the loss of the loved ones.

Rabbi Harold Kushner once counseled the friends of grieving to simply "show up and shut up." Don't try to lessen the hurt, he added, and certainly don't pretend to understand the depth of loss.

But show up. Stand with the grieving. Cry with the devastated. How does a whole country do that?

Almost 10 years after the war began, the country awoke on Saturday morning to the awful news of an enormous loss.

Thousands of families have had to accept these dark tidings over the past decade, and our country has generally responded with comfort and kindness as the families themselves have endured and honored their dead with extraordinary courage and determination.

This blow has few parallels except Sept. 11 itself and the horrible day in Beirut in October 1983 when 241 servicemen were murdered by the bombing of the Marine barracks there.

Because these special operators had so recently done the world such a service, and because they have come to represent courage and selflessness, the shock of their loss is matched only by the resolve of their brothers-in-arms.

The Washington Post reported on concerns "voiced by senior U.S. officials" over "the impact of the loss on the American public's psyche and support for the increasingly unpopular conflict."

Perhaps some will react in that fashion, but most will simply mourn, and ask how they can help comfort the families of the fallen and encourage those who remain on the front lines of the war.

For the former purpose, there is the Navy SEAL Foundation (nswfoundation.org) and the United Warrior Survivor Foundation (frogfriends.com).

For the latter, simple recognition of the incredible sacrifice borne by so few for so many will serve.

When Abraham Lincoln was called upon to dedicate the cemetery at Gettysburg in November 1863, his sorrow as commander in chief mixed with his deep certainty of the justice of the cause he led.

"It is for us the living," Lincoln declared, "to be dedicated here to the unfinished work which they who fought here have thus far so nobly advanced."

"It is rather for us to be here dedicated to the great task remaining before us -- that from these honored dead we take increased devotion to that cause for which they gave the last full measure of devotion -- that we here highly resolve that these dead shall not have died in vain -- that this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom -- and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth."

As the nation mourns its loss, just as it has the losses of 10 years of a war it did not choose and which it cannot avoid, the greatest thing that civilians can do is remember that their lives and the lives of their children and grandchildren are what they are because of warriors flying through mountain passes half a world away.

Examiner Columnist Hugh Hewitt is a law professor at Chapman University Law School and a nationally syndicated radio talk show host who blogs daily at HughHewitt.com.

so you are telling me that all of seal team 6 is dead, the motherfu*kers that k!lle dbin laden... i dont know what to think,..
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
136 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
166 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
111 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Nov NPD: PS4 wins, COD wins, Xbox Makes Money.
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy