Brawl in SAN FRANCISCO (@Phillies/Giants game)

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
86 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
47 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
88 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
70 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #101
Jhnnyblz427 174 heat pts174
space
space
$35,174 | Props total: 18003 18003
damn i missed this yesterday
 6 years ago '05        #102
adam1122 2 heat pts
space
space
$985 | Props total: 2 2
 bran said:
Howard, Victorino, Charlie Manuel etc. were asked about revenge when the Phils played the Giants a couple weeks in Philly they all said they're not worried about the regular season they want the trophy back. Its more like the Giants are mad because they see that happening and the Phillies taking the crown back.
No one is mad about anything it's just that these two teams don't like each other and it has been like that for a few years now. As corny as it sounds it's never over till it's over and the Giants proved that last year. The phillies want to win just as much as the Giants and every other damn team in the league. You can't blame them for getting hyped up to play a team that beat them in the NLCS just last year. I'm sure even though both teams will say the only thing that matters is the postseason, we all know damn well they want revenge on the Giants. That doesn't mean that they are going to play harder in this series then in any other, their record proves they want to win every game
 6 years ago '05        #103
adam1122 2 heat pts
space
space
I don't get it.....Hamels is throwing first pitch strikes to just about every batter and we keep fu*kn taking it! I know the idea is that you should work the count and try to get leverage but this dude is not giving us anything right now. We need to look for a first pitch strike over the plate and swing hard! We've looked pretty sh*tty at the plate these past two years but this last 6-7 games is the worst offense I think I have ever seen
 6 years ago '05        #104
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34 OP
space
space
$39,872 | Props total: 8394 8394
 adam1122 said:
I don't get it.....Hamels is throwing first pitch strikes to just about every batter and we keep fu*kn taking it! I know the idea is that you should work the count and try to get leverage but this dude is not giving us anything right now. We need to look for a first pitch strike over the plate and swing hard! We've looked pretty sh*tty at the plate these past two years but this last 6-7 games is the worst offense I think I have ever seen
21 first pitch strikes

ross just took one down the middle so i definitely see what you mean
 6 years ago '06        #105
bran 146 heat pts146
space
space
$3,186 | Props total: 4 4
 adam1122 said:

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #106
adam1122 2 heat pts
space
space
 StateProperty88 said:
21 first pitch strikes

ross just took one down the middle so i definitely see what you mean
You know what I mean? It's just so annoying sitting here and watching those first pitch strikes going right over the plate. It's not like he's making perfect pitches every time, most of the first pitches have been change ups or fastballs in the middle of the plate. I wish I could see what pitches he's thrown for the first pitch, I bet the majority of it is the change
 6 years ago '04        #107
Gtownkid04 
space
space
$6,867 | Props total: 67 67
 Fly 2ndComing said:
What I'm talking about is teams that lose to somebody in the postseason then want to play their a.ss off or get revenge in the following regular season for that postseason loss like that is gonna mean something. All year the Phillies, a lot of their fans and their media talked about and circled the dates they played the Giants like they could win the world series in the regular season.
I'm not just singling out the Phillies when I bring this up because many teams do it. sh*t, Yankees couldnt wait to see the Rangers this year and for some dumb a.ss reason the Braves couldnt wait to see the Giants this season as well.
Sorry bro, but Phillies play hard against everyone. In case you didn't notice we have the best record in baseball, and are creeping up on 9 wins in a row... This isn't the type of team to get up for one team and then not the others. And even if they were that type... our most likely road is going to involve multiple teams we have history with. We've played Brewers, Giants, and Braves in recent years. And Yankees in 09. Boston has always whooped our a.ss until this year, so we'd get up for that series too. So either way I don't see how this holds any weight.
 6 years ago '05        #108
space
space
 adam1122 said:
You know what I mean? It's just so annoying sitting here and watching those first pitch strikes going right over the plate. It's not like he's making perfect pitches every time, most of the first pitches have been change ups or fastballs in the middle of the plate. I wish I could see what pitches he's thrown for the first pitch, I bet the majority of it is the change
yeah they looked mostly like changes. saw a couple first pitch curves to left handers
 6 years ago '04        #109
Gtownkid04 
space
space
$6,867 | Props total: 67 67
 adam1122 said:
No one is mad about anything it's just that these two teams don't like each other and it has been like that for a few years now. As corny as it sounds it's never over till it's over and the Giants proved that last year. The phillies want to win just as much as the Giants and every other damn team in the league. You can't blame them for getting hyped up to play a team that beat them in the NLCS just last year. I'm sure even though both teams will say the only thing that matters is the postseason, we all know damn well they want revenge on the Giants. That doesn't mean that they are going to play harder in this series then in any other, their record proves they want to win every game
Sums it up perfect

We hate the Giants but dude made it sound like we're going soft, losing series to the Nats or Mets or something
 6 years ago '05        #110
space
space
damn polly gotta sore hip
 6 years ago '06        #111
bran 146 heat pts146
space
space
 StateProperty88 said:
damn polly gotta sore hip
just got him back too. Martinez is cool but to erratic for me
 6 years ago '05        #112
space
space
 ThiZZ said:
hamels is no slouch... dudes a beast... definitely not to be taken lightly... especially considering we are in a hitting slump right now...

its gonna be a close game... 2-1... 1-0 type of game
you called it
 6 years ago '05        #113
adam1122 2 heat pts
space
space
 Gtownkid04 said:
Sums it up perfect

We hate the Giants but dude made it sound like we're going soft, losing series to the Nats or Mets or something
Haha it's fu*kn professional sports they don't take days off for weak teams.....damn well Hamels dominated us today, it's sad that if we give up two runs that we are almost guaranteed to lose. Our pitching literally has to be flawless to give us a chance to win. You guys prob gonna close us out tomorrow I don't know of a hotter team in the league right now
 6 years ago '05        #114
space
space
 adam1122 said:
Haha it's fu*kn professional sports they don't take days off for weak teams.....damn well Hamels dominated us today, it's sad that if we give up two runs that we are almost guaranteed to lose. Our pitching literally has to be flawless to give us a chance to win. You guys prob gonna close us out tomorrow I don't know of a hotter team in the league right now
wouldnt be to quick to give us tomorrow. you guys got the freak on the bump and oswalt is back for his first start in a while, dont know what we'll get out of him
 6 years ago '06        #115
bran 146 heat pts146
space
space
 StateProperty88 said:
wouldnt be to quick to give us tomorrow. you guys got the freak on the bump and oswalt is back for his first start in a while, dont know what we'll get out of him
Best case senerio is 5-6 innings maybe 3 runs but thats not goin be enough against Timmy. Plus the Phillies aren't great at closing out series when they have a chance to sweep.
 6 years ago '04        #116
yaleRULES 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$1,589 | Props total: 0 0
To justify Eli's whack f!ghting ability, the radio folks on KNBR (in San Francisco) interpreted his actions as defending his pitcher, not really tryna tackle anyone. Eli is a nice dude who wouldn't try to escalade a f!ght. He possibly coulda just been tryna push whoever was charging at Ramirez backwards.

But Giants are still suckin d!ck come on timmy, save us
 6 years ago '10        #117
ghettofire 3 heat pts
space
space
$27,164 | Props total: 145 145
can't wait till this fu*kin series is over
[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #118
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
 Fly 2ndComing said:
So no punches thrown and its a brawl?

What a waste of time.
x2. Baseball "brawls" are like watching paint dry.

It is funny to see the bull pens slowly jog in from the outfield though.
 6 years ago '05        #119
space
space
little roy on the bump today, lets get this sweep
 6 years ago '05        #120
space
space
how many times these n*ggas gonna try to bunt with the bases loaded?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
83 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
68 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
43 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
20 comments
1 day ago