Brawl in SAN FRANCISCO (@Phillies/Giants game)

most viewed right now
 39
DONT LET THESE TRAPS FOOL YOU! Here's how to effectively avoid them.
41 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 35
Video inside 50 was ready to stab up Suge back in the day
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 31
Image(s) inside This is what the richest zip code in America looks like
98 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 24
NBA James Harden just PERMANENTLY ENDED Draymond Green tough guy career :mjlmf..
28 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #81
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34 OP
space
avatar space
space
$40,610 | Props total: 10640 10640
 big blak afrika said:
The sh*t started before this series when Manuel said Cain wasn't a great pitcher. Tim Lincecum responded the Philies are mad because the giants beat them last year. So the tension was already there. I think Manuel did say that comment out of a little saltiness since Cain is a great pitcher.
this doesnt change what happen last night. the giants were clearly mad and clearly threw at one of our guys. we taking out our anger by shutting them out in the 1st game and spanking them in the 2nd and hopefully we get these next two and hopefully we can end their season in october if we're lucky enough to face them...thats how we take out our anger, not throwing at players because we didnt decide to show up
 7 years ago '09        #82
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$67,295 | Props total: 13534 13534
My thing is why are the Phillies pissed and trying to a.ssert anything and win in the regular season. They can beat the Giants every game in the regular season but the postseason is where it matters. I say that for any team that tries to seek revenge in the regular season for postseason losses.

You lost, got eliminated, move on and hope you get that chance to redeem yourself in the postseason.
 7 years ago '05        #83
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34 OP
space
avatar space
space
$40,610 | Props total: 10640 10640
 Fly 2ndComing said:
My thing is why are the Phillies pissed and trying to a.ssert anything and win in the regular season. They can beat the Giants every game in the regular season but the postseason is where it matters. I say that for any team that tries to seek revenge in the regular season for postseason losses.

You lost, got eliminated, move on and hope you get that chance to redeem yourself in the postseason.
what are you talking about?


Last edited by StateProperty88; 08-06-2011 at 12:55 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #84
bran 146 heat pts146
space
avatar space
space
$3,186 | Props total: 5 5
 Fly 2ndComing said:
My thing is why are the Phillies pissed and trying to a.ssert anything and win in the regular season. They can beat the Giants every game in the regular season but the postseason is where it matters. I say that for any team that tries to seek revenge in the regular season for postseason losses.

You lost, got eliminated, move on and hope you get that chance to redeem yourself in the postseason.
The Giants started the whole thing how are the Phillies trying to get revenge? Victorino was simply standing up for himself. Whiteside made the 1st move which escalated everything.
 7 years ago '04        #85
Gtownkid04 
space
avatar space
space
$6,933 | Props total: 204 204
 Fly 2ndComing said:
My thing is why are the Phillies pissed and trying to a.ssert anything and win in the regular season. They can beat the Giants every game in the regular season but the postseason is where it matters. I say that for any team that tries to seek revenge in the regular season for postseason losses.

You lost, got eliminated, move on and hope you get that chance to redeem yourself in the postseason.


Giants escalated the whole thing with the pitch AND the tackle. And how does regular season not matter? Giants only up half a game. We keep beating these bi*ches and they might not even MAKE the playoffs
 7 years ago '06        #86
ohdosraders1 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$679 | Props total: 102 102
 DallasTexas said:
wheres the brawl??

there aint no brawl?

1st it's there isnt any brawn
and what do you mean there aint no brawl


classic
props to who knows what classic movie this is from
i wanna say necessary roughness
 08-06-2011, 01:36 PM         #87
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gtownkid04 said:


Giants escalated the whole thing with the pitch AND the tackle. And how does regular season not matter? Giants only up half a game. We keep beating these bi*ches and they might not even MAKE the playoffs
They made the playoffs on the last day last year and we all know how that ended. Plus they went through the Philies to do it.
 08-06-2011, 01:39 PM         #88
mikeyajeto 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
1. That Whiteside catcher has fu*king straight white hair and he is 32.
2. Whiteside tried to fu*king tackle/take down Polanco with the worst fu*king technique ever that n*gga didn't even take him down.








 7 years ago '09        #89
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$67,295 | Props total: 13534 13534
 bran said:
The Giants started the whole thing how are the Phillies trying to get revenge? Victorino was simply standing up for himself. Whiteside made the 1st move which escalated everything.
 Gtownkid04 said:


Giants escalated the whole thing with the pitch AND the tackle. And how does regular season not matter? Giants only up half a game. We keep beating these bi*ches and they might not even MAKE the playoffs
This goes back before that pitch that landed in Flyin Hawaiians back man. I know yall know better than that. In baseball by the time that pitch is thrown the sh*t has usually already been done that caused it. Nobody starts out and says I'm gonna hit somebody just to start some sh*t
 7 years ago '05        #90
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34 OP
space
avatar space
space
$40,610 | Props total: 10640 10640
 Fly 2ndComing said:
This goes back before that pitch that landed in Flyin Hawaiians back man. I know yall know better than that. In baseball by the time that pitch is thrown the sh*t has usually already been done that caused it. Nobody starts out and says I'm gonna hit somebody just to start some sh*t
once again what are you talking about? like we been saying the giants are mad they was getting their a.ss whooped and instead of playing baseball they wanted to take their frustration out in another way.
 7 years ago '09        #91
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$67,295 | Props total: 13534 13534
 StateProperty88 said:
what are you talking about?
What I'm talking about is teams that lose to somebody in the postseason then want to play their a.ss off or get revenge in the following regular season for that postseason loss like that is gonna mean something. All year the Phillies, a lot of their fans and their media talked about and circled the dates they played the Giants like they could win the world series in the regular season.
I'm not just singling out the Phillies when I bring this up because many teams do it. sh*t, Yankees couldnt wait to see the Rangers this year and for some dumb a.ss reason the Braves couldnt wait to see the Giants this season as well.
 7 years ago '05        #92
ThiZZ 157 heat pts157
space
avatar space
space
$12,426 | Props total: 5 5
im hyped for the game today.... i hope the giants take it to the phils... theres definitely gonna be lots of drama
 7 years ago '05        #93
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34 OP
space
avatar space
space
$40,610 | Props total: 10640 10640
 Fly 2ndComing said:
What I'm talking about is teams that lose to somebody in the postseason then want to play their a.ss off or get revenge in the following regular season for that postseason loss like that is gonna mean something. All year the Phillies, a lot of their fans and their media talked about and circled the dates they played the Giants like they could win the world series in the regular season.
I'm not just singling out the Phillies when I bring this up because many teams do it. sh*t, Yankees couldnt wait to see the Rangers this year and for some dumb a.ss reason the Braves couldnt wait to see the Giants this season as well.
what makes you think that we are trying harder then any other night to win? i guess you cant tell by our record but we try to win every game we play. doesnt matter when the game is or who its against, we are going to try to win.

we're on a 8 game winning streak and on course to win over 100 and you're going to sit here and act like we only get up to play the giants?

and what phillies fans said they had dates circled facing the giants? this is the first time i even heard this
 7 years ago '09        #94
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$67,295 | Props total: 13534 13534
 StateProperty88 said:
once again what are you talking about? like we been saying the giants are mad they was getting their a.ss whooped and instead of playing baseball they wanted to take their frustration out in another way.
Once again, in baseball nobody just decides to plunk a guy unless something before that happened. Unless you play for the Giants or Phillies you dont know what that was. It may not have been some celebrating shown on tv. It could have been some trash talk or something said from a dugout. It could have been something from the last series they played.

Unless you know that you can't just say the Giants started it by throwing that pitch at Shane. In all of your years of watching baseball, have you ever seen a pitch thrown at somebody to start sh*t? A batter getting hit is always retaliation for something.

The only instance I can think of is if two guys have had personal issues and thats the only time they would get to meet up to squash it and you would know that by the immediate rushing the mound after the first pitch thrown at them.
 7 years ago '05        #95
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34 OP
space
avatar space
space
$40,610 | Props total: 10640 10640
 ThiZZ said:
im hyped for the game today.... i hope the giants take it to the phils... theres definitely gonna be lots of drama
cain done outpiched hamels their last two matchups...but thats mostly because we couldnt hit cain. hamels has pitched well in those games. interested to see if our bats can stay hot against him
 7 years ago '06        #96
bran 146 heat pts146
space
avatar space
space
$3,186 | Props total: 5 5
 Fly 2ndComing said:
What I'm talking about is teams that lose to somebody in the postseason then want to play their a.ss off or get revenge in the following regular season for that postseason loss like that is gonna mean something. All year the Phillies, a lot of their fans and their media talked about and circled the dates they played the Giants like they could win the world series in the regular season.
I'm not just singling out the Phillies when I bring this up because many teams do it. sh*t, Yankees couldnt wait to see the Rangers this year and for some dumb a.ss reason the Braves couldnt wait to see the Giants this season as well.
Howard, Victorino, Charlie Manuel etc. were asked about revenge when the Phils played the Giants a couple weeks in Philly they all said they're not worried about the regular season they want the trophy back. Its more like the Giants are mad because they see that happening and the Phillies taking the crown back.
 7 years ago '05        #97
ThiZZ 157 heat pts157
space
avatar space
space
$12,426 | Props total: 5 5
 StateProperty88 said:
cain done outpiched hamels their last two matchups...but thats mostly because we couldnt hit cain. hamels has pitched well in those games. interested to see if our bats can stay hot against him
hamels is no slouch... dudes a beast... definitely not to be taken lightly... especially considering we are in a hitting slump right now...

its gonna be a close game... 2-1... 1-0 type of game
 7 years ago '05        #98
dipset kid0221 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,190 | Props total: 8 8
 Fly 2ndComing said:
This goes back before that pitch that landed in Flyin Hawaiians back man. I know yall know better than that. In baseball by the time that pitch is thrown the sh*t has usually already been done that caused it. Nobody starts out and says I'm gonna hit somebody just to start some sh*t
Victorino was hit in the lower back moments after the Phillies scored three runs against Ramirez, two on a single by Jimmy Rollins, to go ahead, 8-2.

Victorino was hit with a first-pitch fastball that registered 92 mph on the stadium radar gun. There was no doubt in the Phillies’ clubhouse that Ramirez hit Victorino on purpose.

“He was getting hit around and he got mad and he was going to plug someone,” manager Charlie Manuel said.

“Right in your back, bro,” winning pitcher Vance Worley said. “I definitely think he smoked him.”

Ramirez was not available to reporters after the game.

Victorino believed he was hit on purpose. After the plunking, he started to walk toward the mound and Ramirez moved toward the plate. Victorino was intercepted by home plate umpire Mike Muchlinski while Giants catcher Eli Whiteside moved toward the mound and readied himself for a f!ght. Whiteside tackled Placido Polanco as he moved to the center of the infield.

“He hit Vic and came off the mound,” Manuel said of Ramirez. “At that point, Vic almost has to go unless he wants to be called a chicken by his teammates. That’s the way baseball works. [Ramirez] pretty much called him out.”

Victorino said it was not his intention to charge the mound.

“I had no intention of charging,” Victorino said. “I just wanted to know why he was around the plate all night and then the first pitch is at my back. I just wanted an answer.”

Once tempers flared, Victorino had to be held back by Muchlinski. Eventually Victorino pushed Muchlinski aside and darted into the scrum. Hitting coach Greg Gross then restrained Victorino before he broke free again and launched himself into the middle of the fracas.

Victorino said he jumped back in because teammate Carlos Ruiz was being throttled by someone. Replays showed that Pablo Sandoval had a hold on Ruiz.

Victorino was ejected and could be headed for a suspension. Ramirez and Whiteside were also ejected.
 7 years ago '05        #99
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34 OP
space
avatar space
space
$40,610 | Props total: 10640 10640
 Fly 2ndComing said:
Once again, in baseball nobody just decides to plunk a guy unless something before that happened. Unless you play for the Giants or Phillies you dont know what that was. It may not have been some celebrating shown on tv. It could have been some trash talk or something said from a dugout. It could have been something from the last series they played.

Unless you know that you can't just say the Giants started it by throwing that pitch at Shane. In all of your years of watching baseball, have you ever seen a pitch thrown at somebody to start sh*t? A batter getting hit is always retaliation for something.

The only instance I can think of is if two guys have had personal issues and thats the only time they would get to meet up to squash it and you would know that by the immediate rushing the mound after the first pitch thrown at them.
your last paragraph sums it up. this is a brewing rivalry. these teams dont like each other. did you see the NLCS last year when the benches cleared? burrell talking sh*t to Doc in game 5. i'd go as far to say these teams hate each other, and the giants didnt take to kindly to getting smack by this team at their park.

after the melee howard was up and a couple pitches got close and howard was looking out to the mound to see whats up
 7 years ago '07        #100
Bullseye 60 heat pts60
space
avatar space
space
$9,099 | Props total: 2108 2108
Baseball brawls are soft
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside This girl is so fcking ugly Oh my but her body A1
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
May 21 - Dad takes late son's girlfriend to prom, one month after fatal crash
58 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside TAYLOR BANNER out here looking like something to eat! 🌱
92 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Damn! Tina Fey Is Getting Thick
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 8
Motion Capture King Andy Serkis Takes On Jungle Book In First Trailer For ‘Mow..
33 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside Jose Guapo out here down bad
61 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 4
Video inside k dot kicks w**** girl off stage for n****
614 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 3
Image(s) inside H1z1 drops on PS4 tomorrow, here’s 11 tips to dominate
58 comments
1 day ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy