Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
47 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #61
Alerts 221 heat pts221
space
space
$15,316 | Props total: 5259 5259
 RAZAH CUTS said:
Kanye ain't got no three classic albums....

stopped reading after that bullsh*t...
That last album had way to many features, and the sh*t should have been an instrumental instead
 08-06-2011, 06:21 AM         #62
BooHaggle McGee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RAZAH CUTS said:
Kanye ain't got no three classic albums....

stopped reading after that bullsh*t...
n*gga got 5
 08-06-2011, 06:23 AM         #63
BooHaggle McGee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
no one has put their soul into the game like my n*gga kanye

i love jay too..both are legends

i HATED otis...but i have a feeling WTT is about to be some amazing sh*t
 6 years ago '04        #64
Lavares 19 heat pts19
space
space
$10,387 | Props total: 28 28
Ye.....
Yeah all the best comes from the Midwest....
 6 years ago '05        #65
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 1693 1693
 SeaJaiye said:
i hated graduation and 808s and i dont like kanye as a person, but i cant deny what he did on mbdtf. i know about this music sh*t and you dont. truss me...the end of runaway is something never done in hip hop before and no one could probably do it again. you know kanye did that entire sh*t with his voice rite?? nicca please...

every album in hip hop right now is a bunch of 3-4 minute compilations. mbdtf is a 68 minute song.
You're overrating Kanye's ability as a songwriter. He's Kanye West, not Ludwig van Beethoven. If you're going to overrate the hell out of someone's composition ability or tell people to "trust you", I'm going to need you to tell me what sort of qualifications you have in claiming that no one else can replicate what 'Ye did.

Beethoven was deaf and he wrote symphonies that Ye will never match with both of his ears and all his equipment.

Kanye West is probably the greatest Hip-Hop artist; he has a knack for putting sounds together and is a gifted producer, but to say that much about the Runaway outro? I can't get down with that. I'm giving Kanye his props because I love his music, but come on, man, let's not get too carried away.
 6 years ago '10        #66
rdrake 28 heat pts28
space
space
$7,324 | Props total: 424 424
No J Cole......Hahahahaha
 6 years ago '09        #67
DUGGEY 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,007 | Props total: 889 889
 SeaJaiye said:
i hated graduation and 808s and i dont like kanye as a person, but i cant deny what he did on mbdtf. i know about this music sh*t and you dont. truss me...the end of runaway is something never done in hip hop before and no one could probably do it again. you know kanye did that entire sh*t with his voice rite?? nicca please...

every album in hip hop right now is a bunch of 3-4 minute compilations. mbdtf is a 68 minute song.
Thats the perfect way to describe it.
 6 years ago '05        #68
OG T Gutta N|M 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,739 | Props total: 1823 1823
Ye 1 project short of topping Jay icon wise, and musically. Ye got 3 classics, CD, Graduation, MBDTF. They represent two different type of personas, Jay represents the culture from a street/ business savy rapper with high technical ability, aand Ye embodies innovation, artistry, and a more cross-cultural audience. Ye the Don.
 08-06-2011, 09:17 AM         #69
vindictiv 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
iunno if i could call late registration and that artsy fartsy MBDTF classics. with the exception of a few commercial tunes I'd say Graduation is more of a classic than those...
 6 years ago '08        #70
halftime 
space
space
$6,091 | Props total: 9236 9236
blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.
 6 years ago '10        #71
Esdot 17 heat pts17
space
space
$1,617 | Props total: 693 693
Wow talk about being a Kanye Stan. Plenty of sh*t on there isn't valid and incorrect. Just to address one thing I think a lot of people are overlooking:

Ye doesn't fu*k model bi*ches.

He went out with Alexis Phifer for 6 years then rebounded with Amber Rose right after. Just cause he's in a photo with one at a party doesn't mean they're doing sh*t.
 08-06-2011, 10:00 AM         #72
Karamu 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lucas white said:
They said Jay humbled Biggie and that Biggie would later try to emulate him.GTFOH! After Jay stole rhymes from Biggie? Seriously???

fu*k this Illuminati worshiping article!
 6 years ago '07        #73
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,790 | Props total: 14597 14597
 StatisticZ said:
lol I'm not gonna get into why I agree with Kanye > Jay. BX people are too dumb to add in the value of production and thought process as well as lyricism.
Yea kanye makes better music imo
 6 years ago '10        #74
Shhon 850 heat pts850
space
space
$19,287 | Props total: 23799 23799
 08-06-2011, 10:17 AM         #75
Bautmoney!™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thegoldenhero said:
Kanye only got 2 classics Late registration and College Dropout
Kanye has no classics... and Ye success is based of Jayz previous success.. Hov holds the throne.. ye the prince.
 08-06-2011, 10:21 AM         #76
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MichaelKnight said:
American Gangster > MBDTF
just sayin
You must listen to only hip hop, I feel sorry for you.
 08-06-2011, 10:22 AM         #77
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bautmoney!™ said:
Kanye has no classics... and Ye success is based of Jayz previous success.. Hov holds the throne.. ye the prince.
Where are these children coming from?
 08-06-2011, 10:24 AM         #78
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
College Dropout 5/5
Late Registration 5/5
Graduation 4/5
808s 3.5/5
MBDTF 5.5/5

Kanye's MBDTF is an album that transcends traditional hip hop. It's music, period. It's not about just hot bars or hot beats, it's about how everything comes together. Some of you will never understand that unfortunately.
 08-06-2011, 10:42 AM         #79
AbsLikeJesus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How can people like MBDTF and not like 808's? That is the best melodic hip hop album ever made. Lyrics were on point too. Why can't you like it for what it is? Beats weren't outrageous but it was very good. I like it a lot more than Graduation
 6 years ago '09        #80
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,271 | Props total: 19377 19377
 AbsLikeJesus said:
How can people like MBDTF and not like 808's? That is the best melodic hip hop album ever made. Lyrics were on point too. Why can't you like it for what it is? Beats weren't outrageous but it was very good. I like it a lot more than Graduation
because 808's sucks and only has 4 or 5 good songs if i want to hear a r&b i will kanye can't sing damn it lol i don't care how much autotune he uses in his voice lol
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
42 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
99 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
64 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
175 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
72 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
36 comments
19 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
30 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy