NBA Nas got the last laugh
73 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
415 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
31 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #21
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,223 | Props total: 19332 19332
 SeaJaiye said:
yea..this is why people like you stick to one type of hip hop and never let it expand/change. that "long lame sh*t" is something your fav rapper would never think of doing on a song and it's the best 3 minutes of kanye's producing career. i defended the fu*k outta those 3 minutes and the entire album when the sh*t came out, but i see i still gotta do this sh*t now

when you learn about arrangements n sh*t in music, u'll understand why the end of runaway and the whole of MBDTF is legendary. n*gga expand your mind....
of course my favorite rapper wouldn't think of it because it sucked lol again pretentious d!ck heads like yourself will suck kanye d!ck and defend him on everything he does because you guys think it is some epic sh*t lol mbdtf was a really great album but imo the replay value wasn't there at the end of the day that is why i don't rate is a high as kanye's first two albums and even tho graduation imo has more flaws than MBDTF it also imo has more replay value...8/10 album imo still bump it but not the greatest hip hop album
 6 years ago '04        #22
GollyI'mGully 69 heat pts69
space
space
$7,735 | Props total: 400 400
kanye will go down as hip hop's greatest artist
 6 years ago '09        #23
trock34 93 heat pts93
space
space
space
$25,135 | Props total: 7291 7291
golden is so underground
 08-05-2011, 11:00 PM         #24
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thegoldenhero said:
of course my favorite rapper wouldn't think of it because it sucked lol again pretentious d!ck heads like yourself will suck kanye d!ck and defend him on everything he does because you guys think it is some epic sh*t lol mbdtf was a really great album but imo the replay value wasn't there at the end of the day that is why i don't rate is a high as kanye's first two albums and even tho graduation imo has more flaws than MBDTF it also imo has more replay value...8/10 album imo still bump it but not the greatest hip hop album
i hated graduation and 808s and i dont like kanye as a person, but i cant deny what he did on mbdtf. i know about this music sh*t and you dont. truss me...the end of runaway is something never done in hip hop before and no one could probably do it again. you know kanye did that entire sh*t with his voice rite?? nicca please...

every album in hip hop right now is a bunch of 3-4 minute compilations. mbdtf is a 68 minute song.
 6 years ago '09        #25
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
 SeaJaiye said:
i hated graduation and 808s and i dont like kanye as a person, but i cant deny what he did on mbdtf. i know about this music sh*t and you dont. truss me...the end of runaway is something never done in hip hop before and no one could probably do it again. you know kanye did that entire sh*t with his voice rite?? nicca please...

every album in hip hop right now is a bunch of 3-4 minute compilations. mbdtf is a 68 minute song.
sure you doooo lol at you d!ckin down the end of runaway like that sh*t was mind boggling when i first heard that i looked at the cover of the cd with the wtf face for half a hour
 08-05-2011, 11:03 PM         #26
Hurricane24 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
every kanye album is a classic
 08-05-2011, 11:19 PM         #27
rossic75 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Illstreet said:
By the way, the original version of "Home" from the "I'm Good" mixtape is a Top 5 All time Kanye West song...

That Coldplay(and I fukk with Coldplay) a.ssisted abomination "Homecoming" on "Graduation" fukking sucks...

Just felt the need to express that.

6 years ago '10        #28
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,858 | Props total: 20831 20831
 Illstreet said:
I personally would rate "Late Registration" 4.75 Mics... Not quite a classic...

But ok.
 Illstreet said:
You're not the only one... A lot of other people feel that way... I think I probably even did at the time it came out...

But I'd be lying if I didn't say that I don't listen to it that much anymore...

Songs like "Gold Digger" are more annoying than enjoyable to me now... Don't really care of "Crack Music" that much anymore either... And the Brandy track is lacking to me now as well. And the original incarnation of "Hey Mama" was probably better then the one on the album...

"Home" being just Common raping feels outta place...

On the other end, "Heard Em Say", "Touch The Sky", "Diamonds" & "Diamonds" Remix, "We Major", "Gone", "Celebration", "Roses"... Even the bonus tracks like "Late" are all superb.

But I won't even lie, I was going through a really fu*ked up Relationship situation at the time this dropped and was listening to it non stop... So maybe that's why I don't listen to it much anymore, and when I do, have mixed feelings about it... Cause it makes me think about feelings I was dealing with at the time... Iono.

I do know that "College Dropout" is without question his best work to me tho...
 Illstreet said:
By the way, the original version of "Home" from the "I'm Good" mixtape is a Top 5 All time Kanye West song...

That Coldplay(and I fukk with Coldplay) a.ssisted abomination "Homecoming" on "Graduation" fukking sucks...

Just felt the need to express that.

:agreement6::a greement6:

Everything said is exactly how I feel (I disagree with Homecoming though. I love that song to death).

From me initially thinking LR was his best album, 5 mic classic material to Home being one of Ye's best songs, period.

CD = Classic 5
LR = Near classic 4.5
Graduation = Good album 4
808's & Heartbreaks = Cool LP 3.5/4
MBDTF = Great album sonically. Lacks in the lyrical department though 4.5
 6 years ago '10        #29
Alerts 221 heat pts221
space
space
$15,306 | Props total: 5247 5247
Those Philly boys that shot at the Bus, need to aim their guns at who ever wrote that sh*t.
 6 years ago '04        #30
hedake 14 heat pts14
space
space
space
$5,637 | Props total: 9981 9981
jay better rapper, kanye better artist
 6 years ago '11        #31
RAWshadTX 11 heat pts11
space
space
$1,648 | Props total: 1068 1068
Late Registration > MBDTF > Graduation
 6 years ago '07        #32
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,775 | Props total: 14588 14588
 thegoldenhero said:
I agree with mbdf having no replay value but that's my opinion.
 6 years ago '07        #33
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
:agreement6::a greement6:

Everything said is exactly how I feel (I disagree with Homecoming though. I love that song to death).

From me initially thinking LR was his best album, 5 mic classic material to Home being one of Ye's best songs, period.

CD = Classic 5
LR = Near classic 4.5
Graduation = Good album 4
808's & Heartbreaks = Cool LP 3.5/4
MBDTF = Great album sonically. Lacks in the lyrical department though 4.5
I think both only have two classic albums
 6 years ago '07        #34
makaveli_420 
space
space
space
$2,686 | Props total: 855 855
lol@ye having 4 classics....ye has 1 classic. Hov has 2
 6 years ago '08        #35
BRonin357 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,876 | Props total: 1153 1153
The only prob i have with the infographic is the bias toward Yeezy, albeit laid out in side bars I still find it somewhat disheartening. 1st off, past the 3 he mentioned, there was vol 1, vol 2, and american gangster. vol 1 while commercial was still a banger and classics like you must love me, streets is watching, rap game/crack game, and imaginary player! vol 2 had reservoir dogs, paper chase, hand it down, and AG had falling, sweet, american dream, say hello! I will say that Kanye has had better deep felt songs like blame game, I wonder. Either way the throne is being passed on to Yeezy.
 08-06-2011, 12:10 AM         #36
Karamu 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i wouldn't call it biased towards Ye.. the article called 22 Two's first verse the lyrical zenith of rap
 08-06-2011, 12:15 AM         #37
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
By the way, I think "Vol. 1" is slowly becoming my Second Favorite Jay-Z album after "Reasonable Doubt".

I don't even acknowledge "I Know What Girls Like" or "Sunshine"... But the rest of that album is classic sh*t from top to bottom...

1997 Jay was was on some other sh*t... When you figure in "Young G's" and "I Love The Dough", as well as "Wishing On A Star".

Goddamnit @ Him putting those two awful fukking tracks on that album and fukking the whole sh*t up.
 08-06-2011, 12:16 AM         #38
AbsLikeJesus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Definitely biased for Ye:

They can't call Kingdom Come or American Gangster classic because of 1 song on each album being bad (Which is completely fine).

But then they said Graduation is a classic and one of the best period? What about Drunk and Hot Girls? That song makes almost everyone puke. At best it's simply "not a classic". So why don't they use the same formula on Graduation that they did on KC or AG?
 6 years ago '09        #39
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
 Illstreet said:
By the way, I think "Vol. 1" is slowly becoming my Second Favorite Jay-Z album after "Reasonable Doubt".

I don't even acknowledge "I Know What Girls Like" or "Sunshine"... But the rest of that album is classic sh*t from top to bottom...

1997 Jay was was on some other sh*t... When you figure in "Young G's" and "I Love The Dough", as well as "Wishing On A Star".

Goddamnit @ Him putting those two awful fukking tracks on that album and fukking the whole sh*t up.
cut 2 or 3 songs from that album and it's his second best album and a classic same he put some wack sh*t on there still a near classic imo tho
 6 years ago '07        #40
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 AbsLikeJesus said:
Definitely biased for Ye:

They can't call Kingdom Come or American Gangster classic because of 1 song on each album being bad (Which is completely fine).

But then they said Graduation is a classic and one of the best period? What about Drunk and Hot Girls? That song makes almost everyone puke. At best it's simply "not a classic". So why don't they use the same formula on Graduation that they did on KC or AG?
Graduation isnt a classic
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
223 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
150 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
324 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
66 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy