NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
50 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
vida guerra
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
145 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #61
Yd4001 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,371 | Props total: 733 733
 ImAMonster said:
Y'all acting like Mr. Barack Hussein Obama is helping this country. Even Bush didn't do as bad as this homie's doing. Look deeper into what his plans are and stop being sheep. You think his plan was to actually HELP America? Lol.
fu*k outta here with your a.ss-backwards a.ssumptions. Obama was left with all of Bush problems domestic and abroad. People like you is whats wrong these days. We all 1 people,regardless as to whether you wanna admit that or not. Bush aint showed his face on tv but a handful of times.Why's that? Cause he aint got nothing to say thats gonna be considered important or even helpful to the national conversation. Old lame duck a.ss president
 6 years ago '07        #62
Chris Cassius 
space
space
$2,124 | Props total: 19 19
 SandmanNyC said:
lmao, funny how this turned into white ppl hate black ppl thread. while some do, not all. same sh*t w/ black ppl, obv there are ppl on this thread who have problem w/ white ppl who are racist fu*ks themselves. racism exists....its not just whites or blacks, its on both sides.
 6 years ago '06        #63
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 Lil Jay said:
I dont really get whats racist about Hip Hop BBQ

Really? So tell me why couldn't they just say he was having a BBQ? Why does it have to be a Hip-hop BBQ? Seriously
 6 years ago '09        #64
reborG80 
space
space
$2,853 | Props total: 12 12
racism gotta love it
 08-06-2011, 01:10 PM         #65
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Don't know if y'all saw but all of em just fu*ked us over and went on vacation.....I'm like fu*k all of them at this point
 6 years ago '04        #66
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 Lavares said:
mafu*kas A get mad if you didn't agree with him having the party....
and im BLACK

guess how I feel about him

Don't get me wrong, I do think he's enjoying his celebrity a little too much, but damn "Hip Hop BBQ" Come on son.
 6 years ago '06        #67
lubluetiger 3 heat pts
space
space
$362 | Props total: 173 173
there out of control because they said F fox news ...lol ...open your eyes the world starts with a R and ends with an ist over there at fox
 6 years ago '04        #68
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,645 | Props total: 2651 2651
So we gonna act like them n*ggas ain't BBQ nuttin or what?
 08-06-2011, 01:55 PM         #69
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gattsau said:
Obama sucks but noone is as bad as bush. Obama is as close as one can get though.
Not even a little people are seriously forgetting how bad bush was. His admin was responsible for fu*king up one of the biggest natural disasters in U.S. history. It took something like a week to get aid to those people, it takes less time to get aid to foreign countries. Bush was the worst president since longer than anyone around can remember. Plus lets not forget him reading a book while NY was under attack.
 6 years ago '04        #70
doczdaname 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
$12,998 | Props total: 5050 5050
 ImAMonster said:
Y'all acting like Mr. Barack Hussein Obama is helping this country. Even Bush didn't do as bad as this homie's doing. Look deeper into what his plans are and stop being sheep. You think his plan was to actually HELP America? Lol.
you really think any presidents plan is to help you? GTFOH and stop being a sheep
 6 years ago '04        #71
AntoineDM 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,273 | Props total: 23 23
 char7188 said:
Fox News is bad? Where the hell do you get your news from? NBC or CNN, hah! The other news organizations are worse than Fox when it comes to having an agenda. Go back to before Obama was elected and check coverage on the networks. Fox had bad sh*t to say about everyone, but the other news companies only had bad things to say about republicans. You are all brainwashed if you believe one news organization over another. Try being literate and reading articles online from REPUTABLE sources. All the bullsh*t I see on here is some dumb article bashing Fox for being truthful.

Sh*t isn't even about race. If Obama's a.ss had the same political views as I do then I would be supporting him. Just don't see how you can blindly praise a blatant political idiot. He obviously has the most swagger out of any president besides Pimpin Clinton, but he does not know how to fix this country. Notice how the debt ceiling was increased only until 2012, when he leaves office.

Start reading multiple sources on news stories and make an educated judgement from that. There is bias in all news outlets. Quit bashing on Fox, which is proven to be the LEAST biased news organization. I'm sure I can find plenty of racist crap about Palin from CNN or NBC, so just STFU.
This whole post is bullsh*t and you know it. Trying to make Fox seem like it's actually "Fair & Balanced" when it clearly isn't. Fox News is the most overt about the agenda they push. Also when has Fox ever said bad sh*t about anyone that didn't fit into their goals without skewing facts. Another thing Glenn Beck, Lou Dobbs two former CNN anchors who are now at Fox. But if you can't see Fox is bullsh*t you're just retarded.
 6 years ago '07        #72
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,628 | Props total: 2474 2474
hahaha fox news is the wshh of news ..you just can't help but laugh @ the dumb sh*t people do/say on there

Last edited by Deniro732; 08-06-2011 at 03:32 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #73
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
Those crackers are angry
 08-06-2011, 05:24 PM         #74
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Deniro732 said:
hahaha fox news is the wshh of news ..you just can't help but laugh @ the dumb sh*t people do/say on there
It's funny until you realize some people take it seriously and those people have a say, then it becomes very scary.
 6 years ago '04        #75
con_elegancia 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$307 | Props total: 0 0

and i am not a fan of bush, and as most of us did i believed on obama's hope....
 6 years ago '04        #76
lfletcher 
space
space
$2,167 | Props total: 136 136
"fu*k Fox News!" "Thats just not neccessary."
 6 years ago '07        #77
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,242 | Props total: 20054 20054
 con_elegancia said:

and i am not a fan of bush, and as most of us did i believed on obama's hope....
and now you are believing the right wings ignorance. The Foundry is a bias organization who wants to see Obama fail at any cost. The deficits are so high because the two wars we had were off the books. Also, the Medicare Prescription Drug, Improvement, and Modernization Act which wasn't funded ended up costing $549.2 billion rather than the $400 billion they initially said. Bush was handed a SURPLUS and handed the Obama Admin a deficit and a bunch of unfunded things off the books.

all news organizations are at least a little bias. But FOX news is the leader in that area and its not even debatable. Obama deserves to be criticized for his missteps. but dude is fought on EVERYTHING. they make it absolutely clear what their number one goal is. not to do whats best for the people, but to make sure Obama is a one term president. Their priorities are all fu*ked up.

Last edited by Ham Rove; 08-06-2011 at 08:43 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #78
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,242 | Props total: 20054 20054
 char7188 said:
Fox News is bad? Where the hell do you get your news from? NBC or CNN, hah! The other news organizations are worse than Fox when it comes to having an agenda. Go back to before Obama was elected and check coverage on the networks. Fox had bad sh*t to say about everyone, but the other news companies only had bad things to say about republicans. You are all brainwashed if you believe one news organization over another. Try being literate and reading articles online from REPUTABLE sources. All the bullsh*t I see on here is some dumb article bashing Fox for being truthful.

Sh*t isn't even about race. If Obama's a.ss had the same political views as I do then I would be supporting him. Just don't see how you can blindly praise a blatant political idiot. He obviously has the most swagger out of any president besides Pimpin Clinton, but he does not know how to fix this country. Notice how the debt ceiling was increased only until 2012, when he leaves office.

Start reading multiple sources on news stories and make an educated judgement from that. There is bias in all news outlets. Quit bashing on Fox, which is proven to be the LEAST biased news organization. I'm sure I can find plenty of racist crap about Palin from CNN or NBC, so just STFU.

Fox is the least biased news organization?

are you really that stupid? And please, go find something "Racist" about palin. no one talks about her race. they talk about how shes a god damn idiot. go drown yourself in your bathtub ASAP.
 08-06-2011, 10:59 PM         #79
Rhyme n Tekniq 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 minimafia_aj said:
and now you are believing the right wings ignorance. The Foundry is a bias organization who wants to see Obama fail at any cost. The deficits are so high because the two wars we had were off the books. Also, the Medicare Prescription Drug, Improvement, and Modernization Act which wasn't funded ended up costing $549.2 billion rather than the $400 billion they initially said. Bush was handed a SURPLUS and handed the Obama Admin a deficit and a bunch of unfunded things off the books.

all news organizations are at least a little bias. But FOX news is the leader in that area and its not even debatable. Obama deserves to be criticized for his missteps. but dude is fought on EVERYTHING. they make it absolutely clear what their number one goal is. not to do whats best for the people, but to make sure Obama is a one term president. Their priorities are all fu*ked up.
cosign, i honestly wonder what will it take for americans, regardless of creed or color to snap out of this complacent drone-like state and overthrow these incompetent geriatric fu*kbags who govern society with their emotions instead of their brains. The last eight years has been a giant d!ck measuring contest and their using the citizens as the ruler.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
95 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
126 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
82 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
58 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
178 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy