Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
36 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
75 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #41
SandmanNyC 26 heat pts26
space
space
$4,591 | Props total: 2247 2247
lmao, funny how this turned into white ppl hate black ppl thread. while some do, not all. same sh*t w/ black ppl, obv there are ppl on this thread who have problem w/ white ppl who are racist fu*ks themselves. racism exists....its not just whites or blacks, its on both sides.
 08-06-2011, 11:03 AM         #42
Cipherr 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ImAMonster said:
Y'all acting like Mr. Barack Hussein Obama is helping this country. Even Bush didn't do as bad as this homie's doing. Look deeper into what his plans are and stop being sheep. You think his plan was to actually HELP America? Lol.

fu*k n*gga shut up. I dont stand for this kinda racist sh*t no matter who its towards.
 08-06-2011, 11:19 AM         #43
TIP2009 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
smh @ the first monkey....monster of the double entendre
 6 years ago '09        #44
AI34Life 
space
space
$3,454 | Props total: 0 0
wow....
 6 years ago '06        #45
DonYBE 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,984 | Props total: 1942 1942
 ImAMonster said:
Y'all acting like Mr. Barack Hussein Obama is helping this country. Even Bush didn't do as bad as this homie's doing. Look deeper into what his plans are and stop being sheep. You think his plan was to actually HELP America? Lol.
#1 it's PRESIDENT Obama, give that man his respect. How u expect Obama to work miracles when he has to fix all the sh*t that Bush had fu*ked up and left behind? The only sheep is YOU, by letting Fox News brainwash you with that nonsense. But since you happen to know his plan, what is it?
 6 years ago '04        #46
focusedinsight 
space
space
$1,089 | Props total: 47 47
R A C I S M IS STILL PREVALENT IN THE WORLD.

B O X D E N IS A SMALL PIECE OF EVIDENCE.

ALL Y'ALL SHUT THE fu*k UP AND GET SOME BUSINESS
 6 years ago '06        #47
kpdawg2006 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,821 | Props total: 186 186
now here is an article that comes from nashville TN about the same party....compare and contrast
 6 years ago '10        #48
Jinusean 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,287 | Props total: 10 10
 ImAMonster said:

Have a nice day
 6 years ago '04        #49
..:Fame:.. 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,120 | Props total: 958 958
Fox News ?
 6 years ago '10        #50
Jinusean 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,287 | Props total: 10 10
 kpdawg2006 said:
now here is an article that comes from nashville TN about the same party....compare and contrast

I saw your comparison and raise you with this link:

It's kinda dated but so true
 08-06-2011, 11:52 AM         #51
char7188 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Fox News is bad? Where the hell do you get your news from? NBC or CNN, hah! The other news organizations are worse than Fox when it comes to having an agenda. Go back to before Obama was elected and check coverage on the networks. Fox had bad sh*t to say about everyone, but the other news companies only had bad things to say about republicans. You are all brainwashed if you believe one news organization over another. Try being literate and reading articles online from REPUTABLE sources. All the bullsh*t I see on here is some dumb article bashing Fox for being truthful.

Sh*t isn't even about race. If Obama's a.ss had the same political views as I do then I would be supporting him. Just don't see how you can blindly praise a blatant political idiot. He obviously has the most swagger out of any president besides Pimpin Clinton, but he does not know how to fix this country. Notice how the debt ceiling was increased only until 2012, when he leaves office.

Start reading multiple sources on news stories and make an educated judgement from that. There is bias in all news outlets. Quit bashing on Fox, which is proven to be the LEAST biased news organization. I'm sure I can find plenty of racist crap about Palin from CNN or NBC, so just STFU.
 6 years ago '04        #52
King Capo 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,954 | Props total: 1166 1166
fu*k them racist putos they call it hip hop because it was mostly blacks it reads they played more than hip hop music so that was jus a sneak shot from them dirty mfers but fu*k em all I know them prob was some good a.ss BBQ a presidential hot dog and hamburger I know that sh*t was too bum
 6 years ago '11        #53
megalomaniacal 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,658 | Props total: 4761 4761
 char7188 said:
Fox News is bad? Where the hell do you get your news from? NBC or CNN, hah! The other news organizations are worse than Fox when it comes to having an agenda. Go back to before Obama was elected and check coverage on the networks. Fox had bad sh*t to say about everyone, but the other news companies only had bad things to say about republicans. You are all brainwashed if you believe one news organization over another. Try being literate and reading articles online from REPUTABLE sources. All the bullsh*t I see on here is some dumb article bashing Fox for being truthful.

Sh*t isn't even about race. If Obama's a.ss had the same political views as I do then I would be supporting him. Just don't see how you can blindly praise a blatant political idiot. He obviously has the most swagger out of any president besides Pimpin Clinton, but he does not know how to fix this country. Notice how the debt ceiling was increased only until 2012, when he leaves office.

Start reading multiple sources on news stories and make an educated judgement from that. There is bias in all news outlets. Quit bashing on Fox, which is proven to be the LEAST biased news organization. I'm sure I can find plenty of racist crap about Palin from CNN or NBC, so just STFU.

get outta here rupert you got court in the morning

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #54
Dotel 30 heat pts30
space
space
$5,881 | Props total: 1293 1293
So a bunch of blacks pick people to a.ssault based on race and it hardly gets talked about.

Some sh*tty news organization calls a mediocre presidents birthday bash a hip hop celebration it's racist.

08-06-2011, 12:01 PM         #55
char7188 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 megalomaniacal said:
get outta here rupert you got court in the morning

[pic - click to view]

It's morons like you that ruin this country. Way to contribute to the conversation as*hole.
 6 years ago '04        #56
Lavares 19 heat pts19
space
space
$10,387 | Props total: 28 28
mafu*kas A get mad if you didn't agree with him having the party....
and im BLACK

guess how I feel about him
 6 years ago '11        #57
megalomaniacal 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,658 | Props total: 4761 4761
 char7188 said:
It's morons like you that ruin this country. Way to contribute to the conversation as*hole.
i will never contribute to a conversation that defends a network that has glen beck and sean hannity as prime time anchors and doesnt see any bias.

I really couldn't picture a serious conversation
 08-06-2011, 12:10 PM         #58
R_U_Serious 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im more or less pissed i wasnt invited to the BBQ than faux's racist rhetoric.
 08-06-2011, 12:11 PM         #59
R_U_Serious 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 megalomaniacal said:
i will never contribute to a conversation that defends a network that has glen beck and sean hannity as prime time anchors and doesnt see any bias.

I really couldn't picture a serious conversation
Glenn Beck left.
 6 years ago '08        #60
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
 Lavares said:
mafu*kas A get mad if you didn't agree with him having the party....
and im BLACK

guess how I feel about him
all those spaces made your post funny
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
26 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
274 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
127 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Donald Trump reportedly watches up to 8 hours of TV every day
54 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
56 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
154 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy