Top 50 Hip-Hop Songs: 1st Half Of 2011

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
139 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
34 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #41
C4daTimeBomb 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,484 | Props total: 339 339
This list sucks. And it's like it screams denial. Whoever made the list seems to have purposely left off ANY commercially viable or popular song. That's fake. Then, the TS tries to play out anyone who questions his song choices. Maybe you should re-title it Best Never Heard or Underground Songs of 2011 to not look like such an underground backpacking douche.
 6 years ago '08        #42
j8dakiss 
space
space
$732 | Props total: 152 152
I see what TS in into....the beats and so forth, I'll give em a listen cuz I only heard/fux wit like 1/5 of the cats on his list.....but I honestly wanna know, you couldnt find a hotter song than #50.....its a fcukin instrumental
 6 years ago '06        #43
Beto805 
space
space
$153 | Props total: 0 0
Cool list if you like lyricism which not all people do...but over
 6 years ago '06        #44
Beto805 
space
space
$153 | Props total: 0 0
 C4daTimebomb said:
This list sucks. And it's like it screams denial. Whoever made the list seems to have purposely left off ANY commercially viable or popular song. That's fake. Then, the TS tries to play out anyone who questions his song choices. Maybe you should re-title it Best Never Heard or Underground Songs of 2011 to not look like such an underground backpacking douche.
Any commercially viable/popular songs usually arent the greatest hip hop songs :shrug...and if you aint familiar with the artists maybe you should get familiar instead of saying the list sucks when you dont even know the artist
 08-06-2011, 01:45 AM         #45
south23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
- Good HIP-HOP list, wouldnt say the list is perfect tho
My 2 cents: fu*k commercial music, too POP for me. just a bunch of sell outs nowadays. i understand music evolves but that doesnt mean we all need to be emotional bi*ches and only care about a beat and flow. my question is what happened to the hardcore? was bumping Biggies Born Again album today and sh*t is toooo hard for people nowadays.
 6 years ago '11        #46
Giovanni Cassa 48 heat pts48
space
space
$3,829 | Props total: 219 219
It has been an extraordinary year for hip-hop 'till now, that I can tell you for sure.

Good list.
 6 years ago '05        #47
DatKidDex 
space
space
$4,098 | Props total: 386 386
Man whooo the fu*k made this list....
 6 years ago '04        #48
gh3tto 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,065 | Props total: 677 677
 DelbertMengel said:
no juicy j?

no waka?
i can excuse 3 6 music for if youre high or drunk music ... but u knew by this list wouldnt have wakas hot garbage a.ss
 08-06-2011, 07:58 AM         #49
Slickems 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
horrible, nerd list
 6 years ago '04        #50
..AMARU.. 8 heat pts
space
space
$7,131 | Props total: 737 737
The guy who made this is only one minded..

While I do enjoy Krit, Cole, Monch etc...
I still like to play Waka Flocka and all that sh*t...
I mean 'im on one' deserves to be there..

You can tell the list maker has never been to a party in his life

Also Budden should be there
 6 years ago '10        #51
philty 126 heat pts126
space
space
$2,016 | Props total: 22 22
 Michael 1987 said:
Who made this list?
this

no jcole drake or even wayne he stay on the radio damn i hate this bias a.ss hiphop, no one has an opinion just an agenda
 6 years ago '04        #52
Magnificent Phoenix|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$7,120 | Props total: 229 229
realhiphophead.com?

So we're going to make a list by random blogger hip-hop geek/purist a hot topic?

And he's the thread starter?

Whoopty Doo as #10???? WTF Monch as #1? WTF???

..AMARU.. said:
You can tell the list maker has never been to a party in his life
 C4daTimebomb said:

I'm on one!!!

Last edited by Magnificent Phoenix; 08-06-2011 at 09:28 AM..
 6 years ago '08        #53
halftime 
space
space
$6,057 | Props total: 9199 9199
:disdain2:
 08-06-2011, 10:03 AM         #54
Prophecy_projet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is actually a refreshing list

I'm used to seeing Hipster lists that akwardly fit in whatever is hot in the south along with who's hot just to make themselves look like they are aware ( I see ya Pitchfork, Complex, Spin, Village Voice)

Backpacker lists might have been annoying 10 years ago but its a rarity to see them now.

Instead of bitcing about the list....download that zipfile TS put and throw them joints on your player and see for yourself.

And for those saying it sucks or an elitist dream...simply put your list together I say *shrug*. Perhaps link the joints so we can compare.

Easy really
 08-06-2011, 10:09 AM         #55
Prophecy_projet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The only glaring omission I can think of is maybe Yonkers and Sandwitches by Tyler and Odd Future

Hate them if you want but Odd Future have had a big year and breakthrough and it was because of those records which appeal to a different variety of Hip-Hop fans.

I think the Mobb Deep record that came out thanking their fans should be mentioned and Eminem/Royce its hard to pick one song that stands out, I guess I go with Fast Lane itself though.
Jay and Kanye are already on there (unless you think HAM is better than Otis)

Other than commercially which records would you include? 6'7? Welcome to my Hood, Show Goes On, something from Big Sean? Maybe, but I dont know if they are outstanding records from their artists.

EDIT: Actually the Maybach Music Group album had some joints, even if you not into that synth stuff they had an anthem or two with Tupac Back and snapback

Last edited by Prophecy_projet; 08-06-2011 at 10:19 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #56
PradaG 
space
space
$586 | Props total: 5 5
Loving this list. Monch's album is my AOTY too. I'd have to put Keisha's Pain somewhere on there and you can certainly make an argument for more Reks (Underdog, Cigarettes, Limelight).
 6 years ago '09        #57
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,209 | Props total: 19310 19310
i know alot of people got different opinions on where songs should be placed but at least this thread is actually about hip hop too much gossip in this section...haven't had a hip hop discussion in a minute
 6 years ago '07        #58
StrictlyBiznez 5 heat pts
space
space
$890 | Props total: 56 56
GTFO calling this 'real' hiphop. Who the fu*k can define what qualifies as a genre of music? No hate to the TS, he can vibes to the hiphop he likes which is clearly the more pure, intellectual style but it seems he's dodged anything which sounds musically good. These are all great LYRICALLY but there are many more dimensions to a song than lyrics.
Real hiphop is not just Kendrick and Monch...Drake is as much hiphop as the rest of these dudes. Pop music is the sh*t Pitbull and Snoop put out i.e. the party hits. CLUB hits are different, i.e. stuff Drake, 50 and Tyga put out.
 6 years ago '04        #59
PradaG 
space
space
$586 | Props total: 5 5
 Trizz187 said:
list is cool but u cant deny that some of the radio stuff isnt so bad like ace hood hustle hard remix', everything meek has dropped especially "Middle of the summer" is dope and 50 cents stuff hes dropped through out the year and eminem and royce cd is fire..
Just checked out "Middle of the Summer", good lookin' that joint is too dope. I can definitely fu*ks with Meek Mill. I heard Tupac Back too (of course), what else do you recommend?
 6 years ago '04        #60
Thangstah 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,377 | Props total: 81 81
call this list the "personal ipod list" cause no1 in their right mind will play this type of music infront of other people

i like the underground and all..but it cant be top 50 hiphop songs of 2011
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
161 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
57 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
116 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy