V-Nasty in One Big Room Full Of Hella Niggas pt.2

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
40 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-05-2011, 12:47 PM         #81
K dot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Who gave this bi*ch the RIGHT to use the N word though? She's trying TOO hard to find it obviously, and who would even touch her? I wouldn't
 6 years ago '10        #82
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,179 | Props total: 8248 8248
 704hoodn*gga said:
U act like I said all the real n*ggas are standing outside on the streets

Let me guess u probably one of those educated black n*ggas that white boy was talkin bout

n*gga she in Oakland ok if she think that's sh*t gone fly out there in south central or anywhere else in the US u must be a virgin gassing this bi*ch up

Don't say u a hood n*gga either cause no hood n*gga listen to old a.ss bob james

Why in the world would I wanna be a "hood n*gga", "hood n*ggas" listen to boosie and webbie and gucci mane, go to jail and get fat nasty hoodrats pregnant. Oh but wait 704hoodn*gga.... i'm sure you fukking dimes pushing maseratis out there in.....Charlotte?

"Hood n*ggas" don't listen to Bob James, but n*ggaS that know good music do

[video - click to view]

Thanks to Bob for the sample.

6 years ago '04        #83
DunKDunKGoo$e 
space
space
space
$547 | Props total: 19 19
too-short need to put her on the track for making the bay look even worse than before
 6 years ago '09        #84
OmenGFX 24 heat pts24
space
space
$1,097 | Props total: 184 184
I've come the conclusion that "real" n*ggas dont exist. This is the 100th time I've seen her say "n*gga" in the presence of n*ggas without any repercussions(not counting the millions that have seen her vids by now)...but she is supposedly at some point going to get a beating......Stop it slime. Enough with the hard talk. Aint sh*t gon happen, EVER.
 6 years ago '04        #85
NAKHI ALLAH 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,226 | Props total: 1094 1094
she gonna get murked my some hood chick that got a chip on her shoulder for sure...
 6 years ago '07        #86
LynchingO-Lines 43 heat pts43
space
space
$2,284 | Props total: 598 598
 OmenGFX said:
I've come the conclusion that "real" n*ggas dont exist. This is the 100th time I've seen her say "n*gga" in the presence of n*ggas without any repercussions(not counting the millions that have seen her vids by now)...but she is supposedly at some point going to get a beating......Stop it slime. Enough with the hard talk. Aint sh*t gon happen, EVER.

Just be cause she in the suburbs in Oakland with house n*ggas don't mean it ain't real n*ggas and bi*ches outsides of Oakland that want her barbie a.ss slapped around
 6 years ago '07        #87
LynchingO-Lines 43 heat pts43
space
space
$2,284 | Props total: 598 598
 Nautilus O said:

Why in the world would I wanna be a "hood n*gga", "hood n*ggas" listen to boosie and webbie and gucci mane, go to jail and get fat nasty hoodrats pregnant. Oh but wait 704hoodn*gga.... i'm sure you fukking dimes pushing maseratis out there in.....Charlotte?

"Hood n*ggas" don't listen to Bob James, but n*ggaS that know good music do

Thanks to Bob for the sample.

U figured out how to use google
 08-05-2011, 04:01 PM         #88
capt save a h0 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
West coast stylin on you

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #89
EOAE 60 heat pts60
space
space
$6,927 | Props total: 283 283
V-nasty
 6 years ago '04        #90
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,025 | Props total: 1850 1850
 0ddJoB said:

If you watch this video you will see why v nasty is the way she is if she's really from Oakland..

everyone is really like this in oakland.. its different from any other hood in the states

[pic - click to view]

BAD EXAMPLE MY n*gga
 08-05-2011, 04:37 PM         #91
TampaTitan23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ondatpurple said:
@ white boys on bx putting this mud duck on a pedestal
trust me us white boys dont fuk with chics like that, its you black dudes who have these ugly white chics all gassed up thinking they are something special.
 6 years ago '06        #92
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
space
$24,238 | Props total: 5042 5042
We've officially given this chick too much attention

And db the generals voice is hilarious.. Way too animated
 08-05-2011, 04:44 PM         #93
Bromander 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bi*ch is ugly
 6 years ago '04        #94
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,025 | Props total: 1850 1850
i understand where some of yall comin from... cuz theres this white boy and his brother who grew up in my area... and i have heard them say "n*gga" b4 now i know they are a lil brainwashed becuz they grew up around ALL BLACK KIDS in this area... they probably fought more than anybody else comin up... got jumped and chased home n sh*t... they kind of earned some respect... so a n*gga from the NEIGHBORHOOD MIGHT actually give them a pass at times... BUT, (theres always a "but") when they go elsewhere they wont let "n*gga" even get to the edge of the tongue... now these white girls might get themselves a lil fan base going, some white girls,some wiggaz,some n*ggaz who just like the gimmick and think that its cute or funny... some "stoners" but thatz not enough...Sooner or later that sh*t is gonna catch up with her and she will b red in the face... especially in the south,she better pick her venues carefully lol

anyway lets b real... im going thru my brain recalling the hottest rappers to come out oakland and wasnt none of them n*ggaz the type to really intimidate anybody... they probably date white girls and bring them home to mama out there... and if you take that personal oh well

Last edited by Calamity; 08-05-2011 at 04:49 PM..
 08-05-2011, 04:49 PM         #95
Bromander 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
why you look like a junkie that just happened to find a bowflex?
How come I always see ya cracka a.ss talking sh*t Alex Krechko? Keep running ya mouth and i'll post thos pics of you groping fappingfapstars groin ya f*ggot nikka
 08-05-2011, 04:50 PM         #96
TampaTitan23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
why you look like a junkie that just happened to find a bowflex?
why you look like the dog from turner and hooch..pus*y boi!
 6 years ago '04        #97
Kingbee1979 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,459 | Props total: 73 73
Niiice ... She surprised me
 6 years ago '10        #98
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
 TampaTitan23 said:
trust me us white boys dont fuk with chics like that, its you black dudes who have these ugly white chics all gassed up thinking they are something special.
yeah some black dudes do be gassin these ugly white hos. this video is a prime example of that.

but alot of ya'll white boys acting like this bi*ch is ya'll savior to add "n*gga" to ya'll lexicon
 08-05-2011, 05:41 PM         #99
TampaTitan23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ondatpurple said:
yeah some black dudes do be gassin these ugly white hos. this video is a prime example of that.

but alot of ya'll white boys acting like this bi*ch is ya'll savior to add "n*gga" to ya'll lexicon
you cant really think that
 6 years ago '04        #100
murdahudawg 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,174 | Props total: 969 969
why that DB? dude sound like a generic boosie tho?
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
69 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
189 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
54 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
76 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
63 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
22 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
17 comments
23 hours ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy