V-Nasty in One Big Room Full Of Hella Niggas pt.2

most viewed right now
 447
 audio inside Drake - Duppy Freestyle
104 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 82
Kevin Federline wants Britney Spears to pay $60K a month in child support is..
70 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 64
Image(s) inside This man's nose looks like...
40 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 47
Rachel "Becky" Donezal charged with stealing 8k worth of welfare and food stamps
40 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #61
KnightOfTears 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$3,793 | Props total: 678 678
Flow is o......k.......but Nicki will murder her and that lil punk bi*ch all in the camera after she finishes. bi*ch getting ran through more than the Lincoln Tunnel
 7 years ago '10        #62
Agentzer0oo0 215 heat pts215
space
avatar space
space
$69,280 | Props total: 27632 27632
V nasty about to be next rapper Boxden trolls for (See Drake).
 7 years ago '04        #63
Grisly 35 heat pts35
space
avatar space
space
$7,904 | Props total: 3437 3437
 Zaosyn said:
They are in the hood. Black people in the hood really don't give a sh*t when you say it. It's educated black people that take offense. If you're white, living in the hood and got a couple of black friends you can drop the word anytime you want. It's not uncommon at all, it's all love.

Again, it's educated black people who take offense to the word. I don't say the word because it's not in my vocabulary but getting offended over "n*gga" in 2011.. that word has lost ALL meaning like the word "fag". It gets tossed around too freely and too loosely in random sh*t to even pertain to any 1 definition

 7 years ago '07        #64
Damagegadget 493 heat pts493
space
avatar space
space
$36,978 | Props total: 19970 19970



now where the guy that stalks me here...chalk this post up on your records son
 7 years ago '06        #65
TheKastOne 
space
avatar space
space
$2,132 | Props total: 338 338
 Andrefrbk said:

[pic - click to view]


[video - click to view]

 7 years ago '06        #66
TheKastOne 
space
avatar space
space
$2,132 | Props total: 338 338
if the words are hers she can rap, but her voice sound like the kid next door...sh*t just don't sound good.
 7 years ago '05        #67
Sivraj 347 heat pts347
space
avatar space
space
$46,806 | Props total: 13186 13186
I think the bi*ch is wack but I ain't gonna lie that was pretty descent.
 08-05-2011, 10:46 AM         #68
lilbigbrother 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Not pleasing to the eyes and Im so damn tired of these squeaky a.ss voices!! Nicki is bad enough. She prolly just need to be somebodies ghostwriter.

Don't mean to hate...my bad
 7 years ago '05        #69
Hydroman 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$2,081 | Props total: 1484 1484
 Zaosyn said:
They are in the hood.
They in the "based world". Evidenced by them two ninjas laying up in the bed together @ 0:11 mark. Looking real gay (happy)

 notic99 said:
no....

they should of just kept her a.ss locked up
But she sounds just like lil b though ......U feel me???
 7 years ago '07        #70
LynchingO-Lines 43 heat pts43
space
avatar space
space
$2,284 | Props total: 599 599
 Zaosyn said:
They are in the hood. Black people in the hood really don't give a sh*t when you say it. It's educated black people that take offense. If you're white, living in the hood and got a couple of black friends you can drop the word anytime you want. It's not uncommon at all, it's all love.

Again, it's educated black people who take offense to the word. I don't say the word because it's not in my vocabulary but getting offended over "n*gga" in 2011.. that word has lost ALL meaning like the word "fag". It gets tossed around too freely and too loosely in random sh*t to even pertain to any 1 definition

Shut yo ol Rey mesterio suburbs lookin a.ss up

She ain't in no damn hood either she probably in some n*gga apartment who stay 10 miles from the nearest hood if that

And quit sayin only educated black people don't want her to say that

If that bi*ch was walkin down the street where it's REAL a.ss n*ggaS and started throwing the n word out her mouth dont think just cause she a white girl that n*ggas aint gone try to pop her a.ss for thinking she can do that sh*t anywhere
 7 years ago '04        #71
King Capo 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,096 | Props total: 1444 1444
They said I never make it to the top cause I come from the bottom..that was the only thing I remember bout the vid..free bad azz
 7 years ago '04        #72
King Capo 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,096 | Props total: 1444 1444
Long as it's not disrespectful I wouldn't giv a fu*k I'll try to fu*k who fu*kin cares I would call her a n*gga too if that's how she talk
 7 years ago '07        #73
KING*TITO 46 heat pts46
space
avatar space
space
$6,119 | Props total: 388 388
 lionlil said:
i was shocked she ripped it
kinda...
 7 years ago '10        #74
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$16,102 | Props total: 12019 12019
 704hoodn*gga said:
Shut yo ol Rey mesterio suburbs lookin a.ss up

She ain't in no damn hood either she probably in some n*gga apartment who stay 10 miles from the nearest hood if that

And quit sayin only educated black people don't want her to say that

If that bi*ch was walkin down the street where it's REAL a.ss n*ggaS and started throwing the n word out her mouth dont think just cause she a white girl that n*ggas aint gone try to pop her a.ss for thinking she can do that sh*t anywhere
So REAL a.ss n*ggaS only stand out on the street huh

Man when will will you dumb a.ss n*ggas realize that aint nobody putting their hands on that white girl for saying n*gga. If n*ggas in Oakland are ok with it, it aint gonna happen no where else. It wouldve BEEN shut down if that was the case.

Those n*ggas that are in that room would probably beat the living sh*t out of you if you came in the room talking crazy to V-nasty

and probably dance on you like

[pic - click to view]



Last edited by Nautilus O; 08-05-2011 at 11:08 AM..
 7 years ago '07        #75
LynchingO-Lines 43 heat pts43
space
avatar space
space
$2,284 | Props total: 599 599
 Nautilus O said:
So REAL a.ss n*ggaS only stand out on the street huh

Man when will will you dumb a.ss n*ggas realize that aint nobody putting their hands on that white girl for saying n*gga. If n*ggas in Oakland are ok with it, it aint gonna happen no where else. It wouldve BEEN shut down if that was the case.

Those n*ggas that are in that room would probably beat the living sh*t out of you if you came in the room talking crazy to V-nasty

and probably dance on you like

[pic - click to view]

U act like I said all the real n*ggas are standing outside on the streets

Let me guess u probably one of those educated black n*ggas that white boy was talkin bout

n*gga she in Oakland ok if she think that's sh*t gone fly out there in south central or anywhere else in the US u must be a virgin gassing this bi*ch up

Don't say u a hood n*gga either cause no hood n*gga listen to old a.ss bob james
 08-05-2011, 11:21 AM         #76
nc4life 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
MY EYEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS
 08-05-2011, 11:28 AM         #77
nc4life 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 704hoodn*gga said:
Shut yo ol Rey mesterio suburbs lookin a.ss up

She ain't in no damn hood either she probably in some n*gga apartment who stay 10 miles from the nearest hood if that

And quit sayin only educated black people don't want her to say that

If that bi*ch was walkin down the street where it's REAL a.ss n*ggaS and started throwing the n word out her mouth dont think just cause she a white girl that n*ggas aint gone try to pop her a.ss for thinking she can do that sh*t anywhere
BEING FROM THE SOUTH WHERE WE EXPERIENCED RACISM WORSE THAN MOST PEOPLE, WE DONT PLAY THAT n*gga sh*t FROM WHITE FOLK. SEEN A WHITE BOY I WENT TO SCHOOL WITH N KNOWN ALL MY LIFE GET PUT IN A COMA FOR USING THE WORD n*gga LOOSELY. IF A WHITE PERSON FIX HIS LIPS LIKE HE GONNA SAY IT HE GONNA GET IT.
 7 years ago '07        #78
Mr.NYCinNC 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$9,905 | Props total: 2288 2288
 0ddJoB said:
Lol @ people talking about who she was with



She wit my bruh DB he'll gas you all
why he sound like a squirrel
 7 years ago '06        #79
StreetZ17 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$6,815 | Props total: 477 477
 Shang Tsung said:
more like a room full of boxden n*ggas
 7 years ago '10        #80
LORD PLISSKEN 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$21,015 | Props total: 8032 8032
the realest bi*ch you might ever see in ya lifetime
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 64
I will marry this woman for real.
113 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 57
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
50 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 43
Video inside NBA YoungBoy Hitta Whippin that Draco like John Wick
41 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 36
Big Gipp Exposes What REALLY Happened Between Pimp C & Master P Forcing P TO L..
101 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 31
SC Football legend Ronaldinho to marry two women at the same time
53 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside She Paints ...
60 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 23
May 23 - Milwaukee Teen (15) brutally tortured, stabbed and burned over stolen..
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside May 24 - Millennials born in 1980s may never recover from the Great Re..
47 comments
22 hours ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy