Official Fanboy "fu*k yo system thread" (all system vs system topics here)

most viewed right now
 240
Image(s) inside Groom cancels wedding after video of Bride going Wild in Bachelorette ..
188 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
 207
Ohhh Fux I'm cumn hard!!! Day 12 nofap fail
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 107
Image(s) inside Carmelahabibi is a bad bi-ch!!!
37 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 83
Video inside Female Middle School Teachers Run The Fade Apparently After Running Out..
82 comments
@misc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 08-06-2011, 05:10 PM         #81
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Y.G. said:
Who posted after who?

Who is following who?

You ain't got no friends.

Keep holdin my balls. #groupie

[pic - click to view]



and


[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '05        #82
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,665 | Props total: 9403 9403
 7Shade7 said:

You better not read.
Still didn't read.
 6 years ago '05        #83
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,665 | Props total: 9403 9403
IronMaid caught feelings.
 08-06-2011, 06:35 PM         #84
Bromander 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
perfect for nerds like I AM LEGEND
 08-06-2011, 06:47 PM         #85
Kakarot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pierced Talentz said:
First of fu*k yo xbox
and the exclusives you claim
Ps3 when we ride come equipped with game
You claim to be a player but we stole mass effect
We bust on xbox n*ggas fu*k for life
Chris smoove and marcus fenix some mark a.ss bi*ches
 6 years ago '10        #86
Bass G 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$17,321 | Props total: 544 544
 Pierced Talentz said:
First of fu*k yo xbox
and the exclusives you claim
Ps3 when we ride come equipped with game
You claim to be a player but we stole mass effect
We bust on xbox n*ggas fu*k for life
Chris smoove and marcus fenix some mark a.ss bi*ches
 08-06-2011, 06:52 PM         #87
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pierced Talentz said:
First of fu*k yo xbox
and the exclusives you claim
Ps3 when we ride come equipped with game
You claim to be a player but we stole mass effect
We bust on xbox n*ggas fu*k for life
Chris smoove and marcus fenix some mark a.ss bi*ches
Didn't M$ steal Grand Theft Auto, a.ssassin's Creed, LA Noire and more titles that I can't even remember off the top of my head from Sony?

Mass Effect is great but don't be over there acting like M$ getting bullied, ain't PS3 in 3rd place? Y'all used to losing this gen with that bullsh*t a.ss free online they give you.

I see Finesse still posting. :applause: Keep going homie only a couple hundred more til 5K within 5 months! What a milestone, your parents must be super proud of you.
 6 years ago '04        #88
KURUPTION!!! 536 heat pts536
space
avatar space
space
$34,411 | Props total: 718 718
 Bromander said:
perfect for nerds like I AM LEGEND
Me? Six pages in and I haven't said sh*t Who are you again? 124 post strong, I couldn't have done anything to offend you so your beef with me is what exactly?


Last edited by KURUPTION!!!; 08-06-2011 at 06:58 PM..
 08-06-2011, 06:55 PM         #89
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Oh Finesse said:
why u had to use the ether so quick tho let the pain simmer first

and how I got the zelda fanboy on my ignore list and still know he mad.. replying in succession on every page
Wanna know who puts people on ignore lists on the internet?

Super lames and losers with no outside life who take the internet way too seriously. You can tell you care because of how often you use smilies.

Constant use of smilies to argue with someone = automatic L
 6 years ago '04        #90
Da Ill One|M 4597 heat pts4597 OP
space
avatar space
space
$45,439 | Props total: 4776 4776
 Pierced Talentz said:
First of fu*k yo xbox
and the exclusives you claim
Ps3 when we ride come equipped with game
You claim to be a player but we stole mass effect
We bust on xbox n*ggas fu*k for life
Chris smoove and marcus fenix some mark a.ss bi*ches
PS 3 didn't even really get Mass Effect since they won't get part 1...so Sony took like half an L on that one...not a full L because 2 and 3 are on the Triple...but not as good as the entire trilogy coming...

 Chamillitary said:
Didn't M$ steal Grand Theft Auto, a.ssassin's Creed, LA Noire and more titles that I can't even remember off the top of my head from Sony?

Mass Effect is great but don't be over there acting like M$ getting bullied, ain't PS3 in 3rd place? Y'all used to losing this gen with that bullsh*t a.ss free online they give you.

I see Finesse still posting. :applause: Keep going homie only a couple hundred more til 5K within 5 months! What a milestone, your parents must be super proud of you.
And PS 3 is ONLY in third place by 5 million...and really how many of those 5 Million 360's are due to people buying three and four of them due to RROD BEFORE MS repaired/replaced for free...

I don't know those numbers as MS won't release them for obvious reasons...but the PS 3 could technically be in second place if it's more then 5 million people who did that...

I don't care either way just saying... people have to stop using sales to jusitfy which system is where...numbers can Lie when the people behind them don't tell the full story...
Greenghost2212 gave props
 
 6 years ago '10        #91
Bass G 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$17,321 | Props total: 544 544
 Chamillitary said:
You can tell you care because of how often you use smilies.

Constant use of smilies to argue with someone = automatic L
Y.G. lawst.


Last edited by Bass G; 08-06-2011 at 07:04 PM..
 08-06-2011, 07:02 PM         #92
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Ill One said:
And PS 3 is ONLY in third place by 5 million...and really how many of those 5 Million 360's are due to people buying three and four of them due to RROD BEFORE MS repaired/replaced for free...

I don't know those numbers as MS won't release them for obvious reasons...but the PS 3 could technically be in second place if it's more then 5 million people who did that...

I don't care either way just saying... people have to stop using sales to jusitfy which system is where...numbers can Lie when the people behind them don't tell the full story...
Everything is based off of sales, you know that and there's no reason to deny it. I don't worry about the "if's, and's or but's". PS3 is in 3rd place in sales.

What did Vin Diesel say in the first Fast and Furious movie?

"It doesn't matter if you win by an inch or a mile, winning is winning."
 6 years ago '04        #93
Da Ill One|M 4597 heat pts4597 OP
space
avatar space
space
$45,439 | Props total: 4776 4776
 Chamillitary said:
Everything is based off of sales, you know that and there's no reason to deny it. I don't worry about the "if's, and's or but's". PS3 is in 3rd place in sales.

What did Vin Diesel say in the first Fast and Furious movie?

"It doesn't matter if you win by an inch or a mile, winning is winning."
True BUT if MS has really only sold 49 million 360's (not counting the double and triple and some cases 7 360's sold because of RROD Like TriangleOffence, KSoraci, and some people buying new models upon release like Kuruption, myself) and Sony has 52 million sold like they do right now, (granted those are also skewed because I have an original phat 60gb, a 160 gb phat and a slim myself) then Sony would be in Winning... if both companies would release the proper numbers we would know for sure...

that's my point no way to know who for sure is in second place...one thing is for certain though the Wii is WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY ahead
 08-06-2011, 07:21 PM         #94
LakeHawks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yall n*ggas cant take jokes?????? emo n*ggas
 08-06-2011, 07:25 PM         #95
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Ill One said:
True BUT if MS has really only sold 49 million 360's (not counting the double and triple and some cases 7 360's sold because of RROD Like TriangleOffence, KSoraci, and some people buying new models upon release like Kuruption, myself) and Sony has 52 million sold like they do right now, (granted those are also skewed because I have an original phat 60gb, a 160 gb phat and a slim myself) then Sony would be in Winning... if both companies would release the proper numbers we would know for sure...

that's my point no way to know who for sure is in second place...one thing is for certain though the Wii is WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY ahead
I bought 4, I currently have 2 though. Wouldn't of did that if Sony didn't push me away with their boring online. I was an avid PS2 user, the PS3 was a huge disappointment to me. It's more of me being anti-Sony than it is me being pro-Microsoft. Microsoft does a lot of homo sh*t that I don't support, but at the same time their online is top tier to me and Gears is my favorite game this gen.
 6 years ago '04        #96
KURUPTION!!! 536 heat pts536
space
avatar space
space
$34,411 | Props total: 718 718
 Da Ill One said:
True BUT if MS has really only sold 49 million 360's (not counting the double and triple and some cases 7 360's sold because of RROD Like TriangleOffence, KSoraci, and some people buying new models upon release like Kuruption, myself) and Sony has 52 million sold like they do right now, (granted those are also skewed because I have an original phat 60gb, a 160 gb phat and a slim myself) then Sony would be in Winning... if both companies would release the proper numbers we would know for sure...

that's my point no way to know who for sure is in second place...one thing is for certain though the Wii is WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY ahead
How would they know though? It's not like a survey is taking when you buy a new System. I've bought two PS3s and three 360s. M$ or Sony have no idea why. The say why you can say people bought a 360 because of the RROD is the same why you can say people may have multiple PS3s because the double as future proof Blu Ray Players and media servers. Back when I got my second PS3 it was one of the cheapest second Blu Ray player options.
 6 years ago '04        #97
KURUPTION!!! 536 heat pts536
space
avatar space
space
$34,411 | Props total: 718 718
 Chamillitary said:
I bought 4, I currently have 2 though. Wouldn't of did that if Sony didn't push me away with their boring online. I was an avid PS2 user, the PS3 was a huge disappointment to me. It's more of me being anti-Sony than it is me being pro-Microsoft. Microsoft does a lot of homo sh*t that I don't support, but at the same time their online is top tier to me and Gears is my favorite game this gen.
I get the chat part, and I totally get the Gears part, but what exactly makes the PSN so boring to you? Personally the Store is much easier to navigate, it's got a cleaner look, it has all the same content save for XBLA which is really a big deal IMO. Honestly if it weren't for Gears and XBLA there's no way I'd pay for live. Last year was the first year I had to actually pay out of pocket for it and I hardly even used it.
 6 years ago '04        #98
Da Ill One|M 4597 heat pts4597 OP
space
avatar space
space
$45,439 | Props total: 4776 4776
 I AM LEGEND said:
How would they know though? It's not like a survey is taking when you buy a new System. I've bought two PS3s and three 360s. M$ or Sony have no idea why. The say why you can say people bought a 360 because of the RROD is the same why you can say people may have multiple PS3s because the double as future proof Blu Ray Players and media servers. Back when I got my second PS3 it was one of the cheapest second Blu Ray player options.
I know...and I alluded to that in my post, there probably isn't a way for them to know...I was just kind of saying like an example the PS 3 might really be ahead of the 360...there's no way to really tell unless MS or Sony could release or even get the "Real" numbers...

I just know just in my real life circle of friends (not even counting any msg boards i'm on like this one) between the 7 of us who are really tight there have been 27 360's purchased (18 of those directly due to RROD before MS started fixing them for free) and 18 PS3's (only two due to YLOD the rest due to grabbing a second or third console)...so I mean if just the 7 of us can buy damn near 30 360's and almost 20 PS 3's...these numbers are all fu*ked up and who really knows whose in second place
 6 years ago '05        #99
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,665 | Props total: 9403 9403
 7Shade7 said:

Y.G. lawst.
You are by far the most persistent female I've had on my jock on the internet. #groupie
 6 years ago '10        #100
Bass G 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$17,321 | Props total: 544 544
 Y.G. said:
You are by far the most persistent female I've had on my jock on the internet. #groupie
I see you using less smileys.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 38
Image(s) inside Damn Kylie
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside Kingdom Cum
58 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 26
NBA Shaq & Chuck Back At It... Big Aristotle Threatening The Fade
71 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside May 23 - Police: Woman Hands ‘Blunt’ To Officer During Traffic Stop
109 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside Dad gives son’s handmade cardboard Nintendo Switch a massive, heartwar..
78 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 16
Video inside 10 Life Hacks That Will Change Your Adult Life
64 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside 30 Is the New 50: "Old Age" is Killing My Dating Life
182 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside May 23 - President Trump's $4.1 TRILLION budget proposal in a nutshell
213 comments
1 day ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy