Official Fanboy "fu*k yo system thread" (all system vs system topics here)

most viewed right now
 185
Video inside T.I. Molested on stage and not having it
108 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 173
Image(s) inside Your favorite PAWG Rapper
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 124
Image(s) inside Sprint Just Bought 33% of Tidal From Black Troy Aikman AKA Jay Z
117 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 83
NFL Difference Between the AFC and the NFC (2001-2015)
23 comments
@sports

section   (1 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

 3 years ago '11        #601
Jesszman 2208 heat pts2208
space
space
space
$29,852 | Props total: 177 177
This is going to be an interesting thread. Oh look, Vita beat 3DS too.
 3 years ago '05        #602
Krazie 128 heat pts128
space
avatar space
space
$41,981 | Props total: 10549 10549
This exact graph was already posted.

What do you expect to happen when you release 5 year old games with high metacritic to boost the portfolio.
 3 years ago '10        #603
Hovi Bryant 648 heat pts648
space
avatar space
space
$29,326 | Props total: 13847 13847
 Krazie said:
This exact graph was already posted.

What do you expect to happen when you release 5 year old games with high metacritic to boost the portfolio.
I missed the thread?

5 year old games? I'm confused.
 3 years ago '05        #604
Krazie 128 heat pts128
space
avatar space
space
$41,981 | Props total: 10549 10549
 Hovi Bryant said:
I missed the thread?

5 year old games? I'm confused.
Flower was released in like 2008 or 2009 on PS3. It's the highest rated game on the PS4.

I think an interesting number is 1 good PS4 exclusive, 3 good Xbox One exclusives.
 3 years ago '10        #605
Hovi Bryant 648 heat pts648
space
avatar space
space
$29,326 | Props total: 13847 13847
 Krazie said:
Flower was released in like 2008 or 2009 on PS3. It's the highest rated game on the PS4.

I think an interesting number is 1 good PS4 exclusive, 3 good Xbox One exclusives.
 3 years ago '08        #606
Gmo BlaZe 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$3,766 | Props total: 319 319
 Krazie said:
Flower was released in like 2008 or 2009 on PS3. It's the highest rated game on the PS4.

I think an interesting number is 1 good PS4 exclusive, 3 good Xbox One exclusives.
Our games from '08 still better than ur 2013 exclusives

No biggie though
 3 years ago '05        #607
Krazie 128 heat pts128
space
avatar space
space
$41,981 | Props total: 10549 10549
 Gmo BlaZe said:
Our games from '08 still better than ur 2013 exclusives

No biggie though
I've already played it, I bet you haven't.

It's overrated for being artsy, but that sh*t is mad boring. I'll take an average rated game over blowing flower pedals around for an hour or two any day.
 3 years ago '08        #608
Gmo BlaZe 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$3,766 | Props total: 319 319
 Krazie said:
I've already played it, I bet you haven't.

It's overrated for being artsy, but that sh*t is mad boring. I'll take an average rated game over blowing flower pedals around for an hour or two any day.
It's ok. If it was on sh*tbox then I can bet the praise would be correct but since it isn't you can't admit it. you play every other game for cheevos.....why not this?
 3 years ago '05        #609
HiRolliN 107 heat pts107
space
avatar space
space
$19,221 | Props total: 1302 1302
here we go again.
 3 years ago '10        #610
Hovi Bryant 648 heat pts648
space
avatar space
space
$29,326 | Props total: 13847 13847
 HiRolliN said:
here we go again.
I had to fill in for my n*gga HDBeatz. This section has been a little dry lately.
 3 years ago '05        #611
HiRolliN 107 heat pts107
space
avatar space
space
$19,221 | Props total: 1302 1302
 Hovi Bryant said:
I had to fill in for my n*gga HDBeatz. This section has been a little dry lately.
 3 years ago '07        #612
ricky_peso 
space
avatar space
space
$2,248 | Props total: 114 114
 Hovi Bryant said:
I had to fill in for my n*gga HDBeatz. This section has been a little dry lately.
you aint lying
 3 years ago '05        #613
GodzMustBeCrazy 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$5,828 | Props total: 359 359
But but but the PsQuad haz no games...."Snap Metacritic"

































"Xbox turn off!!!!!"
 01-03-2014, 07:20 PM         #614
Snafu 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HiRolliN said:
here we go again.
Same ol sh*t dog just a different day
 3 years ago '11        #615
XxHeAtMaKeRxX 30 heat pts30
space
avatar space
space
$4,825 | Props total: 188 188
Weve all seen how Sony fanboys unite to do damage to the features of other consoles.. Youd be a fool if you take anything that Sony stans get their hands on seriously
 01-03-2014, 07:57 PM         #616
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Naaah we been good since HD been gone it's better like this
peace & quiet
 3 years ago '10        #617
Hovi Bryant 648 heat pts648
space
avatar space
space
$29,326 | Props total: 13847 13847
 XxHeAtMaKeRxX said:
Weve all seen how Sony fanboys unite to do damage to the features of other consoles.. Youd be a fool if you take anything that Sony stans get their hands on seriously
Whatcha talkin about boy?

Metacritic is unreliable now? That's why these threads are golden.
 3 years ago '11        #618
XxHeAtMaKeRxX 30 heat pts30
space
avatar space
space
$4,825 | Props total: 188 188
 Hovi Bryant said:
Whatcha talkin about boy?

Metacritic is unreliable now? That's why these threads are golden.
What threads?

 04-09-2014, 04:45 PM         #619
chao321988 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ps4 all day! mlb 14 the show
 05-28-2014, 01:10 AM         #620
BX HD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hovi Bryant said:
I had to fill in for my n*gga HDBeatz. This section has been a little dry lately.
 ricky_peso said:
you aint lying

[pic - click to view]


My n*ggaz!
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 56
Video inside Baltimore comedian Dave Butler DESTROYS heckler
128 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 55
Image(s) inside U smoking with Sarah?
38 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 31
Image(s) inside Criminals Can’t Wait To Be Arrested By This Sexy NY Cop
90 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside PYT Stabs Innocent Victim 21 Times For The Fu€k Of It. Demon Puzzy Nat..
38 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 25
NBA Richard Jefferson: The fruit of the NBA
132 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 14
Video inside You gotta catch a fade after this madden bull.
81 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 12
NFL Aikman The White HOVA
48 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Know you want waves like Pumper... Waves for Babes
163 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy