Official Fanboy "fu*k yo system thread" (all system vs system topics here)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Groom cancels wedding after video of Bride going Wild in Bachelorette ..
188 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
Ohhh Fux I'm cumn hard!!! Day 12 nofap fail
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Carmelahabibi is a bad bi-ch!!!
37 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Female Middle School Teachers Run The Fade Apparently After Running Out..
82 comments
@misc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-28-2013, 02:02 PM         #501
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow
 3 years ago '04        #502
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,560 | Props total: 384 384
DIO such a bi*ch lmao. All the Sony troll threads in the world get to breathe, but you move a thread about some actual news. Somebody demote this bi*ch n*gga
 3 years ago '11        #503
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,038 | Props total: 1692 1692
They moved IT?!?!?!

3 years ago '04        #504
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
Nvm, found it:

Let the record show that DIO is still the most bi*ch made mod on boxden.
 3 years ago '07        #505
I bleed GREEN 29 heat pts29
space
space
$19,986 | Props total: 11524 11524
got merged into that fu*k yo system sticky at the bottom or some sh*t,never even noticed there was stickys down there.

if the thread was about Hannah Montana it wouldve been left to go 10 pages though.
 3 years ago '05        #506
Krazie 132 heat pts132
space
space
$43,546 | Props total: 15053 15053
You gotta be fu*king kidding me.

This is absolutely embarrassing. Hopefully this is a sign of things to come and not just an isolated incident because it's a truthful article about his God.
 3 years ago '04        #507
Da Ill One|M 4597 heat pts4597 OP
space
space
$45,439 | Props total: 4776 4776
fu*k both of you pretentious as*holes... both of you hurt because you got exposed in various ways...both of you and everyone on her has been complaining of troll threads and sh*t...so I've started moving them to that thread which is what the thread is supposed to be for...noone complains when I moved 8 Shadowblade Pro PS4 Anti xbox threads in there, but the minute I move a pro MS troll thread in there i'm a bi*ch made a.ss mod... if you don't like this section then GET THE fu*k OUT...NOONE WILL MISS EITHER OF YOU f*gGGOTS...
 3 years ago '06        #508
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,072 | Props total: 18 18
 Da Ill One said:
fu*k both of you pretentious as*holes... both of you hurt because you got exposed in various ways...both of you and everyone on her has been complaining of troll threads and sh*t...so I've started moving them to that thread which is what the thread is supposed to be for...noone complains when I moved 8 Shadowblade Pro PS4 Anti xbox threads in there, but the minute I move a pro MS troll thread in there i'm a bi*ch made a.ss mod... if you don't like this section then GET THE fu*k OUT...NOONE WILL MISS EITHER OF YOU f*gGGOTS...
sh*ts disgusting aint it
 3 years ago '04        #509
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
 Da Ill One said:
 3 years ago '06        #510
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
Except you created this thread
 3 years ago '04        #511
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
 Soraci7 said:
Except you created this thread
 3 years ago '06        #512
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
 3 years ago '05        #513
Krazie 132 heat pts132
space
space
$43,546 | Props total: 15053 15053
 Da Ill One said:
God damn son, take a Midol.

You gotta understand how it looks, I never saw that thread until you moved that one singular thread in there, as I expect nearly everyone in here hasn't seen it. If it's about pedophiles, Hannah Montana, or something else, it would sit to marinate in the BXGS for 10 pages, not get moved.

As I said in that thread that I never saw before, if this is a sign of things to come, good on you, but it's just extremely odd how that is the first thread that was noticed to be moved there.
 3 years ago '04        #514
space
space
 e G o Maniac said:
yes I am mad as fu*k... Yu guys (YOU included in all the bi*ching) want Shadowblade banned because of the Pro PS 4/Anti Xbox troll threads he posts... so i started moving them to cut it out and try to bring the section back, then there's a pro Xbox/Anti PS troll thread made that get's moved just the same as the pro Sony ones and i'm wrong for not keeping a troll thread here... get the fu*k out with that double standard bullsh*t... you can't have it both ways, either ALl the troll threads get moved or none of them...
 3 years ago '05        #515
TattooedMPsz 44 heat pts44
space
space
$24,042 | Props total: 5446 5446
 3 years ago '04        #516
space
space
 Krazie said:

You gotta understand how it looks, I never saw that thread until you moved that one singular thread in there, as I expect nearly everyone in here hasn't seen it. If it's about pedophiles, Hannah Montana, or something else, it would sit to marinate in the BXGS for 10 pages, not get moved.

As I said in that thread that I never saw before, if this is a sign of things to come, good on you, but it's just extremely odd how that is the first thread that was noticed to be moved there.
I never saw that HM thread untill LawlB told me about it in the BBM app
then when i saw it I moved it... as I see the troll threads i've been moving them...
 12-28-2013, 02:41 PM         #517
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its painful seeing 2 of ur homies beefin....Ego & Dio

[pic - click to view]

when will the f!ghting stop bx?
 3 years ago '05        #518
HiRolliN 108 heat pts108
space
space
$19,566 | Props total: 1664 1664
 Da Ill One said:
 3 years ago '06        #519
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
 Krazie said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

3 years ago '09        #520
Fly or Die 47 heat pts47
space
space
$28,493 | Props total: 2451 2451
wow

i aint gonna say anything else im not tryna have my posts edited or be banned
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Damn Kylie
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Kingdom Cum
58 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Shaq & Chuck Back At It... Big Aristotle Threatening The Fade
71 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 23 - Police: Woman Hands ‘Blunt’ To Officer During Traffic Stop
109 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dad gives son’s handmade cardboard Nintendo Switch a massive, heartwar..
78 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside 10 Life Hacks That Will Change Your Adult Life
64 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 30 Is the New 50: "Old Age" is Killing My Dating Life
182 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 23 - President Trump's $4.1 TRILLION budget proposal in a nutshell
213 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy