Official Fanboy "fu*k yo system thread" (all system vs system topics here)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Smash or Pass PAWG Crystal Bottoms?...
28 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jan 21 - WHITE HOUSE DEBUKING FAKE NEWS LIVE! 🔥🔥🔥
250 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside You gotta catch a fade after this madden bull.
43 comments
@games
most viewed right now
Well Damn Diggy is all grown up now
57 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

3 years ago '04        #501
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,491 | Props total: 196 196
Which butthurt Sony Stan mod moved it?
 12-28-2013, 03:02 PM         #502
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow
 3 years ago '04        #503
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
DIO such a bi*ch lmao. All the Sony troll threads in the world get to breathe, but you move a thread about some actual news. Somebody demote this bi*ch n*gga
 3 years ago '11        #504
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
$10,800 | Props total: 1410 1410
They moved IT?!?!?!

3 years ago '04        #505
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
Nvm, found it:

Let the record show that DIO is still the most bi*ch made mod on boxden.
 3 years ago '07        #506
I bleed GREEN 29 heat pts29
space
space
$18,645 | Props total: 7749 7749
got merged into that fu*k yo system sticky at the bottom or some sh*t,never even noticed there was stickys down there.

if the thread was about Hannah Montana it wouldve been left to go 10 pages though.
 3 years ago '05        #507
Krazie 128 heat pts128
space
space
$41,969 | Props total: 10511 10511
You gotta be fu*king kidding me.

This is absolutely embarrassing. Hopefully this is a sign of things to come and not just an isolated incident because it's a truthful article about his God.
 3 years ago '04        #508
Da Ill One|M 4592 heat pts4592
space
space
$45,356 | Props total: 4548 4548
fu*k both of you pretentious as*holes... both of you hurt because you got exposed in various ways...both of you and everyone on her has been complaining of troll threads and sh*t...so I've started moving them to that thread which is what the thread is supposed to be for...noone complains when I moved 8 Shadowblade Pro PS4 Anti xbox threads in there, but the minute I move a pro MS troll thread in there i'm a bi*ch made a.ss mod... if you don't like this section then GET THE fu*k OUT...NOONE WILL MISS EITHER OF YOU f*gGGOTS...
 3 years ago '06        #509
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,064 | Props total: 5 5
 Da Ill One said:
fu*k both of you pretentious as*holes... both of you hurt because you got exposed in various ways...both of you and everyone on her has been complaining of troll threads and sh*t...so I've started moving them to that thread which is what the thread is supposed to be for...noone complains when I moved 8 Shadowblade Pro PS4 Anti xbox threads in there, but the minute I move a pro MS troll thread in there i'm a bi*ch made a.ss mod... if you don't like this section then GET THE fu*k OUT...NOONE WILL MISS EITHER OF YOU f*gGGOTS...
sh*ts disgusting aint it
 3 years ago '04        #510
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
 Da Ill One said:
 3 years ago '06        #511
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
Except you created this thread
 3 years ago '04        #512
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
 Soraci7 said:
Except you created this thread
 3 years ago '06        #513
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
 3 years ago '05        #514
Krazie 128 heat pts128
space
space
$41,969 | Props total: 10511 10511
 Da Ill One said:
God damn son, take a Midol.

You gotta understand how it looks, I never saw that thread until you moved that one singular thread in there, as I expect nearly everyone in here hasn't seen it. If it's about pedophiles, Hannah Montana, or something else, it would sit to marinate in the BXGS for 10 pages, not get moved.

As I said in that thread that I never saw before, if this is a sign of things to come, good on you, but it's just extremely odd how that is the first thread that was noticed to be moved there.
 3 years ago '04        #515
space
space
 e G o Maniac said:
yes I am mad as fu*k... Yu guys (YOU included in all the bi*ching) want Shadowblade banned because of the Pro PS 4/Anti Xbox troll threads he posts... so i started moving them to cut it out and try to bring the section back, then there's a pro Xbox/Anti PS troll thread made that get's moved just the same as the pro Sony ones and i'm wrong for not keeping a troll thread here... get the fu*k out with that double standard bullsh*t... you can't have it both ways, either ALl the troll threads get moved or none of them...
 3 years ago '05        #516
TattooedMPsz 40 heat pts40
space
space
$23,187 | Props total: 3823 3823
 3 years ago '04        #517
space
space
 Krazie said:

You gotta understand how it looks, I never saw that thread until you moved that one singular thread in there, as I expect nearly everyone in here hasn't seen it. If it's about pedophiles, Hannah Montana, or something else, it would sit to marinate in the BXGS for 10 pages, not get moved.

As I said in that thread that I never saw before, if this is a sign of things to come, good on you, but it's just extremely odd how that is the first thread that was noticed to be moved there.
I never saw that HM thread untill LawlB told me about it in the BBM app
then when i saw it I moved it... as I see the troll threads i've been moving them...
 12-28-2013, 03:41 PM         #518
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its painful seeing 2 of ur homies beefin....Ego & Dio

[pic - click to view]

when will the f!ghting stop bx?
 3 years ago '05        #519
HiRolliN 107 heat pts107
space
space
$19,213 | Props total: 1300 1300
 Da Ill One said:
 3 years ago '06        #520
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
 Krazie said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bill & Joe... Dat ass!
92 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside "I Let My Best Friend Have Sex With My Boyfriend." By having a threesome
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Body Sweet As A Peach
43 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Croissant 6in field boot by Timberland (military inspired)
33 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Hi-Res Look At Zordon & Rita Repulsa From Power Rangers
42 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Future is Now
45 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside AFTER P0RN ENDS 2 - Exclusive Official Trailer (2017) Lisa Ann P0rn Doc..
106 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Emily Ratajkowski Walking Her Dog
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy