Official Fanboy "fu*k yo system thread" (all system vs system topics here)

most viewed right now
 122
Image(s) inside Lipstick GOATson: Nicki Minaj Swore Off Pipe After Meek But Made An Ex..
78 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 116
Image(s) inside Is this another awkward Hov pic?
104 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 107
Image(s) inside 38yr Old Filthy Thot Pays Teen $300 For Pipe, Gave Him Her Credit Card..
73 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 76
Video inside Lil Snupe's Mama Breaks Down His Murder In Details. Original Killer Not..
31 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 3 years ago '12        #481
ThePainkiller 335 heat pts335
space
avatar space
space
$63,754 | Props total: 7981 7981
I wonder if Ronnie could just start banning people for dumb threads in this section. Or any section for that matter. It clogs the pages and pushes visitors away.
 3 years ago '12        #482
Faythung 1367 heat pts1367
space
avatar space
space
$14,799 | Props total: 8598 8598
 ThePainkiller said:
I wonder if Ronnie could just start banning people for dumb threads in this section. Or any section for that matter. It clogs the pages and pushes visitors away.
Ultimately you're right it does push visitors away, but troll threads also create traffic.
 12-26-2013, 06:51 PM         #483
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GodzMustBeCrazy said:
U people?

The hardware is inferior...no matter how you want to twist or downplay it...sorry TJ, but facts are facts, and this my friend is a fact.
I would say the PS4 is inferior to me but i'll be blindly hating
both console seem cool, but i'll have to judge when I get my own PS4 next year

but i'm pretty sure it's gonna be X1 first PS4 2nd like always

Sony console always came second since the beginning

OG Xbox>>>Saturn>>>>PS2
360>>>>PS3, now X1>>>>PS4
 3 years ago '13        #484
Solesearcher 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,694 | Props total: 1685 1685
That picture
 3 years ago '07        #485
CadillacVyse 896 heat pts896
space
avatar space
space
$26,161 | Props total: 11503 11503

[pic - click to view]






by Albert Garcia Published Saturday, December 28, 2013

The actor Antonio Banderas playing Xbox One during free time. The Malaga confirmed yesterday in Santiago, Chile, where is in the filming of "The 33" , the movie about the Chilean miners who were trapped underground 69 days after the collapse of the San Jose mine in 2010.

Despite the avalanche of jokes and memes on Banderas and PS4 circulating on the Internet, this accidental hero to fans of the Sony machine has chosen the next generation console Microsoft to spend his spare time on set. In fact, the actor said he was unaware of the jokes that have become popular in recent months in sites like NeoGAF .

"Completely unaware of these jokes, but it is something for which one has to be prepared when it is a public figure. As I have said are pretty funny, so I have to see them," said the actor.

For statements Banderas understand that the game that keeps you entertained for this shoot is Ryse: Son of Rome. "I'm not a regular player, but occasionally it does distract me a while, and now I'm playing one of Romans that looks spectacular and could be perfectly in theaters," said Banderas.

The protagonist of "murderers", the masterpiece of Richard Donner, is not the only actor who has confessed to playing in his spare time, famous are heading to World of Warcraft until the wee hours of the morning of Cameron Diaz while filming or Megan Fox's reputation as a player of Call of Duty.
 3 years ago '05        #486
cowlersleycowle 
space
space
space
$2,135 | Props total: 357 357
Console wars and fan boys are for f*ggots.

Dont enjoy both you will miss out.
 3 years ago '12        #487
BrooklynSwag 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$11,971 | Props total: 1774 1774
Lol

Inb4thegif

Sony-Gaf lost

Sony Lost




Now antoniobanderas.gif that you phaggots.
 3 years ago '13        #488
Erma Gerd 258 heat pts258
space
avatar space
space
$14,749 | Props total: 10545 10545
 CadillacVyse said:

[pic - click to view]






by Albert Garcia Published Saturday, December 28, 2013

The actor Antonio Banderas playing Xbox One during free time. The Malaga confirmed yesterday in Santiago, Chile, where is in the filming of "The 33" , the movie about the Chilean miners who were trapped underground 69 days after the collapse of the San Jose mine in 2010.

Despite the avalanche of jokes and memes on Banderas and PS4 circulating on the Internet, this accidental hero to fans of the Sony machine has chosen the next generation console Microsoft to spend his spare time on set. In fact, the actor said he was unaware of the jokes that have become popular in recent months in sites like NeoGAF .

"Completely unaware of these jokes, but it is something for which one has to be prepared when it is a public figure. As I have said are pretty funny, so I have to see them," said the actor.

For statements Banderas understand that the game that keeps you entertained for this shoot is Ryse: Son of Rome. "I'm not a regular player, but occasionally it does distract me a while, and now I'm playing one of Romans that looks spectacular and could be perfectly in theaters," said Banderas.

The protagonist of "murderers", the masterpiece of Richard Donner, is not the only actor who has confessed to playing in his spare time, famous are heading to World of Warcraft until the wee hours of the morning of Cameron Diaz while filming or Megan Fox's reputation as a player of Call of Duty.

[pic - click to view]

 3 years ago '09        #489
Final Boss 183 heat pts183
space
avatar space
space
$7,076 | Props total: 256 256
fukn


the god known as banderas has spoken




dat ryse multiplayer though>>>>

finally a game designed for real n*ggas
 12-28-2013, 12:57 PM         #490
Tha Problum 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

 12-28-2013, 01:35 PM         #491
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this is the best thread ever

U SONY f*ggotS SPENT ALL YEAR SUCKIN THIS DUDE OFF AND HE DOESNT EVEN GIVE A SHYT
ABOUT UR LITTLE WACKASS IPHONE EXCLUSIVES






Xbox Won

[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



bring on the sequel M$
 3 years ago '04        #492
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$30,560 | Props total: 384 384
Just goes to show that these silly internet wars are bullsh*t to average people. Even the man who the meme was made after
 12-28-2013, 01:48 PM         #493
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 e G o Maniac said:
Just goes to show that these silly internet wars are bullsh*t to average people. Even the man who the meme was made after

[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]







meanwhile Antonio Bandana sittin back playing Ryse On his X1 not giving a fu*k about
IphoneStation 4
 3 years ago '05        #494
Krazie 132 heat pts132
space
avatar space
space
$43,596 | Props total: 15208 15208
This has to be the BXGS thread of the year.

Sony fanboys either avoiding the thread or are on suicide watch. Their God has forsaken them.


[pic - click to view]

 3 years ago '11        #495
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 207 207
xbox stans are grasping at straws in here.
 3 years ago '05        #496
Trizz187 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$3,291 | Props total: 77 77
lol yeah enjoy that while PS4 continues to outsell xbox 1 in every country cept the AU

watch when those december and christmas numbers drop .. ryse is dope i wont front but yall act like its somthing special.. God of War series>>>>>>> Dynasty warriors rome i mean ryse...
 3 years ago '05        #497
Krazie 132 heat pts132
space
avatar space
space
$43,596 | Props total: 15208 15208
 Jesszman said:
xbox stans are grasping at straws in here.
Cause you and your brethren have no idea what that's like?

Your idol doesn't give a sh*t about you.
 3 years ago '07        #498
I bleed GREEN 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$20,044 | Props total: 11620 11620
lol of course this sh*t gets moved
 3 years ago '11        #499
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,039 | Props total: 1693 1693
This is pretty ironic
 3 years ago '04        #500
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$30,560 | Props total: 384 384
Which butthurt Sony Stan mod moved it?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 51
May 26 - Americans who need jobs arenít going where the jobs are
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 44
Video inside The ass is fake, but my boner is real
36 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 41
Video inside Charlamagne Tha God & Joe Budden Speak On Why VladTV Is A Rat
116 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 29
NBA LaMelo Ball Blown out by 50 in front of Harden and Lonzo!
182 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 28
Image(s) inside Wtf going on Keke Palmer ?
149 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 22
ROLLS ROYCE SWEPTAIL for $13M. Who's copping??
66 comments
1 day ago
@rides
most viewed right now
 17
Video inside Michael Bay's Beavis and Butthead
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 16
Video inside K-9 Speaks On Wack100 "You A Born Busta, You A Hoe, Your Sons a Hoe, A..
87 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy