Official Fanboy "fu*k yo system thread" (all system vs system topics here)

most viewed right now
 82
Image(s) inside Jan 22 - Limp D!k Trump With The Twitter Fingers Butthurt Over Protests
61 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 67
Video inside Apparently fine young lady is a Kindergarten teacher.
83 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 62
Image(s) inside Boris Kodjoe Outchea Tryna Turn His Son Into A Battyboi. Jaden Smith 2..
140 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 60
Jan 22 - General Mattis has already executed 31 air strikes on ISIS
200 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

 3 years ago '11        #461
PTC 137 heat pts137
space
avatar space
space
$8,699 | Props total: 1079 1079
 GodzMustBeCrazy said:
If it was just exclusives versus system performance, then I'd definitely ride with my system of choice...however take into account exclusives(subjective), performance, price, online(stop fronting, y'all know MS fu*ked up Live on the XBone), ridiculously long install times, the value of Ps+ vs Live...I mean at the end of the day it's your choice and just be happy with your purchase I guess
Price is $100 difference...how long do you plan on owning this system for?

What did MS do to fu*k up Live on the X1? Ya'll talking about PS+ and XBL like this is how they will be forever. MS has already shown they are always actively working on the UI... and now it's W8 integrated, it'll be that much easier for them. Doesn't XBL have dedicated servers?

From what I'm reading, BF4 is running much better on the X1 than PS4 with their online gaming.

Long install times? Really? PS3 had long install times too, didn't change the actual enjoyability of the system though.

Value of PS+ vs Live.....? Explain...?

Dedicated servers >>>
 12-26-2013, 03:20 PM         #462
ShadowBlade 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SSJVEGETO said:
You say you were at work, but who works on Christmas? Damn near everybody is off......
Never said I was at work, but I was getting paid.

But not everyone is off. I know a shorty who works as a nurse and she went on her grind.
 12-26-2013, 03:24 PM         #463
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Infamous2o1x said:
pierce is wildin
yea he's been on some f*ggot shyt for a while now


he's alright tho
 3 years ago '11        #464
PTC 137 heat pts137
space
avatar space
space
$8,699 | Props total: 1079 1079
 tj.iscool said:

I can't front X1 needs some fixes here & there
but nothing major
Both systems will get fixes and updates and improvement as time rolls on...these people talking like what you get now is what it'll be for the next 7 years.

At this point, Microsoft is more trustworthy when it comes to their improvements and updates. It is what it is though.

When Titanfall comes out, hopefully Microsoft will have had another update by then and gain some more momentum.

As consumers, we want both companies to be neck and neck with system sales...forces both companies to put better sh*t out.
 3 years ago '09        #465
breezbitch 
space
avatar space
space
$5,152 | Props total: 460 460
but what about the people who dont give a sh*t about the tv and cable capabilities of xbox then does it still sh*t on the ps4?
 3 years ago '11        #466
PTC 137 heat pts137
space
avatar space
space
$8,699 | Props total: 1079 1079
 breezbi*ch said:
but what about the people who dont give a sh*t about the tv and cable capabilities of xbox then does it still sh*t on the ps4?
Titanfall...?

What's next? What about people who are lonely and only play single player games?
 3 years ago '05        #467
AirForce318 
space
avatar space
space
$11,848 | Props total: 160 160
Sony has great cust service in my experience with them. the ppl i know with xboxes have said that microsoft was sh*tty when it came to cust service
 12-26-2013, 04:15 PM         #468
ShadowBlade 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Just got off the phone with President Obama. He dropped some knowledge on me, his exact words:

"Shadow, look, the one thing you have to realize is that, there will always be those, who hate on you. No matter what you do, think or say, this is the truth, that I myself have come to realized as my role as president. There are people who willingly seek out confrontation in order to feed their own inadequacies. Just look at me. There are actually people, out there in the world, who believe that I'm not American. Now, as crazy as that might seem, it's true. When you live in life, and you've experienced bitter hatred first hand, you come to appreciate the people in your life who treat you right, who don't complain, who try to help you become a better person. Hater only are as powerful as you make them. Feed a hater attention, and ebd up only only wasting your time and energy. Now it may not be easy, dealing with these "haters"....but deal with it you must, now, and for the rest of your life."

Obama >>>
 12-26-2013, 04:37 PM         #469
CS35 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gmo BlaZe said:
since it smokes....use it as a fog machine. maybe even roast some marshallows if you throw some carpet on it
 ShadowBlade said:
Just got off the phone with President Obama. He dropped some knowledge on me, his exact words:

"Shadow, look, the one thing you have to realize is that, there will always be those, who hate on you. No matter what you do, think or say, this is the truth, that I myself have come to realized as my role as president. There are people who willingly seek out confrontation in order to feed their own inadequacies. Just look at me. There are actually people, out there in the world, who believe that I'm not American. Now, as crazy as that might seem, it's true. When you live in life, and you've experienced bitter hatred first hand, you come to appreciate the people in your life who treat you right, who don't complain, who try to help you become a better person. Hater only are as powerful as you make them. Feed a hater attention, and ebd up only only wasting your time and energy. Now it may not be easy, dealing with these "haters"....but deal with it you must, now, and for the rest of your life."

Obama >>>
i think both these f*ggots are the same person
 3 years ago '08        #470
Gmo BlaZe 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$3,766 | Props total: 319 319
 CS35 said:
i think both these f*ggots are the same person
Nope. We just here to give fools that ether u know? That sh*t that make ya sh*tbox smoke slow!
 12-26-2013, 05:11 PM         #471
ShadowBlade 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That eternal fade into obscurity.
 12-26-2013, 05:19 PM         #472
Tha Problum 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WalmartRollback said:
Yet you are the first to whine when your system takes a sh*t on you

LOL. the a.ssumption that someone doesnt want to waste money on a brick early in the game equates to being broke. Hilarious. That sounds like loser mentality.

I supposed now I need to throw up my bank statement to prove that I have enough money to have you k!lled and not give a single fu*k about it huh?
Enough money to send pookie with a butter knife broke n*gga

first to whine when my systems been running smooth for years?

dumb n*ggas acting like faulty products haven't been on the market years after initial release, not even restricted to just the electronics field. The fu*k you out here crying for like a scram when you aint even got a console
 3 years ago '09        #473
dadon85 128 heat pts128
space
space
space
$25,641 | Props total: 7574 7574
too personal for an internet gaming thread

funny though
 3 years ago '06        #474
xFMx ALCHEMiST 260 heat pts260
space
avatar space
space
$10,968 | Props total: 870 870
U been posting this whole time while the rest of us was asleep?
the fu*k is wrong with ur life
u get paid to stay home on Christmas and every other day on bxg? Ronnie payin u by posts?
alright HDbeatz u have a PS4 i believe u, but what are u hiding w/ a private account? Must be playing the same kiddy games as Krazie
 3 years ago '05        #475
GodzMustBeCrazy 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$5,828 | Props total: 359 359
 PTC said:
Price is $100 difference...how long do you plan on owning this system for?

What did MS do to fu*k up Live on the X1? Ya'll talking about PS+ and XBL like this is how they will be forever. MS has already shown they are always actively working on the UI... and now it's W8 integrated, it'll be that much easier for them. Doesn't XBL have dedicated servers?

From what I'm reading, BF4 is running much better on the X1 than PS4 with their online gaming.

Long install times? Really? PS3 had long install times too, didn't change the actual enjoyability of the system though.

Value of PS+ vs Live.....? Explain...?

Dedicated servers >>>
Sorry, but a $100 difference is big...I know everyone here on Boxden is ballin, but $100 more for inferior hardware is not good no matter how you look at it.

Party system on the Xbone is messed up...

Dedicated servers are nothing new, maybe new to Xbox live, but Sony's been using them for years...

Value of PS+

[pic - click to view]



Xbone install times...here's a quick twitter search on that, don't even try to compare this bullsh*t to PS3 install times especially when not every game required installation.


[pic - click to view]

 3 years ago '05        #476
Krazie 128 heat pts128
space
avatar space
space
$41,981 | Props total: 10548 10548
 KAREAMEL said:
U been posting this whole time while the rest of us was asleep?
the fu*k is wrong with ur life
u get paid to stay home on Christmas and every other day on bxg? Ronnie payin u by posts?
alright HDbeatz u have a PS4 i believe u, but what are u hiding w/ a private account? Must be playing the same kiddy games as Krazie
 3 years ago '13        #477
Bond 007 
space
avatar space
space
$522 | Props total: 25 25
this board is now worse than the sports section and the kobe, lebron thing
 12-26-2013, 07:06 PM         #478
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GodzMustBeCrazy said:
Sorry, but a $100 difference is big...I know everyone here on Boxden is ballin, but $100 more for inferior hardware is not good no matter how you look at it.

Party system on the Xbone is messed up...

Dedicated servers are nothing new, maybe new to Xbox live, but Sony's been using them for years...

Value of PS+

[pic - click to view]



Xbone install times...here's a quick twitter search on that, don't even try to compare this bullsh*t to PS3 install times especially when not every game required installation.


[pic - click to view]

U people definition of inferior on BX is skewed
inferior is Atari vs PS4/X1
 3 years ago '10        #479
illement 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$11,764 | Props total: 384 384




If you lame a.ss n*ggas would put this much effort into getting pus*y instead of trolling and warring over consoles y'all lives would be a lot happier and not give two fu*ks about who owns what console. This section is beginning to look worse than GameFaqs and they some real cornball a.ss n*ggas there
 3 years ago '05        #480
Cee4our 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,823 | Props total: 42 42
sadly i was bored enough to read this entire thread at work and i must say all that came from it is i kinda wanna play that little mermaid game now............
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 46
Image(s) inside U smoking with Sarah?
29 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 44
Image(s) inside _norma_xoxox Pull out?
26 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 36
Video inside Baltimore comedian Dave Butler DESTROYS heckler
123 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 31
NBA Richard Jefferson: The fruit of the NBA
125 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside PYT Stabs Innocent Victim 21 Times For The Fuk Of It. Demon Puzzy Nat..
36 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside Know you want waves like Pumper... Waves for Babes
158 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 23
NFL Aikman The White HOVA
42 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 19
Resident Evil 7: Biohazard Official Thread
78 comments
2 days ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy