Official Fanboy "fu*k yo system thread" (all system vs system topics here)

most viewed right now
 53
Video inside What My Chinese Wife Found Weird About America
23 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 47
Image(s) inside piink__bombshell
16 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 35
Video inside Someone save Melania Trump from her husband :(
92 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 33
Master P got the hook up!!
43 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

 12-26-2013, 02:46 PM         #441
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Did he come in here & claim to have another secret account
for certain games yet? I didn't feel like reading thru the thread
 3 years ago '05        #442
Krazie 128 heat pts128
space
avatar space
space
$41,985 | Props total: 10565 10565
 SSJVEGETO said:
Yea, I woke back up, but you have been posting nonstop since 12 AM this morning. Numbers don't lie homie.

Why did it take you all morning to upload video proof? Thats probably your boys PSN Account. You had to wake your boy up and go to his house to play on his PS4? If you really owned one you could have been shown us "proof". On my "sh*tbox one" I can record a vid and have it up in less than 5 minutes.

You going so hard on Battlefield right. On 2 different accounts..... So you play 15 hrs on one account and then start all over on the other one right. How many hours you have on that one?
This whole scenario reminds me of when Jesszman went to his friend's house to take a picture of his 360.
 12-26-2013, 02:47 PM         #443
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SSJVEGETO said:
Yea, I woke back up, but you have been posting nonstop since 12 AM this morning. Numbers don't lie homie.

Why did it take you all morning to upload video proof? Thats probably your boys PSN Account. You had to wake your boy up and go to his house to play on his PS4? If you really owned one you could have been shown us "proof". On my "sh*tbox one" I can record a vid and have it up in less than 5 minutes.

You going so hard on Battlefield right. On 2 different accounts..... So you play 15 hrs on one account and then start all over on the other one right. How many hours you have on that one?
or his connection on 56k levels
 3 years ago '08        #444
Gmo BlaZe 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$3,766 | Props total: 319 319
since it smokes....use it as a fog machine. maybe even roast some marshallows if you throw some carpet on it
 12-26-2013, 02:50 PM         #445
ShadowBlade 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Its sad when truth is thought of as a lie.

Now I know how Jesus must've felt. Yeah, the PS4 isn't mine, its for my homeboy. I realize now no matter what I do the haters will find a way to flip it, no matter how strong the evidence.

To answer you question though SSJ, I wasn't even home when I said what Id upload it son, but I am now.

Any PS4 BF4 players here, add me: PhantomEdition



 Krazie said:
This whole scenario reminds me of when Jesszman went to his friend's house to take a picture of his 360.
Kraize what happened to your B, you got demoted?
 12-26-2013, 02:52 PM         #446
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TH35 said:
I do it's just stupid expensive 2013 machines can't play sh*t out the box. I hardly gripe about anything especially involving money. This ain't on fanboy sh*t either it's both systems... It's weak. A PC or laptop doesn't require installations when it says it can already play a Blu Ray or DVD. the games I enjoy but sh*t
it's called last minute changes/updates/fixes
u want them t return the consoles back to the factory
to get updated or just do it online...Jesus Christ u BX n*ggas


TH35 go back to the Jukebox n*gga & post them albums
i need that new R Kelly & Beyonce for the females sir

 12-26-2013, 02:54 PM         #447
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Infamous2o1x said:
pierce is wildin
n*ggas act like all the x1 does is TV...that shiit extra lame
 3 years ago '07        #448
moe4484 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,058 | Props total: 463 463
yall cats didnt have to sh*t on shadowblade on christmas. They n*gga just wanna troll about videogames let him live
 12-26-2013, 02:59 PM         #449
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KJHARDY said:
Who uses disc based games on PC.



[pic - click to view]

i guess u a.ssume everyone uses steam
 3 years ago '12        #450
Foyt 141 heat pts141
space
avatar space
space
$15,681 | Props total: 2771 2771
PTC dropping so much ethernet
 3 years ago '11        #451
blackhat 24 heat pts24
space
space
space
$3,024 | Props total: 0 0
Anybody that had to send in either an Xbox 360 or PS3 there was a chance that you weren't going to get your original system back. Also knowing that they don't actually send you a new system should be a wakeup call that these corporations are just trying to save money by not addressing the issue at hand whether it's a RROD or YLOD. They'll send you a refurb cause they know your desperation to play the console is greater than getting a new system in return. They'll come out with newer consoles that address or will attempt to address the issues at hand all while trying to save money to increase their profit margins. This practice of giving consumers refurbished systems isn't new and you shouldn't be surprised.
 12-26-2013, 03:02 PM         #452
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Same n*ggas crying about Microsoft Kinect gimmicks
the same ones praising Apple & that Siris.lut
 3 years ago '05        #453
GodzMustBeCrazy 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$5,828 | Props total: 360 360
 PTC said:
The amount of hardware conversation is ridiculous. It's so early on.

If you buying a system to play ONLY multi platform games... then the PS4 might be the choice depending on how you feel about PS+ vs XBL...

If you buying a system taking exclusives into account... then it shouldn't matter what the hardware is ...ya'll talking about Sony's exclusives...you basically saying that, even IF Sony had a weaker console, you'd still purchase it right? Probably not because a sh*tload of you are hypocrites.

That's where the mindset needs to be at though, software and everything but hardware. This fu*king mindless, teraflop sh*t is stupid as fu*k Multiplatform games need to be developers with the lowest common denominator anyways.
If it was just exclusives versus system performance, then I'd definitely ride with my system of choice...however take into account exclusives(subjective), performance, price, online(stop fronting, y'all know MS fu*ked up Live on the XBone), ridiculously long install times, the value of Ps+ vs Live...I mean at the end of the day it's your choice and just be happy with your purchase I guess
 3 years ago '11        #454
PTC 137 heat pts137
space
avatar space
space
$8,699 | Props total: 1079 1079
 blackhat said:
Anybody that had to send in either an Xbox 360 or PS3 there was a chance that you weren't going to get your original system back. Also knowing that they don't actually send you a new system should be a wakeup call that these corporations are just trying to save money by not addressing the issue at hand whether it's a RROD or YLOD. They'll send you a refurb cause they know your desperation to play the console is greater than getting a new system in return. They'll come out with newer consoles that address or will attempt to address the issues at hand all while trying to save money to increase their profit margins. This practice of giving consumers refurbished systems isn't new and you shouldn't be surprised.
You would to if you had to run a business. Talking about these corporations sending refurbished systems as if this is some unethical practice.

They're losing money in video games and the margins on the systems are slim...can't expect them to send you a brand new one EVERY TIME...do you know how many people would abuse that?
 3 years ago '04        #455
TheProtege9020 52 heat pts52
space
avatar space
space
$5,207 | Props total: 296 296
Shadow you still didn't answer the last question

Since you have the disc version of BF4, and then got the digital version did you have to reinstall it since its already on the PS4, or does it now let you play what already have installed without the disc?
 12-26-2013, 03:12 PM         #456
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Krazie said:
This whole scenario reminds me of when Jesszman went to his friend's house to take a picture of his 360.
yooo that's the first thing that poped in my head when I read that


these trolls are faker than press on nails
 12-26-2013, 03:15 PM         #457
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GodzMustBeCrazy said:
If it was just exclusives versus system performance, then I'd definitely ride with my system of choice...however take into account exclusives(subjective), performance, price, online(stop fronting, y'all know MS fu*ked up Live on the XBone), ridiculously long install times, the value of Ps+ vs Live...I mean at the end of the day it's your choice and just be happy with your purchase I guess
u n*ggas forgetting Live on 360 & X1 different
X1 gonna get better with updates just like on 360

I can't front X1 needs some fixes here & there
but nothing major
 3 years ago '04        #458
TheProtege9020 52 heat pts52
space
avatar space
space
$5,207 | Props total: 296 296
You say you were at work, but who works on Christmas? Damn near everybody is off......
 12-26-2013, 03:17 PM         #459
ShadowBlade 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SSJVEGETO said:
Shadow you still didn't answer the last question

Since you have the disc version of BF4, and then got the digital version did you have to reinstall it since its already on the PS4, or does it now let you play what already have installed without the disc?
To my surprise, once you download and install a digital copy of a game, if you try to put the disc in of the same game, it won't let you play the disc version. It says something like: There is already a copy of this game available, if you want to install from the disc, delete the version that's already on the HDD.
 12-26-2013, 03:18 PM         #460
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SSJVEGETO said:
Yea, I woke back up, but you have been posting nonstop since 12 AM this morning. Numbers don't lie homie.

Why did it take you all morning to upload video proof? Thats probably your boys PSN Account. You had to wake your boy up and go to his house to play on his PS4? If you really owned one you could have been shown us "proof". On my "sh*tbox one" I can record a vid and have it up in less than 5 minutes.

You going so hard on Battlefield right. On 2 different accounts..... So you play 15 hrs on one account and then start all over on the other one right. How many hours you have on that one?

Since you have the disc version of BF4, and then got the digital version did you have to reinstall it since its already on the PS4, or does it now let you play without the disc?
this whole post sounds accurate as fu*k


but think about it...HD & Friendz has about 8 different accounts on this site
so it wouldn't surprise me if he does on psn as well
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside U smoking with Sarah?
58 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
BLACK PANTHER - Martin Freeman Confirmed Set Photos Surface
27 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Boris Kodjoe Outchea Tryna Turn His Son Into A Battyboi. Jaden Smith 2..
163 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 8
David Ayer just posted this on his Twitter
67 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside M. Night Shyamalan's Split Review
10 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 5
Video inside Baltimore comedian Dave Butler DESTROYS heckler
139 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 5
Jan 20 - Trump's Cabinet Is The First With No Latinos Since Reagan
35 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside Criminals Can’t Wait To Be Arrested By This Sexy NY Cop
105 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy