Official Fanboy "fu*k yo system thread" (all system vs system topics here)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who You Smashin???
55 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Mar 26 - Melania Trump refuses to sleep in the same bed as her husband
43 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside On Piru: BX Icon Wack 100 Says Kendrick Told Him Who He Dissed On The ..
67 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Gimmie some bb oil....15min of Backshots n im good
33 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 3 years ago '05        #441
Krazie 129 heat pts129
space
space
$42,536 | Props total: 12308 12308
 SSJVEGETO said:
Yea, I woke back up, but you have been posting nonstop since 12 AM this morning. Numbers don't lie homie.

Why did it take you all morning to upload video proof? Thats probably your boys PSN Account. You had to wake your boy up and go to his house to play on his PS4? If you really owned one you could have been shown us "proof". On my "sh*tbox one" I can record a vid and have it up in less than 5 minutes.

You going so hard on Battlefield right. On 2 different accounts..... So you play 15 hrs on one account and then start all over on the other one right. How many hours you have on that one?
This whole scenario reminds me of when Jesszman went to his friend's house to take a picture of his 360.
 12-26-2013, 01:47 PM         #442
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SSJVEGETO said:
Yea, I woke back up, but you have been posting nonstop since 12 AM this morning. Numbers don't lie homie.

Why did it take you all morning to upload video proof? Thats probably your boys PSN Account. You had to wake your boy up and go to his house to play on his PS4? If you really owned one you could have been shown us "proof". On my "sh*tbox one" I can record a vid and have it up in less than 5 minutes.

You going so hard on Battlefield right. On 2 different accounts..... So you play 15 hrs on one account and then start all over on the other one right. How many hours you have on that one?
or his connection on 56k levels
 3 years ago '08        #443
Gmo BlaZe 28 heat pts28
space
space
$3,805 | Props total: 500 500
since it smokes....use it as a fog machine. maybe even roast some marshallows if you throw some carpet on it
 12-26-2013, 01:50 PM         #444
ShadowBlade 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Its sad when truth is thought of as a lie.

Now I know how Jesus must've felt. Yeah, the PS4 isn't mine, its for my homeboy. I realize now no matter what I do the haters will find a way to flip it, no matter how strong the evidence.

To answer you question though SSJ, I wasn't even home when I said what Id upload it son, but I am now.

Any PS4 BF4 players here, add me: PhantomEdition

Krazie said:
This whole scenario reminds me of when Jesszman went to his friend's house to take a picture of his 360.
Kraize what happened to your B, you got demoted?
 12-26-2013, 01:52 PM         #445
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TH35 said:
I do it's just stupid expensive 2013 machines can't play sh*t out the box. I hardly gripe about anything especially involving money. This ain't on fanboy sh*t either it's both systems... It's weak. A PC or laptop doesn't require installations when it says it can already play a Blu Ray or DVD. the games I enjoy but sh*t
it's called last minute changes/updates/fixes
u want them t return the consoles back to the factory
to get updated or just do it online...Jesus Christ u BX n*ggas

TH35 go back to the Jukebox n*gga & post them albums
i need that new R Kelly & Beyonce for the females sir

12-26-2013, 01:54 PM         #446
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Infamous2o1x said:
pierce is wildin
n*ggas act like all the x1 does is TV...that shiit extra lame
 3 years ago '07        #447
moe4484 4 heat pts
space
space
$8,195 | Props total: 537 537
yall cats didnt have to sh*t on shadowblade on christmas. They n*gga just wanna troll about videogames let him live
 12-26-2013, 01:59 PM         #448
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KJHARDY said:
Who uses disc based games on PC.

[pic - click to view]

i guess u a.ssume everyone uses steam
 3 years ago '12        #449
Foyt 141 heat pts141
space
space
$15,891 | Props total: 3241 3241
PTC dropping so much ethernet
 3 years ago '11        #450
blackhat 24 heat pts24
space
space
space
$3,024 | Props total: 0 0
Anybody that had to send in either an Xbox 360 or PS3 there was a chance that you weren't going to get your original system back. Also knowing that they don't actually send you a new system should be a wakeup call that these corporations are just trying to save money by not addressing the issue at hand whether it's a RROD or YLOD. They'll send you a refurb cause they know your desperation to play the console is greater than getting a new system in return. They'll come out with newer consoles that address or will attempt to address the issues at hand all while trying to save money to increase their profit margins. This practice of giving consumers refurbished systems isn't new and you shouldn't be surprised.
 12-26-2013, 02:02 PM         #451
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Same n*ggas crying about Microsoft Kinect gimmicks
the same ones praising Apple & that Siris.lut
 3 years ago '05        #452
GodzMustBeCrazy 29 heat pts29
space
space
$5,952 | Props total: 482 482
 PTC said:
The amount of hardware conversation is ridiculous. It's so early on.

If you buying a system to play ONLY multi platform games... then the PS4 might be the choice depending on how you feel about PS+ vs XBL...

If you buying a system taking exclusives into account... then it shouldn't matter what the hardware is ...ya'll talking about Sony's exclusives...you basically saying that, even IF Sony had a weaker console, you'd still purchase it right? Probably not because a sh*tload of you are hypocrites.

That's where the mindset needs to be at though, software and everything but hardware. This fu*king mindless, teraflop sh*t is stupid as fu*k Multiplatform games need to be developers with the lowest common denominator anyways.
If it was just exclusives versus system performance, then I'd definitely ride with my system of choice...however take into account exclusives(subjective), performance, price, online(stop fronting, y'all know MS fu*ked up Live on the XBone), ridiculously long install times, the value of Ps+ vs Live...I mean at the end of the day it's your choice and just be happy with your purchase I guess
 3 years ago '11        #453
PTC 137 heat pts137
space
space
$8,751 | Props total: 1165 1165
 blackhat said:
Anybody that had to send in either an Xbox 360 or PS3 there was a chance that you weren't going to get your original system back. Also knowing that they don't actually send you a new system should be a wakeup call that these corporations are just trying to save money by not addressing the issue at hand whether it's a RROD or YLOD. They'll send you a refurb cause they know your desperation to play the console is greater than getting a new system in return. They'll come out with newer consoles that address or will attempt to address the issues at hand all while trying to save money to increase their profit margins. This practice of giving consumers refurbished systems isn't new and you shouldn't be surprised.
You would to if you had to run a business. Talking about these corporations sending refurbished systems as if this is some unethical practice.

They're losing money in video games and the margins on the systems are slim...can't expect them to send you a brand new one EVERY TIME...do you know how many people would abuse that?
 3 years ago '04        #454
TheProtege9020 53 heat pts53
space
space
$5,239 | Props total: 388 388
Shadow you still didn't answer the last question

Since you have the disc version of BF4, and then got the digital version did you have to reinstall it since its already on the PS4, or does it now let you play what already have installed without the disc?
 12-26-2013, 02:12 PM         #455
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Krazie said:
yooo that's the first thing that poped in my head when I read that

these trolls are faker than press on nails
 12-26-2013, 02:15 PM         #456
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GodzMustBeCrazy said:
If it was just exclusives versus system performance, then I'd definitely ride with my system of choice...however take into account exclusives(subjective), performance, price, online(stop fronting, y'all know MS fu*ked up Live on the XBone), ridiculously long install times, the value of Ps+ vs Live...I mean at the end of the day it's your choice and just be happy with your purchase I guess
u n*ggas forgetting Live on 360 & X1 different
X1 gonna get better with updates just like on 360

I can't front X1 needs some fixes here & there
but nothing major
 3 years ago '04        #457
TheProtege9020 53 heat pts53
space
space
$5,239 | Props total: 388 388
You say you were at work, but who works on Christmas? Damn near everybody is off......
 12-26-2013, 02:17 PM         #458
ShadowBlade 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SSJVEGETO said:
Shadow you still didn't answer the last question

Since you have the disc version of BF4, and then got the digital version did you have to reinstall it since its already on the PS4, or does it now let you play what already have installed without the disc?
To my surprise, once you download and install a digital copy of a game, if you try to put the disc in of the same game, it won't let you play the disc version. It says something like: There is already a copy of this game available, if you want to install from the disc, delete the version that's already on the HDD.
 12-26-2013, 02:18 PM         #459
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SSJVEGETO said:

Since you have the disc version of BF4, and then got the digital version did you have to reinstall it since its already on the PS4, or does it now let you play without the disc?
this whole post sounds accurate as fu*k

but think about it...HD & Friendz has about 8 different accounts on this site
so it wouldn't surprise me if he does on psn as well
 3 years ago '11        #460
PTC 137 heat pts137
space
space
$8,751 | Props total: 1165 1165
 GodzMustBeCrazy said:
Price is $100 difference...how long do you plan on owning this system for?

What did MS do to fu*k up Live on the X1? Ya'll talking about PS+ and XBL like this is how they will be forever. MS has already shown they are always actively working on the UI... and now it's W8 integrated, it'll be that much easier for them. Doesn't XBL have dedicated servers?

From what I'm reading, BF4 is running much better on the X1 than PS4 with their online gaming.

Long install times? Really? PS3 had long install times too, didn't change the actual enjoyability of the system though.

Value of PS+ vs Live.....? Explain...?

Dedicated servers >>>
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside What Would You Do In This Situation? (If It Was Real Of Course)
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside pinkyfromtheblock
42 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Queen Kunta Back! Iggy Azalea Returns To Save Hip Hop With Her Fat A$$ ..
66 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Mar 25 - Popcorn. Ready...Pres. weighing asking Paul Ryan to resign as..
30 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Even Time Magazine Is Covering The Kendrick Bodying Drake Story
166 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Full Spec Leak of Galaxy S8+ with clear pictures
50 comments
2 days ago