Official Fanboy "fu*k yo system thread" (all system vs system topics here)

most viewed right now
 71
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 65
Image(s) inside Went To The 4:44 Tour Last Night
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 58
yukmouth responded to gonzoe
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 24
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
118 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #21
deziking 81 heat pts81
space
avatar space
space
$19,591 | Props total: 5299 5299
n*gga who calls a console a fu*king box. fu*k that pos box.
Greenghost2212 gave props
 
 08-05-2011, 11:19 AM         #23
mprjxl 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i just bought a 360, but its still PS TRIPLE FOR LIFE
 6 years ago '04        #24
dirtybayrecordz 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,072 | Props total: 1512 1512

































































[pic - click to view]



FK YO PS3


Last edited by dirtybayrecordz; 08-05-2011 at 12:16 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #25
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$37,101 | Props total: 10810 10810
..So where are the funny jokes?
 6 years ago '06        #26
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$14,082 | Props total: 39 39
Realistically, would Chamillitary suck d!ck to avoid a RROD during the 1st week release of Gears 3




Yes or No.

(Take into consideration the time it takes for shipping and replacement)


Last edited by Soraci7; 08-05-2011 at 11:47 AM..
 08-05-2011, 11:48 AM         #27
LakeHawks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KSoraci7 said:
Realistically, would Chamillitary suck d!ck to avoid a RROD during the 1st week release of Gears 3




Yes or No.



 08-05-2011, 11:57 AM         #28
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KSoraci7 said:
Realistically, would Chamillitary suck d!ck to avoid a RROD during the 1st week release of Gears 3




Yes or No.

(Take into consideration the time it takes for shipping and replacement)
Why do you bring me up in a thread I never posted in? You that much of a c*nt to think about me night and day? Of course you do that's the only explanation. I really must bother you.

To answer your question, I have two 360's and I already did the x-clamp fix on both of them before any issues occurred so I'm 100% safe from any issues bi*ch.
 6 years ago '09        #29
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
avatar space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
Now lets not act like fat PS3s haven't blown up themselves. The RSX chips on them things pop too. I don't really miss the PS3 as much as I thought I would. I guess after using that same sh*tty cross bar for 5 years now it would be hard to miss something that fu*king bland. If not for getting some good exclusives I would be pissed I spent as much time fu*king with Sony as I have this gen.
 08-05-2011, 12:03 PM         #30
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NnAiTnAjSa317 said:
Now lets not act like fat PS3s haven't blown up themselves. The RSX chips on them things pop too. I don't really miss the PS3 as much as I thought I would. I guess after using that same sh*tty cross bar for 5 years now it would be hard to miss something that fu*king bland. If not for getting some good exclusives I would be pissed I spent as much time fu*king with Sony as I have this gen.
lets not act like that wan't 5% of the consoles if that where as 90% of 360 pre-slims got RROD
 6 years ago '06        #31
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$14,082 | Props total: 39 39
Originally Posted by KSoraci7 View Post

Realistically, would Chamillitary suck d!ck to avoid a RROD during the 1st week release of Gears 3




Yes or No.

(Take into consideration the time it takes for shipping and replacement)
 Chamillitary said:
Why do you bring me up in a thread I never posted in? You that much of a c*nt to think about me night and day? Of course you do that's the only explanation. I really must bother you.

To answer your question, I have two 360's and I already did the x-clamp fix on both of them before any issues occurred so I'm 100% safe from any issues bi*ch.


Last edited by Soraci7; 08-05-2011 at 12:18 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #32
dirtybayrecordz 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,072 | Props total: 1512 1512
 Chamillitary said:
Why do you bring me up in a thread I never posted in? You that much of a c*nt to think about me night and day? Of course you do that's the only explanation. I really must bother you.

To answer your question, I have two 360's and I already did the x-clamp fix on both of them before any issues occurred so I'm 100% safe from any issues bi*ch.
 08-05-2011, 12:19 PM         #33
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KSoraci7 said:
Dawg you're 29 years old. Don't you have something productive to do in your life? Shouldn't you be on the verge of getting married or having kids or at a job or some sh*t? Instead your on here arguing with a 21 year old about which system is better. You're a god damn LAME.

I can't imagine being on here in 8 years arguing with someone 8 years younger than me on why a system is better than the other. I'm done responding to you lames and losers on this board so feel free to talk sh*t all you want.
 6 years ago '06        #34
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$14,082 | Props total: 39 39
 Chamillitary said:
Dawg you're 29 years old. Don't you have something productive to do in your life? Shouldn't you be on the verge of getting married or having kids or at a job or some sh*t? Instead your on here arguing with a 21 year old about which system is better. You're a god damn LAME.

I can't imagine being on here in 8 years arguing with someone 8 years younger than me on why a system is better than the other. I'm done responding to you lames and losers on this board so feel free to talk sh*t all you want.

[pic - click to view]

deadpoolsnow gave props
 
 6 years ago '05        #35
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$37,101 | Props total: 10810 10810
 Chamillitary said:
Dawg you're 29 years old. Don't you have something productive to do in your life? Shouldn't you be on the verge of getting married or having kids or at a job or some sh*t? Instead your on here arguing with a 21 year old about which system is better. You're a god damn LAME.

I can't imagine being on here in 8 years arguing with someone 8 years younger than me on why a system is better than the other. I'm done responding to you lames and losers on this board so feel free to talk sh*t all you want.
We all say the same sh*t... 8 years from now you gonna be on here going at the younger heads sh*t's a cycle... Boxden >>>
 08-05-2011, 12:26 PM         #36
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KSoraci7 said:

[pic - click to view]

Typical response. You got sh*t on for being a fu*king loser with no life so you respond with a GIF that you saved in your own personal album.
 6 years ago '06        #37
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$14,082 | Props total: 39 39
 Chamillitary said:
Typical response. You got sh*t on for being a fu*king loser with no life so you respond with a GIF that you saved in your own personal album.

[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '05        #38
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,661 | Props total: 13780 13780
 IronMaiden said:
Aight blackboy

Trey-4-life

xbox is garbage, full of adhd wannabe gamers and has 0 good exlusives.
Nice come back.

Go make a thread whining about illegal downloads.
 6 years ago '05        #39
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,661 | Props total: 13780 13780
Why is it a b*tch of PS3 stanley's in here mad? Why??? Nerds.
 08-05-2011, 02:18 PM         #40
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Y.G. said:
Why is it a b*tch of PS3 stanley's in here mad? Why??? Nerds.
Because one is 29 trolling an internet forum for a living and the other needs to hit his quota of 1,000 posts per month. Both of them are some bi*ches.

They both represent Boston so they need to nut hug each other because of that.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 73
NBA Bron and the Cavs been on they sh-t since ...
31 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 64
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
41 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 61
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
39 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 53
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
86 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 51
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
76 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 37
Damn!! Is all I can say
89 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 35
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 34
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
121 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy