Official Fanboy "fu*k yo system thread" (all system vs system topics here)

most viewed right now
NFL Trump attacks Kaepernick
389 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Married high school teacher, 25, 'had sex with 4of her students,2 of t..
53 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Harvard Study: Apple Slows Down old iPhones to Sell Millions of New M..
36 comments
@tech
most viewed right now
emily ratajkowski
21 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #21
deziking 71 heat pts71
space
space
$18,965 | Props total: 4041 4041
n*gga who calls a console a fu*king box. fu*k that pos box.
Greenghost2212 gave props

08-05-2011, 10:19 AM         #23
mprjxl 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i just bought a 360, but its still PS TRIPLE FOR LIFE
 6 years ago '04        #24
dirtybayrecordz 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,874 | Props total: 1115 1115

[pic - click to view]

FK YO PS3

Last edited by dirtybayrecordz; 08-05-2011 at 11:16 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #25
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$36,464 | Props total: 9427 9427
..So where are the funny jokes?
 6 years ago '06        #26
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,080 | Props total: 34 34
Realistically, would Chamillitary suck d!ck to avoid a RROD during the 1st week release of Gears 3

Yes or No.

(Take into consideration the time it takes for shipping and replacement)

Last edited by Soraci7; 08-05-2011 at 10:47 AM..
 08-05-2011, 10:48 AM         #27
LakeHawks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KSoraci7 said:
Realistically, would Chamillitary suck d!ck to avoid a RROD during the 1st week release of Gears 3

Yes or No.

08-05-2011, 10:57 AM         #28
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KSoraci7 said:

Yes or No.

Why do you bring me up in a thread I never posted in? You that much of a c*nt to think about me night and day? Of course you do that's the only explanation. I really must bother you.

To answer your question, I have two 360's and I already did the x-clamp fix on both of them before any issues occurred so I'm 100% safe from any issues bi*ch.
 6 years ago '09        #29
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 68 68
Now lets not act like fat PS3s haven't blown up themselves. The RSX chips on them things pop too. I don't really miss the PS3 as much as I thought I would. I guess after using that same sh*tty cross bar for 5 years now it would be hard to miss something that fu*king bland. If not for getting some good exclusives I would be pissed I spent as much time fu*king with Sony as I have this gen.
 08-05-2011, 11:03 AM         #30
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NnAiTnAjSa317 said:
Now lets not act like fat PS3s haven't blown up themselves. The RSX chips on them things pop too. I don't really miss the PS3 as much as I thought I would. I guess after using that same sh*tty cross bar for 5 years now it would be hard to miss something that fu*king bland. If not for getting some good exclusives I would be pissed I spent as much time fu*king with Sony as I have this gen.
lets not act like that wan't 5% of the consoles if that where as 90% of 360 pre-slims got RROD
 6 years ago '06        #31
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
Originally Posted by KSoraci7 View Post

Yes or No.

Chamillitary said:
Why do you bring me up in a thread I never posted in? You that much of a c*nt to think about me night and day? Of course you do that's the only explanation. I really must bother you.

To answer your question, I have two 360's and I already did the x-clamp fix on both of them before any issues occurred so I'm 100% safe from any issues bi*ch.

Last edited by Soraci7; 08-05-2011 at 11:18 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #32
dirtybayrecordz 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,874 | Props total: 1115 1115
 Chamillitary said:

08-05-2011, 11:19 AM         #33
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KSoraci7 said:
Dawg you're 29 years old. Don't you have something productive to do in your life? Shouldn't you be on the verge of getting married or having kids or at a job or some sh*t? Instead your on here arguing with a 21 year old about which system is better. You're a god damn LAME.

I can't imagine being on here in 8 years arguing with someone 8 years younger than me on why a system is better than the other. I'm done responding to you lames and losers on this board so feel free to talk sh*t all you want.
 6 years ago '06        #34
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
 Chamillitary said:
Dawg you're 29 years old. Don't you have something productive to do in your life? Shouldn't you be on the verge of getting married or having kids or at a job or some sh*t? Instead your on here arguing with a 21 year old about which system is better. You're a god damn LAME.

I can't imagine being on here in 8 years arguing with someone 8 years younger than me on why a system is better than the other. I'm done responding to you lames and losers on this board so feel free to talk sh*t all you want.

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #35
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$36,464 | Props total: 9427 9427
 Chamillitary said:

We all say the same sh*t... 8 years from now you gonna be on here going at the younger heads sh*t's a cycle... Boxden >>>
 08-05-2011, 11:26 AM         #36
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KSoraci7 said:

[pic - click to view]

Typical response. You got sh*t on for being a fu*king loser with no life so you respond with a GIF that you saved in your own personal album.
 6 years ago '06        #37
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
 Chamillitary said:
Typical response. You got sh*t on for being a fu*king loser with no life so you respond with a GIF that you saved in your own personal album.

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #38
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$40,888 | Props total: 12314 12314
 IronMaiden said:
Aight blackboy

Trey-4-life

xbox is garbage, full of adhd wannabe gamers and has 0 good exlusives.
Nice come back.

Go make a thread whining about illegal downloads.
 6 years ago '05        #39
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$40,888 | Props total: 12314 12314
Why is it a b*tch of PS3 stanley's in here mad? Why??? Nerds.
 08-05-2011, 01:18 PM         #40
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Y.G. said:
Why is it a b*tch of PS3 stanley's in here mad? Why??? Nerds.
Because one is 29 trolling an internet forum for a living and the other needs to hit his quota of 1,000 posts per month. Both of them are some bi*ches.

They both represent Boston so they need to nut hug each other because of that.
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX 49 year old Mike Tyson destroying the heavy bag still
96 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Sep 21 - infamous mob rat/scumbag sammy "sammy the bull" gravano released from..
54 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Diaper Booty Or Blessed? 🤔
65 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Best Films of the Year so Far?
117 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Bhad Bhabie - Hi Bich (Back with a new video)
214 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside NBA Live 18 is LIT! Posting my own GamePlay Footage. BEAST MODE!
55 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside What the fu-k is going on in the basketball sports game genre ?
56 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Maury Laughs At German Model Who Got Injections To Turn Herself Black
147 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy