Official Fanboy "fu*k yo system thread" (all system vs system topics here)

most viewed right now
Video inside The truth about black seed oil and how it changed my life
156 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
7/23 - wwf battleground - washed up randy orton vs jinder mahal in a punjabi p..
696 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
NBA LeGm will not waive his no trade clause.
34 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside EXTREMELY RARE!!! Fearless Male Lion attacks Buffalo Herd, ALONE!!!
39 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

4 years ago '05        #321
Krazie 132 heat pts132
space
space
$44,369 | Props total: 17155 17155
I kinda feel bad for Shadow, leave him alone. This was his whole Christmas. Let's give him 24 hours before further jokes.
 12-26-2013, 04:13 AM         #322
ShadowBlade 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SSJVEGETO said:
Ok dude, whatever you say. Just admit it, you got caught and now you look dumb as fu*k. So you say you been playing BF4 since the last time you got a trophy and haven't got another one since then. 2 weeks and you can't even unlock a trophy. You must play like sh*t.

What this bi*ch a.ss lame doesn't realize is that the majority of the trophies are in the campaign, which I haven't played yet. There are only 5 trophies in the multiplayer, and I have 1 of the 5. I've been playing this sh*t everyday day, leveling up and getting new guns and gear, having fun. So honestly, I dont give a fu*k about the other 4, I'll get them, when I get them.
F*ggot
 Krazie said:
I kinda feel bad for Shadow, leave him alone. This was his whole Christmas. Let's give him 24 hours before further jokes.
Not as bad as I feel for you for still playing video games for girls and trying to lie about a "hack" then coming clean a couple posts later.

4 years ago '04        #323
TheProtege9020 54 heat pts54
space
space
$5,385 | Props total: 658 658
 ShadowBlade said:
Whatever I say? But its true. You bi*ches got all hype about my "2 games" acting like I haven't played in weeks, getting hype of a PSN trophy info site trying to go in.

And caught doing what? Making you all look like dumb a.ss bi*ches with very little effort?
O.K. In that case, yeah, you caught me!
Ok dude. Whatever makes you feel better. Have fun posting on BX since you clearly don't have enough time to be playing your PS4.
 4 years ago '05        #324
Krazie 132 heat pts132
space
space
 SSJVEGETO said:
So you made two accounts and paid for the same game twice and we are supposed to believe you
This is the weirdest thing I've ever seen. Dude promoted his brand new PS4 account and claimed he forgot both his PS3 and 360 accounts, and now has 2 different PS4 accounts?

This is the most elaborate bullsh*t I've ever seen in my life.

Either he's completely retarded or he's actually telling the truth (I give about a .01% chance).
 4 years ago '07        #325
I bleed GREEN 33 heat pts33
space
space
$20,769 | Props total: 13380 13380
 ShadowBlade said:

What this bi*ch a.ss lame doesn't realize is that the majority of the trophies are in the campaign, which I haven't played yet. There are only 5 trophies in the multiplayer, and I have 1 of the 5. I've been playing this sh*t everyday day, leveling up and getting new guns and gear, having fun. So honestly, I dont give a fu*k about the other 4, I'll get them, when I get them.
F*ggot

Not as bad as I feel for you for still playing video games for girls and trying to lie about a "hack" then coming clean a couple posts later.

so someone says they got hacked 2 years ago and you still think theyd be hacked now

post up that battlelog.
 4 years ago '05        #326
Krazie 132 heat pts132
space
space
 SSJVEGETO said:
Ok dude. Whatever makes you feel better. Have fun posting on BX since you clearly don't have enough time to be playing your PS4.
Game over.

And without directly responding to that piece of sh*t, why would I lie about about my account getting stolen and moved to Hungary? That's obviously against my stance as an Xbot to spread fake sh*t against Microsoft.

I expect to be crucified by the Xbots by tomorrow for such fake blasphemy.

Last edited by Krazie; 12-26-2013 at 04:23 AM..
 12-26-2013, 04:22 AM         #327
ShadowBlade 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SSJVEGETO said:
So you made two accounts and paid for the same game twice and we are supposed to believe you
I dont give a fu*k if you believe me or not. It's Christmas time, you have no idea how much I got bless over the holidays. I got tired of all the disc swapping, got way more money then I was expecting so I said fu*k it. Might as well cop the digital. Interesting enough though, for some reason you can't play the disc version while the digital is on the HDD.

Oh and, you still trying to come at me?

I'm untouchable bro, and you know why? I live in truth, truth that can be proven.

Krazie said:
This is the weirdest thing I've ever seen. Dude promoted his brand new PS4 account and claimed he forgot both his PS3 and 360 accounts, and now has 2 different PS4 accounts?

This is the most elaborate bullsh*t I've ever seen in my life.

Either he's completely retarded or he's actually telling the truth (I give about a .01% chance).
Stopped right there.

You played the Little Mermaid on the 20th of this month and you're talking about it's "the weirdest thing you've ever seen"

Well let me tell you, from where I'm looking right now, that makes two of us.
 4 years ago '05        #328
Krazie 132 heat pts132
space
space
 ShadowBlade said:
I dont give a fu*k if you believe me or not. It's Christmas time, you have no idea how much I got bless over the holidays. I got tired of all the disc swapping, got way more money then I was expecting so I said fu*k it. Might as well cop the digital. Interesting enough though, for some reason you can't play the disc version while the digital is on the HDD.

Oh and, you still trying to come at me?

I'm untouchable bro, and you know why? I live in truth, truth that can be proven.

Stopped right there.

You played the Little Mermaid on the 20th of this month and you're talking about it's "the weirdest thing you've ever seen"

Well let me tell you, from where I'm looking right now, that makes two of us.
This dude is typing paragraphs about how mad he's not.

Aka...

He's mad.

What's worse? Me playing "Little Mermaid" for 20 minutes in the past 2 weeks or you playing 0 minutes of any game in the past 2 weeks?

And I'm willing to prove that I played it by posting my gamertag, how about you do the same?

Last edited by Krazie; 12-26-2013 at 04:28 AM..
 12-26-2013, 04:25 AM         #329
ShadowBlade 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Flawless Image said:
so someone says they got hacked 2 years ago and you still think theyd be hacked now

post up that battlelog.
He was the one who brought it up as a defense for playing the Little Mermaid.
Try to read before you post dumb sh*t.
 4 years ago '07        #330
space
space
 ShadowBlade said:
no he didnt he responded about his avatar and said he had been hacked 2 years ago maybe you should try to read

then yo a.ss made like 4 or 5 more posts alluding to that he said it was cause of being hacked even though he never said that,go to bed

and i bet this dude back on here bright and early posting
 12-26-2013, 04:31 AM         #331
ShadowBlade 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Krazie said:
This dude is typing paragraphs about how mad he's not.

Aka...

He's mad.

What's worse? Me playing "Little Mermaid" for 20 minutes in the past 2 weeks or you playing 0 minutes of any game in the past 2 weeks?
Clearly the Little Mermaid is worse! That weak a.ss sh*t about me playing for 0 minutes? Prove it. Oh sh*t, this is where Krazie backs away and shuts the fu*k up.

Prove it!

You know why you'll never be able to prove it Kraize? It's because it's not true. It's a lie to make you feel better about continually playing games for girls for achievements.
You have no shame and are a disgrace to gamers who play for fun.

Furthermore, I'd much rather not play games at all vs playing the Little Mermaid for 1 minute. But hey, I'm not a homos3xual like you are so...

You dont have to prove that you're a f*ggot, we all know that already. Besides, whether you post it or not, I can look up on my own. Help with your exposure is unnecessary.
 4 years ago '05        #332
Krazie 132 heat pts132
space
space
 ShadowBlade said:
It was never a defense of "The Little Mermaid". I posted precautions years ago when it happened to me. I was one of the targets of the reason why XBL has so many security proofs (that some people get pissed off at).

I have no idea why it would be a defense for something I was protecting people of or something I'd gladly admit. You are coming across as slower every single day.
 12-26-2013, 04:37 AM         #333
ShadowBlade 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Flawless Image said:
no he didnt he responded about his avatar and said he had been hacked 2 years ago maybe you should try to read

then yo a.ss made like 4 or 5 more posts alluding to that he said it was cause of being hacked even though he never said that,go to bed

and i bet this dude back on here bright and early posting
Not sure why he's even comment about the avatar when clearly playing the Little Mermaid is much worse.
Are you're such a bi*ch for defending his fu*kery too. f*gs of a feather I guess.
 Krazie said:
It was never a defense of "The Little Mermaid". I posted precautions years ago when it happened to me. I was one of the targets of the reason why XBL has so many security proofs (that some people get pissed off at).

I have no idea why it would be a defense for something I was protecting people of or something I'd gladly admit. You are coming across as slower every single day.
O.K. Then explain this to me Krazie:

Why did you play the Little Mermaid?
 12-26-2013, 04:42 AM         #334
ShadowBlade 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Krazie said:
Game over.

And without directly responding to that piece of sh*t, why would I lie about about my account getting stolen and moved to Hungary? That's obviously against my stance as an Xbot to spread fake sh*t against Microsoft.

I expect to be crucified by the Xbots by tomorrow for such fake blasphemy.
No need. I'm crucifying your bi*ch a.ss here and now, and none of you Xbot buddies can save you. Notice it's just me reppin in this bi*ch against all the BX Xbots. Once the rest of the crew catches wind of you still playing the games for girls, they are going to sh*t on your soul!
So get ready for that thread...I'll make it soon, and subtly. Stay tuned.
 4 years ago '07        #335
space
space
 ShadowBlade said:
Not sure why he's even comment about the avatar when clearly playing the Little Mermaid is much worse.
Are you're such a bi*ch for defending his fu*kery too. f*gs of a feather I guess.
stop trying to deflect the L you took
 4 years ago '04        #336
TheProtege9020 54 heat pts54
space
space
$5,385 | Props total: 658 658
Dude is irrelevant now. Can't even prove that he is his OWN PS4. Dude is a fu*king joke. Claims he has too PS4 accounts, but wont' accept friends on one and the other is private. Dude just needs to admit it.
 12-26-2013, 04:46 AM         #337
ShadowBlade 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Flawless Image said:
stop trying to deflect the L you took
What L about the Avatar?

Me taking an L about a hacked account where the avatar cant even be changed after 2 years <<< Willingly playing the Little Mermaid.
One is worse than the other trust me on this one.

--- Yo, I just got hate mail!
 12-26-2013, 04:48 AM         #338
ShadowBlade 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SSJVEGETO said:
Dude is irrelevant now. Can't even prove that he is his OWN PS4. Dude is a fu*king joke.
You asked for it

[pic - click to view]

[video - click to view]

4 years ago '07        #339
space
space
 ShadowBlade said:
What L about the Avatar?

Me taking an L about a hacked account where the avatar cant even be changed after 2 years <<< Willingly playing the Little Mermaid.
One is worse than the other trust me on this one.

--- Yo, I just got hate mail!
no the L where you tried to say i need to read when youre the one who didnt read correctly
 4 years ago '07        #340
ILayLowFoShow 1 heat pts
space
space
$619 | Props total: 5 5
It's almost 7 in the morning......if you are not at your Job right now while you are typing these Novels....You lost Eternally
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Selena Gomez with the phatty posted on a byke
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kyrie didn't screw Lebron. Lebron screwed Lebron.
197 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Toronto rapper Robin Banks shot 9 times and paralyzed from the neck down
231 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jul 22 - Trump Has Another Twitter Siezure. Doesn't Even Deny He's Try..
65 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Usher New $10 Mil Lawsuit for Exposing ANOTHER Woman to STD
182 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside NEW Justice League Comic-Con Trailer
266 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Well Damn lambo is about to expose LeBron?
124 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
SC Neymar to PSG
44 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy