Official Fanboy "fu*k yo system thread" (all system vs system topics here)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake tattoos portrait of Sade on his ribs and a bottle of cologne ..
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Mar 22 - Legendary Mafia Goon Depicted In Goodfellas Arrested With Got..
23 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA LaVar Ball responds to LeBron & says "Can't Nobody Warn Me for Nothing"
158 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Mar 22 - Chris Brown's No Good Baby Moms Got Humbled In Court
103 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 3 years ago '13        #181
Tabobo 
space
space
space
$2,171 | Props total: 33 33

[pic - click to view]

3 years ago '10        #182
chenderson12 37 heat pts37
space
space
$2,116 | Props total: 762 762
 Esco300YMCMB said:
So a n*gga just gonna buy a console and go in a hiatus?
If the console was that good i would? why get on bx to slander another console? either im at work with the wife or on the console, it shows desperation with these slander threads.. Stans make these companies look like geniuses. Cats would give their left nut
 3 years ago '11        #183
Canquain 12 heat pts12
space
space
$324 | Props total: 2 2

[pic - click to view]

11-18-2013, 02:58 PM         #184
Yung Chance 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dezine funny as sh*t
 3 years ago '07        #185
TH35 93 heat pts93
space
space
space
$80,313 | Props total: 9365 9365
 Canquain said:

[pic - click to view]

PC Gamer should've kicked them all in.
 3 years ago '12        #186
OrangeSoda 98 heat pts98
space
space
space
$14,628 | Props total: 5590 5590
 Canquain said:

[pic - click to view]

dude just dropped his cellie. sh*t probably cost a hundid
 12-17-2013, 01:22 PM         #187
ShadowBlade 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

The PlayStation 4 currently sits atop Amazon's "Most Wished" list for video games, outpacing the Xbox One, which sits in the second position. Both consoles remain sold out at the retailer.

Meanwhile, Nintendo's Wii U is featured on the list in the 37th position. Though the Wii U is so far behind the Xbox One and PS4, Super Mario 3D World is sixth on the "Most Wished" list, ahead of many Xbox One and PS4 games.

Amazon's "Most Wished" lists are based on the products most often added to wishlists and registries. These lists are updated on a daily basis.

Xbox One and PS4 sales are currently locked in a dead heat, with both systems having sold more than 2 million units each since launch last month.
 12-17-2013, 01:22 PM         #188
ShadowBlade 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Santa bout to drop off that PS4 crack! Haters mad!
 3 years ago '11        #189
pbballin 18 heat pts18
space
space
$9,385 | Props total: 774 774

A n*gga already had a 9hr work day, and this n*gga STILL posting some of the dumbest sh*t. We know what system you like bruh, just make 1 thread combined with all the things that amuses a n*gga without a j-o-b and maybe you shall prosper.........online
 12-17-2013, 01:35 PM         #190
Cya Nerd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Cause we got that fire fire fire yeah we got that fire fire fire

and we gonna let it burn burn burn burn
 3 years ago '05        #191
Krazie 129 heat pts129
space
space
$42,502 | Props total: 12166 12166
 pbballin said:

A n*gga already had a 9hr work day, and this n*gga STILL posting some of the dumbest sh*t. We know what system you like bruh, just make 1 thread combined with all the things that amuses a n*gga without a j-o-b and maybe you shall prosper.........online
 12-17-2013, 02:09 PM         #192
LakeHawks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Thats cause the XB1 is in mass production

While sony selling buildings for consoles :LeDead:
 3 years ago '09        #193
Tiko377 1676 heat pts1676
space
space
$13,900 | Props total: 5432 5432
Did you get a broken Xbox One for Christmas?
You’re not alone.
Some gamers are reporting that their Xbox Ones won’t work due to a “disc drive malfunction.”
In consoles with this defect, the system fails to read or recognize any kind of disc, whether it is a disc-based game, DVD, or Blu-Ray.

So what happens if you receive an Xbox One that doesn’t work and contact Microsoft for a working replacement?
According to one user, they will send you another console with a pre-paid label to ship the non-working one back.
That sounds good and well… but there’s a bit of a catch. The replacement console might be used or refurbished.
The terms allowing for a used or refurbished replacement are included on the warranty. It states “Unless restricted by law, repair may use new or refurbished parts and replacement may be with a new or refurbished unit.”
A friend experienced this scenario recently with his new Xbox One. He purchased the console at Best Buy. After hooking it up at home, he discovered it had the drive malfunction and contacted Microsoft support.
They promptly sent him another console – which had a large scratch across the front.

The scratch is significant and rather ugly. It’s almost 3 inches long and right above the disc slot– not a minor blemish.
He contacted Microsoft support. The phone representative he spoke with was pleasant. However, she said the shipping carrier was to blame for the scratch.
When he informed her that the box arrived intact and it wasn’t due to shipping damages, she cited “policy” and told him they don’t replace consoles for “cosmetic reasons.” A supervisor then told him the same thing.
As you can see in the photos, the box with the replacement console arrived unbroken, so clearly the scratch wasn’t due to shipping damages. The console was obviously scratched prior to insertion in the box.

My friend was so disgusted with Microsoft’s poor customer service that he’s decided to forego getting another Xbox One period.
Upon returning the original malfunctioning console to Best Buy, the customer service rep told him about 10% of the Xbox Ones are coming back to the store with the disc drive malfunction.
If that’s the case, expect some very disappointed kids come Christmas morning.
Asked about the disc drive malfunction, a Microsoft spokesman told News For Shoppers:
The issue is affecting a very small number of Xbox One customers. We’re working directly with those affected to get a replacement console to them as soon as possible through our advance exchange program. Rest a.ssured, we are taking care of our customers.
Any customer who believes they are experiencing an issue with their Xbox One should reach out to us. There are many avenues available for customers to get in touch with us including:
Talking to a live customer support person that can call you back if you don’t want to wait.
Xbox.com for support pages and forum.
On Twitter with @XboxSupport.
There are also Help and diagnostics on the console by saying ‘Xbox Help.’
In addition to contacting Microsoft for a replacement, most stores, such as Best Buy, will allow customers with a receipt to exchange a non-working Xbox One for another one. Using this method, shoppers will likely receive a new unit, rather than a used or refurbished one.
Did you or any friends or family receive an Xbox One that doesn’t work?
Tell us about what happened in the comments section below!

3 years ago '12        #194
Esco300YMCMB 137 heat pts137
space
space
$9,662 | Props total: 4873 4873
Santa dropping Coal disguised in Xbox ones
 3 years ago '13        #195
NBNW 5 heat pts
space
space
$996 | Props total: 97 97
The reason I have a PS4 right now instead of an X Box One is because of the way that they sh*tted on me when my 360 was going through that red ring of death phase. Told those people that they lost a customer going forward because of it.
 12-25-2013, 02:46 PM         #196
Cya Nerd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 3 years ago '10        #197
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,176 | Props total: 46 46
Coal never looked so good my x1 works great tho fu*k u lil youngins
 12-25-2013, 03:33 PM         #198
Old Man Quillis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NBNW said:
The reason I have a PS4 right now instead of an X Box One is because of the way that they sh*tted on me when my 360 was going through that red ring of death phase. Told those people that they lost a customer going forward because of it.

[pic - click to view]

3 years ago '04        #199
d2921 2838 heat pts2838
space
space
$24,413 | Props total: 4181 4181
 Infamous2o1x said:
Coal never looked so good my x1 works great tho fu*k u lil youngins
That's why your playing day z and not renewing your live till next month
 3 years ago '10        #200
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,176 | Props total: 46 46
 d2921 said:
That's why your playing day z and not renewing your live till next month
If i buy a ps4 tomorrow and let my dog sh*t on it would that let you leave xbox fanboys alone? Cause i will my dude. My job pays me well son... I will buy a ps4 eventually that wont take the "gamer" out of me. I LOVE gaming. What i Play it on means nothing to me. I was gonna by a ps4 when something i wanted came out but if i gotta prove a point i got no prOblem doing it. Im a gamer not a fanboy. Fuk x1 ps4 and pc GIVE ME GOOD GAMES thats all i want

But as soon as fam leaves imma go rob someone on day z in the name of BX like i constantly say im a gamer fu*k FANBOYS enjoy the games these companies dont care bout us son
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Husband Supports Wife In Court After She Fu€Ks 14yr Old Numerous Times..
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
2011 Birdman's up and coming albums: What happen to dat boy?
33 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Goons Of The Industry Episode 6..... "Wayne Perry"
184 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dave is back! Netflix now
232 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside No one offered him a seat... Picture says a thousand words.
146 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Cyhi The Prynce New Freestyle Going for the Crown
49 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Russell Westbrooks Rocks Custom Jordan PE. #WhyNOT
31 comments
2 days ago