Braylon Edwards signs with the 49ers

most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
67 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
93 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
274 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #101
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,418 | Props total: 12359 12359
 Sivraj said:
And Alex Smith is still gonna suck.
Stop with the reverse psychology posts trying to convince yourself if you say he sucks enough then he actually wont suck. Just root for the guy and the team to be good and win. Thats all
 6 years ago '05        #102
Baller4life2321 
space
space
$178 | Props total: 2 2
 philly337 said:
Not a big fan of braylon but def an addition...off season not looking too bad now

Offense
Upgraded our line
Upgraded our wr core

Defense (this is where its iffy but can still be ok)

Lost lawson (hopefully aldo is everything lawson wasn't...should atleast be the same but hopefully an upgrade)
Lost spikes (im a big fan of bowman and hopefully steps up but im not sure)
Lost franklin (downgrade here)
Lost clements and goldson but got roders, williams, and whitner (not sure how this will play out)
I think we upgraded nicely. Goldston wanted way too much $$$ and he isnt that good. Carlos Rodgers is nice replacement for clements. Whitner is an upgrade on Goldston. Aldon Smith will replace Manny he wanted long term and $$$. We got a nice replacement on our new Center from the Saints. We didn't overpay for anyone and upgraded on all positions. Franklin is going to be 30...Sopoaga is bigger and stronger than Franklin. We got B. Edwards cheap...1 mill base and for him to get the 2.5 mill...he needs 90 catches and to make the pro bowl...
 6 years ago '09        #103
space
space
 philly337 said:
Not a big fan of braylon but def an addition...off season not looking too bad now

Offense
Upgraded our line
Upgraded our wr core

Defense (this is where its iffy but can still be ok)

Lost lawson (hopefully aldo is everything lawson wasn't...should atleast be the same but hopefully an upgrade)
Lost spikes (im a big fan of bowman and hopefully steps up but im not sure)
Lost franklin (downgrade here)
Lost clements and goldson but got roders, williams, and whitner (not sure how this will play out)
Why do you keep saying losing Aubrayo was a downgrade? You do know Big Ike Sopoaga was the starter there before Franklin and only lost the job due to injury right? sh*t, I liked Ike better because he played harder and goes on every play. Aubrayo had to be removed a lot on passing downs.

Plus, we got a young guy capable of being a good backup and possible starter down the road in Ian Williams. If anything the one loss on defense for us could be Goldson because Madieu Williams isnt better than him as a FS.
 6 years ago '09        #104
space
space
 Baller4life2321 said:
I think we upgraded nicely. Goldston wanted way too much $$$ and he isnt that good. Carlos Rodgers is nice replacement for clements. Whitner is an upgrade on Goldston. Aldon Smith will replace Manny he wanted long term and $$$. We got a nice replacement on our new Center from the Saints. We didn't overpay for anyone and upgraded on all positions. Franklin is going to be 30...Sopoaga is bigger and stronger than Franklin. We got B. Edwards cheap...1 mill base and for him to get the 2.5 mill...he needs 90 catches and to make the pro bowl...
Actually, Franklin is turning 31 in a couple weeks and that n*gga Goldson is tripping. He should just take a one year deal and prove he deserves a long term big contract. Also, I think a lot of people forget about Ahmad Brooks and Parys Haralson because they arent flashy huge stats guys but they get the job done. If McKillop comes back from the injury he had well then he too can be a great a.sset to the LB corps
 6 years ago '04        #105
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,048 | Props total: 19879 19879
 JaeHood313 said:
not surprised he signed there.........san fran should be his kind of town. not too many teams like f*gs in the locker room
takes a phaggot to know a phaggot.

6 years ago '08        #106
AC_89 200 heat pts200
space
space
$39,289 | Props total: 13666 13666
I don't think BEs a f*g but he has feminine ways
 6 years ago '06        #107
Icee 33 heat pts33
space
space
$11,722 | Props total: 5714 5714
Now all we need is a decent QB
 6 years ago '05        #108
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
the deal is actually 1 mil for 1 year

he only gets the 3.5 mil if he gets 90 catches and gets voted in the pro bowl
 6 years ago '05        #109
ChickzNKickz 100 heat pts100
space
space
$10,987 | Props total: 10685 10685
 Fly 2ndComing said:
Actually, Franklin is turning 31 in a couple weeks and that n*gga Goldson is tripping. He should just take a one year deal and prove he deserves a long term big contract. Also, I think a lot of people forget about Ahmad Brooks and Parys Haralson because they arent flashy huge stats guys but they get the job done. If McKillop comes back from the injury he had well then he too can be a great a.sset to the LB corps
Haralson is trash fam..

He's the least effective OLB we have and that says alot...
 6 years ago '09        #110
space
space
 ChickzNKickz said:
Haralson is trash fam..

He's the least effective OLB we have and that says alot...
Least effective how? From what I saw he's okay and no worse than Manny Lawson's a.ss. The only knock I have seen or heard mentioned with Haralson is he is a knucklehead at times and gets too many penalties. But purely based on talent he has the tools and should be better this season.
 6 years ago '07        #111
HeckDaMonsta 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,358 | Props total: 2815 2815
I was hoping we would keep clements and just start him when we play against the cards
 6 years ago '04        #112
JaeHood313 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,423 | Props total: 128 128
[QUOTE=TanstA!;20192472]takes a phaggot to know a phaggot.

bi*ch everyone here knew that n*gga was gay.......just like everyone knows that alot of f*gs live in san fran. stfu
 6 years ago '06        #113
Pyro911 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,248 | Props total: 86 86
1 year 1 mil? even a braylon hater cant be mad if they got him for that
 6 years ago '06        #114
Trap$tar 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,883 | Props total: 2718 2718
 Fly 2ndComing said:
Least effective how? From what I saw he's okay and no worse than Manny Lawson's a.ss. The only knock I have seen or heard mentioned with Haralson is he is a knucklehead at times and gets too many penalties. But purely based on talent he has the tools and should be better this season.
Manny Lawson isn't a bad player. He is a good cover linebacker and is good at playing the run. He is going to play strong side LB for the Bengals now which is perfect for him. I think he will have a solid year but what he brings to the table isn't something that we need on our team. We need pass rushers and that is an area where he was lacking.

All the players that we let go have been replaced and most of them were upgrades. NT is the only position where its either a downgrade or a push. Franklin was taken out the game a lot during 3rd and long situations but most 3-4 NT are.

I think our defense will be fine and our offense should be better.
 6 years ago '11        #115
sosobased 
space
space
$975 | Props total: 3 3
dam thats hella low.
 6 years ago '06        #116
Qbert 22 heat pts22
space
space
$4,635 | Props total: 2541 2541
 bran said:
Him and Crabtree going tear up the gay bars
 08-06-2011, 05:42 AM         #117
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gattsau said:
Ignore him he doesn't watch football. Be was great last year. However his attitude sucks and he may get suspended.
right, biggest arguments against dude at the moment is immaturity and inconsistency, last season he was well above average and any team could have used his services

Sizzler01 said:
yikes is right
dang
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
22 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
63 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
199 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy