Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
174 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
48 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
67 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
60 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #61
SomeOnesoN 202 heat pts202
space
space
$17,236 | Props total: 1256 1256
ohh sh*t, my n*gga Prodigy tho..

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #62
Ant McQueen 16 heat pts16
space
space
$12,537 | Props total: 5869 5869
Conspiracy theorists, ROLL OUT!
 08-05-2011, 02:03 PM         #63
Haze_Reloaded  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I believe in some of this stuff....but it sounds like these guys are more paranoid then I am
 6 years ago '06        #64
SM 38164 heat pts38164
space
space
$127,792 | Props total: 67126 67126
 6 years ago '07        #65
Grave 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,788 | Props total: 200 200
Why is the vid 11:33 hmm???!
 6 years ago '05        #66
luvdahaze 99 heat pts99
space
space
$1,770 | Props total: 597 597
 Bullseye said:
Please enlighten us on what's "really going on" and how Alex Jones is "f*ckin up the movement". Give examples.
where do I say anything about whats "really going on" and I gave an example of how he's fu*kin up the movement before I said it in the same paragraph..
 08-05-2011, 02:59 PM         #67
Haze_Reloaded  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He makes a lot of sense. I believe him. He even admits in another video that "not everything is a conspiracy" "the gun I had was illegal" He admits it. I don't think he is lying.

You people have to WAKE UP.

Last edited by Haze_Reloaded; 08-05-2011 at 03:05 PM..
 08-05-2011, 03:08 PM         #68
Haze_Reloaded  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rebirth46 said:

He said they cant fake k!lling 4,000 people so I guess we just gona have to do it foreal?This movie was set in 1996 he was talking bout bombing the towers again
They put it out there before they do it and then they did it on 9-11-01
Says a lot. Honestly don't see how people can be so blind...

This stuff is real.
 08-05-2011, 03:41 PM         #69
jrfranke  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 6 years ago '07        #70
ManSlut 27 heat pts27
space
space
$1,414 | Props total: 586 586
 NefDizzle said:
Y would it even matter if Soetoro(Obama) and Bush are 11th cousins twice removed. That doesnt mean a fu*kin thing to me. Thats not really even family, sh*t probably fu*ked an 11th cousin twice removed.
It wouldn't be a big deal if that was all it was. The FACT that a high percentage of people in power are related to each other. Blood is thicker than water is what they go by. They keep the power in the family and have successfully done it for generations. Long time ago thirteen people got together with exclusive knowledge and and decided to keep it secret. Using this knowledge they set up systems to oppress the masses and keep them in power. If this stated with good intentions or has always been evil is unclear to me but, it is still going on to this day. If you look at the family tree of these guys (people in power) it is very apparent.
 6 years ago '07        #71
Bullseye 59 heat pts59
space
space
$8,915 | Props total: 1802 1802
 luvdahaze said:
where do I say anything about whats "really going on" and I gave an example of how he's fu*kin up the movement before I said it in the same paragraph..
So you're only example of him "f*ckin up the movement" is that you think he's making a mockery of the real information? That's subjective, not a fact. More people respect him than see him as a mockery. He brings A LOT of issues to the light that would NEVER get attention due to everyone else not having the balls to speak on them. He deserves at least that much respect.

And now he's got some of the most intellectual emcees in the game co-signing him: Professor Griff, KRS-ONE, Immortal Technique and Prodigy. He's got the hip hop fan base speakin on the issues that are kept on the down low.

You don't have to agree with how he connects the dots, but at least he puts the puzzle pieces in front of you.

Last edited by Bullseye; 08-05-2011 at 05:30 PM..
 6 years ago '09        #72
iExposeU 13 heat pts13
space
space
$926 | Props total: 1 1
some of the ignorance in these posts..
 6 years ago '05        #73
ilikefattygirlz 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,261 | Props total: 0 0
 0ddJoB said:
Yeah, look into GMO's dude. Genetically modified objects. It's in everything we eat. Look it up, please, You think it's not true it's a 100% fact. I beg you to look into it. The FDA approved it. It used to have to be labeled onto the box, but the FDA said they don't got to do that anymore.

Plus I don't see his twist. I don't see anything ADDED to the article. What twist? What did you prove? Nothing.
Well played
 08-05-2011, 10:15 PM         #74
5knuckleshuffle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rebirth46 said:

He said they cant fake k!lling 4,000 people so I guess we just gona have to do it foreal?This movie was set in 1996 he was talking bout bombing the towers again
They put it out there before they do it and then they did it on 9-11-01
Directed by Renny Harlin
Produced by Stephanie Austin
Shane Black
Renny Harlin
Written by Shane Black
Starring Geena Davis
Samuel L. Jackson
Patrick Malahide
Craig Bierko
Brian Cox
Music by Alan Silvestri
Cinematography Guillermo Navarro
Editing by William Goldenberg
Distributed by New Line Cinema
Release date(s) October 11, 1996
Running time 120 minutes
Country United States
Language English
Budget $65 million
Box office $89,456,761
 6 years ago '05        #75
luvdahaze 99 heat pts99
space
space
$1,770 | Props total: 597 597
 Bullseye said:
So you're only example of him "f*ckin up the movement" is that you think he's making a mockery of the real information? That's subjective, not a fact. More people respect him than see him as a mockery. He brings A LOT of issues to the light that would NEVER get attention due to everyone else not having the balls to speak on them. He deserves at least that much respect.

And now he's got some of the most intellectual emcees in the game co-signing him: Professor Griff, KRS-ONE, Immortal Technique and Prodigy. He's got the hip hop fan base speakin on the issues that are kept on the down low.

You don't have to agree with how he connects the dots, but at least he puts the puzzle pieces in front of you.
thats exactly what I was sayin in my first post I listen to him but I dont like his antics..your right that "e brings A LOT of issues to the light that would NEVER get attention due to everyone else not having the balls to speak on them." except that his fan base is a minority compared to big media outlets and call it subjective if you want I think he could have alot more listeners and fans if he cut down on his rants and changed his "delivery" of the news...for every fan of his there is a hater of his...and it doesnt have to be that way and to me thats enough to be considered fu*kin up the movement..not that hes not helping the movement at all cause he certainly is..but hes fu*kin up how strong it really could be just by his personality or mindstate or whatever it is that makes him do the things he does
 6 years ago '04        #76
young_al 
space
space
$1,385 | Props total: 88 88
First off Alex Jones is a (not gonna label Alex) alternative world news manager. This means he doesn't have major corporate sponsors and advertisers like Glenn Beck. The people who generally come on his show are not working class people in the world. I think Alex Jones does psycho-graphic profiles to measure who is watching his broadcast. Alex got smart and got some people who he thinks are mainstream or cool to come on the show instead of these OLD UGLY GEEKS, GOOD OLD BOY TYPES, SNOBS, and boring people. Alex must have realized bring in a new type of perspective to his show means better rating and money. Blacks listen to political issues when it starts to effect their fiances, education, and quality of life.

Notice if you look over the comments when prodigy came on the show people from around the world notice how the media spin doctors put it the smart folks not "KOOKS" from NYU, OXFORD, YALE (White YUPPIES) where commenting "like who gives a damn about a rapper that is political global self conscious." Prodigy gets respect for his attempts but if he hasn't learned from k!ller Mike this is an commercial business. Ratings are top priority. You cant market education and entertainment to the masses while keeping it PG-13 friendly this aint public broadcasting for children these are adults from around the world with problems.

Prodigy knows whats going on behind closed doors he is a black alex jones for an urban global market. Prodigy channels out the knowledge that he learned into a book, and albums this is how prodigy survives. Alex Jones sell documentaries and Prodigy sells music. They both in the business of marketing information and entertainment as products to the world for a price.

Last edited by young_al; 08-06-2011 at 06:15 PM..
 08-10-2011, 08:12 AM         #77
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NefDizzle said:
Y would it even matter if Soetoro(Obama) and Bush are 11th cousins twice removed. That doesnt mean a fu*kin thing to me. Thats not really even family, sh*t probably fu*ked an 11th cousin twice removed.
maybe because they have a plan to k!ll 90% of the world population stupid...
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
36 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
213 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
137 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
54 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
35 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
84 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
190 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy