Prodigy of Mobb Deep: Obama's Illuminati Bloodline Ties to The Bush Family

most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
36 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
126 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
51 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-04-2011, 09:57 PM         #41
bornleader  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
George Soros? Thank u for proving my point..Cmon man..
 6 years ago '10        #42
Alerts 221 heat pts221
space
space
$15,308 | Props total: 5248 5248

There's a few links for news, and what's going on in the World, and also sites like this are great places for news, because the dialogue helps filter out the nonsense. The second site has links to all types of information, and news.
 6 years ago '05        #43
YARKONE 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,500 | Props total: 378 378
Im no conspiracy theorist, far from it, but P and Mobb Deep been about that message since day one. Most new york hip-hop, there is no facts to these illuminty, secret society, 13 disciples sh*t, but nothing can be united as the world's been in the last 200 years.

Wars yes, two / three big powers yes, but everything doing good is united, so you know some dudes that never seen a papparazi are running somewhat of a show.
 08-04-2011, 10:45 PM         #44
Tattered_Hoody  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yo it's very related. lol it's all related.
 6 years ago '09        #45
akverse47 442 heat pts442
space
space
$5,550 | Props total: 4941 4941
P going in
 6 years ago '04        #46
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,905 | Props total: 2539 2539
their is truth and bullsh*t in every form of media... because its truth in bullsh*t in every form of person. so work to understand how to determine whats truth and whats bullsh*t..... Its truth on CNN and Fox News....

:edit - i like how P telling whats going on and Alex trying to spend multiple minutes on the damn name of the council. P on some "It Doesnt matte what there name" its what they are doing....

Last edited by SpyDa; 08-04-2011 at 11:02 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #47
SiekaSiklo 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,443 | Props total: 1109 1109
all presidents, even obama are related to a king of england (william the conqueror, edward III, edward I, Henry I, William I of Scotland... crazy huh
 08-04-2011, 11:09 PM         #48
CenterField  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this sh*t was revealed last year
 6 years ago '06        #49
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,048 | Props total: 18808 18808
it's silly...

he's selling ppl conspiracy and despair to make it seem like just shrugging your shoulders is okay...

it's mindless dribble...and trust that comes from a muthafu*ka that is highly skeptical of politicians...
 6 years ago '05        #50
luvdahaze 99 heat pts99
space
space
$1,770 | Props total: 597 597
 0ddJoB said:
We all know he says some off the wall sh*t a lot. Any level headed person will admit that. Everyone spews sh*t. It's up to you to filter the bullsh*t from the real. And that's with anything and anybody.
this is what it comes down to..i dont like alex jones antics but sometimes he reports news that no other media outlet does..yes this is how he makes his living by throwin out conspiracy theories and he needs to keep them comin for the checks to keep comin so i stopped knockin his hustle a while ago..but like the old sayin goes..whats the best way to hide something? put it right in front of you...

the higher ups know what hes doin and they let him because in the end he makes a mockery of the real news he gives and by doin that confuses the masses and make them think hes 100% full of sh*t..sh*t i dont even know if he realizes how hes fu*kin up the movement cause maybe in his own mind he believes hes doin it the right way..

bottom line..like homie said..filter the bullsh*t from the truth..thats if ur eyes are open..ill listen to fox, jones, or any media outlet not to believe what they sayin but to deconstruct their views and agendas and find the truth behind the lies
 6 years ago '05        #51
dg177bx 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
$7,605 | Props total: 1 1
fade is completely dillusional its easy to see it. yung jeezy? lmaoo really?
 6 years ago '06        #52
shan0514 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,330 | Props total: 221 221
smh n*ggas gon always love they Master... blame the mixed bloodlines and argue genetics to see the real liht and truth "brothas"
 08-05-2011, 12:18 AM         #53
MGOINS27  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
crazy
 6 years ago '07        #54
Bullseye 59 heat pts59
space
space
$8,915 | Props total: 1802 1802
 luvdahaze said:
this is what it comes down to..i dont like alex jones antics but sometimes he reports news that no other media outlet does..yes this is how he makes his living by throwin out conspiracy theories and he needs to keep them comin for the checks to keep comin so i stopped knockin his hustle a while ago..but like the old sayin goes..whats the best way to hide something? put it right in front of you...

the higher ups know what hes doin and they let him because in the end he makes a mockery of the real news he gives and by doin that confuses the masses and make them think hes 100% full of sh*t..sh*t i dont even know if he realizes how hes fu*kin up the movement cause maybe in his own mind he believes hes doin it the right way..

bottom line..like homie said..filter the bullsh*t from the truth..thats if ur eyes are open..ill listen to fox, jones, or any media outlet not to believe what they sayin but to deconstruct their views and agendas and find the truth behind the lies
Please enlighten us on what's "really going on" and how Alex Jones is "f*ckin up the movement". Give examples.
 6 years ago '05        #55
heeznutz 
space
space
$2,209 | Props total: 298 298
If i believe in what P says ,I'm a sucka .

If I don't believe in what P says , I'm a fool .

Illuminati is bullsh*t , research OPEC , they run the world .
 6 years ago '10        #56
Rebirth46 59 heat pts59
space
space
$3,997 | Props total: 982 982
Someone explain this to me..ever since I was born(87)or can remember We've been in conflict or at war why is that?Its always some foreign country with people of a different race?????How many times in the past 20yrs have Mexico or Canada been at war???Why USA always k!lling people then try to promote peace while pushing their agenda on the rest of the world??
 6 years ago '10        #57
Rebirth46 59 heat pts59
space
space
$3,997 | Props total: 982 982

[video - click to view]

He said they cant fake k!lling 4,000 people so I guess we just gona have to do it foreal?This movie was set in 1996 he was talking bout bombing the towers again
They put it out there before they do it and then they did it on 9-11-01

Last edited by Rebirth46; 08-05-2011 at 08:07 AM..
 6 years ago '10        #58
GriffMcfly 22 heat pts22
space
space
$3,500 | Props total: 50 50
@ P they can be called the Grand Wizards of dumb a.sses.
 6 years ago '04        #59
young_al 
space
space
$1,385 | Props total: 88 88
This is very entertaining but Alex Jones viewers are normally educated people. He has all these doctors, lawyers, business people, eugenics, economist come on his show. I think Alex slick a.ss is trying to appeal to "urban market" with having Prodigy come on, and KRS-ONE, Professor Griff. It has been published for the world that Obama is part of the Huguenot bloodline.

My deal Alex is a smart media manager he sell truths and lies. The mainstream or elites might hate his show because he covers sometimes more esoteric stories that media managers at the major brands do not publish because of political reasons. Alex had to make people listen to whatever B.S. he trying to sell to keep his advertisers/sponsors or his a.ss will be another number in the unemployment line.
 6 years ago '05        #60
lilbeast 129 heat pts129
space
space
$5,772 | Props total: 749 749
Man wassup wit princess Dianna? Was she a sacrifice or some sh*t?
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
57 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
98 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
255 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
85 comments
1 day ago