Damn!! Is all I can say
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
41 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-04-2011, 08:01 PM         #21
5knuckleshuffle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
P IS ABSOLUTELY RIGHT. IT DOESNT MATTER WAT THEY NAME IS OF THIS GROUP OR WHO THEY ARE, THERE IS STILL PLENTY OF EVIDENCE THA THERE IS A GROUP OF MAfu*kAZ UNITED TO SEE THA DOWNFALL OF OUR WAY OF LIFE...TO DENY THIS U HAVE TO BE INCOHERENT.
 6 years ago '11        #22
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$21,151 | Props total: 369 369
 0ddJoB said:
Alright so you just don't like Alex Jones.

You could have just said that bro. Doesn't mean what he's saying isn't or is true, just means that since you don't like him, you are making your own opinion. But still you insult my intelligence. And if you knew a thing or two you would know when AJ goes off, it's usually about something that is happening to us right now.

I mean sh*t you talk about neutral sources but you my friend are the exact opposite. I'm done with you, cause it's obviously a personal problem that you can't see whats going on.
...I did say that. Damn people on bx can't read.

When the dude goes on a rant about Cheerios being part of a conspiracy explain to me why I should believe him? There's a reason he's called a "conspiracy THEORIST". If the sh*t he's talking about is actually happening they wouldn't be called theories. Like I said, you're not as smart as you think you are.

How am I the opposite of a neutral source? I'm not here telling you information I'm here trying to discredit the bullsh*t you posted and that Alex Jones made. How can I be neutral yet against something? That doesn't make any sense.

Done with me? I never started this bruh, you decided to reply. Take this as a lesson then: don't start sh*t you can't finish.
 6 years ago '11        #23
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
 0ddJoB said:
Dude I'm still saying show me some information where has has been blatantly outright wrong. You can't do that. You are speaking out of your a.ss right now dude. I honestly think you are either

a) 12

b) slightly brain dead or

c) someone who knows better

I think it is an atrocity that he is still labeled a conspiracy theorist considering almost every single thing I've heard him say is true.
I'm C.

One thing is blatantly obvious that this is bullsh*t, but since you're on your high horse thinking that everything the man has to say is Gospel then do something for me: prove the existence of the illuminati in the modern day.

DO NOT post anything from infowars or any other conspiracy site. If that information is legitimate then it will be on a neutral site.

DO NOT give me bullsh*t like symbols on the back of the dollar or whatever else people like you like to pull out of your a.ss.

I'm not speaking out of my a.ss. Everything I said made sense yet you're not showing the capacity to reply to it, you just keep repeating yourself.

Everything you heard from him is true? :lachen001: Damn you're not as smart as I gave you credit for earlier either. You're digging yourself a deeper hole with every reply...
 6 years ago '11        #24
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
 0ddJoB said:
.... I ask you to prove yourself and you totally deflect my question...

Everyone who has been spectating this thread and was looking at Fade like he was "schooling" me please re-read every single post he has made in this thread and notice he hasn't said sh*t.
I proved myself earlier but if it didn't suffice that's too damn bad. Get over yourself and stop dodging, prove your worth if you have it...

I haven't said sh*t...yet everything I say makes sense. I don't believe a man that's conjured up false arrests to give himself fake proof of whatever he's preaching. I don't believe a man that goes out of his way to highlight every little detail and twists all that he collects to fit his conjecture. I don't depend on another person to give me my opinion.

I never said I was "schooling you" but it's obvious you need to take notes kidd...
 6 years ago '10        #25
onlybuilt1906 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,530 | Props total: 1123 1123
Man, fu*k all that. I trust the government, the Catholic church and white Jesus.

[video - click to view]

...but this still knocks.
 6 years ago '11        #26
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,342 | Props total: 8513 8513
Alex Jones made 911: Road to Tyranny where he laid out an overall idea that 911 was the first step to NWO to concentration camps to reduce the population by 75 percent (obviously so they could survive and start the world anew). He says they will do it soon. This video was made in 2001 and not a single thing he said in the video has came true.

Dude is delusional and so are people that listen to anything he has to say
 6 years ago '11        #27
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
 0ddJoB said:
The only thing you've said is Alex Jones calling cheerios a conspiracy. Which is something you've made up off the top of your head. I never said YOU said you schooled me either.

But since you're the one here trying to discredit people I think the only person who should be in this thread proving anything is YOU. Go ahead, I'm still waiting.

/thread
 08-04-2011, 08:30 PM         #28
Mr.Poof  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
U cant prove theres a illuminati but theres possible signs,same way u cant prove theres a "God" even if theres possible signs
 6 years ago '06        #29
Affectz 132 heat pts132
space
space
$8,227 | Props total: 4562 4562
 Mr.Poof said:
U cant prove theres a illuminati but theres possible signs,same way u cant prove theres a "God" even if theres possible signs
yupp
 6 years ago '11        #30
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
 0ddJoB said:
Hey you fu*king idiot, thats LA times jackass
Oh did I forget to include the link to the thread in the forum? Bah, go look yourself kid. You're probably too lazy to do so but I'll give you a run down:

- Alex tries to blame this on the FDA & discredit it because of what the LA times found.

- The article isn't about whether the FDA is wrong or right about the statistics, it's about whether a cereal can make this claim. And if the cereal can make this claim then it's a drug.

- Alex always goes off on how everything that we eat is some sort of drug that's used for "population control" for the NWO.

- Alex twists it, which is what I said from the beginning.

So...who's the idiot here?

Love how you said calling names wasn't gonna solve anything...yet you do it again.

*dusts off hands* My work here is done.

6 years ago '11        #31
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
Oh & one more thing, I like how you completely ignored PotheadFocker lol...
 08-04-2011, 08:43 PM         #32
deLeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MrIndieArtist said:

[pic - click to view]

ironclad proof mobb deep are illuminati, you weirdos shouldn't trust this guy - he is one of them
 08-04-2011, 09:03 PM         #33
bornleader  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fade said:
...I did say that. Damn people on bx can't read.

When the dude goes on a rant about Cheerios being part of a conspiracy explain to me why I should believe him? There's a reason he's called a "conspiracy THEORIST". If the sh*t he's talking about is actually happening they wouldn't be called theories. Like I said, you're not as smart as you think you are.

How am I the opposite of a neutral source? I'm not here telling you information I'm here trying to discredit the bullsh*t you posted and that Alex Jones made. How can I be neutral yet against something? That doesn't make any sense.

Done with me? I never started this bruh, you decided to reply. Take this as a lesson then: don't start sh*t you can't finish.
give us 5 news/media sites that will give us legitimate information..Ready..Set..Go
 6 years ago '08        #34
lifetimez 
space
space
$2,807 | Props total: 0 0
People still believe Alex Jones bullsh*t? I thought he would be losing followers not gaining them.

I mean...

[video - click to view]

Seriously?
 08-04-2011, 09:13 PM         #35
5knuckleshuffle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 deLeet said:
ironclad proof mobb deep are illuminati, you weirdos shouldn't trust this guy - he is one of them
actually tha tru purpose of tha logo P made was for satire purposes...MOBB is mockin tha illuminati by sayin MOBB DEEP is at a higher level then tha illuminati an more enlightened(which is why it says MOBB DEEP enclosed around tha top of tha pyramid) but tha money they make is BLOOD MONEY federal reserve notes.
 08-04-2011, 09:30 PM         #36
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bornleader said:
give us 5 news/media sites that will give us legitimate information..Ready..Set..Go
Media Matters
Real Clear Politics
Michelle Malkin (To A Point)
Daily Kos (also, To A Point)
The Guardian
 08-04-2011, 09:40 PM         #37
5knuckleshuffle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ALL INFORMATION CONTAINS A BIT OF TRUTH AN A BIT OF LIES, TAKE EVERYTHING WITH A GRAIN OF SALT AN COME TO UR OWN DECISIONS. Alex Jones information is no more false then anything you get from cbs or fox news....
 08-04-2011, 09:48 PM         #38
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lifetimez said:
People still believe Alex Jones bullsh*t? I thought he would be losing followers not gaining them.

I mean...

Seriously?
Here's the thing about Alex Jones. He's about 10%-50% right about everything he says. I definitely believe that corporations have been adding harmful or manipulative chemicals to our foods for decades. Even "organic" food is somewhat tainted.

The 50%-90% Alex Jones comes up with is sensational bullsh*t he uses in order to rally his base together. Sometimes it's used to social engineer people into buying products that sponsor his website (Gold, Survival Packs, Food).

Alex Jones has really proven how he's a sensationalist and all of his stories should be taken with a grain of salt. His 9/11 Truth information definitely made him credible because there are WEALTH of question marks surrounding that entire day...but his information that came after that is questionable at best.

How does such a "truthteller" get a show on Cable TV?
 08-04-2011, 09:50 PM         #39
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 0ddJoB said:
They are ALL to a point. Everything is.
Actually, Media Matters, Real Clear Politics and the Guardian are the most much more trustworthy than Alex Jones though.
 08-04-2011, 09:54 PM         #40
deLeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 5knuckleshuffle said:
actually tha tru purpose of tha logo P made was for satire purposes...MOBB is mockin tha illuminati by sayin MOBB DEEP is at a higher level then tha illuminati an more enlightened(which is why it says MOBB DEEP enclosed around tha top of tha pyramid) but tha money they make is BLOOD MONEY federal reserve notes.
Nahh, I think the graphic designer added the mobb deep text where it is cause thats the only space for it to make it look like real money. But i was jokinng with my post
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
66 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
52 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy