NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
59 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-04-2011, 02:59 PM         #1
7384 pageviews
113 comments

KnockinOnHD2001 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Prodigy of Mobb Deep: Obama's Illuminati Bloodline Ties to The Bush Family

[video - click to view]

113 comments for "Prodigy of Mobb Deep: Obama's Illuminati Bloodline Ties to The Bush Family"

6 years ago '11        #2
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$21,151 | Props total: 369 369
 6 years ago '10        #3
Funeral Barb 363 heat pts363
space
space
$6,198 | Props total: 14000 14000
p is speakin the truth....not sure about obama tho
 6 years ago '06        #4
SM 38204 heat pts38204
space
space
$128,026 | Props total: 67815 67815
 6 years ago '08        #5
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,580 | Props total: 17250 17250
and the sleeping ones stay sleep
 6 years ago '08        #6
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,580 | Props total: 17250 17250
P just refreshing, this was revealed mainstream wise years ago, obama ain't no random brotha,
he was being groomed by Big z for a while to be the next bloodline member to push the agendas of the Elites.

[video - click to view]

Last edited by The N; 08-04-2011 at 06:09 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #7
onlybuilt1906 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,530 | Props total: 1123 1123
Why my favorite rapper gotta be an idiot?
 6 years ago '06        #8
*c.o.a.* 104 heat pts104
space
space
$3,659 | Props total: 44 44
 onlybuilt1906 said:
Why my favorite rapper gotta be an idiot?
n*gga u the idiot p aint crazy !
 08-04-2011, 06:24 PM         #9
redacted  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
idiocy and lack of sanity are the same now?:laughing9:

I won't lie, If P decided to write down his thoughts on the issue, and get it published as a book, I'd be more inclined than usual to humor such notions.

I'd imagine he'd take a lot of liberties with whatever information he has,, just to make himself look good like his other book.
 6 years ago '05        #10
Flatbush85 54 heat pts54
space
space
$14,388 | Props total: 697 697
 6 years ago '11        #11
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
Alex Jones & Infowars are the two biggest jokes on the internet. God I feel sorry for anybody believing this dude's bullsh*t...
 08-04-2011, 06:57 PM         #12
madeulook  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hes on the right track it makes sense but he doesnt express himself like an educated person
 08-04-2011, 07:07 PM         #13
madeulook  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this council of 13 is crazy sounding lol makes sense 12 apostles and jesus, 13 colonies, obama and the 12 council members
 6 years ago '11        #14
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
 0ddJoB said:
Really?

Why don't you go to the site right now? They aren't covering conspiracies like your friends make you believe, they are covering real news, REAL NEWS that should put people out of jobs. How is it a joke?

I think you are one of the biggest jokes on the internet, and I fell sorry for your bullsh*t.
I've been on infowars and I've been banned 3 times because they don't like to have anyone there that makes a little sense to debate with them. Most of the people who believe his bullsh*t are gullable, ignorant, and naive people who feel like they need to be a part of something. I do know some people that came to their senses though and decided to believe the truth. You're just like everybody else, thinking that using a link to a bogus site gives you credibility...LOL drop it dude.

"REAL NEWS" doesn't come from this pathetic excuse for a radio host. For every video you have of "proof" of a conspiracy you have another that exposes his fake a.ss.

I'm no joke kidd. I have a mind for myself and I know better than to believe something just because it sounds right.

Grow some brain cells...
 6 years ago '09        #15
Polygod 75 heat pts75
space
space
$3,953 | Props total: 1405 1405
Y would it even matter if Soetoro(Obama) and Bush are 11th cousins twice removed. That doesnt mean a fu*kin thing to me. Thats not really even family, sh*t probably fu*ked an 11th cousin twice removed.
 6 years ago '11        #16
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
 0ddJoB said:
I dropped a link that shows they provide real news and it wasn't to "give me credibility"... Did you even go to the link? A organic food shop in LA is being raided... I don't think that makes me intelligent. And I am aware of Alex Jones and how bogus he is. But the news he reports isn't fake (for the most part, just like every other news outlet)... You are making it seem as if everything there is stupid, untrue and downright pathetic. You are just mad you went there and got banned 3 times. Loser a.ss n*gga why did you keep coming back?

Why don't you grow some brain cells and stop making judgements off of your own personal vendetta towards certain groups or people? And what is your truth exactly?
lol Contradicting yourself isn't helping. First you say you dropped a link to show that they provide "real news" and then you say it wasn't for credibility...well then what was it for? The point of showing alleged legitimacy is to prove credibility, duh.

Tell me how much sense it makes to believe someone that reports a legit story 5% of the time? I rarely believe someone that has it 50/50, I'd be damned if I were to believe someone that twisted sh*t 95% of the time.

I'm not making anything "seem" like anything. Anybody that has half a brain knows that site is pathetic and so is Alex Jones. The people that believe the bullsh*t he pushes are in the minority, there's a reason for that.

:lachen001: I kept coming back because it would be stupid not to. I'm a "loser a.ss n*gga" because I consistently discredited and pissed off the people who believe his sh*t? Nah bruh, the loser a.ss n*gga here is you.

My brain cells aren't few and far between like it seems yours are. I don't have a problem with the people who believe his sh*t necessarily, it's the messenger I'm angry with. If you were capable of understanding that you wouldn't even be trying to argue.

Believe whatever you want, it's not like I care. But I'll be damned if I let someone just post bullsh*t and not show the other side of the story...
 6 years ago '10        #17
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$20,552 | Props total: 199 199
fade dropping truth bombs

the so called shadow men must love the mad conspiracy theorists on the internet. they make their job a whole lot easier.
 08-04-2011, 07:48 PM         #18
surreyjack  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't get how people can say Alex only tells the truth 5% of the time when he has a proven track record. sure hes not right 100% of the time but at least hes not 100% full of sh*t like Fox. I thought he was an idiot until I watched his documentaries from like 2005 that laid out whats happening today (banking crisis, the police state thats creeping on us etc etc).

and people that say people believe this stuff want to be apart of something are just plain stupid... apart of what? REALITY?! I dont get how people can be so stupid when this sh*t is going on right in front of you lol.
 6 years ago '11        #19
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
 0ddJoB said:
5% Of the time where did you get those statistics? Since you are so sure of 95% of the stuff on InfoWars is a farce then go ahead and prove it right now. fu*k everything else just go ahead and so that. It's obvious you aren't dumb and I think I made it clear I am also not dumb. So calling each other names isn't getting us anywhere. Just prove yourself. Who cares about the messenger? (if by messenger you mean Alex Jones) Why don't you just take in the information? And like I said before show me your truth. Not so I can try and discredit but more so I can see where you are coming from. I don't try and discredit people that's not my department.
Is it really that hard to notice? I mean anyone with a reading level above the 5th grade can understand what Alex Jones is trying to push. If I want legit information I don't go somewhere where conjecture is involved. I use outlets that at least try to remain neutral. If I were to get information from someone with an agenda that would mean I would have to agree with the said agenda in the first place. Objectivity can't be found anywhere where perspective lives -- and Alex Jones' conspiracy nut theories are strictly perspective.

Um...you called me a "loser a.ss n*gga" first so if you didn't want me to use it against you why did you say it in the first place? I don't like name calling either but when you try to play that card on me I don't have a choice.

Who cares about the messenger? You're not as smart as you think you are. The messenger in this case is more important than the message. Multiple things can be different from another perspective, and if that perspective is some wacked out view and that's all the information you received that would make you, guess what, wacked out too. C'mon son.

"Taking in information" only works for me when it comes from a neutral source so that I can develop my own opinion. When you start adding in your own slant I no longer care...
 6 years ago '10        #20
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$20,552 | Props total: 199 199
 0ddJoB said:
How is he dropping truth he hasn't said sh*t
makes sense that you're oblivious to the fact that he's schooling you with a measured, well thought out argument.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
216 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dragon Ball FighterZ Jump Festa 2018 Trailer
39 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
88 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
94 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy