Mike Dean Talks Watch The Throne Snippet Leaks

most viewed right now
 135
Image(s) inside This is what the richest zip code in America looks like
72 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 119
NFL Aaron Hernandez' widow reveals she is pregnant, 13 months after his death
131 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 106
Image(s) inside Sony CEO: “The PlayStation 4 Is Entering The Final Phase Of Its Life C..
88 comments
@games
most viewed right now
 86
Image(s) inside Rosey Got Thickkkkkk
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #41
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
avatar space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
you dudes really need to get off that "Jay/Ye god" complex....for real.
 7 years ago '04        #42
Lavares 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$10,393 | Props total: 31 31
 mgz said:
Shut up...you sound stupid

that man in your avy and sig ever give you any money?
employ any1 from your family?
Yet I am the 1 that's stupid?
Keep watching for the throne and be sure to pick it up Tuesday, chump..
 7 years ago '04        #43
justinjones 310 heat pts310
space
avatar space
space
$50,663 | Props total: 9629 9629
 Mathematic said:
why else would he have done it? traffic for his site and for the ppl...fu*k outta here fu*k boy...you sound stupid as fu*k.

he did it for traffic for his site. he don't give a damn about the people
like i said before if he was trying to move up on the rap blog sh!t then its gonna hurt him in the long run
 7 years ago '04        #44
Lavares 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$10,393 | Props total: 31 31
 Mathematic said:
you dudes really need to get off that "Jay/Ye god" complex....for real.
word....they like this album going to bring they dead a.ss grandma back to life....
 7 years ago '08        #45
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
avatar space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 justinjones said:
he did it for traffic for his site. he don't give a damn about the people
like i said before if he was trying to move up on the rap blog sh!t then its gonna hurt him in the long run
either way, for his site or for the ppl, was the leak really that bad? for jay/ye's team, yeah i can understand..but for the fans? if you are a fan, how can you even be mad? i mean, honestly, tell me how can you be upset at ddot, as fan? He posted the 20min leak for the ppl who wasn't fortunate to be there... for his site or not he gave us a glimpse of the party...period. and the only reason ppl are upset is because this mike dean dude exploded...if no one said anything, this sh*t would have been cool.
 7 years ago '04        #46
MGz 961 heat pts961
space
avatar space
space
$8,266 | Props total: 9498 9498
 Lavares said:
that man in your avy and sig ever give you any money?
employ any1 from your family?
Yet I am the 1 that's stupid?
Keep watching for the throne and be sure to pick it up Tuesday, chump..
Why would I want money from another man if I didn't work for it? Maybe I should get myself in a bind and expect my friends to bail me out? Yes you are stupid...I don't care if it leaks or not, it's nothing about that..it's about ya stupid mentality
 7 years ago '04        #47
justinjones 310 heat pts310
space
avatar space
space
$50,663 | Props total: 9629 9629
 Mathematic said:
either way, for his site or for the ppl, was the leak really that bad? for jay/ye's team, yeah i can understand..but for the fans? if you are a fan, how can you even be mad? i mean, honestly, tell me how can you be upset at ddot, as fan? He posted the 20min leak for the ppl who wasn't fortunate to be there... for his site or not he gave us a glimpse of the party...period. and the only reason ppl are upset is because this mike dean dude exploded...if no one said anything, this sh*t would have been cool.
im not mad. i just think he messed up
 7 years ago '04        #48
from_me_to_u 
space
avatar space
space
$297 | Props total: 0 0
Link to the audio can be found here

 7 years ago '04        #49
187Proof 503 heat pts503
space
avatar space
space
$6,690 | Props total: 9350 9350
 esvi said:
SOMEBODY JUST TRY TO LEAK THE ALBUM!! And got in some deep problem!


type "watch the throne grouprip" in google and then go down at the bottom the page

"US Digital Millennium Copyright Act : a result was taken down...." I don't know sh*t but a link redirect to

DMCA (Copyright) Complaint to Google
Sent by: RIAA member companies (EMI Music North America, Sony Music Entertainment, Universal M
To: Google

The cease-and-desist or legal threat you requested is not yet available.


Chilling Effects will post the notice after we process it

sh*t just got real....
 08-04-2011, 04:28 PM         #50
onepiecex3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That's a lot of weed in that minibag...
 7 years ago '04        #51
Lavares 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$10,393 | Props total: 31 31
 mgz said:
Why would I want money from another man if I didn't work for it? Maybe I should get myself in a bind and expect my friends to bail me out? Yes you are stupid...I don't care if it leaks or not, it's nothing about that..it's about ya stupid mentality

where I know you from?
cause my choices dont match you're choices then I am stupid right?
Say it again outloud so you can conveince yourself that is true...
yeah I am really pissed off over your personal thoughts of me....
fu*k you....
 7 years ago '04        #52
MGz 961 heat pts961
space
avatar space
space
$8,266 | Props total: 9498 9498
 Lavares said:
where I know you from?
cause my choices dont match you're choices then I am stupid right?
Say it again outloud so you can conveince yourself that is true...
yeah I am really pissed off over your personal thoughts of me....
fu*k you....
man you might the most retarded person I ever encounted on this site
 7 years ago '09        #53
Axl Rose 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$23,518 | Props total: 5549 5549
 Jacc Blacc said:
mike dean looks alot like devin the dude lol
mike is the white dude

the black guy IS devin
 7 years ago '05        #54
thisisme 
space
space
space
$752 | Props total: 91 91
 ThatDude0824 said:
your a real first class idiot huh

they are in it to MAKE MONEY! why give away your sh*t for free this is what they do man

since when have you ever heard a fu*kin public listening session??

and lol at ur 15 year old a.ss still stealing sh*t from Target n*gga anyone dumb enough to get caught stealing CDS when the sh*ts free online should be hung and skinned

Stupid ole fu*k boy!! Why the hell would I wanna make a millionaire richer. That n*gga done made it. It's equal to a n*gga going to the strip club and a stripper sweet talk u into a dance. U just a groupie. Jayz and kanye don't care bout u. They just ur money. If I can a free item why pay. This dude got more money than ur family combined and he still trying to get richer. I don't blame them when they got dum n*ggas like u. And why not do a public listening the public made jayz and kanye.
 7 years ago '07        #55
link04 93 heat pts93
space
avatar space
space
$13,417 | Props total: 4974 4974
is this the same Mike Dean that produced tracks for Z-Ro and other Houston artists????
 7 years ago '05        #56
ilikefattygirlz 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,261 | Props total: 0 0
 thisisme said:
Stupid ole fu*k boy!! Why the hell would I wanna make a millionaire richer. That n*gga done made it. It's equal to a n*gga going to the strip club and a stripper sweet talk u into a dance. U just a groupie. Jayz and kanye don't care bout u. They just ur money. If I can a free item why pay. This dude got more money than ur family combined and he still trying to get richer. I don't blame them when they got dum n*ggas like u. And why not do a public listening the public made jayz and kanye.
i agree with him to a certain extent.... I do try to go and support the artist but nigg* got bills to pay and food to eat. Dont gimme that a cd is 10$ like jcole cuz gas is 3.50 son if i can afford it ill do it. other than that i like to "Prioritize" my life. Same goes for Movies/software (well not software ill prob never buy dat ish)

+ they arent even getting most the money from CD's
 7 years ago '05        #57
thisisme 
space
space
space
$752 | Props total: 91 91
 T R I L L said:
Perfect example of the type of the types of morons on this forum.

Would you wanna work on something for a year and a half just to have a bunch of n*ggas steal it and reproduce it at a quality that it wasnt ever meant to be heard in?

You'd be sick if you went to work and your boss said he wasn't gonna pay you (After you did the work)

Why do only minority fans have this mindset? This is why White folks have acts (like the Rolling Stones, Aerosmith, Beatles, Bon Jovi, Madonna) who tour successfully and sell records for decades. They be happy to support their favorite artist. n*ggas wanna steal from theirs.

While the average lifespan of a hip hop act is 5 years (if theyre lucky)







Listen little b!tch. I see ur point but that n*gga made it. Them kats sh!t!ng on me. I know they gotta probably be doing the same to you. I am 75k a year n*gga. Yeah I gotta little bread and I plan to keep my money and get rich like them by not wasting my money when u can get it free. Think about!! A 65k supporting a millionaire. Yeah just $15 but I rather give to a person in need or invest. I am playing catch up. I don't know what u playing. Maybe if u worry bout urself and stop be a groupie u can get u maybach and pour $1k bottles. I am about hoes. I rather let these hoes see me ball than be broke with a jayz cd.
 7 years ago '07        #58
I bleed GREEN 50 heat pts50
space
avatar space
space
$24,932 | Props total: 23408 23408
 esvi said:
SOMEBODY JUST TRY TO LEAK THE ALBUM!! And got in some deep problem!


type "watch the throne grouprip" in google and then go down at the bottom the page

"US Digital Millennium Copyright Act : a result was taken down...." I don't know sh*t but a link redirect to

DMCA (Copyright) Complaint to Google
Sent by: RIAA member companies (EMI Music North America, Sony Music Entertainment, Universal M
To: Google

The cease-and-desist or legal threat you requested is not yet available.


Chilling Effects will post the notice after we process it

nobody got in "deep problem" i get DMCA's all the time

and there is no grouprip or itd be everywhere.
 7 years ago '08        #59
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$13,416 | Props total: 394 394
 Mr. Baltimore said:
mike is the white dude

the black guy IS devin
 08-04-2011, 06:22 PM         #60
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Can we PLEASE focus on the real problem here?! Not piracy, not Mike Dean...but how once again...DDot Lost again. n*gga standing in the crowd like ReRun.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 41
Image(s) inside TAYLOR BANNER out here looking like something to eat! 🌱
80 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 28
Image(s) inside Damn! Tina Fey Is Getting Thick
73 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside 🐰 Perfect Snowbunny.IMPOSSIBLE DECISION🐰
114 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 26
Video inside Jose Guapo out here down bad
57 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 15
Article inside Jet Li battling thyroid condition. Does not look good
49 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 13
May 21 - Dad takes late son's girlfriend to prom, one month after fatal crash
52 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 10
Video inside Some chick tossed her drink on Boxdens Favorite mayonnaise Queen.
133 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 7
NBA Lebron James just PUBLICLY ETHERED Stephen Curry CAREER and TOOK HIS SOUL ..
136 comments
1 day ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy