50 Cent, Floyd Mayweather & Nipsey Hussle involved in 50 man brawl @ str!pclub

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
261 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
68 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #21
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 1687 1687
 Jayg36 said:
If he was there.....there wouldn't have been a f!ght
lmaooo
 08-04-2011, 02:54 PM         #22
oG SneakerHead 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nipsey one of the realist in the game right now. Keep sleepin' on him though. The Marathon continues Sept. 30
 6 years ago '04        #23
polorsport2345 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,167 | Props total: 1625 1625
that n*gga tried to snatch dudes chain & got smashed through a glass table
 6 years ago '05        #24
Adamsville4real 
space
space
$5,918 | Props total: 506 506
The people who make these stories up are sick in the head.
 6 years ago '10        #25
Gottagat 
space
space
$11,644 | Props total: 218 218
sign nipsey fif damn
 08-04-2011, 05:31 PM         #26
onepiecex3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Prophecy_projet said:
That was probably one of his funniest stand up comedies. ;D
 08-04-2011, 05:32 PM         #27
onepiecex3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nipsey Hussle is a crip starting f!ghts. O_O This n*ggaz gunna get himself shot by some goons man...
 6 years ago '05        #28
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,194 | Props total: 11790 11790
the report also alleges that Floyd Mayweather Jr. and superstar rapper 50 cent were there. Neither of the celebrites are alleged to have become physical at any point.

6 years ago '10        #29
marx1684 
space
space
$4,832 | Props total: 4975 4975
From what I've heard Nipsey isn't the one. Floyd couldn't have hit anyone. They would have charged him for using a weapon. Trained f!ghters get extra charges for throwin them thangs.
 08-04-2011, 07:02 PM         #30
5knuckleshuffle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 marx1684 said:
From what I've heard Nipsey isn't the one. Floyd couldn't have hit anyone. They would have charged him for using a weapon. Trained f!ghters get extra charges for throwin them thangs.
:wtf: are you talkin about? wat they gonna charge him with "assault with a deadly weapon" cuz he used his fists?
 6 years ago '10        #31
JudasHatesJesus 146 heat pts146
space
space
$6,988 | Props total: 3780 3780
 5knuckleshuffle said:
:wtf: are you talkin about? wat they gonna charge him with "assault with a deadly weapon" cuz he used his fists?
man u dont know sh*t about being a registered boxer. n yes he could be charged.
 6 years ago '04        #32
imtheking 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,319 | Props total: 465 465
i glad nobody said nips dead ..lol nipsey rolls deep i doubt they would made out of there with his chain..i been to nipsey boutique nothing but crips and blue posted outside lol i was like fu*k it if i get my a.ss whoop so be it..but after a few tense moments it was nothing got my crenshaw hoodie and bounce.
 6 years ago '05        #33
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,445 | Props total: 25128 25128
 thehustler07 said:
funny how ya'll believe this news report

money mayweather and fif were chillin wit the cops -- look at the end of the vid
The Marathon Continues.....
 6 years ago '05        #34
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
space
$14,818 | Props total: 2623 2623
 5knuckleshuffle said:
fail..
 6 years ago '05        #35
Flatbush85 54 heat pts54
space
space
$14,388 | Props total: 696 696
The first responding officer was reportedly greeted by a frantic security guard who yelled, "Officer, help! My security is getting beat up by a bunch of guys inside the place!"
 6 years ago '04        #36
fkucdaw0rld 
space
space
space
$669 | Props total: 6 6
 5knuckleshuffle said:
lol u sound like an idiot right now cuz....once u pass a certain level of training ur fists are registered weapons...and using them can get u charged with 'assault with a deadly weapon'...so yes, that's exactly what would have happened u fu*king moron lol...n*ggas is retarded i swear
 08-04-2011, 08:40 PM         #37
5knuckleshuffle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if mayweather was attacked without provocation by a mafu*ka then he can beat his a.ss in self-defense dunt matter if hes a pro boxer...tha only diff is if mayweather k!lld someone then it would be considered voluntary manslaughter instead of involuntary manslaughter if he wasnt a boxer.
 08-04-2011, 08:53 PM         #38
5knuckleshuffle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 fkucdaw0rld said:
lol u sound like an idiot right now cuz....once u pass a certain level of training ur fists are registered weapons...and using them can get u charged with 'assault with a deadly weapon'...so yes, that's exactly what would have happened u fu*king moron lol...n*ggas is retarded i swear
Debunked: Boxers are required to register their hands as "lethal weapons."

Research has failed to reveal any statutory, regulatory or other requirement that boxers -- or anyone skilled in martial arts -- "register" their hands or any other body part as "lethal weapons" in the U.S., UKoGBaNI, Canada, or any other common law nation. However, a criminal defendant's experience in boxing, karate, or other forms of hand-to-hand combat may be relevant to determining various legal issues.

First, in the United States at least, the question of whether hands (or other body parts) of a boxer, martial artist or any other person even qualifies as a "deadly" or "lethal" weapon depends largely upon how "deadly weapon," "lethal weapon," or "deadly force" is defined (usually by statute, which is then interpreted by the courts). _See,_ _e.g.,_ Vitauts M. Gulbis, "Parts of the Human Body, Other Than Feet, as Deadly or Dangerous Weapons for Purposes of Statutes Aggravating Offenses Such as a.ssault and Robbery," 8 A.L.R.4th 1268 (1981 and supplements); Christpher Vaeth, "Kicking as Aggravated a.ssault, or a.ssault With Dangerous or Deadly Weapon," 19 A.L.R.5th 823 (1995 and supplements). Most statutes have been interpreted to require an object external to the human body before a "deadly weapon" element can be met. For example, in _Minnesota v. Bastin_, 572 N.W.2d 281 (Minn. 1997), the Minnesota Supreme Court overruled the trial court's conclusion that the left fist of the defendant, a former licensed professional prize f!ghter, was a "deadly weapon

PLZ [MAD]STFU[/MAD]
 6 years ago '09        #39
Toss 
space
space
space
$7,118 | Props total: 1655 1655
This story makes no fu*king sense what so ever I think everything is made up I seen nipsey hussle he's a very calm person he would never start a f!ght and I doubt 50 and may would f!ght a bunch of ppl. But nipsey always have loyal goons because one time his old manager tried to confront nipsey at a gas station and nipsey brother shot at him. Some loyal sh*t
 6 years ago '05        #40
goldgrill910 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,837 | Props total: 105 105
how the fu*k were they involved if "The report also alleges that Floyd Mayweather Jr. and superstar rapper 50 cent were there. Neither of the celebrites are alleged to have become physical at any point."
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
279 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy